Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,959 members, 7,949,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! (13235 Views)

Ondo Monarch, Olugbo, Denies Arrest By EFCC / Yoruba Deity Warned Us Of Palace Fire – Alaafin Of Oyo / Police Secure Release Of Abducted Ondo Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
Okija_juju:

So you support such extra judicial criminality?!

Was he tried and found guilty?!

I hope to God that you also dont think like this in real life.

are u really trying to justify your stupidty? after u will talk bout bluetooth and rhino.5... and u will also do what they?
and why will a whole town want to conspire against if he is innocent?
what "tried" are u talking bout? is it the law that free politicians and monarch regardless of their atrocities? The country that has law but for some reasons, everyone can buy their way out of every problem? shocked
Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
Death sentence is the answer to corruption in Nig. I give it up for the yorubas this time,make una no  mouth sha!
Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2012
Death sentence is the answer to corruption in Nig. I give it up for the yorubas this time,make una no  mouth sha,I know that's not likely
Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by ozao(m): 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2012
WE ALL KNEW D YORUBAS MAKES D LOUDEST NOISE...watch out 4 part 2 of how d monarch re-group and fight back...SO DON'T CELEBRATE YORUBA PPLE YET...
Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by Okijajuju1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
inurmind: @okija juju

Yoruba people...sad

Whats wrong with yoruba people?
I am igbo but i think what they did was quite admirable and gallant.

Besides do we always have to look at d tribe before we comment because i am sure if it was an igbo community u would b praising them by now.

Lets dumb all the sensless hating and start supporting each other.

YES Indeed we have to.. Only Yorubas behave like this..

In my community in Aniocha LGA in Anambra State.. Some Chiefs and leaders defrauded the village of a huge sum of money and the youths started being restive.. The elders called them and reminded them of Ome na ani (Tradition).. There is always a proper way of doing things..

I will never stand for thuggery and banditry..

Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2012
Okija_juju:

Are you serious?

So its okay for people to take the law into their hands on the slightest of accusations?!!

So they should have killed a man without trial?!

No investigations!!

I'm sure it was based on local rumours and gists that they acted..

ALSO and MOST IMPORTANTLY!! I am a traditional man and the kings and rulers of tribes are believed to have been enthroned by the gods.. For you to remove he whom the gods have enthroned, you must follow due process as would be known to the villagers and elders alike.. I am sure that toutism isnt one of the stipulated modes of removing an Oba.. They even beat the Oba..

In Benin Kingdom, even if the Oba kills someone in public, the youths can never touch him until he is traditionally dethroned as the Oba.. The curse of the gods would be on anyone who touches the king..

This is Yorubas at their best behavior.. Agberoism..

at the bolded, are u fucking serious? people like u will come on a thread and talk bout this isnt the old age, blah blah blah.
then u will come on another thread and try to justify crazy shhiiit like this cause it suites ur reasons for tribal sentiments.
cool story
Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by Siga: 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2012
Okija_juju:

Are you serious?

So its okay for people to take the law into their hands on the slightest of accusations?!!

So they should have killed a man without trial?!

No investigations!!

I'm sure it was based on local rumours and gists that they acted..

ALSO and MOST IMPORTANTLY!! I am a traditional man and the kings and rulers of tribes are believed to have been enthroned by the gods.. For you to remove he whom the gods have enthroned, you must follow due process as would be known to the villagers and elders alike.. I am sure that toutism isnt one of the stipulated modes of removing an Oba.. They even beat the Oba..

In Benin Kingdom, even if the Oba kills someone in public, the youths can never touch him until he is traditionally dethroned as the Oba.. The curse of the gods would be on anyone who touches the king..

This is Yorubas at their best behavior.. Agberoism..

...My very person....I kuku understand ur point....but u and I know how much money all these people dey chop....no be today now.... and u know naija judicial system is a rouse....nothin go come out of am....so...na jungle justice good for them cos na jungle justice dem too take steal money....I insist...na Amu ROba....the gods sef know say na thief thats why dem no come to hin aide...lol

1 Like

Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by Mystiqme: 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2012
What happened to 'second only to the gods' sad sad sad
Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by Siga: 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2012
Guys Guys Guys....lets have a civil discussion and not fight....kindly make ur arguments or points in a calculative and respectful manner...no need to dey shout at ur screen now....remember we are all next in line to lead naija oooo grin
Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by Okijajuju1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2012
Donlittle: at the bolded, are u fucking serious? people like u will come on a thread and talk bout this isnt the old age, blah blah blah.
then u will come on another thread and try to justify crazy shhiiit like this cause it suites ur reasons for tribal sentiments.
cool story

Nwokem shattap your mouth there... What bloody tribal sentiments do you speak of?! Any sane Yoruba man would see that the behaivior of these restive youths is not one that should be condoned.. Two wrongs have never made a right..

And I only speak that which the gods have instructed me to say and the gods are not man that they should speak from both sides of their mouth..

Go through Okijas posts and find one which contradicts my present stand right now..

And for you to say that this isnt the old age only shows your total disregard for the customs, traditions and values of our individual tribes.. Im sure you will walk up to an Oba and give him a hand shake because you managed to travel to Lagos.. angry

May the gods have mercy on your lost juvenile soul..

Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by Okijajuju1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2012
>>>>>DELETED<<<<<
Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by dayokanu(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2012
excellent
Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
binger: oh boy...your grammar jst prevented a plane crash in Antartica,kudos...
Hahahahaha. U re just naughty. Can‘t u ignore sometins??
Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by Siga: 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2012
My brothers timmy1999 and Okija juju....take am easy now....all these fighting and cursing no amount to anything ooo....see, we all learn from one another everyday....u both have a valid point but be more constructive and let's direct all these anger towards the B4STARDS IN POWER.....God bless u all ooo
Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2012
Vessel4christ: Dear, @vegetable soup,u have just won a free ticket for summer coaching on twitter! proudly sponsored by @gbagaundetector @gbagaunmuncher @gbagaunspotter @tiaundetector @grandpadayo ffw dem 2 claim ur prize!
pls u guys shld stop. My ribs are breaking frm laffing, because of ur reply @ Vegetable‘s post. LWKMD
Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2012
Okija_juju:

Nwokem shattap your mouth there... What bloody tribal sentiments do you speak of?! Any sane Yoruba man would see that the behaivior of these restive youths is not one that should be condoned.. Two wrongs have never made a right..

And I only speak that which the gods have instructed me to say and the gods are not man that they should speak from both sides of their mouth..

Go through Okijas posts and find one which contradicts my present stand right now..

And for you to say that this isnt the old age only shows your total disregard for the customs, traditions and values of our individual tribes.. Im sure you will walk up to an Oba and give him a hand shake because you managed to travel to Lagos.. angry

May the gods have mercy on your lost juvenile soul..

I am lost? I don't disrespect monarchy but when one has done wrong, he deserves no pity. Talking bout gods to man and kings. Culture changes, keep living in the old age. When the king shoots a man in lagos, stand beside him and watch as they kill you both.
Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by Okijajuju1(m): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2012
Donlittle: I am lost? I don't disrespect monarchy but when one has done wrong, he deserves no pity. Talking bout gods to man and kings. Culture changes, keep living in the old age. When the king shoots a man in lagos, stand beside him and watch as they kill you both.

What can I say... Bu your post, we shall know them.. You dont disrespect monarchy, but you disregard the tradition that brought him into power and also stipulates how he can be removed..

HMMMM!!!

Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by kisibo: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
Vegetable soup: They should have flogging him too so that his mates would began to learned lessons

Haba bros! Na by foce to speak english..if u no sabi am just maintain ur pigin jeje as we dey do and people no go comment on u cos naira'der no nice at all na mistake of pple den go dey find....abeg dat na ma lil advce 4 u bros...hope u no vexx sa....1 lv.
Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by chucky234(m): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2012
Siga: I know people never believed there would be a day a traditional ruler will be beaten and chased out of his palace....now it happens....one day , one day....na so we go beat Govenors, Senators, Legislators and President wey no perform....it will happen...when...thats a big question mark
That's if Mopol and Army give us the green light,without its impossible to achieve.
Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
nyere84: Hahahahaha. U re just naughty. Can‘t u ignore sometins??
how can i? The grammar rily did wondas...NL is one funny place,u knw
Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by vxtr(m): 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2012
@okija juju, are u bleeping serious ? So u believe so much in the gods , and which god or gods are u talking about ? U must be living in the village ,in the innermost part of the east. But seriously i thought the gods are all dead.Nwokem why dont u believe in the Alimghty God and dump all these ur bleeping lesser gods ? Also, ur idea of deifying mere mortals in the name of oba/igwe is a huge delusion of the black race. All human beings are equal as far as God is concerned, d americans undst this and thus boldly enshrined it in their constitution, no wonder they lead the human race in all spheres. I cant believe u assume a fucking human in d name of an oba/igwe can kill a fellow human in d public with impunity.comman man grow up dis is 21st century,lest i forget dis ur traditions were enshrined by deluded, ignorant fellows like urself. Dalu...
Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by excondido(m): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2012
Acidosis: Wish we can all emulate this.. GREAT MOVE
this is plain paradoxical from one of GEJ supporter.
Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by Opoki(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2012
Vegetable soup: They should have flogg[b]ing[/b] him too so that his mates would began to learned lessons

past participle of "ed" instead of continous of "ing"

correction is part of learning in a forum but some pple just keep making jest of u.

1 Like

Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by obaomoabu: 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2012
kudos to the community who stand against misrule of ordinary oba. Let us continue in this way so that changes will come to Nigeria and corruption will be wap away.
Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by Okijajuju1(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
vxtr: @okija juju, are u bleeping serious ? So u believe so much in the gods , and which god or gods are u talking about ? U must be living in the village ,in the innermost part of the east. But seriously i thought the gods are all dead.Nwokem why dont u believe in the Alimghty God and dump all these ur bleeping lesser gods ? Also, ur idea of deifying mere mortals in the name of oba/igwe is a huge delusion of the black race. All human beings are equal as far as God is concerned, d americans undst this and thus boldly enshrined it in their constitution, no wonder they lead the human race in all spheres. I cant believe u assume a fucking human in d name of an oba/igwe can kill a fellow human in d public with impunity.comman man grow up dis is 21st century,lest i forget dis ur traditions were enshrined by deluded, ignorant fellows like urself. Dalu...

You are a classic example of what my people call an Efulefu.. angry

How dare you call the gods of your fore fathers lesser God.. And then turn around and elevate the Jewish God that calls you a slave above the gods that deligently and faithfully served your ancestors.. You think just because you have experienced city life makes our traditional values obsolete?!!

You even took your hypocrisy a step further with that useless drivel that the Jewish God sees everyone as equal yet you cant even stand up to your pastors who steal from you and rub it in your faces daily and hide under the 'Touch not thou my annointed clause'.. Who is the foo'l here?! Who looks deluded now?!

Like I said, An Oba, An Eze, A Sarduana is enthroned by the gods.. If you follow the principles of your Jewish Carpenter god, you would also realize that the Kings are Enthroned by God and are higher than even Priests..

You are a lost soul.. Only a foolish child would spit on the gods of his father and follow the foreign gods.. Especially one that considers your race lesser beings..
Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by Siga: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2012
Opoki:

past participle of "ed" instead of continous of "ing"

correction is part of learning in a forum but some pple just keep making jest of u.
....Guys lef Vegetable Soup....na my Person...
Re: Youths Chase Ondo-Monarch Out Of Palace!!! by ifyalways(f): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2012
One day at a time. . .
Nice one!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Apologise To Amaechi; Restore Orderlies For Top Officials / Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities / Should Government Prosecute COVID-19 Palliative Looters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.