Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,859 members, 7,972,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:50 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2495496 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (867) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tgodaddey: Today is gone omitted name in posting list is not yet out in ube.God help us
God will surely make a way as long as we keep praying. Best wishes.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
faith obodogulo: God will surely make a way as long as we keep praying. Best wishes.
Pls, those of you not posted yet should relax yourselves and be positive. The board not posting you should be the «̶ː̖́[н̲̅e̲̅ad̲̅ac̲̅н̲̅e̲̅]ː̗̀»̶ of the board not yours. Cos most of us posted now are actually begging our principals for two or three days off in the week to truant around
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
@cruize306.Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 3:11am On Oct 08, 2013
Raxxye:
GGJS,Finima.
thats cool. I am with BNGS BONNY.how can one get d rare chance of eva joing those LNG boats. Pls hook me up. 07037235679
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 6:25am On Oct 08, 2013
This village is so accomodateing. The house i want to rent the landlady asked me not to hurry back to ph that i can stay wit one of his sons as long as i want as i fix my own room. That i can pay anything i ve now. Come and see hospitality and light has been there for about 20 hrs now. I thank God for this favour
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pascenta(m): 6:27am On Oct 08, 2013
has any body bin posted to EMGO KUGBO?i was posted to this place and i wish to swap if your interested let me know.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tgodaddey: 6:45am On Oct 08, 2013
I suggest we go ube to make some noise because i dont really understand the whole things.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 6:58am On Oct 08, 2013
Tgodaddey: I suggest we go ube to make some noise because i dont really understand the whole things.
:...........relax mate there is no need for this,they know that u guys have not been posted and they are working on it..calm down na d same salary we go chop...lol
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by elella(f): 7:18am On Oct 08, 2013
pascenta: has any body bin posted to EMGO KUGBO?i was posted to this place and i wish to swap if your interested let me know.
SWAP as in to change from ur first posting to a place/school u desire. please if is possible, i take God beg u am interested pls.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by okoval2(m): 8:10am On Oct 08, 2013
elella:
SWAP as in to change from ur first posting to a place/school u desire. please if is possible, i take God beg u am interested pls.
you want kugbo?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by DjBritish(m): 8:25am On Oct 08, 2013
Gudmornin mates,GSS Luawii in khana lga is d place.rili fun here wit oda new teachers,now holdin a piece of chalk and ready 2...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by elella(f): 8:33am On Oct 08, 2013
[quote author=okoval2]
you want kugbo?

Where is Kugbo pls, in which Lga.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 8:41am On Oct 08, 2013
after zonal office did we have any biz @board?
pls ppsb reply
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2013
Thankgod iyke: :...........relax mate there is no need for this,they know that u guys have not been posted and they are working on it..calm down na d same salary we go chop...lol

My brother its not about relaxing ooo... The board is suppose to tell us what is going on or give an official statement concerning the posting,with that I believe our nerves will be calm but for now there is no official statement concerning the release of the posting by the board. Its really bad!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by elella(f): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2013
House, a friend of mine just called me now from UBE board that, another list is out @ Ube board for those that have problem. Pls if you have not been posted yet, i will advice u rush to be UBE board to check ur name & sort ur self out.

Meaning, no posting yet. God na your HAND i dey. Help me LORD
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:52am On Oct 08, 2013
elella: House, a friend of mine just called me now from UBE board that, another list is out @ Ube board for those that have problem. Pls if you have not been posted yet, i will advice u rush to be UBE board to check ur name & sort ur self out.

Meaning, no posting yet. God na your HAND i dey. Help me LORD

Now i know UBE people are actually mad...really mad
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by elella(f): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2013
Please my people of ₦airaland Forum, how do we advice UBE board mgt, to shortlist/ upload the posting list that they are through with. while they still continue with people that have diff, wahala. that will make the job a beat easier for them.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by okoval2(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2013
elella:
Is in abua/odua
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by elella(f): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2013
Pls any ₦airalander @ d UBE board, any hope for the list to be out today. Life no easy oooooooooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by elella(f): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2013
okoval2:
Is in abua/odua

No thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2013
elella: Pls any ₦airalander @ d UBE board, any hope for the list to be out today. Life no easy oooooooooo

Sorry my dear...its really an emotional torture. My friend is going to the board now...If there is any info I will relate it to the house.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2013
The Felix Obuah-led Peoples Democratic
Party, PDP, in Rivers State says it can no
longer keep quiet over the cries and
lamentations of hundreds of thousand
civil servants in the state whose salaries
have been allegedly slashed by the state government every month. The party in a statement issued and
signed by Jerry Needam, Special Adviser
on Media to the State Party Chairman
said it had observed that civil servants in
the state were going through “untold
hardship inflicted on these helpless government workers, using the baseless
state social services law as a cover”. PDP accused Rivers State Governor,
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi of using the
arbitrary salary deductions as a ploy to
pull enough resources for his highly
speculated 2015 Vice Presidential
ambition. The party also described as unfair
Amaechi’s insensitivity and unconcerned
attitude to the cries of the workers. The PDP while
describing the policy as
irrational also referred to the deduction
as not properly articulate. “The irrational application of the policy
without recourse to rank and amount
earned by the workers, as in most cases,
junior workers on grade level one to
seven are tasked more as evidenced in
the September deductions that have set some of the workers against the paying
banks. “The party wonders why the deduction if
properly and purposefully articulated will
continue to fluctuate month after month,
and petitions by the aggrieved persons
for explanations on the conflicting
deductions not given by neither the finance ministry nor the paying bank. “How can a government that continues to
pride itself as having enough resources
and is not broke not be kind or
sympathetic enough to pay its staff what
is due them but rather revels in seeing
them cry and complain at the end of each month? Is this what democracy or being
well to do is all about”, the party queried. In the mean time, the party called on the
relevant authorities in Rivers State and
Gov Amaechi to stop the salary
deductions from government workers
and adviced that “the state initiate the
process of refunding those who have already been shortchanged by the
unpopular, irresponsible and inhuman
policy”
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2013
Tekzyflex:

Sorry my dear...its really an emotional torture. My friend is going to the board now...If there is any info I will relate it to the house.

Am eagerly waiting to hear what your friend has to say. Am far off from the board else would have gone to check for myself
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by elella(f): 11:26am On Oct 08, 2013
Sorry my dear...its really an emotional torture. My friend is going to the board now...If there is any info I will relate it to the house.[/quote]
pls call ur friend & see if there is any updates.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
elella:
pls call ur friend & see if there is any updates.

The board just published a new list of people that have clearance issue as regards to their documents. The posting will be out by today or tomorrow.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tampolad: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
For those of you in PPSB awaiting your posting especially if your names are on the originally list but posting omitted. You dont need to bother a bit. I just spoke to the Director in the Ministry since my wife faces same issue and she assured me that today is the final day to receive queries on this issue and as I speak to her that is what they are on. She does not want to be exact but assured that before the end of the week the update will be online so you can begin to make your moves from Monday to your places of deployment. She is very certain and said there is no cause for alarm.
I have being following through this thread and notice how antagonizing it is for some people and so decided to take a further step. I hope this helps. Have a beautiful day!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
I am so very greatful to God in my posting. At the initial stage i taugth it was a big disappointment, but little did i know it was the perfect plan of God for me.
I was given a SELF CONTAIN as my accommodation gift.
I was suporsed to teach only the junior classes, but then, the community has a Senior secondary that has not yet being recognised by the Government. Therefore, we were asked to teach the Senior classes with a monthly allowance of 20k.
Though, it‘s an Oil and Gass Community.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by elella(f): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fiafiad: I am so very greatful to God in my posting. At the initial stage i taugth it was a big disappointment, but little did i know it was the perfect plan of God for me.
I was suporsed to teach only the junior classes, but then, the community has a Senior secondary that has not yet being recognised by the Government. Therefore, we were asked to teach the Senior classes with a monthly allowance of 20k.

Which of the Oil and Gas Community, in which lga. lucky you.. do mean they dont have old teachers in d school before.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
elella:

Which of the Oil and Gas Community, in which lga. lucky you.. do mean they dont have old teachers in d school before.
They have just two functional old Teachers.
I cant mention the name of the “ School, Community and LGA“ for personal reasons.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fiafiad: I am so very greatful to God in my posting. At the initial stage i taugth it was a big disappointment, but little did i know it was the perfect plan of God for me.
#Gbagaun1 I was #Suporsed to... Is that how you will teach those kids? #Gbagaun2 Oil and #Gass community... Is that how you spell gas? You need serious education
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by elella(f): 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fiafiad: They have just two functional old Teachers.
I cant mention the name of the “ School, Community and LGA“ for personal reasons.

LGA is ok. 4get d sch & community
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Samikroose: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
Cruize306:
#Gbagaun1 I was #Suporsed to... Is that how you will teach those kids? #Gbagaun2 Oil and #Gass community... Is that how you spell gas? You need serious education
u again? Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (867) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.