Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,272 members, 7,967,660 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:10 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2492382 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (867) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
Iniobon: Did she write the test, and score upto the cut-off mark?
I strongly Doubt the Authenticity of this report.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wondagirl: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
She went tru all d recruitment processss. That l know for sure.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wondagirl: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
Rexmarysweet: I strongly Doubt the Authenticity of this report.
. However ur level of doubt,d fact still remains that she il resume on monday as d daughter stated and there's notin,absolutely notin we can do abt dat than solely lean on God!.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kabokie: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
Thanks to ev'ryone who has been keeping dis thread alive & updating others wt reliable info. God bless U all & let's all remain hopeful,rely on God & we'll all smile at d end. As for d waiting game,I think belief is key. "Destiny can b delayed bt it cnt b denied". Enjoy Ur weekend Peeps.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by leleEkpa: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
wondagirl: D mum was called up two weeks ago and her appointment letter was given to her. She il resume next monday.
This is original lie. That is how one said list has been pasted even with oploaded fake pix. This is a pure lie which stem to create panic and tension. Take it or leave it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cvestar: 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
This is not a thread to peddle questionable and mendacious information, we shud all realise that the kind of information we post here has either an ameliorating or a debilitating effect on whoever is reading it. We shouldn't base our info. on the grapevine and rumours. The List will definitely be pasted. Only time shall tell. Let's keep on Hoping on. Happy weekend Peeps. GOD BLess Nigeria.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wondagirl: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
lele Ekpa: This is original lie. That is how one said list has been pasted even with oploaded fake pix. This is a pure lie which stem to create panic and tension. Take it or leave it. Thanks
l pray it's a big lie so dat my mind il be at rest too!.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wondagirl: 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
C-vestar:
This is not a thread to peddle questionable and mendacious information, we shud all realise that the kind of information we post here has either an ameliorating or a debilitating effect on whoever is reading it. We shouldn't base our info. on the grapevine and rumours. The List will definitely be pasted. Only time shall tell. Let's keep on Hoping on. Happy weekend Peeps. GOD BLess Nigeria.
.No one has d right to create unnecesary tension here. We have d right to air what we heard to verify and get d authentic information and to know if d one gotten is a mere sham. I am equally worried dats why l made dis known to the house. We il all get there.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2013
Patience...................Patience...................
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cvestar: 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
Truly we all need patience this period. Make we Hug patience Jonathan. (Lol)
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogoscco(f): 7:28am On Apr 20, 2013
O God of Abraham,Isaac,n Joseph do not disappoint all who trust in ur promises.You are the God possibility n Divine Favour.Help us Lord in Jesus Name.Amen.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2013
Its well.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogoscco(f): 7:18am On Apr 22, 2013
Hv u guyz gone for strike?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 7:24am On Apr 22, 2013
Schools Resumed Today and the recruitment is still wrapped up in silence. I fear for the recent pdp political crisis in River State. Hope it wouldn't consume the recruitment started long ago.Many have gotten better Alternative platform by being successful in the National Identity Management Commission recruitment. This will indeed reduce the population adversely cos many will prefer NIMC nd shun the Rivers Teaching appointment, while those who needed the Rivers Teaching Job wouldn't be able to make it. Let the will of the Lord be DONE.

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 7:26am On Apr 22, 2013
Itz a fresh new week, am feelin LUCKY. Rememba guyz, al dis tred nids is Unlimited Optimism, so no spoil- sports PLZ!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cvestar: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2013
Another wonderful week folks. Optimism woke me up today and GOD's favour said my name. We can't be defeated no matter the turbulence. Just be faithful and let hope keep U strong. Wishing everyone here a great week ahead.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 10:07am On Apr 22, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Schools Resumed Today and the recruitment is still wrapped up in silence. I fear for the recent pdp political crisis in River State. Hope it wouldn't consume the recruitment started long ago.Many have gotten better Alternative platform by being successful in the National Identity Management Commission recruitment. This will indeed reduce the population adversely cos many will prefer NIMC nd shun the Rivers Teaching appointment, while those who needed the Rivers Teaching Job wouldn't be able to make it. Let the will of the Lord be DONE.
I agree with you. Let's just pray that thhe current PDP crises in the state doesn't affect the recruitment.
Ass for NIMC, most of us will still get the job.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 22, 2013
Dr. Richard Ofuru, the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Education who on Monday in Port Harcourt confirmed the development, said that the consultants had informed the Ministry of the completion of the job. As soon as the Ministry checks what would have been submitted, we will publish it so that nobody will cry foul. We will paste the result at the State Secretariat, the two Boards of Education. We will do that so that nobody will claim to have passed but did not receive letter of appointment. It will be open for all to see.
Ofuru continued: “The era of issuing a call-card with “Please, assist the bearer” is over. This recruitment has been transparently done so that only the best among the lot will be employed.”
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 22, 2013
” I pasted that statement by the permanent secretary in the ministry of education. so you all can calm down and stop being nagetive.. If you hv no information regarding this recruitment then pls don't say anything.. I no its taken longer than we all expect but believe me.. It will happen.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2013
” I pasted that statement by the permanent secretary in the ministry of education. so you all can calm down and stop being nagetive.. If you hv no information regarding this recruitment then pls don't say anything.. I no its taken longer than we all expected but believe me.. It will happen.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 11:33am On Apr 22, 2013
[quote author=fubara H] Dr. Richard Ofuru, the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Education who on Monday in Port Harcourt confirmed the development, said that the consultants had informed the Ministry of the completion of the job. As soon as the Ministry checks what would have been submitted, we will publish it so that nobody will cry foul. We will paste the result at the State Secretariat, the two Boards of Education. We will do that so that nobody will claim to have passed but did not receive letter of appointment. It will be open for all to see.
Ofuru continued: “The era of issuing a call-card with “Please, assist the bearer” is over. This recruitment has been transparently done so that only the best among the lot will be employed.”........Which monday did he say this 2day, last week or 2 weeks ago?....We have eagerly anticipated this list 4 the past 3 weeks now..This is the 4th week....We are stil waiting.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2013
@ Fubara am not doubting u oo!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2013
How long did you wait before you were called to seat for the first text,how long did you wait befor you were called again for an interview.look if it takes waiting for another week then you hv to wait.. Mr thankgod if you got another job else were then pls take it cus rivers state govnt is not begging u to come work for them.. @thankgod
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
wait we will and the patience stong enough to boil a stone til it becomes tender enough to eat we must have .........mean while attend to your present hustle ......you know what they say about a bird in hand and a patience man,best wishes my people,for u and my self.......

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wondagirl: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
fubara H: Dr. Richard Ofuru, the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Education who on Monday in Port Harcourt confirmed the development, said that the consultants had informed the Ministry of the completion of the job. As soon as the Ministry checks what would have been submitted, we will publish it so that nobody will cry foul. We will paste the result at the State Secretariat, the two Boards of Education. We will do that so that nobody will claim to have passed but did not receive letter of appointment. It will be open for all to see.
Ofuru continued: “The era of issuing a call-card with “Please, assist the bearer” is over. This recruitment has been transparently done so that only the best among the lot will be employed.” This should be Neibourhood post of 4th April,2013. Its an old post naa. What's d current news ?.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
This news was on the 4th of April,2013. Tommorow will be 23rd April 2013. So what's the News for? Only the Governor,Commissioner for Education and permanent Sceretary will indeed tell us the Truth about this Exercise. Its indeed dehumanizing,the first Quater of the year ends this Week. Visited d ministry this afternoon and nothing was happening.Nobody seem to have a clue about the List issue.All d best anyway
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nationsdaddy: 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
Someone said last year's workers day gave birth to ds recruitment.i guess dey wl paste d list on or before May1st,d list could b on newspapers of 1st of may.ds wl make d state av an edge over al oda states in naija n d world at large.it's gonna b d talk of d day, employing new workers(13,000) at a go no b smal tin.since d list is ready am suspectin dey r waitin for d right time(on or before may1st)

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2013
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cvestar: 9:19am On Apr 23, 2013
The elongated process has annihilated the perspicacity that was once applauded by all. The admirable recruitment has encapsulated many in a cataclismic catharsis and subliminal inclination, putting most in a clairvoyant state. The government has lost its palatable taste amongst the subjugated youths. Their democratic abracadabra and irrational myopia,has lost flavour as she continuously steer in the wheel of an appalling political configuration that has been engulfed in a shambolic malady. No matter the cacophony been generated by the recruitment, the good news is highly auspicious. GOD BLESS Nigeria.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Am4obama(m): 9:31am On Apr 23, 2013
O boi, na dis kind grammar u won go blow dose students of yours? Na wah ooo.. Try break am.
quote author=C-vestar]The elongated process has annihilated the perspicacity that was once applauded by all. The admirable recruitment has encapsulated many in a cataclismic catharsis and subliminal inclination, putting most in a clairvoyant state. The government has lost its palatable taste amongst the subjugated youths. Their democratic abracadabra and irrational myopia,has lost flavour as she continuously steer in the wheel of an appalling political configuration that has been engulfed in a shambolic malady. No matter the cacophony been generated by the recruitment, the good news is highly auspicious. GOD BLESS Nigeria. [/quote]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2013
Lmao
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
Guy na Hon. Patric born u or ar u taking over frm him

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (867) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.