Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,543 members, 7,917,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:27 PM

Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha (27066 Views)

Police Arrests 15 Kidnappers In Kaduna / NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter / Faces Of Arrested Kidnappers In Ile Ife Osun State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by hardbody: 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
cheddarking:

Read the report again...

Then show me where the kidnappers are described as ARMED...

You are so foking dumb. Would u imagine that kidnappers cajole their victims knowing fully well that they could be attacked? Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2012
I bet he tried a bit of "James Bond" there.

Sad though. Our President says he is working. Sure we'll all wait. angry
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by phraze(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2012
ZUBY77: Anambra State. I am ashamed of you people. I am from Enugu and the only kidnapping case i know of in Enugu was committed by Two Anambra people and one man from delta state. When other tribes talk about the kidnapping cases, you attack them. Why ?
Why do you folks believe that money is everything? Who instilled this senseless and dangerous ideology in your core culture?
Just because of Range sport and Escalade, you kidnap and kill your fellow human being.

What is the problem? Niger delta militants started kidnapping foreigners for a reason. What is your own reason? Money is my best guess. Money right?
Anambra state, you boast of Azikiwe, Ekwueme, Ifeanyi Ubah, capital oil. You boast of Ikemba, Author Eze, Osita Osadebe, Oliver de Coque, Mikel Obi, Achebe, Ibeto, Chike Obi,Emeka Ofor, Andy Uba, Soludo, You are the highest producer of bread - Agulu town, etc etc. Which other state in Nigeria can boast of more powerful individuals ? My guess is none.
In Enugu, a neighbouring state, tell me two powerful individuals you know.. Yet your people flooded the Enugu city to hide and rest after commiting crimes all over the place.
You even kidnap your Igwes, traditional rulers, you kidnap Rev. Fathers, You kidnap school Children, you kidnapped Soludo's father, you kidnapped and killed God is good motors, you kidnapped and killed Obilinks, all these people are your brothers. You kidnapped my elder Brother Albert, who lives in Onitsha and i have not seen him since then. My mom has been praying against you folks and sooner or later, curses will be upon you. Flood will carry your houses, erosion will damage your lands.

Was it because of the civil war? Then why not start kidnapping The Alhajis. Atleast send a message to them that you are not happy about what happened.
Was it Awolowo, grow up and move on or start kidnapping the Kabyesis, send them a message . Why kidnap your fellow Igbo business men who are struggling to establish themselves since the war ended ?
The truth is that you are cursed. You manipulate business in Onitsha, Nnewi and even Lagos, you see even the other Igbo traders as inferiors. While Enugu and Imo is fast developing in infrastructure and Agriculture, you develop in criminology. You forge results, cheat on exams, abuse Abakiliki and wawa people, abuse other tribes, yorubas and hausas and kidnap your own brothers and sisters. Your time is up because, the campaign to correct all this will kick off soon.
Nigeria wil nt break. R.I.P... to the deceased.

3 Likes

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by ZUBY77(m): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
Nwoka: Just read yourself even amongst igbos...u beef ur self...how'd u expect biafra to exist!!! Change ur mentality and it will be well with ur family!!

One question,
if we realize biafra tomorrow and we kidnap your wife or mother, how would you feel?

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2012
Devil made him do that just to destroy him,nd make the old parents miserable ,may The lord cmfort the family.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by ANYPEN(m): 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
Igbos are very funny people. You complain that hausas are killing your people only for you to keep killing yourselves & start dragging ownership of lagos with the yorubas as if you're people with no clue!

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
ZUBY77: Anambra State. I am ashamed of you people. I am from Enugu and the only kidnapping case i know of in Enugu was committed by Two Anambra people and one man from delta state. When other tribes talk about the kidnapping cases, you attack them. Why ?
Why do you folks believe that money is everything? Who instilled this senseless and dangerous ideology in your core culture?
Just because of Range sport and Escalade, you kidnap and kill your fellow human being.

What is the problem? Niger delta militants started kidnapping foreigners for a reason. What is your own reason? Money is my best guess. Money right?
Anambra state, you boast of Azikiwe, Ekwueme, Ifeanyi Ubah, capital oil. You boast of Ikemba, Author Eze, Osita Osadebe, Oliver de Coque, Mikel Obi, Achebe, Ibeto, Chike Obi,Emeka Ofor, Andy Uba, Soludo, You are the highest producer of bread - Agulu town, etc etc. Which other state in Nigeria can boast of more powerful individuals ? My guess is none.
In Enugu, a neighbouring state, tell me two powerful individuals you know.. Yet your people flooded the Enugu city to hide and rest after commiting crimes all over the place.
You even kidnap your Igwes, traditional rulers, you kidnap Rev. Fathers, You kidnap school Children, you kidnapped Soludo's father, you kidnapped and killed God is good motors, you kidnapped and killed Obilinks, all these people are your brothers. You kidnapped my elder Brother Albert, who lives in Onitsha and i have not seen him since then. My mom has been praying against you folks and sooner or later, curses will be upon you. Flood will carry your houses, erosion will damage your lands.

Was it because of the civil war? Then why not start kidnapping The Alhajis. Atleast send a message to them that you are not happy about what happened.
Was it Awolowo, grow up and move on or start kidnapping the Kabyesis, send them a message . Why kidnap your fellow Igbo business men who are struggling to establish themselves since the war ended ?
The truth is that you are cursed. You manipulate business in Onitsha, Nnewi and even Lagos, you see even the other Igbo traders as inferiors. While Enugu and Imo is fast developing in infrastructure and Agriculture, you develop in criminology. You forge results, cheat on exams, abuse Abakiliki and wawa people, abuse other tribes, yorubas and hausas and kidnap your own brothers and sisters. Your time is up because, the campaign to correct all this will kick off soon.

Shut up Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
How sad! May his soul Rest in Eternal Peace, and I pray his father is released unharmed. There's only so much loss a family can take.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by kenbee(f): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2012

It is neva a MUST that those that have nothing to say must comment. For Abusing my dear State, I'm afraid that U are getting it all wrong & ur state of mind need to be corrected or else.........
I'm still not yet pushed to the wall. God help us all.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
Pikin wey dey find wetin kill him papa
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by footreja: 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2012
@ All, don't let us deceive ourselves, onitsha has been an abode for criminal activities since God-knows-when. I was on my way to Enugu enroute Onitsha around 2003. I had a stop over at Onitsha, to relax and have a feel of the city. Immediately locals saw me, i saw strange movements and sensed danger. Off i continued on my journey. I later learnt how criminals attack strangers even in broad daylight. How i wish we could shun mud-slinging and deliberate on way out of these rampant crimes in the east. It's disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by coolheed: 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2012
Instead of responding to the main issue of persistent kidnapping in the south-east for us to address, people are abusing and cursing one another. This is just not right. For you to kidnap a fellow human being just to extort money from them or their family members it shows that you are working for the devil or better put, you are one of his numerous registered and accredited contractors.

On the case of the boy that died while trying to rescue the dad, I will say it was impulse that dominated his thoughts and such reflex actions may be uncontrollable. The point is that his blood will hang on the neck of the kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by spiaggia: 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2012

ZUBY77, IT WOULD APPEAR AS IF YOU ALREADY KNOW THE IDENTITY OF THE KIDNAPPERS. OR ELSE HOW DID YOU COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THEY ARE OF ANAMBRA ORIGIN. THE MUCH I KNOW OF ONITSHA! OUTSIDE OF LAGOS IT HAS THE LAGEST CONCENTRATION OF IBO'S LIVING OUTSIDE THIER HOME STATE ESPECIALLY ABAKILIKI PEOPLE, FOLLOWED BY NSUKAA PEOPLE. SO IN VIEW OF ALL THESE HOW DID YOU REACH THE CONCLUSION ON WHOM IT WAS THAT COMMITED THIS CRIME.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by dadicvila(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2012
ZUBY77:

Naturally you will support your criminal brothers because you are expecting one of them to come and spray money on top of your head or your daughter's head someday. Shameless sheep. And on sundays,
you wear your canopy to show off at the Church.
Check if there is any other state with the alarming criminal record. I know about 200 of your indegines in Amsterdam alone, selling drugs all over Europe.
You are not humble folks,
you are arrogant,
you boast of vanity,
you import and sell fake drugs that kill people. You manufacture dirty pure water,
you produce fake spare parts,
you pirate musics and videos in alaba,
you steal nitel and nepa copper wires,
you removed a governor that is constructing roads and replaced him with a whip who does nothing but invests in beer factories.
What else can i say mrs criminal, i guess you girls encourage them,
Ewu awusa. Ka m nukwa olu gi ozo
God bless you my brother,even me an Ijaw man know the people commiting all manner of atrocities and spoiling the name of igbos,i give Anambra people 50yards,i grew up with igbo's,yoruba's,hausa's etc,plus i have interacted with all and sundry but i have never seen a group of people as desperate as anambra people,they can kill for even 50naira,Godbless my coal city,Imo and Abia peeps,shame on Anambra people,Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by dayokanu(m): 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
dadicvila: God bless you my brother,even me an Ijaw man know the people commiting all manner of atrocities and spoiling the name of igbos,i give Anambra people 50yards,i grew up with igbo's,yoruba's,hausa's etc,plus i have interacted with all and sundry but i have never seen a group of people as desperate as anambra people,they can kill for even 50naira,Godbless my coal city,Imo and Abia peeps,shame on Anambra people,Tufiakwa

Check the State of those who traffic drugs to Asia and you would see that you are not far from the truth

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Nextworldnx(m): 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2012
Honestly its time u ibos look inwards and stop all dis barbaric acts ur brodas are committing all ova d SE, instead of tagging anyone who comment on it as an ethnic bigot.
For crying out loud, u guys who happen to be d learned ones have to do something fast because ur image is been dragged to d gutter. And pls stop labelling those who speak against d acts of ur ppl as tribalist,because u‘all are guilty of dsame offence.
I notice u guys dont hesitate call d north names whenever anything bad happens there neither do u pause a bit to call d SW names in dsame light, but always cry foul when dsame portion is served to u.
If d few illitrates among are misbehaving, simply do d needed by showing them d right way. Please put ur house in order and behave like d educated elites that u claim.

This nuisance is fast becoming a stigma!

5 Likes

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by MrGlobe(m): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2012
dadicvila: God bless you my brother,even me an Ijaw man know the people commiting all manner of atrocities and spoiling the name of igbos,i give Anambra people 50yards,i grew up with igbo's,yoruba's,hausa's etc,plus i have interacted with all and sundry but i have never seen a group of people as desperate as anambra people,they can kill for even 50naira,Godbless my coal city,Imo and Abia peeps,shame on Anambra people,Tufiakwa
you are an idiiiiott. why not tell your brother GEJ to fix the economy he has looted dry and also worry more about the crooks, rogues and thieves called alayemeseiwhatever, timipriye Sylva, timi alaibe, Edwin Clark and the biggest of them all Allison Diezanni madueke all from ijaw thief drunkard nation. dolt brain

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by eaglechild: 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2012

Where is the only beatified Nigerian from?

Where is the first black papal conclave cardinal from?

Nobody has a monopoly of good or evil.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by seledafti: 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2012
This guy is a martyr........He died while trying to save his dad......May his Soul rest in Peace
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by dadicvila(m): 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mr. Globe:

you are an idiiiiott. why not tell your brother GEJ to fix the economy he has looted dry and also worry more about the crooks, rogues and thieves called alayemeseiwhatever, timipriye Sylva, timi alaibe, Edwin Clark and the biggest of them all Allison Diezanni madueke all from ijaw thief drunkard nation. dolt brain
and you are a bigger Id*iot,i purposely mentioned my tribe to give u a chance to rant knowing the demented cretin u are,atleast those names u mentioned are simply stealing without hurting anybody physically,tell your kinsmen to stop kidnapping and using people for rituals oO!its hightime you people do away with your get rich by all means mentallity,if u must be rich work for it or get into govt and steal with pen,am sure you are kidnapping kingpin,very soon you will caught and shot dead,we will read your story here on nairaland,am sure it will make front page...Anambra Criminal

2 Likes

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by ZUBY77(m): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
[quote author=spiaggia

ZUBY77, IT WOULD APPEAR AS IF YOU ALREADY KNOW THE IDENTITY OF THE KIDNAPPERS. OR ELSE HOW DID YOU COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THEY ARE OF ANAMBRA ORIGIN. THE MUCH I KNOW OF ONITSHA! OUTSIDE OF LAGOS IT HAS THE LAGEST CONCENTRATION OF IBO'S LIVING OUTSIDE THIER HOME STATE ESPECIALLY ABAKILIKI PEOPLE, FOLLOWED BY NSUKAA PEOPLE. SO IN VIEW OF ALL THESE HOW DID YOU REACH THE CONCLUSION ON WHOM IT WAS THAT COMMITED THIS CRIME.
[/quote]

Just try to imagine people who are claiming to own Lagos, then you will understand what is happening down here in the east. As soon as you cross the Niger bridge from Asaba to Onitsha, you will start to see the Agberos, trying to stop trailers and cars with bare hands. They stopped me two weeks ago and demanded that i show them my papers WTF!. They call themselves 'Ndi mpiawa azu'. Peter Obi created that thuggry group to divert the illiterate Anambra youth's attention from his poor perfomance, then he pushed all of them down to Onitsha and built them one brewery called sabmiller. They are all jubiliating over it.
I was able to talk them down after handing my 2000 naira to their leader called 'nwa obosi'. No other state is part of that gang.
@the poster i quoted, tell me if you cant spot an hausa man from 200 meters if he showed up in your town. If any other person kidnaps anyone in onitsha, then one anambra state indegine or more must be involved. Thieves dont go where they dont know the area.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by akpunku1: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2012
If only my brothers could see the handwriting on the wall, all those people cursing anambra are no igbos, they want to divide the igbos knowing fully well that anambra is the central nerve of igbo land. Anambra is no worst than abia in Kidnaping and 60% of business men at onitsha are not from anambra state.
I am not going to abuse any state nor zubby. But just know that they are all agents used against the igbos.

Dont forget in a hurry the divide and rule theory of the colonial masters.. Still works very well on blacks till today.

I luv my igbo brother all over and through. And i believe in the igbo dream.

Igbo kachaanu!

2 Likes

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Nwabialuwa: 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
The article is wrong. Junior was not driving the car, he was merely a passenger. Thank you all for your prayers. Amulunamma is safely home. Please continue to pray for the family. It is still a very difficult time.

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by OneNaira6: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
SMH @ replies on NL. SMH @ Zuby77 and SMH @ those that replied to him

Anyway at thread.

RIP to the boy. I actually know the Egbunike clan, I need to call and give my farewell to the family. It's a sad day. R.I.P
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by ZUBY77(m): 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
akpu nku: If only my brothers could see the handwriting on the wall, all those people cursing anambra are no igbos, they want to divide the igbos knowing fully well that anambra is the central nerve of igbo land. Anambra is no worst than abia in Kidnaping and 60% of business men at onitsha are not from anambra state.
I am not going to abuse any state nor zubby. But just know that they are all agents used against the igbos.

Dont forget in a hurry the divide and rule theory of the colonial masters.. Still works very well on blacks till today.

I luv my igbo brother all over and through. And i believe in the igbo dream.

Igbo kachaanu!

Stop your propaganda. Go check my other posts. I am azubuike and i am from enugu. I also have a house at awada obosi. If you want us to start writing in igbo, fine. I know every town in anambra state.
Lets call a crime a crime and talk about it. No one is dividing igbos. Your anambra people are arrogant. I have come across numerous threads where your retarded chino said that anambra people are different from other igbos because a bucket of oil was found somewhere in anambra and because sabMiller will soon start to pump out crude beer in Onitsha. Quit being arrogant.

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by manny4life(m): 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2012

Whoever pissed you off, idk, like seriously? Is your bitterness towards us that deep? Did it EVER occur to you that because a crime is committed by an Igbo person, does that mean that it's necessarily Anambra person? What stats do you have to prove this your ranting? Are you trying to convince us that criminals from other states can't come into Anambra state and commit crimes?

Few weeks ago, Chino11 was castigated because he made a comment saying "WE ARE NOT BROTHERS", referring to non other than Anambra people, how do you reconcile this? Let me put it to you, Anambra people are hustlers, thank you for acknowledging the fact that Anambra has GREAT MINDS, for that reason, doesn't it make sense that hateful people like you will come into Anambra state, commit crimes, flee the state, and then out of spite, you write THRASH? Even economically, according to the last year records from NBS, Anambra had the lowest poverty rate in the nation + the highest GDP per capita amongst the SE states, why will people engage in crimes when they're ok?

IMO, like I said, it's hateful, spiteful folks like you (divide/rule) that come the state, commit atrocities then flee.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Bags 3 Years In Jail For Beating His Nigerian Friend Over A $500 Debt / Man Kills His Stingy Brother In Ekiti, Steals His Bike (Photo) / RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.