Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,388 members, 7,944,004 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2477681 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (865) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by elella(f): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
Posting Posting Posting. Any news so far?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
esteeluve: cruise 306 i hope you are teaching English language at your place of assignment. i have followed this thread for a while and i noticed you enjoy getting people pissed. i don't know why you do it but it's not cool.

There is serious trouble going on in UBE board.The board just published a fresh list today of people that have issues as regards to their clearance,including the names of. some persons that had already been posted. I will advice those that have not been posted to visit the board tomorrow. For me I have been cleared by the board of directors;its just like a panel and its damn serious. Have a pleasant evening!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by QueenEsther1: 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
Any news from PPSB?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by elella(f): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
Tekzyflex:

There is serious trouble going on in UBE board.The board just published a fresh list today of people that have issues as regards to their clearance,including the names of. some persons that had already been posted. I will advice those that have not been posted to visit the board tomorrow. For me I have been cleared by the board of directors;its just like a panel and its damn serious. Have a pleasant evening

This board of directors, what are they asking. The list that they pasted, what are the problems of those their names appeared there. Is it NYSC, FSLC etc. Pls inform the house.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
elella: Tekzyflex:

There is serious trouble going on in UBE board.The board just published a fresh list today of people that have issues as regards to their clearance,including the names of. some persons that had already been posted. I will advice those that have not been posted to visit the board tomorrow. For me I have been cleared by the board of directors;its just like a panel and its damn serious. Have a pleasant evening

This board of directors, what are they asking. The list that they pasted, what are the problems of those their names appeared there. Is it NYSC, FSLC etc. Pls inform the house.

Yea! NYSC and Original result of graduation...NCE,Bed or BSC..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by elella(f): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
Tekzyflex:

Yea! NYSC and Original result of graduation...NCE,Bed or BSC..[/quote]
Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2013

Thanks

Also go with ur appointment letter
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kceemart(f): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2013

Thanks
Like how many names did they publish?Can it not be checked online?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
Obinoscopy: Yes you were polite. Thanks.
Thank you sir. I will ignore all other posts even if they were impolite to me
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by henchyk(m): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Cruize306:
Pls sir, your grammar is wrong. Its high time u all that their names are... *its high time you all whose names are...* is a better correction bro. Secondly, You are #TAKING for granted is also wrong. The correct spelling is *TAKEN. No slur intended, just a correction from a true friend. Hope I'm polite this time?

Listen man, the earlier you start working on your arrogance and "i-know-everything" attitude, the better for you and also your destiny by extension.

I have been reading your posts and replies for quite some time now and it's all kinds of petty and disgusting to say the least. You, always striving so hard to appear well educated and learned only serves to showcase to the world your arrogance and immaturity.

The essence of posting on Nairaland is not necessarily to write spotless and immaculate English, it is to communicate. Small-minded people like you who only come on here to prove you can speak good English and other people cannot are not even remotely important in the scheme of things. You cannot light your candle by blowing off other people's candles. You need to change Mr. You need to help yourself. The fact that everyone is complaining about you only proves there is something seriously wrong with you.

Good day.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by henchyk(m): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Cruize306:
Pls sir, your grammar is wrong. Its high time u all that their names are... *its high time you all whose names are...* is a better correction bro. Secondly, You are #TAKING for granted is also wrong. The correct spelling is *TAKEN. No slur intended, just a correction from a true friend. Hope I'm polite this time?

Listen man, the earlier you start working on your arrogance and "i-know-everything" attitude, the better for you and also your destiny by extension.

I have been reading your posts and replies for quite some time now and it's all kinds of petty and disgusting to say the least. You, always striving so hard to appear well educated and learned only serves to showcase to the world your arrogance and immaturity.

The essence of posting on Nairaland is not necessarily to write spotless and immaculate English, it is to communicate. Small-minded people like you who only come on here to prove you can speak good English and other people cannot are not even remotely important in the scheme of things. You cannot light your candle by blowing off other people's candles. You need to change Mr. You need to help yourself. The fact that everyone is complaining about you only proves there is something seriously wrong with you.

Good day.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
Cruize306:

What a nice way to correct.. Tnks, atleast u understood me...... Dont mind my weakness....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
kceemart: Like how many names did they publish?Can it not be checked online?

Its not online but okrika LGA has the highest names of about 20,then other LGA
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
Cruize306:
Thank you sir. I will ignore all other posts even if they were impolite to me
pls do
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
But did they say when they will post us? Nd did you see ur name on d list or d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ cleared you becos u,ve not bin posted? What's your LGA plz?
Tekzyflex: .

Its not online but okrika LGA has the highest names of about 20,then other LGA
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
faith obodogulo: But did they say when they will post us? Nd did you see ur name on d list or d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ cleared you becos u,ve not bin posted? What's your LGA plz?

My dear sister I saw my name on the list and I was cleared by top officials of the board. What I observe is that they are trying to look for possible means to remove some people. As I was in the conference room were the clearance was taking place;I observed that two persons were ask to leave their appointment letter that they are not qualified.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
faith obodogulo: But did they say when they will post us? Nd did you see ur name on d list or d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ cleared you becos u,ve not bin posted? What's your LGA plz?

My dear sister I saw my name on the list and I was cleared by top officials of the board. What I observed is that they are trying to look for possible means to remove some people. As I was in the conference room were the clearance was taking place;I observed that two persons were ask to leave their appointment letter that they are not qualified. I believed that the clearance will end on friday and after that posting will follow.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
henchyk:

Good day.
To be very polite with you... Your stones can break my head but your hate won't even make me blink
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
Cruize306:
To be very polite with you... Your stones can break my head but your hate won't even make me blink

Oboy stop this tin nau...Abi dem dey praise you...must u respond to everything somebody yarn. Rest small abeg!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
It is well so d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ did not say anything about d posting
Tekzyflex:

My dear sister I saw my name on the list and I was cleared by top officials of the board. What I observed is that they are trying to look for possible means to remove some people. As I was in the conference room were the clearance was taking place;I observed that two persons were ask to leave their appointment letter that they are not qualified. I believed that the clearance will end on friday and after that posting will follow.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
Liv am make him d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ show himself proffessor Crise of English lang
Tekzyflex:

Oboy stop this tin nau...Abi dem dey praise you...must u respond to everything somebody yarn. Rest small abeg!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
Liv am make him d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ show himself proffessor Cruise of English lang
Tekzyflex:

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
Tekzyflex:

Na ona dey even make this boy type plenty nonsence here. When u see a mad man talking, u just look at him and go your way.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by okoval2(m): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
Cruize306:
Hello slum boy!!! I am an adult and doesn't insult parents. Take a leaf from me and grow up. Your second sentence; its spelt newspaper and not news paper. Next #Gbagaun2 "EVEN THE BRITISH PEOPLE THAT #OWN THE... Com'on son!!! Use OWNS next time. How the hell you graduated with a second class upper division is surely one reason ASUU is still on strike. Don't bother reporting this post cos even OBINOSCOPY will be disappointed at you
Our English teacher don't you think it should have been 'don't insult parent' instead of doesn't insult parents? Just a question though...thanks

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
faith obodogulo: It is well so d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ did not say anything about d posting

Nothing ooo!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 6:14am On Oct 10, 2013
henchyk:

Good day.

Great Advice Given. But I will bet you that "HE" wont change that wrong attitude of His. Its just inbuilt
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hillarytoby: 6:30am On Oct 10, 2013
Thank God for another brand new day...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2013
esteeluve: cruise 306 i hope you are teaching English language at your place of assignment. i have followed this thread for a while and i noticed you enjoy getting people pissed. i don't know why you do it but it's not cool.

Who sold u the idea that he teaches English Language ? Know ye not that he can't make a good English Lang. teacher if by error he is invited to teach English ?
Anyway, d inclination of his unscrupulous contributions owes to the fact that the worms haven't turned yet.
I studied and teach English Language, but i can't make a drama out of it to avoid getting people piqued.
How do u regard a fellow who doesn't know the shibboleth between the tense forms and who doesn't stick to the RULE OF CONCORD and MECHANICAL ACCURACY in English Lang. as a teacher of English ?
I just see that folk called cruize as a busy idler and the earlier u people see him as that, the better for u.
He is just an ambassador of nothingness.

Simple !

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by elella(f): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2013
Good Morning All. Any hope for posting list of teachers to be uploaded today?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 8:45am On Oct 10, 2013
dencydenky:

...I just see that folk called cruize as a busy idler and the earlier u people see him as that, the better for u.
He is just an ambassador of nothingness.

Simple !
I'll first forgive your slovenliness, illusion and aberrant attitude. Secondly, I'll inform you and your fellow mongrels here that Mr. Cruize is a certified MATHEMATICIAN who despises graduates making a caricature of our Lingual. Dunderheads like you will always be victims of my abattoir cos like the Lampedusa tragedy, I see most of you sinking. Or keep floating on a maelstrom
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:09am On Oct 10, 2013
elella: Good Morning All. Any hope for posting list of teachers to be uploaded today?

This night or friday.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2013
PLS IF THE BOARD OMITTED YOUR NAME FROM THE FIRST LIST (PPSB) ONLY I LL ADVICE YOU TO RUSH TO THE BOARD NOW AND CHECK THEY JUST POST 4 NEW TEACHERS TO OUR SCHOOL TODAY HAVING ABOUT 230 NAMES ON THE LIST NOT ONLINE. BEST OF LUCK cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (865) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.