Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,676 members, 7,908,760 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:44 AM

Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol (15268 Views)

Teacher And Kids. . .lol / The Cunning Human Resources Manager. What Can You Say To This? / Madt Kids! Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by Clemzy16(m): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2012
Screwface:
So,after your ranting,i decided to do a lil background check on you and view all your threads to see which is front page worthy.
Am tired of checkin plz..which of your threads do you think deserve to be on the front page?
Are you sure you checked very well, you seems miopic to me..
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by freecocoa(f): 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2012
Clemzy16: Are you sure you checked very well, you seems miopic to me..
No be small thing o,this your grammar fit make person blind sef not just "miopic" grin

1 Like

Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by Azumy(f): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2012
ebamma: why is it that good jokes never make the frontpage?
i wonder 2 oooo so dry a joke i wsh i hadnt open it at all! Waste of data kawais!lol
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by OmoAlata(f): 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2012
Azumy: i wonder 2 oooo so dry a joke i wsh i hadnt open it at all! Waste of data kawais!lol

I'm glad you happened by. The more hits I get, the better for me grin tongue
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by tucker12(m): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2012
grin Very funny !!
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by ayobase(m): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2012
freecocoa: No be small thing o,this your grammar fit make person blind sef not just "miopic" grin

Our ONLY English Oluko for NL....kare!
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by Pwidy: 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2012
freecocoa: Funny but that's what often happens with kids.

I remember one little girl whose mummy owns a salon, a lady came to make her hair in the salon,when the little girl saw her from afar she ran to her with open arms saying "aunty ashawo oyoyo" the lady was startled and asked "why did you call me that?" The girl replied "my mummy said you are ashawo" in front of everybody and trust me people plenty there.

I almost died from laughing that day. grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by Azumy(f): 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2012
Omo Alata:

I'm glad you happened by. The more hits I get, the better for me grin tongue
kilo nkooo? Wetin u dey wryt? speak in english abegi!
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by OmoAlata(f): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2012
Azumy: kilo nkooo? Wetin u dey wryt? speak in english abegi!

It is English, mon amie. The more hits I get on this thread, the sooner I'll be promoted from front page news to trending grin grin
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by promire2004(f): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2012
Dis post just brought me way back to memory lane. I was still in pry school sometime around d early 90's. There was dis elderly man who always visited our house. My dad gave him a name "money miss road" since he was rich but didn't knw hw to spend his money. D man knocked on our gate while my elder broda ran to see who d person was. Somehow, the youngest of us all ( bout 2yrs + then) trotted along. Immediately he saw d man, he started running towards where my dad was standing shouting.....daddy, money-miss-road is around. My dad was sooooo surprised. As 4 d rest of us, we retired back to our rooms almost immediately and laughed uncontrollably while we awaited our dad's admonitions. Lolz, we still remind my naughty bro of dis experience. I cud go on and on, bur abeg......make I rest joor.
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by promire2004(f): 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2012
Lolz, this topic is bringing me way back down memory lane. I was still in pry school then in d early 90's. Thr was this elderly man who visited our house often. D man was rich but didn't knw how to spend his money, so my dad nicknamed him "money-miss-rd" unknown to d man. One afternoon, thr was a knock on d gate. My elder bro ran out to see who it was while d youngest of us all, trotted along. Immediately, he saw d man at a gate, my younger bro ran towards where my dad was standing at a corner in our compound and shouted..."Daddy, money-miss-rd is around, daddy money-miss-rd is around". 2 say my dad was shocked and embarrassed is an understatement. Hastily, my elder bro quickly carried him and we all entered our rooms immediately. My sisters made a joke of d whole experience and we laughed uncontrollably while we awaited our dad's admonitions. I still remind my bro who is nw grown of d experience. We usually have a gud laff wen we reminisce bout our childhood.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by Afodot0022(m): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2012
Ok. Just 1min. Abeg mama chigozia, has garri price reduce yet. Not again. Same mu ni
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by Ninilowo(m): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2012
O gin ni?
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by sniperwolf(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2012
Omo Alata: I made front page news?

First of all, I thank God.

Then I thank my parents.

Then I thank my agents.

Then I thank Seun.

Then I thank Nairalanders.

Then I thank

I thank

I thank

For this award grin grin grin grin grin
what's up with Nairaland newbies and front page
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by OmoAlata(f): 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2012
sniperwolf:
what's up with Nairaland newbies and front page

Time registered: May 23, 2010

Put that in your pipe and smoke it cool
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2012
So?
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by hoyehdiran: 12:18am On Aug 27, 2012
freecocoa: Funny but that's what often happens with kids.

I remember one little girl whose mummy owns a salon, a lady came to make her hair in the salon,when the little girl saw her from afar she ran to her with open arms saying "aunty ashawo oyoyo" the lady was startled and asked "why did you call me that?" The girl replied "my mummy said you are ashawo" in front of everybody and trust me people plenty there.

I almost died from laughing that day. grin grin grin
Now that's some serz ish
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by wisestfool: 7:28am On Aug 27, 2012
LWKM4H....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by Azumy(f): 8:12am On Aug 27, 2012
Azumy: kilo nkooo? Wetin u dey wryt? speak in english abegi!
aboki gud 4 u i wil gladly help u wit more post but dnt mind if dey sumhw oo.
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by OmoAlata(f): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2012
Osahon7: So?

I'm no newbie wink
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by OmoAlata(f): 8:46am On Aug 27, 2012
wisestfool: LWKM4H....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What does this mean? Haven't seen it used elsewhere on the internet except Nairaland so must be a Nigerian thing grin
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by Izecson3D(m): 9:04am On Aug 27, 2012
Like mother like daughter cheesy grin
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by OmoAlata(f): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2012
Izecson3D: Like mother like daughter cheesy grin

LWKM4H means Like Mother Like Daughter How do you work that out?
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by Flakeey(f): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2012
Afodot0022: Ok. Just 1min. Abeg mama chigozia, has garri price reduce yet. Not again. Same mu ni

you people and garri sha
easy guy, too much garri makes head bigger than body *wink*
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by NobleAngell(f): 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
Is it just me, or is dis a senseless thread? lipsrsealed
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by freecocoa(f): 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2012
Omo Alata:

What does this mean? Haven't seen it used elsewhere on the internet except Nairaland so must be a Nigerian thing grin
LWKM4H= like when kiss murdered 4 humans.undecided

Laugh wan kill me 4 here o grin grin grin
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by OmoAlata(f): 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2012
NobleAngell: Is it just me, or is dis a senseless thread? lipsrsealed

It's just you. The thread is very sensible grin grin grin
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by OmoAlata(f): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2012
freecocoa: LWKM4H=

Laugh wan kill me 4 here o grin grin grin

Thanks. I get it now grin
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by NobleAngell(f): 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2012
Omo Alata:

It's just you. The thread is very sensible grin grin grin
Nah, i dont fink so. Scroll up and read d comments yourslf.
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by OmoAlata(f): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2012
NobleAngell: Nah, i dont fink so. Scroll up and read d comments yourslf.

I've read 'em all. I mean, look at how many views. It's a popular thread grin grin
Re: Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol by Negro1: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2012
its funny i merely forgt to laugh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Yoruba Parables / Hilarious: Dumbest People And Posts Ever (Part2) / I Just Love Cleaning Ears: Is Something Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.