Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. (7103 Views)

Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal / Suicide Bomber Ran Away From Killing Innocent People In Maiduguri / Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by joeyfire(m): 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
Shuo! See as tribalism dey warp logic inside out. Who the fvck said anything about d igbos. The article is focused on ikemba and his troops towards d end of the war. Why on earth would I in the first place believe a heavily disjointed artcle from a pro government australian paper. Even poor students of history know the stand of the Uk and its commonwealth countries towards the biafran nation. Abeg try harder bros

gidiMonsta:

Of course the Australians too are biased against the Igbos...hmmm...I wonder why shocked
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by gidiMonsta(m): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2012
Malawian: wtf do you know about what happened in biafra? Soory mate, it takes an enlightened mind to appreciate the post. I dont have to explain further cos you sound too daft to comprehend simple logic.

Sorry, my bad. I didn't know Ojukwu's cowardice was inspired by Biafrans like you.

All hail the enlightened MALAWI, the Chief Adviser of the Great Ikemba.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by EkoIle1: 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
This is really nothing new. I say this all the time, ibo people have zero value and respect for human life especially their own people including their own children.

They treat each other like s!!!t. Just look at them kidnapp and slaughter each other everyday.

Are they not the same people that kidnapped their own school children for money.?

What a bunch of sadistic animals...
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by gidiMonsta(m): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
joeyfire: Shuo! See as tribalism dey warp logic inside out. Who the fvck said anything about d igbos. The article is focused on ikemba and his troops towards d end of the war. Why on earth would I in the first place believe a heavily disjointed artcle from a pro government australian paper. Even poor students of history know the stand of the Uk and its commonwealth countries towards the biafran nation. Abeg try harder bros

...and Ikemba and his troops were Hausa's fighting for secession right? :/

Bro, my post has nothing to do with tribalism, Its plain sarcasm to mock the Igbos who are fond of playing the victimized and oppressed whenever a report that doesn't favour your pre-conceived notions of the civil war comes up.

BTW; How on earth did you come to the conclusion that the Sydney Herald was a pro-government paper, Or was that in your history books too?

2 Likes

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by nduchucks: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2012
Katsumoto:

Ojukwu won the propaganda war.

Why do you think the war lasted 3 years?

There is nothing to suggest the report could be fake.

The story fits in perfectly with Ojukwu collecting landing fees from charities.

Similarly, a senior Biafran officer uttered the following words to John St Jorre, “If you gave us the choice of 1000 rifles or milk for 50,000 starving children, we’d take the guns.”

There was a systemic and callous disregard for lives, particularly women and children, by the Biafran high command. You have also argued on this forum many a time that the Biafrans should have surrendered when they no longer had food.

So you believe that the biafrans fought the federal troops for 3 years with propaganda, kwo? This is ridiculous and dishonest on your part. No amount of propaganda is strong enough to keep the federal troops at bay unless it is supported by fierce fights, good strategies, and outright strong headedness. The biafrans fought a good fight, and I actually admire the bravity of many biafran soldiers and even more so, of the federal troops.

My anger remains with the leadership which refused to surrender after determining that the war was no longer winable, thus sacrifising hundreds of thousands of innocent biafran women and children. These leaders ended up running away in the most cowardly act one can describe.

If you want me to believe this story by the OP, you will have to provide more credible corroboration than what you've provided so far.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Dede1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
Katsumoto:

Dede1 - The Biafran Minister of Propaganda and Obfuscation

Why are you deliberately mixing up events?

The write-up is not referring to the initial capture of Owerri in September 1968, the Biafran encirclement of Owerri which commenced in December 1969 and resulted in Etuk's units being encircled within Owerri, nor is it referring to Etuk's April 1969 brave and successful breakout from Owerri after 4 months of being encircled. The write-up is referring to the second and last capture of Owerri (OBJ's Operation Tail-wind) in January 1970 under Tomoye, Isemede, and Innih which also concluded the war.

Second, we are not surprised at your attempts to discredit literature which doesn't favour Biafra.

Sometimes, I am tempted to pay no mind to the nonsensical and conjectural craps planted on the forum as they relate to Ndigbo and Biafra by deceitful turncoats from southern Nigeria. But to do such thing is to allow falsehood to become a de facto truth. Anybody who knows anything about Owerri sector of the Britain\Biafra war will agree that after dispersal of federal troops from Owerri in 1969, certain sections of the sector still remained in the federal hands.

The Imo River bridge at Owerrenta was damaged during initial federal push to capture Owerri in 1968, recaptured by Biafrans in 1969 and remained damaged because the eastside of the Imo River at that point remained in the federal hands while westside partially remained in the Biafran hands. In addition, areas from Obokwe and Ngor Opkuala to Ugba Junction were battle fronts and no-man’s lands.

Given the above seaniro, one wonders where the goofy author of the idiotic article got the idea of refugees crossing already damaged bridge during 1968 push to capture Owerri which had not been repaired due to gun battles and snipers fire. Even during the so-called “operation tail wind”, remarks were made that the elements of 12th joined the 14th brigade to launch attack on Biafran position in Obokwe on January 7, 1970. It must be recall the elements of 12th brigade that were based in Azumiri did not cross Imo River at Owerrenta but Odagwa\Owaza in order to link up with 14th brigade at Chokocho.

It is good to read from a tribal propagandist such you to admit that 3MCDO was populated by the Yoruba and minority groups from southern Nigeria. By the way, Majors Tomoye, Innih and Captain Isemede were not involved in the capture of Oweeri on January 9, 1970.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by ak47mann(m): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
What are these treatments against non-Igbos daft one? Empty claims are old tricks now if you haven't realised. Would you support a sovereign national conference which is the right of those you purport to defend from their innocent neighbors and relatives but unite with those who have exploited them and massacred them along with the Igbo. You cannot change evident records confused one. cool cool
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Katsumoto: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
ndu_chucks:

So you believe that the biafrans fought the federal troops for 3 years with propaganda, kwo? This is ridiculous and dishonest on your part. No amount of propaganda is strong enough to keep the federal troops at bay unless it is supported by fierce fights, good strategies, and outright strong headedness. The biafrans fought a good fight, and I actually admire the bravity of many biafran soldiers and even more so, of the federal troops.

My anger remains with the leadership which refused to surrender after determining that the war was no longer winable, thus sacrifising hundreds of thousands of innocent biafran women and children. These leaders ended up running away in the most cowardly act one can describe.

If you want me to believe this story by the OP, you will have to provide more credible corroboration than what you've provided so far.

So it is safe to assume that the starvation occurred in the last couple of months before surrender?

It appears that you misunderstood my point. It's my error; I assumed you knew more than you actually do.

I didn't state that Biafra only fought the war through Propaganda. By all means, Biafra gave a good account.

But the fact remains that the war lasted that long because Gowon was a nice man.

The federal government controlled the skies and the seas. Biafra was surrounded on all sides just a few months after the war started.

If Gowon shot down every single plane carrying supplies to Biafra, the war would have been over by January 1969.

But Ojukwu, by using propaganda, many citizens around the world prevailed on Harold Wilson's government, which in turn prevailed on Gowon to allow airlifts of food supplies to Biafra. As you are probably aware, Biafra used that opportunity to smuggle in arms. If arms didn't reach Biafra, how could it have fought for three years?
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Eziachi: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2012
dayokanu: ^^ So can you inform us why that scumbag called Ojuku fled killing 2 children in the process?
Maybe the same reason Abiola fled in 1993 to the U.K, only to come back and get HIMSELF snuffed.
I thought many of you hated tribal bashing in another thread? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by joeyfire(m): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
I don't know what this means, could you shed some light cos it has no bearing on what we're talking about here -

"..and Ikemba and his troops were Hausa's fighting for secession right? :/ "

Your post is dripping with tribalism because nobody is playing victim on this thread. There are no pre-conceived notions here. The facts speak for themselves. I don't need to read a history book to know that the Sydney Herald is a conservative paper with pro-government viewpoints. The same way daily times was pro-government before it ran aground. Or that new nigerian newspaper was pro-north

Some biafran soldier brazenly hijacks a plane and suddenly its supposed to be ground breaking news Or a truck driver mistakenly kils people and suddenly biafran troops were "killing their own people" its funny how the british propaganda machine didn't publicise the raping of several french and irish nurses in biafra by hausa troops.

I think you should go through the news clipping because I think YOUR position is pre-conceived
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by joeyfire(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
@Gidimonsta - this is meant for you^^^
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Katsumoto: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2012
Dede1:

Sometimes, I am tempted to pay no mind to the nonsensical and conjectural craps planted on the forum as they relate to Ndigbo and Biafra by deceitful turncoats from southern Nigeria. But to do such thing is to allow falsehood to become a de facto truth. Anybody who knows anything about Owerri sector of the Britain\Biafra war will agree that after dispersal of federal troops from Owerri in 1968, certain sections of the sector still remained in the federal hands.

The Imo River bridge at Oweerrenta was damaged during initial federal push to capture Owerri and recapture in 1968 and remained damaged because the eastside of the Imo River at that point remained in the federal hands while westside partially remained in the Biafran hands. In addition, areas from Obokwe and Ngor Opkuala to Ugba Junction were battle fronts and no-man’s lands.

Given the above seaniro, one wonders where the goofy author of the idiotic article got the idea of refugees crossing already damaged bridge during 1968 push to capture Owerri which had not been repaired due to gun battles and snipers fire. Even during the so-called “operation tail wind”, remarks were made that the elements of 12th joined the 14th brigade to launch attack on Biafran position in Obokwe on January 7, 1970. It must be recall the elements of 12th brigade that were based in Azumiri did not cross Imo River at Owerrenta but Odagwa\Owaza in order to link up with 14th brigade at Chokocho.

It is good to read from a tribal propagandist such you to admit that 3MCDO was populated by the Yoruba and minority groups from southern Nigeria. By the way, Majors Tomoye, Innih and Captain Isemede were not involved in the capture of Oweeri on January 9, 1970.

Dede1

Given the amount of times that you have wrong, it is almost difficult for any rational mind to accept your account. Second, the write-up was written a couple of weeks after the fall of Owerri and it would have been difficult to make such a bold-faced lie at the time. Unless you were stationed at the Bridge at that time and have a picture to support your claim, then I am tempted to believe the writer.

For instance, you boldly stated that Tomoye, Innih, and Isemede were not involved in the capture of Owerri; so what do you have to say about the text below? Let me guess, another goofy writer who doesn't know his ar.se from his elbow?

In time to come, the 16th Brigade was reinforced, refitted and refurbished, and returned to combat duty near the Ohaji palm plantation and along the Umu Nelu-Umuakpu-Owerri road.
On January 9, 1970, Owerri was captured once again – for the last time, this time in an all out assault by the 12 Brigade under Captain Isemede, 17 Brigade under Major Tomoye and 13 Brigade under Major Innih - and the war brought to an end.

http://www.simplynigeria.com/content/hesitation-high-command-why-gowon-was-reluctant-replace-adekunle

With regards to your comment about Yoruba and other minority groups populating the 3MCDO, I don't believe anyone has ever doubted that they were in the army before the onset of the war and as such were duty bound and that they joined the Army en-mass after the Biafran debacle in the Mid-west and Ore.

It is a bit rich of you to refer to me as a propagandist when my positions are easily backed up with material from various writers while you HAVE NEVER supported your position with a link, book, article etc. This is one of those looking in the mirror scenarios.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Dede1(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
Katsumoto:

Dede1

Given the amount of times that you have wrong, it is almost difficult for any rational mind to accept your account. Second, the write-up was written a couple of weeks after the fall of Owerri and it would have been difficult to make such a bold-faced lie at the time. Unless you were stationed at the Bridge at that time and have a picture to support your claim, then I am tempted to believe the writer.

For instance, you boldly stated that Tomoye, Innih, and Isemede were not involved in the capture of Owerri; so what do you have to say about the text below? Let me guess, another goofy writer who doesn't know his ar.se from his elbow?

In time to come, the 16th Brigade was reinforced, refitted and refurbished, and returned to combat duty near the Ohaji palm plantation and along the Umu Nelu-Umuakpu-Owerri road.
On January 9, 1970, Owerri was captured once again – for the last time, this time in an all out assault by the 12 Brigade under Captain Isemede, 17 Brigade under Major Tomoye and 13 Brigade under Major Innih - and the war brought to an end.

http://www.simplynigeria.com/content/hesitation-high-command-why-gowon-was-reluctant-replace-adekunle

With regards to your comment about Yoruba and other minority groups populating the 3MCDO, I don't believe anyone has ever doubted that they were in the army before the onset of the war and as such were duty bound and that they joined the Army en-mass after the Biafran debacle in the Mid-west and Ore.

It is a bit rich of you to refer to me as a propagandist when my positions are easily backed up with material from various writers while you HAVE NEVER supported your position with a link, book, article etc. This is one of those looking in the mirror scenarios.

I had hoped by now you should have realized my stands on certain publications carried by obscured media backgrounds. I knew there were elements of 17th and 12th brigade of 3MCDO which were tasked to protect the right flank of 14th, 16th and 19th brigades during the federal’s final push to capture Owerri. I also did know these combined elements of 17th and 12th were under the command of Major Tomoye. In addition, there were combined elements of 12th and 17th under the command of Captain Isemede tasked to link up with elements of 1st Division at Umuahia. 13th brigade under Major Innih and 18th under Lt Col Abubakar were to clear Ohafia and Arochukwu respectively.

The capture of Owerri was tasked to 14th, 16th and 19th under the command of Majors Oni, Utuk and Aliyu respectively. Also, I resourcefully learnt that 15th brigade under Captain Iluyomede was tasked to secure Oguta and protect the left flank of 16th brigade.

At least, you can fathom from the above scenario that a brigade commander who was task to link up with federal elements at Umuahia and Arochukwu can not at the same capture Owerri.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by nduchucks: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
Katsumoto:

So it is safe to assume that the starvation occurred in the last couple of months before surrender?

It appears that you misunderstood my point. It's my error; I assumed you knew more than you actually do.

I didn't state that Biafra only fought the war through Propaganda. By all means, Biafra gave a good account.

But the fact remains that the war lasted that long because Gowon was a nice man.

The federal government controlled the skies and the seas. Biafra was surrounded on all sides just a few months after the war started.

If Gowon shot down every single plane carrying supplies to Biafra, the war would have been over by January 1969.

But Ojukwu, by using propaganda, many citizens around the world prevailed on Harold Wilson's government, which in turn prevailed on Gowon to allow airlifts of food supplies to Biafra. As you are probably aware, Biafra used that opportunity to smuggle in arms. If arms didn't reach Biafra, how could it have fought for three years?

Katsumoto, I hope you know that the war started in 1967. You are now claiming that the war would have been over by January 1969 if Gowon had not been a nice man!! What a claim, I had assumed that you knew more than you actually do. grin I suppose you meant January 1967. Do you have an issue with timelines? The blockade actually started late 1968 after Port Harcourt was captured. The Federal troops may have controlled the skies, but not to the extent of completely preventing supplies from getting in by air. Most of the biafran weaponry came in through Port-Harcourt, a city which was not under the control of federal troops until 3 years into the war.

You are yet to convince me that what the OP posted is accurate.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Katsumoto: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
Dede1:

I had hoped by now you should have realized my stands on the certain publications carried by obscured media backgrounds. I knew there were elements of 17th and 12th brigade of 3MCDO that protect the right flank of 14th, 16th and 19th brigades during the federal’s final push to capture Owerri. I also do know the combined elements of 17th and 12th were under the command of Major Tomoye. In addition, there were combined elements of 12th and 17th under the command of Captain Isemede tasked to link up with elements of 1st Division at Umuahia. 13th brigade under Major Innih and 18th under Lt Col Abubakar were to clear Ohafia and Arochukwu respectively.

The capture of Owerri was tasked to 14th, 16th and 19th under the command of Majors Oni, Utuk and Aliyu respectively. Also, I resourcefully learnt that 15th brigade under Captain Iluyomde was tasked to secure Oguta and protect the left flank of 16th brigade.

At least, you fathom from the above scenario that a brigade commander task to link up with federal elements at Umuahia and Arochukwu can not at the same capture Owerri.

Dede1

Of course I know your position.

I never post to convince you; I do so for the benefit of the debate and whoever may be interested in the information.

I also know your style is to provide irrelevant information so as to obfuscate the debate and confuse the undiscerning reader.

In any case, I have made my point.

Perhaps you can help us by referring us to a book that supports your position, even if you don't like internet links.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Katsumoto: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Katsumoto, I hope you know that the war started in 1967. You are now claiming that the war would have been over by January 1969 if Gowon had not been a nice man!! What a claim, I had assumed that you knew more than you actually do. grin I suppose you meant January 1967. Do you have an issue with timelines? The blockade actually started late 1968 after Port Harcourt was captured. The Federal troops may have controlled the skies, but not to the extent of completely preventing supplies from getting in by air. Most of the biafran weaponry came in through Port-Harcourt, a city which was not under the control of federal troops until 3 years into the war.

You are yet to convince me that what the OP posted is accurate.

How could I have meant January 1967, when the war started in 1967.

Did you say the Federal side did not have PH under its control until 3 years into the war? I think you need to re-visit your books. PH was captured in May 1968 (less than a year after the war started) and with federal troops controlling the air, seas, and parts of Biafra, I think the war could have ended before the end of 1968.

Why should I convince you about the validity of the newspaper report? You are a grown man and at liberty to believe what you choose to.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by oduasolja: 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2012
Dede1:

I had hoped by now you should have realized my stands on certain publications carried by obscured media backgrounds. I knew there were elements of 17th and 12th brigade of 3MCDO which were tasked to protect the right flank of 14th, 16th and 19th brigades during the federal’s final push to capture Owerri. I also do know these combined elements of 17th and 12th were under the command of Major Tomoye. In addition, there were combined elements of 12th and 17th under the command of Captain Isemede tasked to link up with elements of 1st Division at Umuahia. 13th brigade under Major Innih and 18th under Lt Col Abubakar were to clear Ohafia and Arochukwu respectively.

The capture of Owerri was tasked to 14th, 16th and 19th under the command of Majors Oni, Utuk and Aliyu respectively. Also, I resourcefully learnt that 15th brigade under Captain Iluyomde was tasked to secure Oguta and protect the left flank of 16th brigade.

At least, you can fathom from the above scenario that a brigade commander who was task to link up with federal elements at Umuahia and Arochukwu can not at the same capture Owerri.

so u admit that yorubas kicked ur ass

3 Likes

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by nduchucks: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2012
Katsumoto:

How could I have meant January 1967, when the war started in 1967.

Did you say the Federal side did not have PH under its control until 3 years into the war? I think you need to re-visit your books. PH was captured in May 1968 (less than a year after the war started) and with federal troops controlling the air, seas, and parts of Biafra, I think the war could have ended before the end of 1968.

I had a typo as well. The war could have and should have ended by late 1969 were it not for the stubborness of the biafran troops.

The federal troops couldn't have effectively surrounded biafra shortly after the war started as you claimed. How were biafrans able to launched several successful offensives against the federal troops in 1969?
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Katsumoto: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I had a typo as well. The war could have and should have ended by late 1969 were it not for the stubborness of the biafran troops.

The federal troops couldn't have effectively surrounded biafra shortly after the war started as you claimed. How were biafrans able to launched several successful offensives against the federal troops in 1969?

Lets recap

1. Enugu and Nsuku in the North were captured by October 1967
2. Southern Cameroun, to the East of Biafra, was a Nigerian ally at the start of the war
3. Murtala's second division had retaken the mid-west and West of Biafra by October 1967
4. The Nigerian Navy was in control of the Bight of Biafra to the South for the duration of the war.

If Nigerian forces controlled land and sea to the North, South, East, and West of Biafra as well as controlled the skies by October 1967 and you don't think that is surrounded, then I don't know what surrounded is.

Like I stated previously, Biafra gave a good fight but Gowon didn't completely tighten the noose (for reasons mentioned earlier) and that's why Biafra held on. If he shot down every non-Nigerian plane, no military equipment would have reached Biafra, and consequently, Biafra wouldn't have had the resources to hold out.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by cantell(m): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
dayokanu: So now they are saying Ojuku is not a coward its the entire Biafrans that are cowards?

This is getting interesting
It's funny how these foools are quick to point out that we're cowards when they actually exhibit this particular trait in their everyday life.
But like i've always said, if living in denial helps you guys get by, don't let me stop you.
Attention seeking fuckers!
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by dayokanu(m): 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
Eziachi:
Maybe the same reason Abiola fled in 1993 to the U.K, only to come back and get HIMSELF snuffed.
I thought many of you hated tribal bashing in another thread? grin grin grin grin grin

i didnt know Abiola was a military warlord leading an army like Ojuku.

Well in our part of the world and most parts dying for your cause is much more honorable than running away with tails between your legs
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Katsumoto: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2012
dayokanu:

Well in our part of the world and most parts dying for your cause is much more honorable than running away with tails between your legs

Didn't MKO Abiola die in prison rather than renounce his mandate?

My memory fails me. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by CyberG: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2012
cantell:
It's funny how these foools are quick to point out that we're cowards when they actually exhibit this particular trait in their everyday life.
But like i've always said, if living in denial helps you guys get by, don't let me stop you.

Just a question, if a man bitc.h slaps you upside your head until you run to another country, in a fight you started, is it the person that beat you hands down or the run-away loser that is a coward?

2 Likes

Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2012
dayokanu:

you mean abandoning the ship first and leaving the women and children

or perhaps driving away over the still breathing bodies of his fellow biafrans
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Dede1(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2012
oduasolja:

so u admit that yorubas kicked ur ass

Even in your psychotic dreams, Yoruba can never shake the hands of Ndigbo talk less kicking their bottom.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
cantell:

I can't imagine anything more cowardly than a Commander in Chief of a whole army running over two little girls in his desperate bid to escape an advancing army!
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by CyberG: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
Dede1:

I had hoped by now you should have realized my stands on certain publications carried by obscured media backgrounds. I knew there were elements of 17th and 12th brigade of 3MCDO which were tasked to protect the right flank of 14th, 16th and 19th brigades during the federal’s final push to capture Owerri. I also did know these combined elements of 17th and 12th were under the command of Major Tomoye. In addition, there were combined elements of 12th and 17th under the command of Captain Isemede tasked to link up with elements of 1st Division at Umuahia. 13th brigade under Major Innih and 18th under Lt Col Abubakar were to clear Ohafia and Arochukwu respectively.

The capture of Owerri was tasked to 14th, 16th and 19th under the command of Majors Oni, Utuk and Aliyu respectively. Also, I resourcefully learnt that 15th brigade under Captain Iluyomede was tasked to secure Oguta and protect the left flank of 16th brigade.

Can you provide any references to this fabrication so readers can independently verify your claims? The onus of proof is on you to cite a reference to statements that could be disputed except you can physically take the reader to that time and place to witness what you are seeing. Give some references like your counterpart and we can all move forward.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by oduasolja: 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2012
Dede1:

Even in your psychotic dreams, Yoruba can never shake the hands of Ndigbo talk less kicking their bottom.

buhaha

but u can starve sha.
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Malawian(m): 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2012
Are we really doing this? Una ready for this yawa so?
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by dayokanu(m): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
CyberG:

Just a question, if a man bitc.h slaps you upside your head until you run to another country, in a fight you started, is it the person that beat you hands down or the run-away loser that is a coward?

Thats the standard ethnicity test

The response determines what tribe you belong to

1. What name do you call someone who whoops the shiit out of you? A) Coward B) Bros C)My Oga D) Bully

2. What name do you call a warlord who flees battle and leave his people to die?. A)Wussie B) Coward C) Brave D) Biatch
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Katsumoto: 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
cantell:

You want to ignore a well documented event and focus on the subjective 'real life' experiences that you have had? shocked shocked shocked shocked

You mean rational minds should ignore the cowardly acts of a commanding officer and focus on the agbero experiences you have had?
Re: So Ojukwu Ran Away With His Mercedes And His 3 Tons Of Luggage. Damn. by Malawian(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
Aigbofa:

I can't imagine anything more cowardly than a Commander in Chief of a whole army running over two little girls in his desperate bid to escape an advancing army!
was your commander in chief gowon not fuellling his plane in readiness to flee to britain When biafrans were advancing on lagos? Now the real coward was banjo The yoruba. Banjo did not have the bottle to conclude what he started prefering to pin down his forces while the enemy reinforced. Banjo the yoruba wanted to use his big mouth to fight war in yorubaland. I have seen a picture of banjo and the first thing you notice was his mouth. I hope you guys want to do this! I dont want to have to be looking for the yoruba cowards when i start my own here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Officer Salihu Insults Igbos, Claims He Slept With 3 Igbo Girls One Night / Gov. Ugwuanyi Prohibits Activities Of IPMAN In Enugu State / Osinbajo Inspects Beneficiaries of N10,000 Trader Moni in Enugu Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.