Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,860 members, 7,883,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

In The Twinkling Of An Eye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In The Twinkling Of An Eye (655 Views)

Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) / How We Initiate People Into Our Cult- An Eye Opener, Pls Read & Be Informed! / Inserts From Book Im Writing "last Trump" (twinkling Of An Eye) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In The Twinkling Of An Eye by God2man(m): 1:10am On Aug 28, 2012
When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white,

Pure and white in the blood of the Lamb?

Will your soul be ready for the mansions bright?

And be washed in the blood of the lamb?

(Chorus)

Are you washed in the blood,

in the soul cleansing blood of the lamb?

Are your garments spotless, are they white as snow?

Are you washed in the blood of the lamb?

1 corinthians 15: 51-53 " Behold, i shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed.

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

When i was young, i used to hear preachers proclaiming that Jesus is coming back, up till now, preachers never stop repeating the same message Jesus is coming back. There is power in repeated words. Men begin to wonder and ask again and again, why Jesus has not come? The answer is not far fetched, God's calculation is completely different from our own calculation, for example, in marriage, 1+1=1, that is God's arithmetic, so, when it comes to the issue of the time Jesus will come back, it is a mystery,

2 Peter 3:8 "But, beloved,be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day" that is 1 day= 1000years; or 1000years= 1 day. This is God's mathematical formula to determine the time Jesus will come back. Nobody has been given the priviledge to know the time or the hour. It belongs to God.

Now, Paul said it is a mystery, what is the meaning of mystery?
A mystery is something that is deep and difficult to understand, strange, hidden truth, unexplainable.

RAPTURE. It is difficult to understand.

What is Rapture? The greek word is HARPAZO; snatch up, grasp hastily, to seize and overpower, carry off, the act of transporting, to plunder.
Let us proceed to the Biblical defnition, Rapture is the coming of Christ in the AIR, not on earth, Christ meets the saints in the air, he takes them back to heaven with him and presents them before the Father's throne, where they will remain during the time the tribulation is happening on earth.

At the moment of this rapture, in a flash or a blink of an eye, those who are alive will undergo a mighty change, which will be as dying. This change is so mysterious that we cannot fully understand it; we know little about it, except those christians that have seen the revelation. Those who are raised, and thus changed, shall meet together in the clouds with Christ.

Few facts about the Rapture;

1. It is going to be sudden, unexpected.

2. A great force will be applied to carry off the saints.

3. It is so sad but true that many people will eventually miss the Rapture. Matthew 24:40-41 " Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken,
and the other left."
Many people will be left behind.

4. It will take place in an atom of time, in the twinkling of an eye, very very very quick, what a mystery! From the way the Bible describes the Rapture as in the twinkling of an eye, i believed it is true. It is real.

5.Rapture is real.

6. The body will be changed to another body that will never die.

7. It is going to be fearful. Very bad.

The greatest event that is yet to happen in life is the Rapture, whether you believe it or not, it will never stop the rapture from happening. The wise and true believer should be expectant everyday.
Anytime you wake up, ask God for mercy to be counted worthy, pray towards it, fast for it, reconcile, be watchful, be sober, interceed for your friends and family, because it is going to be fearful, horrible, an undescribable day. Many people will rush to the church, there will be plane crash, fire explosion, fatal accidents in various places. I pray that God in his mercy will give us the grace to be Rapturable. In Jesus name.
Amen.

All strange events on earth is pointing to the Rapture; climatic changes, flood distaster, global economic meltdown, fire distaster, famine, and war. They are all telling us in a strange language that Jesus is coming
back.

Is there any other sign again?
Most of these signs of his coming have been fufilled, although i stand to be corrected. There is no more time, this is year 2012, twelve signifies the end of a thing. For example, twelve disciples, twelve tribe. Nobody knows the hour or the time, but recent dreams, revelations by children of God is telling us that we should be ready any moment from now.

Will you be ready when the Lord shall come?

Will you be ready when the Lord shall come?

I will be ready, i will be ready, i will be ready when the Lord shal come. In Jesus Name i pray. Amen.

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: In The Twinkling Of An Eye by God2man(m): 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
I just watched Evang maragret amure message on Back from heaven, i believed her revelations on Heaven and Hell, she preached it with passion.

She also said the time is up.

Are you ready? Am i ready?

Let's continue to ask for God's mercy.

The Lord will help and preserve us until the day of his coming, in Jesus name. Amen.

God2man.

(1) (Reply)

Strong Prayers To Protect Your Love. (february 14th Is Coming O! Act Now!) / Should Antiislam Threads Be Moved To The Islam Section / The Devil Is Not In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.