Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. (7101 Views)

Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal / Suicide Bomber Ran Away From Killing Innocent People In Maiduguri / Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Malawian(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
Katsumoto:

You want to ignore a well documented event and focus on the subjective 'real life' experiences that you have had? shocked shocked shocked shocked

You mean rational minds should ignore the cowardly acts of a commanding officer and focus on the agbero experiences you have had?
who documented this "event" ? And who told you that "minds" that guzzle oily soup can be rational?

1 Like

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Katsumoto: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2012
Malawian: who documented this "event" ? And who told you that "minds" that guzzle oily soup can be rational?

Dude,

You are way in over your head here.

This thread is above your intellectual capacity; soon you will start mentioning male body parts.

This is a gay-free zone; so piss off.

4 Likes

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Malawian(m): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2012
dayokanu:

Thats the standard ethnicity test

The response determines what tribe you belong to

1. What name do you call someone who whoops the shiit out of you? A) Coward B) Bros C)My Oga D) Bully

2. What name do you call a warlord who flees battle and leave his people to die?. A)Wussie B) Coward C) Brave D) Biatch
look at this fool. Who told you you whooped biafran a*ss? You mean side stepping biafran military to be bombing schools, churches, markets, hospitals and other civilian centers constitutes whooping a*ss? Ode. Could you guys have fought your war yourselves? Name one country that fought for biafra? I can name 6 for you who actively fought and equiped you cowardly nigerians. 250 Something tribes against igbo and akwa cross and you had to go for help to world powers and even mortguaged our future for same. See these small small yoruba mechanics dey always dey follow us to make mouth. I dont want you guys to annoy with with this thread o. I wont warn you guys again.

1 Like

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Malawian(m): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2012
Katsumoto:

Dude,

You are way in over your head here.

This thread is above your intellectual capacity; soon you will start mentioning male body parts.

This is a gay-free zone; so piss off.
i am not going anywhere! Lemme hear what you cowards are saying here first. Id.iots.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Malawian(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
You guys were the ones who mentioned ar*se first, so you started the calling yourselves. You will not end it. You cowardly tribe of groin grabbers.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by nduchucks: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
Katsumoto:

Lets recap

1. Enugu and Nsuku in the North were captured by October 1967
2. Southern Cameroun, to the East of Biafra, was a Nigerian ally at the start of the war
3. Murtala's second division had retaken the mid-west and West of Biafra by October 1967
4. The Nigerian Navy was in control of the Bight of Biafra to the South for the duration of the war.

If Nigerian forces controlled land and sea to the North, South, East, and West of Biafra as well as controlled the skies by October 1967 and you don't think that is surrounded, then I don't know what surrounded is.

Like I stated previously, Biafra gave a good fight but Gowon didn't completely tighten the noose (for reasons mentioned earlier) and that's why Biafra held on. If he shot down every non-Nigerian plane, no military equipment would have reached Biafra, and consequently, Biafra wouldn't have had the resources to hold out.

Your chronology does not answer or offer any explanation for the question of how the biafrans were able to launch several successful offensives against the federal troops in 1969?

If the federal troops had surrounded the biafrans as you claim, you must admit that the affair was completely ineffective, as of 1969.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Malawian(m): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2012
Dayokanu and katsumoto, i see you cowards. Your sherriff is here. Lemme hear a word of protest from you idi.ots. Your pinkl scorpion was amongst the first to reach seme border during june 12 fiasco. Your groin grabbing asiwaju came a narrow second in the 100 meter uslain bolt dash to seme border. You guys think any amount of talking can make you guys look like the eminent igbos. Heroes fight like biafrans while cowards run like yorubas. Deal with it.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Malawian(m): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Your chronology does not answer or offer any explaination for the question of how the biafrans able to launched several successful offensives against the federal troops in 1969?

If the federal troops had surrounded the biafrans as you claim, you must admit that the affair was completely ineffective, as of 1969.

who told you this thread was about fact finding? Mafriend, roll your sleeves and get into the gutter with these cowards.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Malawian(m): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2012
Katsumoto and dayokanu was here only a minute ago and there was only two guest, now both have dissapeared and there is now 4 guest. This these fool wey start something wey dem no fit finish. Apparently, banjo the yoruba was only acting out his DNA. I am here now. If you like, run and open another igbo bashing thread, i will track you there. I will now follow you guys to see what you are doing. Yeye.

1 Like

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2012
Malawian: was your commander in chief gowon not fuellling his plane in readiness to flee to britain When biafrans were advancing on lagos? Now the real coward was banjo The yoruba. Banjo did not have the bottle to conclude what he started prefering to pin down his forces while the enemy reinforced. Banjo the yoruba wanted to use his big mouth to fight war in yorubaland. I have seen a picture of banjo and the first thing you notice was his mouth. I hope you guys want to do this! I dont want to have to be looking for the yoruba cowards when i start my own here.

I.m convinced beyond reasonable doubt that this malawian guy is suffering from down syndrome. Why do you Igbos like to put blame on someone else rather than take responsiblity for your actions? is it something to do with Igbos DNA?

5 Likes

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Katsumoto: 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Your chronology does not answer or offer any explaination for the question of how the biafrans were able to launched several successful offensives against the federal troops in 1969?

Did anyone suggest that Biafra did not win any battles?

If you believe that Biafra wasn't surrounded on all sides, then present your case. Hedging your position on Biafra winning some encounters doesn't mean it wasn't surrounded.

Am I missing something here? Does being surrounded stop you from fighting?

Biafra continued to fight because it had the will to do so and because it still continued to receive military equipment.

I have already given reasons why it dragged on for longer than necessary.

I am going to stop arguing this point or continue with this debate unless you come up with something else.

1 Like

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2012
Malawian: Katsumoto and dayokanu was here only a minute ago and there was only two guest, now both have dissapeared and there is now 4 guest. This these fool wey start something wey dem no fit finish. Apparently, banjo the yoruba was only acting out his DNA. I am here now. If you like, run and open another igbo bashing thread, i will track you there. I will now follow you guys to see what you are doing. Yeye.

I forgot you major on mumulogy grin grin grin if you have something reasonable and proveable to counter claims on this thread put it here otherwise go back to your arse fckking biz

4 Likes

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by dayokanu(m): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2012
inufele2:

I forgot you major on mumulogy grin grin grin if you have something reasonable and proveable to counter claims on this thread put it here otherwise go back to your arse fckking biz

Well said
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Katsumoto: 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
inufele2:

Please ignore that chap, he has nothing upstairs.

He infamously started a thread that ran for 20 pages and all he did was talk about male body parts.

When challenged to raise his game, he bolted.

Please do not encourage him.

3 Likes

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by nduchucks: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2012
Katsumoto:

Did anyone suggest that Biafra did not win any battles?

If you believe that Biafra wasn't surrounded on all sides, then present your case. Hedging your position on Biafra winning some encounters doesn't mean it wasn't surrounded.

Am I missing something here? Does being surrounded stop you from fighting?

Biafra continued to fight because it had the will to do so and because it still continued to receive military equipment.

I have already given reasons why it dragged on for longer than necessary.

I am going to stop arguing this point or continue with this debate unless you come up with something else.

Here is what you stated:

But the fact remains that the war lasted that long because Gowon was a nice man.

The federal government controlled the skies and the seas. Biafra was surrounded on all sides just a few months after the war started.

I'd be OK with the withdrawal of your statement or a restatement to reflect what you truly mean. If the condition in blue above is correct, it would be impossible for the biafrans to have launched all the successful offensive battles in 1969 now, would it? It would suffice to admit that you exergerated a bit.

1 Like

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Malawian(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
inufele2:

I.m convinced beyond reasonable doubt that this malawian guy is suffering from down syndrome. Why do you Igbos like to put blame on someone else rather than take responsiblity for your actions? is it something to do with Igbos DNA?
is that why you yorubas are always looking down at other people's abunnam? Is that the version od down's syndrome you yorubas are suffering from?

1 Like

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Malawian(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2012
Katsumoto:

Please ignore that chap, he has nothing upstairs.

He infamously started a thread that ran for 20 pages and all he did was talk about male body parts.

When challenged to raise his game, he bolted.

Please do not encourage him.
ignore me if you like, i will continue to post what i want. Those reading this thread can then make up their minds on what to make of either of us. I am not going anywhere.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Katsumoto: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Here is what you stated:

But the fact remains that the war lasted that long because Gowon was a nice man.

The federal government controlled the skies and the seas. Biafra was surrounded on all sides just a few months after the war started.

I'd be OK with the withdrawal of your statement or a restatement to reflect what you truly mean. If the condition in blue above is correct, it would be impossible for the biafrans to have launched all the successful offensive battles in 1969 now, would it? It would suffice to admit that you exergerated a bit.

If they continued to receive military equipment, then why would they have stopped fighting and why wouldn't they have had any military successes? Weren't they fighting other Nigerians?

My position will not change.

You believe they weren't surrounded and that why they had successful campaigns.

I believe they were surrounded but they continued to receive equipment smuggled in with food supplies and as such carried on fighting.

Lets agree to disagree.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2012
Malawian: is that why you yorubas are always looking down at other people's abunnam? Is that the version od down's syndrome you yorubas are suffering from?

We know you're fucckking gay, this thread is not for gays ok! If you have nothing intelligent or informative to post can you PLS shut the fcckk up!
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Malawian(m): 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
inufele2:

We know you're fucckking gay, this thread is not for gays ok! If you have nothing intelligent or informative to post can you PLS shut the fcckk up!

come and close my mouth nah. Idi.ot like you guys. Just over the weekend, you all were wailing and cursing, now you are all here and want total freedom abi?
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
Malawian: was your commander in chief gowon not fuellling his plane in readiness to flee to britain When biafrans were advancing on lagos? Now the real coward was banjo The yoruba. Banjo did not have the bottle to conclude what he started prefering to pin down his forces while the enemy reinforced. Banjo the yoruba wanted to use his big mouth to fight war in yorubaland. I have seen a picture of banjo and the first thing you notice was his mouth. I hope you guys want to do this! I dont want to have to be looking for the yoruba cowards when i start my own here.

Dude, seriously, do you do coke? Have you ever abused drugs? In all seriousness, you don't sound normal. Ive been reading your posts and you always sound far off from the topic at hand. I hope you're doing this as a brand of your own humor because even your attempts at jokes are severely lame.

Either you put up a good literary fight on behalf of the belief you are trying to espouse or log off, because sounding silly time and time again will make neutrals look at you like a complete bozo! You probably think everything you're reading is a joke......

4 Likes

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Malawian(m): 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2012
are you done? [quote author=kingoflag]

Dude, seriously, do you do coke? Have you ever abused drugs? In all seriousness, you don't sound normal. Ive been reading your posts and you always sound far off from the topic at hand. I hope you're doing this as a brand of your own humor because even your attempts at jokes are severely lame.

Either you put up a good literary fight on behalf of the belief you are trying to espouse or log off, because sounding silly time and time again will make neutrals look at you like a co

1 Like

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by dasparrow: 12:01am On Aug 30, 2012
@Post

Excuse my ignorance fellow forumites but I don't understand the purpose of this thread. So according to the attached australian newspaper article from 1970, Ojukwu ran away with his mercedes and his 3 tons of luggage right? So now what? Where do we go from here? Can't we Nigerians have just a little respect for the dead and allow the man to rest in peace? It seems that the younger generation of Nigerians of nowadays were not brought up to be respectful of elderly folks. Can many of you here talk about your grandpa in the manner you are talking disrespectfully about the Late Ojukwu? Many Nigerians are beginning to disgust me. Thank God I don't live in Nigeria and amongst you all. Phew!
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by emiye(m): 1:25am On Aug 30, 2012
I think the write up gives me a clearer perception about Ojukwu..., sounds plausible. cry cry
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by CyberG: 5:18am On Aug 30, 2012
inufele2:

Oh boy, na upper cut you land on a Malawan like that! Hahahaha...LMAO!!
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by CyberG: 5:21am On Aug 30, 2012
kingoflag:

Either you put up a good literary fight on behalf of the belief you are trying to espouse or log off, because sounding silly time and time again will make neutrals look at you like a complete bozo! You probably think everything you're reading is a joke......

O my o my....see drubbing! Shoo, na combos you they land like this...unu go wound person ooo! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by gidiMonsta(m): 6:41am On Aug 30, 2012
joeyfire: I don't know what this means, could you shed some light cos it has no bearing on what we're talking about here -

"..and Ikemba and his troops were Hausa's fighting for secession right? :/ "

My God!!! Do I have to explain what sarcasm is to you? I think its obvious I wrote that in response to your statement that this has nothing to do with the igbos.

joeyfire:
Your post is dripping with tribalism because nobody is playing victim on this thread. There are no pre-conceived notions here. The facts speak for themselves. I don't need to read a history book to know that the Sydney Herald is a conservative paper with pro-government viewpoints. The same way daily times was pro-government before it ran aground. Or that new nigerian newspaper was pro-north

Some biafran soldier brazenly hijacks a plane and suddenly its supposed to be ground breaking news Or a truck driver mistakenly kils people and suddenly biafran troops were "killing their own people" its funny how the british propaganda machine didn't publicise the raping of several french and irish nurses in biafra by hausa troops.

I think you should go through the news clipping because I think YOUR position is pre-conceived

What facts speak for themselves bro? So because Sydney herald published an unflattering report about Biafra, its suddenly part of the great propaganda against the almighty igbos? Or you expect the sydney herald to bury a story so as not to be accused of been anti-biafran?

1 Like

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by joeyfire(m): 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2012
No need to run after your own shadow on this. The Sydney herald is an australian conservative, pro-government paper. Australia is a commonwealth country and in the 1960's the commonwealth charter was much stronger than it is today. The article took an event, polished it and spun a headline grabber to feed the pangs of its target audience.

As for the bolded, you just showed where your focus is. This is NOT about igbos, it is about biafra nd ojukwu at the end of the war. focus bro

gidiMonsta:

My God!!! Do I have to explain what sarcasm is to you? I think its obvious I wrote that in response to your statement that this has nothing to do with the igbos.

What facts speak for themselves bro? So because Sydney herald published an unflattering report about Biafra, its suddenly part of the great propaganda against the almighty igbos? Or you expect the sydney herald to bury a story so as not to be accused of been anti-biafran?
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by remarkD(m): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
Thats Katsimoto for you - skewed half-truths cleverly mixed with lies and very thin threads of deceit that his NL followers swallow as the gospel truth.
ndu_chucks:

Your chronology does not answer or offer any explanation for the question of how the biafrans were able to launch several successful offensives against the federal troops in 1969?

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by ektbear: 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
dayokanu:

Thats the standard ethnicity test

The response determines what tribe you belong to

1. What name do you call someone who whoops the shiit out of you? A) Coward B) Bros C)My Oga D) Bully

2. What name do you call a warlord who flees battle and leave his people to die?. A)Wussie B) Coward C) Brave D) Biatch

grin grin grin
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Dede1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2012
CyberG:

Can you provide any references to this fabrication so readers can independently verify your claims? The onus of proof is on you to cite a reference to statements that could be disputed except you can physically take the reader to that time and place to witness what you are seeing. Give some references like your counterpart and we can all move forward.

You are not called Cyberfool for nothing. A moronic lapper such as you called the post a fabrication yet demanded for reference. What a stream of thought.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by remarkD(m): 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
wasnt it Oduduwa that fell from the sky? like rain according to you? jusst reminding you lol
CyberG:

It was an illustration, obviously you saw that I was only painting a quick picture. To the objective reader, who understands this simple illustration, the real story would become instantly clear. I am busy now and cannot dig up any publications of the account. Focus on that and not snide comments like "born of a woman" except of course some people in Nigeria grew from the ground like plants or dropped from the sky like rain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The ECOWAS We Desire, And Must Have, By President Buhari / Speaker Abbas Hails Cardoso, Dattijo, Others' Appointments As CBN Gov, Deputies / Tinubu And Fashola At Loggerheads !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.