Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,582 members, 7,914,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:56 AM

Fakest Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fakest Nigerian Celebrities (18468 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by 9ja4eva: 1:49am On May 23, 2007
HAHAHAH

Make she go meet Vulcanizer den.

lol
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by OmoEko1(f): 1:51am On May 23, 2007
Genny is # 1 angry angry angry
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by nuttykinky(f): 2:06pm On May 23, 2007
Let me just take this opportunity and use it to its fullest.The fakest celebs(mostly movie stars)1.bob manuel,2.emeka ike,3.styl plus(love their music tho),4.genevive,5.ramsey nouah(he can't dress and hes razz).Well thats all for now ill be back for more,Six foot plus is just the realest celeb out there

@skyboi wat the heck do you mean by Styl+ is fake. you don't know the slightest thing about being fake, and there you go with the six foot shit. he is about the razzest and most poorely dressed guy i ve seen cos he certainly is no celeb.

he no dey even show fave where celebs dey because Manssions no fit dey talk make face me i face you come put mouth, na slap im go recieve.
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Emad(f): 5:55pm On May 23, 2007
some people on this forum think that when a person speaks good english then they are faking
well i donot think Ramsey nouah or Styl pluss are fakers
we talk of people who try to adopt something that obviously does not fit them, because they are doing it badly
When Jim iyke talks like a black american he looks like a bush rat, whereas Genny speaks good english although in a foreign accent it fits her
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 2:16am On May 24, 2007
@emad, I'm actually talking about the ones faking the accent. You said Genny has good A/accent ? undecided
I honestly believe that whatever is worth copying at all is worth copying well. If they must speak like americoco, they should learn to do it well. I like Rita Dominic so much,but I hate it when she speaks like an American,it's ridiculous and that makes her fake.
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Emad(f): 8:24am On May 24, 2007
i dont think Rita and Genny Speak like americans.
I simply think they have a clear well cut accent in order to pronounce their words properly.
What i consider an american accent is people like Jim Iyke and Hanks anuku
It is like saying Zack Orji has an american accent,no he has a good well cut accent , which brings out his words clearly
Talk less of Styl Plus
When you listen to them in their interviews, they speak clearly, simple good english.
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 9:49am On May 24, 2007
Emad:

i don't think Rita and Genny Speak like americans.
I simply think they have a clear well cut accent in order to pronounce their words properly.
What i consider an american accent is people like Jim Iyke and Hanks anuku
It is like saying Zack Orji has an american accent,no he has a good well cut accent , which brings out his words clearly
Talk less of Styl Plus
When you listen to them in their interviews, they speak clearly, simple good english.

We are talking about their characters in movies,right? Have you seen 'WHERE ENVY LIES 1& 2'? You need to see it to understand how FAKE Rita's accent can be. She played the role of a rich girl who just returned from abroad. The accent was so fake.
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by bolawuyi(m): 9:50am On May 25, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin all of u are fake
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Mustay(m): 10:00am On May 25, 2007
Our media is makin them move on a fast lane. If they even want to copy all d red carpet, can't they make it GREEN carpet?
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by 9ja4eva: 6:19am On May 26, 2007
bolawuyi:

lol
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by candylips(m): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2007
some posts in this thread smells of jeoulosy lipsrsealed
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by OmoEko1(f): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2007
bolawuyi:

I can't help but laugh at this comment cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lol still laughing
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by hype: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2007
Quote 4rm spoilt. I think jim iyke looks like a burnt fish. *laughing my head off** you so mean!!
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by gracek(f): 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2007
1-kennis and D1(dey feel like they are lager dan life) tongue
2-rita dominic
3-ini edo(her acting is so fake)
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by ToluPapaz(f): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2007
No Questions!
The fakest is Stephanie Okereke!
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by 9ja4eva: 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2007
gracek:

2-rita dominic

I dey ur back

Kennis n D1 r quacks
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Mustay(m): 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2007
2face
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by 9ja4eva: 11:24pm On Dec 31, 2007
Na im make am get 2face
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Mustay(m): 7:58am On Jan 01, 2008
grin grin grin
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Emad(f): 8:16am On Jan 02, 2008
i would have tought 2baba was too dull to fake anything
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Guchis(f): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2008
-Keke, D1, & d one who calls himself "the proffesor" (always feeling like some hollywood stars)
-Kenny st. Brown & essence
-Gbenga adeyinka ( He actually thinks he's funny)
-Jim Iyke (i just recently watched "Guy on the line", him and Stephanie were so fake, i was embarrassed for them!)
-Emeka Ike
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Sonye(f): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2008
There's this razz girl called Monalisa Chinda. I don't only think she is fake. I think Acting is not her line. i think she should go and get something better to do cos she is sooo irritating when she tries to speak like an american
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Busta(f): 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2008
Lol

y'all are very wicked.
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by ojenew: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2008
Guchis:

-Keke, D1, & d one who calls himself "the proffesor" (always feeling like some hollywood stars)
-Jim Iyke (i just recently watched "Guy on the line", him and Stephanie were so fake, i was embarrassed for them!)
-Emeka Ike

yeah that nutty who call himself a professor is more that FAKE.the guy is also annoying, bull like behaviour, yeah!, yeah, yeah as they always say , bunch of fakeys!
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by abiodunade(m): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2008
all of us wey dey nairaland too are fake plus me and myself grin grin
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by denseng: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2008
look guys be real, talk about the real lowssss,
african china
jogodo,
gandoki,
maliki or watever that joke calls himself
common guys these actors are just acting try our so called musicians plssssssss
try styl plus what the hell are they doing
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by ifyalways(f): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2008
abiodunade:

all of us wey dey nairaland too are fake plus me and myself grin grin
hehe lol.
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by segunpc(m): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2008
clem ohaneze
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2008
gracek:

2-rita dominic
spot on
Guchis:

-Emeka Ike
has anyone mentioned Lilian Bach? also one guy who calls himself Saint Obi?
list's endless.
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by uchetobi(f): 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2008
i like Jim Iyke and Genny, so much beef for them in here,

well as per fakest i hate when any of them have to form a foreign accent, its usually so annoying cuz they dont take lessons or anything,

Ini Edo is good but her weight mehn, Naija artiste should work hard to keep their body in shape, they need to take their cue from Bollywood or Hollywood
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Emad(f): 8:35am On Jan 28, 2008
we no get plastic surgeons and Botox for Nollywood, how you want say make we small, cute and sexy?
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by annab(f): 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2008
i think da fakest celeb is ini edo , omotola, and jim iyke, he is also a ugly piece of shit. cheesy smiley , omotola is so ignorant and shows her anger easily. she is never herself in films. ini edo is worst, her accent, her behaviour ,just hate everythin abt her. she always successful in most of her movies, she is always in most of da nigerians films nowadays. angry angry. man it is so annoying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rita Daniels Honoured With Rotary Paul Harris Fellow For Charity / Mr Eazi: When Kanu Was In Arsenal, Everybody In My Street Were Arsenal Fans / Adewale Adeleke Blasts Kolo, Music Promoter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.