Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,013 members, 7,970,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:28 PM

Fakest Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fakest Nigerian Celebrities (18640 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by jibosqie(m): 2:53am On Jan 31, 2008
IN MY OWN OPINION AND ASSESSMENT OF NIGERIAN CELEBRITIES, THE MUSIC STARS WHOSE INDUSTRY IS MAKING A SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT DOESN'T FAKE. AT LEAST IN TUFACE IDIBIA WE CAN SEE A POTENTIAL POLYGAMIST(IMPREGNATING 3 WOMEN AT A TIME shocked) AND EEDRIS ABDULKAREEM A FULFILLED AREA BOY(FIGHTING 50CENT AND CREW) etc. NA THE MOVIE INDUSTRY WHICH HAS TAKEN 2000STEPS BACKWARD WITH WACKY STORY LINES, MEDIOCRE PICTURE QUALITY etc, NA IM THEM EPLOYEES WAN DEY FAKE AND FORM. FOR WHO? grin wink
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by davidif: 3:50am On Jan 31, 2008
@whiteroses
You are by far the cutest girl i've ever seen in my life. Goodness me.
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by sweeti14(f): 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2008
jim iyke, nkiru sylvanus(always looking ugly nomatter what she puts on)and clem ohameze.
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by amarula(f): 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2008
INI EDO
NKIRU SILVANUS[GRW UP IN THE VILLAGE]
CHIEGE ALISIGWE]
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Amiga(f): 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2008
stepanie okereke
jim iyke
hanks aukwu
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Emad(f): 9:37am On Feb 04, 2008
amarula:

NKIRU SILVANUS[GRW UP IN THE VILLAGE]

sweeti14:

jim iyke, nkiru sylvanus(always looking ugly nomatter what she puts on)and clem ohameze.

LMAO grin grin
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by trendy(f): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2008
Stephanie Okereke, she needs to loose that accents that have no origin
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by segunpc(m): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2008
i was just scrolling to make sure i ve posted clem ohaneze

and guess what i found it boldly written grin
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by tolulat: 10:15am On Feb 06, 2008
Emeka Ike wears the crown grin
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by mouna(f): 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2008
@Denseng or is it Ginseng u call ur self. The topic is 'fakest Nigerian Celebs'.To be fake-is not being original or being what u are not. So ur list is all wrong cos the guys u listed act themselves. If you think being real is mimicking a foriegn accent not natural to ur own, please get a dictionary- a concise one- cos u obviously don't know what the word fake is.
Razz and fake are too complete opposites( unless u are ashionye),the girl fake die!.
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by eezzy(f): 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2008
What's so fake about jim iyke - he is in fact one of the best actors I know, completely
comfortable on set and brings life out of any character. Nkiru may be a villager, but she is
ok on set too and she is definitely not ugly unless the word has found a new meaning.
Now Emeka Ike is FAKE - big star as he is he occassionaly glimpses into the camera - quite annoying.
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by mouna(f): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2008
kenny,D1  and their entire primetime crew(2 grown he-goats acting like 4yr olds just because dey know wan pay real youths to do a far better job. A nd that there sister should have her mouth gagged,she should be publically flogged, and if that does not work she should be shot).
Omotola-because of that crap she called an album. I blame her husband for allowing her to sing, the producers of that trash, the studio owner who allowed her to record the noise she called songs, and the marketers of the rubbish she sang. Rugged man no lie 5yr olds sound alot better.
Jim Iyke-Hasn't he ever heard of a dentist?with his rabbit dentition, and the accent, God continue to save us as u have always done.
Zeal,Ashionye(how can u spend 9months in america or wherever u claimed to have travelled to and all of a sudden u've got an American accent?) especially after graduating from Auchi poly,chidi mokeme,saint obi,P-square( when are they going to use there own beats for once?abi dem go die if dem try am?first na usher, god knows who dey copied in this their new album,Ify God knows her surname-came 2nd after katung in big brother Nigeria. My list ends somewhere but i'll get back with the rest.
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by josebeth: 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2008
why re u guys complaining of ugly celibrities wetin b ur own,,should they do plastic surgery, as una dey talk say person ugly another person too dey say u wowo.so appreciate their ugliness and beauty.
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 09, 2008
Stephanie Okereke
Emeka Ike
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by adeboo(f): 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2008
Hank Azuku or whatever his name is.

Every one of those girls except maybe Rita Dominic and Bimbo Akintola.
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Rhodalyn(f): 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2008
hanks aint fake! he's lived abroad b4, its obvious evn 4rm his looks! n dtz y he spks da way he ds!
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Rhodalyn(f): 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2008
hanks aint fake! he's lived abroad b4, its obvious evn 4rm his looks! n dtz y he spks da way he ds!
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Rhodalyn(f): 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2008
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by adeboo(f): 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2008
Rhodalyn:

hanks aint fake! he's lived abroad before, its obvious evn from his looks! n dtz y he spks da way he ds!

I know he has but he puts toooo much emphasis on the pronunciation of his words that they just sound terrible and wrong.
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Dextiny(f): 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2008
Oge Okoye,
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Mortiple(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2008
NA WA FOR NAIJA! THIS ONE NA PURE BAD BELLE! You wey dey condemn others, how real are u?
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Blackcat(f): 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2008
Non of these guys are fake. Please stop hating angry
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by ebony4life(f): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2008
I wonder o,
They are called actors, so they are not supposed to be their real selves on set.
Except if you have seen them act up outside the set.

Stephanie for example went on diction training, grin so let her have her whole time to practice, cos she's going Hollywood. lipsrsealed

Peace.
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by johunojuri: 10:19am On Feb 19, 2008
Nigeria

Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities
« #25 on: September 10, 2006, 10:23 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Raymand on September 10, 2006, 08:30 PM
Hahahah Oracle, would you say Osama bin laden is a celeb?

He is, he really is
do you know what it means to be the number ONE Terrorist in the world
The MOST wanted man in the world

The word "osama" is now a code for terror
every little child must have heard the name one time or the other

he came into limelight after his september 11th escapade
i never knew who osama was until september 11th 2001

so tell me
We're talking about the most popular man in the world
ISN'T HE A CELEBRITY?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Osama.jpg (19.15 KB, 340x235 )

bin laden.jpg (20.7 KB, 320x420 )

Olodo, is he celebrity?
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by johunojuri: 10:20am On Feb 19, 2008
Nigeria

Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities
« #25 on: September 10, 2006, 10:23 PM »  

Quote from: Raymand on September 10, 2006, 08:30 PM
Hahahah Oracle, would you say Osama bin laden is a celeb?

He is, he really is
do you know what it means to be the number ONE Terrorist in the world
The MOST wanted man in the world

The word "osama" is now a code for terror
every little child must have heard the name one time or the other

he came into limelight after his september 11th escapade
i never knew who osama was until september 11th 2001

so tell me
We're talking about the most popular man in the world
ISN'T HE A CELEBRITY?

Osama.jpg (19.15 KB, 340x235 )

bin laden.jpg (20.7 KB, 320x420 )

Olodo, is he celebrity? Is he a Nigerian?
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by bicee(f): 11:24am On Feb 19, 2008
lilian bach, she ought to have resisned from the so called nollywood.
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by OpeLovely(f): 11:46am On Feb 25, 2008
Hanks Anuku should get a life with the fake accent and rough face.

Desmond Elliott, Halima Abubakar (with all the media hype about her suppoesd nudity in a film) and Monalisa Chynda.
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by darellone: 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2008
REVIEWING THE PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGERIA NOLLYWOOD ARTIST, I THINK RITA DOMINIC AND OMOTOLA JOLAADE ARE REALLY OPERATING ON A SHODDY RECITAL/CONCERT.

AS FAR AS I'M CONCERN, I WILL SELECT RITA AND OMOTOLA.

Darellone has spoken***>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> angry
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Efani(m): 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2008
nigerian actors cant even act.
i get embarrased for them
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Bgal(f): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2008
The fakest there is: Stephanie Okereke and Ramsey Nouah. The best: Psquare 4 sho. They are proudly Nigerian.
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by anjola2207(f): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2008
the fakest of the celebrities or the guy that calls himself a celebrity is kekes brother. I.D (i.d on the street) that guy is so fake
he shd lok for somthing else to do
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Suntemi(m): 3:02am On Mar 21, 2008
To be the oga of Nairaland makes Seun a celebrity. So I thinks is a the fakest. but big bro, that noi means say make u ban me. I'm just think u re d fakest. Only kidding, I think all of you posting are but since nobody no una which makes u not a celebrity I wouldn't regard u as fakest celebrities.

Anyway I think Seun is fake but not the fakest sha abi? instead na faker. shocked grin. Again dat no means say make u ban me ooooooooooo. Cos agbara dey ur hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Brotherly Love: Ramsey Nouah, Kunle Afolayan, Gideon Okeke Share Selfie. / Eucharia Anunobi Awarded By Koga Faith Foundation / Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.