Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. (7102 Views)

Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal / Suicide Bomber Ran Away From Killing Innocent People In Maiduguri / Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2012
Even Laurent Gbagbo who is a civillian is not as coward as oju iku ike eba wuru wuru
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by dayokanu(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2012
inufele2: Even Laurent Gbagbo who is a civillian is not as coward as oju iku ike eba wuru wuru

Imagine a whole military man escaping at night and even killing innocent children in the process
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by violent(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2012
damn!!!!

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by OneNaira6: 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2012
ekt_bear: You are the one derailing this thread into one about Asaba. It is *not* the topic of the thread. Certainly the French doctors who saw Ojukwu murder those two refugees didn't bring up Asaba, did they?

I guess you missed this sh1t abi

CyberG(m): 5:35pm
Odenigbo Aroli:

Go and sit down you shameless old fagg! How about the "ASABA GENOCIDE" where your infamous brave nigerian soldiers opened fire on innocent and armless women and children? Be careful before i put a curse on your already miserable life!

I guess you don't know the facts of the so called "Asaba Genocide", do you? I am quite busy now and no time to go dig-up the published details as far as 1972 of what happened! Nonetheless, if armed assailants enter your house and meets your family at 2 am, what would you do? You have only 2 options co-operate with them or not which is your choice. If you decide not to co-operate and attack their leader, be certain neither he nor his foot soldiers survive your attack because if they do, you know what will happen. They will simply execute every member of your family. That will not be "genocide" but stupidity on your path and that is what happened in Asaba. Go and read the details.

you didn't have mouth to inform them to stop mentioning Asaba. desperate seeking fools. mscheww Like I said, next time KEEP MY COMMUNITY OUT OF UNA IGNORANCE AND DESPERATE HISTORY CHANGING. kapish!!
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by dayokanu(m): 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2012
^^ So can you inform us why that scumbag called Ojuku fled killing 2 children in the process?
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
the ship is sinking - we have to get off - bearded warlords and men first!

i swear - the more one reads and sees, the more it is clear that ibos have no real respect/regard for women or girls.

thank God for the internet - we can continue to shame these disgraceful revisionists

for all we know, the fathrs of some of these noisy chest beaters are the same ones who blew up the bridge.

we have met the enemy, and he most definitely is us

2 Likes

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by 2mch(m): 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2012
wow, this will be impossible to defend in the next argument. I am sure Dayo has bookmarked this page. For ego and sanity reason's i think this has finally ended any further civil war arguments. grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2012
2mch: wow, this will be impossible to defend in the next argument. I am sure Dayo has bookmarked this page. For ego and sanity reason's i think this has finally ended any further civil war arguments. grin grin grin cheesy

for where - these tribal champions no get shame
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2012
2mch: wow, this will be impossible to defend in the next argument. I am sure Dayo has bookmarked this page. For ego and sanity reason's i think this has finally ended any further civil war arguments. grin grin grin cheesy

A lot of these Igbo chest beaters hate the truth, the hate to know the fact that their so called hero is cowardice personified. Take it or leave it this newspaper report confirms what we have been saying about biafra and oju iku,Igbos hate to admit that this man was a great betrayal of Igbo race.

1 Like

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by dayokanu(m): 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2012

I don bookmark am tay tay

even if dem go remove the link from google I don copy am here

www.nairaland.com/attachments/802017_biafra_jpgf3d3a620f7ff9d88dee9cdd90e6987a3
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by cantell(m): 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2012
oyb: we have to get it is clear that ibos have no real respect/regard for women or girls.
So amusing! This coming from people who cheat on their wives at every given opportunity and treat them like $hit!
Can't say i blame you. Maybe going off like this helps you sleep better at night.
Lol @ Yoruba man saying that Igbos have no respect for women.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2012
cantell:
So amusing! This coming from people who cheat on their wives at every given opportunity and treat them like $hit!
Can't say i blame you. Maybe going off like this helps you sleep better at night.
Lol @ Yoruba man saying that Igbos have no respect for women.

Dede1: Cynthia Osokogu was the biggest fool in the circumstance that led her death. In addition, the Cynthia’s death is a damning indictment on the manner in which she was raised by her parents.

It is quit unfathomable a young lady will depart from home and travel more than 500 mile to meet with a male counterpart she has not met before this journey to a hotel of all places. What has happened to our social life as mandated by our culture and tradition?

see what your commander in chief had to say about the late cynthia okogwu - completely absolving the 4 bastards

much like so many of you were alternatively jacking off to or defending the antics of the absu 5

not to mention those of you who when not beating up old women (their mothers) are r-aping them - so te ibo women had to make a stand in enugu so te your women have to take action

http://www.punchng.com/news/igbo-women-vow-to-take-over-rape-cases/

Igbo women vow to take over rape cases
August 12, 2012 by Emmanuel Obe

The Umuada Igbo, the cultural umbrella of all Igbo speaking women in the world, has vowed to take up the prosecution of rape cases in Igboland.

The women, who met at Eke Umunnachi in Dunukofia Local Government Area of Anambra State and Central School Ebenebe in Awka North Council Area on Saturday to sensitise women on their rights, said they had already taken up four of such cases in Anambra and Enugu states.

They said their resolve to intervene was informed by the rising incidence of rape in Igboland, a adding that they could not sit idly and watch the development.

The President of the group, Dr. Kate Ezeofor, described rape as the worst form of female abuse and decried its increase in the society.

She also decried the situation where victims were reluctant to report to the police because they were afraid of being attacked by the suspects in future and the stigma associated with rape.

Others who spoke during the event included the Deputy National Legal Adviser, Mrs. Nkem Anyaogu, and Chief Esther Onwubunka, among others.

One of the women Mrs. Philomena Nnamani said, “The stigma is too much for women to bear, any rape case should be reported to Umuada Igbo and we will take it up, we are not ending it in the South-East but any state where victims abound.”

The women at the programme commended the group for taking the initiative to sensitise women and called on all men who engaged in female abuse and rape to desist from it or face the wrath of the women and the land.

respect women my arse. women are little more than chattel to you - their education is nothing more than a bid to get a premium on their bride price

2 Likes

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Malawian(m): 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2012
So this is where all these e-cowards have found solace? I though i bared you guys from igbo thread for one week? Una no dey hear well abi?
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2012
Malawian: So this is where all these e-cowards have found solace? I though i bared you guys from igbo thread for one week? Una no dey hear well abi?

hide ya arses, hide ya d-icks - break out the steel boxers - homo Igbo is back flashing his p-rick

3 Likes

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by dayokanu(m): 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2012
oyb:

see what your commander in chief had to say about the late cynthia okogwu - completely absolving the 4 bastards

much like so many of you were alternatively jacking off to or defending the antics of the absu 5

not to mention those of you who when not beating up old women (their mothers) are r-aping them - so te ibo women had to make a stand in enugu so te your women have to take action

http://www.punchng.com/news/igbo-women-vow-to-take-over-rape-cases/

respect women my arse. women are little more than chattel to you - their education is nothing more than a bid to get a premium on their bride price

The news below says more than enough

See what the Igwe said

The traditional ruler of Ogbozalla community of OpI Nsukka, (apparently the most affected community), in Nsukka local council, Igwe Fabian Ogbuabo, while briefing the public hearing, said the continuous Molestation of old women in his domain was caused by the women's non-compliance with the payment of N100 security levy.

"The women were told to pay N100 each as security levy to prevent them from being Molested, since they are the targets, but they refused paying and this has made the Neighbourhood Watch to relax in the performance of ensuring the safety of their lives" the Igwe, is one-time Secretary to the Enugu State Government (SSG).

5 Likes

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by CyberG: 12:49am On Aug 29, 2012
One_Naira:

Dude you honestly know how to talk without making a Goddamn sense. Just incase you people try to change history like you've been trying to do for so long let me just bring this out

What happened in Asaba
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asaba_massacre

The description giving by the people of Asaba that experienced it
http://books.google.com/books?id=3N_o3mx3cJAC&pg=PA61&lpg=PA61&dq=asaba+massacre&source=bl&ots=dPyKpWH0T9&sig=JuAV2xXKbg7QPHExff0g11e68nY&hl=en&sa=X&ei=nhs9UN3EN4PA9gSOhoAQ&ved=0CC0Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=asaba%20massacre&f=false

http://books.google.com/books?id=nLShW24HodMC&pg=PA305&lpg=PA305&dq=asaba+massacre&source=bl&ots=O-aXpZvwHC&sig=f6znEb20-8125KVzrOXjWlQIglc&hl=en&sa=X&ei=nhs9UN3EN4PA9gSOhoAQ&ved=0CD8Q6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=asaba%20massacre&f=false

A little known fact Nigerians try to hide each time" OJUKWU DID NOT DECLARE ASABA AS PART OF BIAFRA AND WAS STILL AT THAT TIME PART OF NIGERIA, HENCE VERY FEW ASABA MEN AND WOMEN WERE PART OF BIAFRAN TROOPS AT THAT SAID TIME THUS ASABA WAS NOT AN ENEMY TO NIGERIA. Infact, Ojukwu left the entire Anioma community, despite being of Igbo heritage, as part of Nigeria due to the fact the Anioma community was not among the community he presided over. Because of that said fact, most Asabians and Anioma were neutral in the beginning of the war. THAT MASSACRE increased Biafran soldiers by tens fold due to the fact many Asaba woked up to reality. Even my own uncle joined Biafran troops because of the said massacre. Trying to f2king change the history isn't going to work this time, at least wait till the people that experienced the act such as parents, grandparents, uncle, aunt, mother, father, etc died out because there are still A WHOLE LOT OF US whose family got affected from that said massacre still living and breathing till this day.

Just SHUT it! I agree with people (like Ekt-Bear) who has helped re-focus the conversation on the topic and not the distraction you are injecting. Open a new thread about it and I will dismantle all your parochial arguments. Now, why not go answer the pertinent questions asked by people on this topic? Like, what was in 3-ton luggage for which the lives of 2 girls were instantly terminated so ojuku could escape? Perhaps, it was Nigeria's money looted from the CBN, how much money would make up to 3 tons? Was it the money which ibos contributed to the war and after having the money shipped out of Nigeria, they expected to be paid back their original monies by Nigerian government, when they could not produce the proofs of their savings and begrudge the government for paying some of them only 20 pounds while others who had proofs got their monies? Why would 90 ibos be pulverized to death and you see nothing wrong with that, was ojuku's one life superior to that of the murdered 90 or 3 M killed? These are the questions you should be addressing. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by oduasolja: 12:59am On Aug 29, 2012
3 tons of luggage, wetin the guy dey carry.

stealing everything in sight before he run comot.

2 Likes

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Katsumoto: 1:06am On Aug 29, 2012
ekt_bear: It must have been quite frustrating to be those French doctors.

You leave your safe, comfortable country to step in the middle of a warzone to help the Biafran side.

And you then watch the leader of that effort abandon his cause, and in the process kill those you left France to save.

I would have felt quite disillusioned, if I had been in their shoes

+1

After seeing the HNIC act in such an ignoble manner, they must have thought, 'who do we escalate this to?'

1 Like

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by cantell(m): 1:08am On Aug 29, 2012
oyb:

Like i said earlier, if it helps you sleep at night, keep telling yourself that!
Still lol @ the bonzo's comment.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by CyberG: 1:31am On Aug 29, 2012
With no viable answers to this question or issue, I declare the defendants both living and dead GUILTY as charged! It is a TKO!!
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by OneNaira6: 1:33am On Aug 29, 2012
CyberG:

Just SHUT it! I agree with people (like Ekt-Bear) who has helped re-focus the conversation on the topic and not the distraction you are injecting. Open a new thread about it and I will dismantle all your parochial arguments. Now, why not go answer the pertinent questions asked by people on this topic? Like, what was in 3-ton luggage for which the lives of 2 girls were instantly terminated so ojuku could escape? Perhaps, it was Nigeria's money looted from the CBN, how much money would make up to 3 tons? Was it the money which ibos contributed to the war and after having the money shipped out of Nigeria, they expected to be paid back their original monies by Nigerian government, when they could not produce the proofs of their savings and begrudge the government for paying some of them only 20 pounds while others who had proofs got their monies? Why would 90 ibos be pulverized to death and you see nothing wrong with that, was ojuku's one life superior to that of the murdered 90 or 3 M killed? These are the questions you should be addressing. Goodluck!

I have, I have, I have. THREE STRAIGHT ANSWER TO PEOPLE YET STILL COULDN'T BRING OUT THE SO CALLED "I HAVE". YOU and the other guy BROUGHT UP ASABA MASSACRE, YOU AGAIN RUNNING FROM SOMETHING YOU BROUGHT UP. Typical, is this the only day anyone witness your so called I have? the answer is he11 no. The fact remains is dude you NEVER have sh1t, you run your mouth every Goddamn thread like an untrained monkey and getting angry when EASILY defeated. If you have ANYTHING as you claimed, you would have LONG BEEN brought it out, opened a thread about it days, not just days but months ago. That's exactly what you people are known for ESPECIALLY YOU. Like I said, do not BRING YOUR IGNORANCE AND HISTORY CHANGING about my community again. Back your sh1t up or forever keep your bloody mouth shut. Last time I was on NL, it was you who opened your damn mouth about Asaba and Anioma history with ignorance, now back again doing the same thing. Dude you are an 1diot!!

As for your other sh1t, you people have been DESPERATELY SEEKING ATTENTION FOR DAYS NOW, and I've said it so many times, I'm not one to give you people those attention. One guy opened a thread, urging ya'll to join him on that thread and dish it out since you long been seeking that attention yet una avoided him, majority ran away. You people f2king pathetic and I'm not afraid nor ashamed to tell ya'll like it is. You and your kins exactly like you are pathetic, very pathetic. Seeking attention on bloody website, seeing as people are ignoring una, the desperation might end up in an Igbo thread. Una are a shame, even the f2king foreigners on this website, noticed it and even mentioned it in another thread. It, itself, is just sad. Like I mention so many times, I pity the Igbos that actually give you people attention, either they are bored with life or they have nothing else to do. Either way, I pity them.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by ektbear: 2:35am On Aug 29, 2012
oyb:

hide ya arses, hide ya d-icks - break out the steel boxers - homo Igbo is back flashing his p-rick

lmfao! grin

Reminds me of this meme:

2 Likes

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by nduchucks: 2:51am On Aug 29, 2012
It is quite obvious that many of you people are ignorant of tha fact that the Federal troops used both millitary superiority and a far advanced propaganda machinery to defeat the weak biafran troops.

The story posted by the OP may very well be propaganda engineered by the federal troops. I don't believe the story and I wonder why we have not read of the events described in the story elsewhere.

@OP, How in the world did you dig this article up? I bow for you sha.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Katsumoto: 3:34am On Aug 29, 2012
ndu_chucks: It is quite obvious that many of you people are ignorant of tha fact that the Federal troops used both millitary superiority and a far advanced propaganda machinery to defeat the weak biafran troops.

The story posted by the OP may very well be propaganda engineered by the federal troops. I don't believe the story and I wonder why we have not read of the events described in the story elsewhere.

@OP, How in the world did you dig this article up? I bow for you sha.

Ojukwu won the propaganda war.

Why do you think the war lasted 3 years?

There is nothing to suggest the report could be fake.

The story fits in perfectly with Ojukwu collecting landing fees from charities.

Similarly, a senior Biafran officer uttered the following words to John St Jorre, “If you gave us the choice of 1000 rifles or milk for 50,000 starving children, we’d take the guns.”

There was a systemic and callous disregard for lives, particularly women and children, by the Biafran high command. You have also argued on this forum many a time that the Biafrans should have surrendered when they no longer had food.

1 Like

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by CyberG: 5:54am On Aug 29, 2012
One_Naira:

I have, I have, I have. THREE STRAIGHT ANSWER TO PEOPLE YET STILL COULDN'T BRING OUT THE SO CALLED "I HAVE". YOU and the other guy BROUGHT UP ASABA MASSACRE, YOU AGAIN RUNNING FROM SOMETHING YOU BROUGHT UP. Typical, is this the only day anyone witness your so called I have? the answer is he11 no. The fact remains is dude you NEVER have sh1t, you run your mouth every Goddamn thread like an untrained monkey and getting angry when EASILY defeated. If you have ANYTHING as you claimed, you would have LONG BEEN brought it out, opened a thread about it days, not just days but months ago. That's exactly what you people are known for ESPECIALLY YOU. Like I said, do not BRING YOUR IGNORANCE AND HISTORY CHANGING about my community again. Back your sh1t up or forever keep your bloody mouth shut. Last time I was on NL, it was you who opened your damn mouth about Asaba and Anioma history with ignorance, now back again doing the same thing. Dude you are an 1diot!!

As for your other sh1t, you people have been DESPERATELY SEEKING ATTENTION FOR DAYS NOW, and I've said it so many times, I'm not one to give you people those attention. One guy opened a thread, urging ya'll to join him on that thread and dish it out since you long been seeking that attention yet una avoided him, majority ran away. You people f2king pathetic and I'm not afraid nor ashamed to tell ya'll like it is. You and your kins exactly like you are pathetic, very pathetic. Seeking attention on bloody website, seeing as people are ignoring una, the desperation might end up in an Igbo thread. Una are a shame, even the f2king foreigners on this website, noticed it and even mentioned it in another thread. It, itself, is just sad. Like I mention so many times, I pity the Igbos that actually give you people attention, either they are bored with life or they have nothing else to do. Either way, I pity them.

Calm down before you pop your eyes out of their sockets or rupture your carotid arteries with all the expletives you really have no clue about. I would not be drawn to the gutter of your tribal arguments or distraction with a different topic. Open another topic for it BUT on this thread, YOU NEED to provide real answers to simple questions like people are asking here. Just go on, haphazard a guess, put it to a vote among your folks but give some answers, WHAT WAS IN THE 3 TON LUGGAGE, enough to summarily kill 2 little girls in ojukus bid to escape. Start from there or anywhere but answer the questions!
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by OneNaira6: 5:59am On Aug 29, 2012
CyberG:

Calm down before you pop your eyes out of their sockets or rupture your carotid arteries with all the expletives you really have no clue about. I would not be drawn to the gutter of your tribal arguments or distraction with a different topic. Open another topic for it BUT on this thread, YOU NEED to provide real answers to simple questions like people are asking here. Just go on, haphazard a guess, put it to a vote among your folks but give some answers, WHAT WAS IN THE 3 TON LUGGAGE, enough to summarily kill 2 little girls in ojukus bid to escape. Start from there or anywhere but answer the questions!

Here it is dude. I opened a thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1032027/asaba-massacre

Give it up, bring everything you have out. Waiting and waiting and waiting, don't turn this sh1t into your usual non-giving proof that you and alj_harem are notorious for.

Continue seeking attention, unlike you people, some people have a f2king life and ain't got time entertain bs; una can shout that question over and over again till una are blue in face, liking each other post, dancing with una bigotries, running around like monkey without brain, shouting ojukwu, ojukwu, every una go, I don't give a f2k. What concern me is your desperate attempt to continue to change history of asaba, mentioning our name everywhere as if na your oga we be. Bring proof to support your spewing or stop mentioning Anioma, Asaba, etc with that stupidity, ignorance mouth of yours. I never paid mind to you ever until you started mentioning our bloody name everywhere as if na oga we be. mscheeee

I also noticed you haven't made a move to the thread you so wish for I to open. I'm heading to bed, when I wake up, I better see some proof. kapish
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Malawian(m): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2012
ekt_bear:

lmfao! grin

Reminds me of this meme:
gringringringrin @ teddy bear, you are still running with the wolves abi? @ Y'all e-cowards, it seems you want me to dedicate another weekend to you guys, Abi? If ojukwu fled with 3 ton luggage, at least he had the luxury to pack first. If it was tinubu, the groin grabber would not even be wearing slippers. He might even jaa with buhari's abunnam as well. Ojukwu did not flee on his own accord, we asked him to flee. An ojukwu capture would have meant a total defeat of the igbos. You guys still havent come to terms with how history played a joke on you; have you? An Igbo man did not surrender to you!
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by joeyfire(m): 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
Crap article designed to tickle the fancy of biased readers who spend all the time on the internet looking for shyte to scrape and hurl like rabid baboons instead of looking for books like civilised people do. Mercedes benz and 1000 tons of luggage my arse
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by gidiMonsta(m): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2012
Malawian:
gringringringrin @ teddy bear, you are still running with the wolves abi? @ Y'all e-cowards, it seems you want me to dedicate another weekend to you guys, Abi? If ojukwu fled with 3 ton luggage, at least he had the luxury to pack first. If it was tinubu, the groin grabber would not even be wearing slippers. He might even jaa with buhari's abunnam as well. Ojukwu did not flee on his own accord, we asked him to flee. An ojukwu capture would have meant a total defeat of the igbos. You guys still havent come to terms with how history played a joke on you; have you? An Igbo man did not surrender to you!

The bolded has to be daftest thing I've read today, this sure affirms my notion about this malawian and his kind on NL; highly delusional folks. undecided

1 Like

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by gidiMonsta(m): 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
joeyfire: Crap article designed to tickle the fancy of biased readers who spend all the time on the internet looking for shyte to scrape and hurl like rabid baboons instead of looking for books like civilised people do. Mercedes benz and 1000 tons of luggage my arse

Of course the Australians too are biased against the Igbos...hmmm...I wonder why shocked
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Malawian(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2012
gidiMonsta:

The bolded has to be daftest thing I've read today, this sure affirms my notion about this malawian and his kind on NL; highly delusional folks. undecided
wtf do you know about what happened in biafra? Soory mate, it takes an enlightened mind to appreciate the post. I dont have to explain further cos you sound too daft to comprehend simple logic.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by dayokanu(m): 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2012
So now they are saying Ojuku is not a coward its the entire Biafrans that are cowards?

This is getting interesting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN / Saraki Condemns Renewed Boko Haram Attacks / Gov. Lalong Pardons 4 Prisoners In The Spirit Of New Year Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.