Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,272 members, 7,967,660 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:12 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2492384 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (867) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NeilOssai(m): 9:20am On Apr 24, 2013
Rubbish............ATTENTION..seeKer@@__C-vester..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 9:58am On Apr 24, 2013
I was at the MOE perm sec office yesterday, I was toldd they are still working on the list that it won't take long again before it will be released.
On the order from Amaechi, I was told that it was JUST a POLITICAL STATEMENT, what was submitted was just summary on that Summit day.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cvestar: 11:25am On Apr 24, 2013
I got information that the exercise won't exceed May 1. (Workers day) cos it was last year's workers day that gave birth to the recruitment process. Exactly a year ago. I pray its true.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2013
My Fellow Nairalanders!!! this thread is getting boring by the day due to the turn of events.Another Friday looms nd this week will be over,thereby making it one month of a deceitful pronouncement on the pasting of List and issuing of appointment letters by the Governor on several occassions. As for all the predictions on when and how the list will be pasted are indeed welcomed but if indeed that they are waiting for May 1st,whats of great importance to it.The thirteen thousand Rivers Teaching Recruitment is already known to Nigerians.I strongly believe that there is more to it than we know. I have visited the Ministry for the Fifth Time this Morning but no one seems to know whats happening as usual. The Wait for the list is indeed Embarrassing.I dont know what it takes to paste Names and then give further instructions on the way forward. God Help Nigerians.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 9:29am On Apr 26, 2013
Friday! Hw we so sought thee, d last b4 May, we hope thou usher in a favorable list...perhaps d Glorious one we so seek...2d test we put thee, Ooh Friday!!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
E

N

D

L

E

S

S

W. A. I. T
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2013
Kinsedes: Friday! Hw we so sought thee, d last b4 May, we hope thou usher in a favorable list...perhaps d Glorious one we so seek...2d test we put thee, Ooh Friday!!
. Its almost 12:30pm and the List is yet to be pasted. Its indeed an endless wait.It seems we have to wait till God knows when!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
C-vestar:
I got information that the exercise won't exceed May 1. (Workers day) cos it was last year's workers day that gave birth to the recruitment process. Exactly a year ago. I pray its true.
Let's hope so. But the wait is Endless!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
Rexmarysweet: E

N

D

L

E

S

S

W. A. I. T
Endless wait it seems, bt neither d day nor d month is over hence i stl expect d list. Amaechi shud seiz d moment n giv his troubled poltical standing a boost, 4 if only he knwz, d reliz of d list wil make him more popular n increaz his poltical base!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
wondagirl: D mum was called up two weeks ago and her appointment letter was given to her. She il resume next monday.
@Wondergirl,have you verified if she has actually resumed cos school resumed on monday!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2013
So another friday is gone?...

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
Let's cheer up guys, that May 1st speculation sure makes some sense. Deep down we all know that we are surely gonna be taken, when the time is right.
He that laughs last, laughs best..

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kabokie: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2013
Here we go again...fingers crossed,waiting...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 9:00am On Apr 29, 2013
Same Old Story Continues. The Governor is indeed funny.At the RUST Convocation on saturday,he boldly told the Vice Chancellor to recruit More Lecturers!!!. I was all smiles cos it now seems that pronouncement of Recruitment/Vacancy is now a usual part of his Speech at different Occassions. Pls @U3fine-would you be at the Ministry Today.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Same Old Story Continues. The Governor is indeed funny.At the RUST Convocation on saturday,he boldly told the Vice Chancellor to recruit More Lecturers!!!. I was all smiles cos it now seems that pronouncement of Recruitment/Vacancy is now a usual part of his Speech at different Occassions. Pls @U3fine-would you be at the Ministry Today.
I don't have chance today. Cos I will be very busy today in the office.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogoscco(f): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2013
Pls fans can we fix a date n gather at min.of edu.to ask d reason for d delay of d final list.atleast they ll see d atom of seriousness in d youths.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
Ogoscco: Pls fans can we fix a date n gather at min.of edu.to ask d reason for d delay of d final list.atleast they ll see d atom of seriousness in d youths.
My brother,it hasn't gotten to that but I feel they should atleast past the List,even if they past the wrong or manipulated list,its a kinda better than embarrassing themselves by delaying the entire process!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
Gad.:
It's past 11am now, any info from any where?

If....if......hm., if.....hmm by d end of today, hmm..well...
hmmm if wht? Well wht? wht?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2013
What Will Governor Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi and the Commissioner of Education tell the Rivers State Chapter of the Nigeria Labour Congress and Trade Union Congress on their Address on the Workers Day Tommorow!!! I have this strong believe that the Governor wouldn't be present nd as such will send the deputy Governor to cover for him. Its indeed a Disgrace and an embarrassment to this administration that they couldn't conduct a much publicised recruitment for Teachers. All they are interested now is their PDP court case Felix Obuah/G.U Ake Brouhaha. I repeat its indeed a shame.If it where during the era of Man no man in the recruitments in Rivers State Ministries,the shortlisted ones would have started work since last year or probably January 2013. Whatssss happening in this staaaaaaaaaate?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nationsdaddy: 11:06am On Apr 30, 2013
Friends,patience is wat we nid,am sure dey av deir reasons 4 d delay in callin successful candidates.. Afterall dey didn't say d 13,000 teachers wld stat wrk in 3rd term,dey said wrk wl stat in sept 2013,d trainin duration dey talked abt must av bin reduce to 3months only.i believe somethin wl b said abt recruitment tomorw.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2013
May be tommorow he will still pronounce for the Recruitment of 50,0000 Civil Servants. LOL!!! What patience are u talking about,Tommorow makes it one year of the pronouncement without any inputs. For goodness sake,the Commissioner of education needs more Trainning on Administrative Orientation nd Procedures.

Tommorow they will equally make another political statement!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nationsdaddy: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
Rexmary evry stages abt ds recruitment required our patience frm d pronouncement in may2012 to August 15(apt test) to nov/feb for oral.wat am empahizing on is d reason while we av to wait(be patience) cos Ameachi nor d commi didn't say d 13,000 wld stat wrk in april or 3rd term even if d list has been out before successful candidates wld b on training by nw til sept so wat's d diff if dey decides not to make d training 6months anymore probably 3months only.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nationsdaddy: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
Evry stages abt ds recruitment has required our patience frm d pronouncement in may2012 to August 15(apt test) to nov/feb for oral.wat am empahizing on is d reason while we av to wait(be patience) cos Ameachi nor d commi didn't say d 13,000 wld stat wrk in april or 3rd term dey said d 13,000 wl resume wrk in sept, even if d list has been out before now successful candidates wld b on training by now til sept so wat's d diff if dey decides not to make d training 6months anymore probably 3months only.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Samikroose: 9:00am On May 01, 2013
WIll d suspens end 2day?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 9:07am On May 01, 2013
what if its not today.....??.....what next....pls God hear us.................let d list com out n let our names b on it. By his grace tru christ our lord.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 10:23am On May 01, 2013
*Lemon:
what if its not today.....??.....what next....pls God hear us.................let d list com out n let our names b on it. By his grace tru christ our lord.
My dear,we await another political statement that will be Bombarded today. Let's keep hoping.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2013
Is 3p.M now any news?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 4:31pm On May 01, 2013
Thankgod iyke: Is 3p.M now ny news?
No news oh, I know Amaechi will not attend d labour rally cos, sincè d pdp crises started he has not attended any public function. Ikuru did not say anything concerning d recruitment.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 6:17pm On May 01, 2013
u3fine:
No news oh, I know Amaechi will not attend d labour rally cos, sincè d pdp crises started he has not attended any public function. Ikuru did not say anything concerning d recruitment.
I equally said it that he wouldn't attend the May Day Rally.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 6:57pm On May 01, 2013
nawa o d long may day has come n gone .......so what do we do nw but to kip hope alive.....may God's will b done
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogoscco(f): 7:04pm On May 01, 2013
Any news today
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 8:45pm On May 01, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (867) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.