Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,600 members, 7,914,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:19 AM

Fakest Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fakest Nigerian Celebrities (18471 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by waterworks(f): 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2008
ehen pls hus clem ohameze again pik enione? really important.
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by kellygirl(f): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2008
none are fake to me,i love them all as long as dey keep doing wat dey no how to do very well.
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 29, 2009
i love you kelly girl for that.

How many ppl here knows Michael jackson's voice is fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNsZWLgHlSI
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Princessty(f): 9:04am On Feb 27, 2010
That YEYE Dbanj Stuopid idiotic bambastic rude ugly
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by bkbabe97: 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2010
saucekid!!!! wack ass!!!
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by tomidayspring: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2010
shocked shocked shocked How Did you guys leave out ASHIONYE with her fake Accent? She Is The fakest of them all!  shocked shocked shocked.

OH i guess she doesn't qualify to be called a celebrity to start with!

Then i guess, Kenny st Brown, Essence and the entire Primetime crew apart from D1 should be on the List Of Interest grin grin grin
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Fred87(m): 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2010
Bk/baby i think sauce is cool talkabout BLACK FAZE.he's too wack 4 my liking.does he have a fan?eez
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by adetoru(f): 12:51am On Mar 02, 2010
Stephanie Okereke doesn't know who she wants to be,there was a time she was a Genevieve wanna be,after that,the fake accents began.Someone should please tell them that using a lot of rrrrrrrrrrrrs is not an English or American accent tongue tongue
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by spoilt(f): 12:54am On Mar 02, 2010
adetoru:

Stephanie Okereke doesn't know who she wants to be,there was a time she was a Genevieve wanna be,after that,the fake accents began.Someone should please tell them that using a lot of rrrrrrrrrrrrs is not an English or American accent tongue tongue

I tire oh. grin I watched a movie where she and her cast mates were slurring and gurgling all in a bid to sound American. It was like a bad joke.
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Princessty(f): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2010
maedan:

It seems unfair2 be bashing our own,and truly i hav nothing against al d stars mentiond 4rm d start. But one i wil gladly tag fake is Mr St. OBI. he takes d Oscar 4 fakeness. Why? In one film,he wore a handsfree in his ear almost throughout,whether in d car,sitting room,bathroom,bar,kitchen,even in bed. I gues it jus came out then and he prob tot he'l b d 1st and last2 own one. Now THAT'S fake.

How Can U Wear Hands Free Bluetooth For A Whole Movie Thats Dumb

And My List Starts

10.Wande Coal What Does He Do Besides Smoke,9.Don Jazzy WHo D Fuk is Dis,8.Dban'J He Shud Just Get Married And Get A Life ,7.Jim Iyke If I Was President I Wud Ban Him From Entering Naija Period6.Rita Dominic Y Does She Always Act Bad 5. Oge Okoye For Being An Ass Hole Yet I Love Her,4. St Obi 4 Going Undercover in Golden Fish,3.Omotola 4 Making An Album Y Does She Tink She Can Sing,2. Obasanjo 4 being a Basterd,And Number 1 Ini Edo 4 being A Fat potato
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by ceasyc(f): 5:44am On Oct 06, 2010
LWKMD
dont no y dem 9ja artists/actors have to fake/imitate dem british n american accents
is dat how dem briticos n americana speaks? = very annoying n irritating jo
dey need to take lessons from olu jacob, patience ozokwor, joke silva, zack orji, nkem owoh, kanayo o kanayo etc = speak like a proud nigerian

if dem want british accent dey shud take lessons from dat british 9ja tall black gal dat has gap teeth (to fake/talk 9ja accent 4 home video dey hard her sef but she dey try). will post her name sum other time
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by InkedNerd(f): 6:01am On Oct 06, 2010
ceasyc:

LWKMD
dont no y dem 9ja artists/actors have to fake/imitate dem british n american accents
[color=#990000]is dat how dem briticos n americana speaks? = very annoying n irritating jo

dey need to take lessons from olu jacob, patience ozokwor, joke silva, zack orji, nkem owoh, kanayo o kanayo etc = speak like a proud nigerian

if dem want british accent dey shud take lessons from dat british 9ja tall black gal dat has gap teeth (to fake/talk 9ja accent 4 home video dey hard her sef but she dey try). will post her name sum other time [/color]

I'm not American but I have an American accent but no, Americans and Brits don't talk the way the Nigerian actors and actresses talk. I get soooo embarrassed when I hear them trying to fake American and British accents. It always sounds fake and forced. It baffles me at times. I mean can't they take classes to improve it if they're trying to use an foreign accent? My friends here are always laughing when they see them speaking like that in Nigerian movies. Smh.
Re: Fakest Nigerian Celebrities by Creamish(f): 10:02am On Oct 06, 2010
hmm . . . dat fair chick in BBN (big Brother Nigeria) . . Ify or sth like dat . . . FAKE!

Dont rily watch naija movies so im kinda blank on dat one . . grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adewale Adeleke Blasts Kolo, Music Promoter (Photo) / Oghenekaro Itene Moves Closer To Her Hollywood Dream / Allison Sekegha Hosts Friends To Birthday Dinner In Her Abuja Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.