Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,993 members, 7,949,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha (27104 Views)

Police Arrests 15 Kidnappers In Kaduna / NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter / Faces Of Arrested Kidnappers In Ile Ife Osun State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by AndroBlaze: 2:50am On Aug 29, 2012
airmark:

It means ZUBBY77, has been truthful with his claims about Anambra's criminality. I am ashamed of all those who have been attacking ZUBBY77, for uncovering the truth. Truth is scary.

That's NL for you, tell the truth and you are accused of all things under the sun.

Anyway I don't agree that the truth is scary- it is the only thing that is able to set us free in this nation of chains we find ourselves in.

Zubby77, I hope you get your brother back soon in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Ninapha(f): 2:56am On Aug 29, 2012
ZUBY77:

Otu naira nwannem, enweghi m ebum n'obi ojoo ebe ndi anambra no. but they need to start flushing out the criminals in Onitsha.
Ebi m na onicha. Upper Iweka is a no go area as soon as it clocks 7pm. It is only in Onitsha that 98 percent of the people go to bed as early as 9pm. Every house in Awada has metal doors. Obosi thugs/people use Okada to look for anywhere in awada where people is as much as roasting maize and they start demanding for money. They showed up in my house and demanded for 100k because i was digging a borehole for the tenants. They beat people. Why should the govt over look such things. Onitsha will turn to Aba if you people cant elect an active governor like Ngige instead of mr grand beer and sabmiller beer.
If it is indegines of other states that are destoying your name and cities, flush them out and kill them.

for d first time Zubby, i want to be personal wit u on this topic. U said u live in Awada and wit all ur claims, u are lieing. I pass thru awada and upper iweka everyday. Infact most times i get to upper iweka by 8pm and no one has stopped me. Onitsha is not as bad as u are tryn to paint it and beside most pple who are into d robberies are ur kinsmen who are doing okada business in onitsha.
As per ur building bolehole, again even in lagos and other states, omo nile pple always come for such and if indeed u are in onitsha, u shd be aware dat d state house has put a stop to all this obosi boys and onitsha pple askn for money when a new project is being carried out in an already existn buildn.
I dont want to drag enugu pple into ur fallacies but i am sure u know better. If u hv lived in oshodi and even around kastina-ala, u wd know dat this thing is a general thing in nigeria. Pls and pls, dont bring up issues all becos u were once affected. Lagos may hv d highest number of assination cases, okene-kogi, and kastina in high-way roberies .like we know, no state is more saint than d other, we are all to stand up and fight our moniticians. They started the kidnappn in Abuja, they stated d Boko haram in Abuja and every thing wd be gud when abuja is gud.

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Agiliti(m): 2:57am On Aug 29, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by whiteroses(f): 2:59am On Aug 29, 2012
Agiliti: Ndi Onicha na ndi Enugwu,
okwa unu luchaa ogu a unu na alu, unu ebido bewe ma ndi Yoruba bia kparia unu.
ala adighi mma, uwa chiga achiga, ndi n'egbu mmadu, na ndi n'aturu mmadu juru na alaigbo, anyi ma. obughi so na anambra, na enugwu, ha nokwa na Owerre ebemsi mana agaghi'm abia na nairaland ebe ndi mba ozo n'akpari umu igbo bia na akpari umunna'm. maka ha bia echi choo ikpari anyi, okwa ihe anyi kwuru ebe a ka ha ga eji

kwusi ihe a unu n'eme, odighi mma
Bush nunu, speak english and lets make sense of this gibberish
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by cfours: 3:02am On Aug 29, 2012
Honestly its time u ibos look inwards and stop all dis barbaric acts ur brodas are committing all ova d SE, instead of tagging anyone who comment on it as an ethnic bigot.
For crying out loud, u guys who happen to be d learned ones have to do something fast because ur image is been dragged to d gutter. And pls stop labelling those who speak against d acts of ur ppl as tribalist,because u‘all are guilty of dsame offence.
I notice u guys dont hesitate call d north names whenever anything bad happens there neither do u pause a bit to call d SW names in dsame light, but always cry foul when dsame portion is served to u.
If d few illitrates among are misbehaving, simply do d needed by showing them d right way. Please put ur house in order and behave like d educated elites that u claim.

This nuisance is fast becoming a stigma!

I agree.
There is nothing new in the fact that most ilicit crime in naija are of Igbo origin.
Even in lagos, if armed robbers's ethnicities were recorded and put in the open, the truth will be glaring.
Thanks to the poster with the statistics on drug crime abroad.
Lets just hope the kidnapping doesn't spread to the SW. because these things work like a virus sometimes. when they stop making enough money in the east, they spread their eerie business to other parts of the country. Some ppl are just cursed with greed sha.

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by OneNaira6: 3:06am On Aug 29, 2012
c.fours:

I agree.
There is nothing new in the fact that most ilicit crime in naija are of Igbo origin.
Even in lagos, if armed robbers's ethnicities were recorded and put in the open, the truth will be glaring.
Lets just hope the kidnapping doesn't spread to the SW. because these things work like a virus sometimes. when they stop making enough money in the east, they spread their eerie business to other parts of the country. Some ppl are just cursed with greed sha.

Truth is bitter but if you mention anything,they are quick to play the tribe card (aka accuse u of tribalism).

Please do so, we'll wait. Nchara actually did so a long time ago but please feel free. Do so, we dey wait. Let us see the so called glaring truth

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by cfours: 3:08am On Aug 29, 2012
Truth is bitter but if you mention anything,they are quick to play the tribe card (aka accuse u of tribalism). But the same people are quick to disparage other ethnic groups without ever looking inward at their own rampant problems. In fact, I bet they can find a way to connect kidnapping and crime in the SE to Awolowo and Ojukwu's enemies.
wake up and take responsibility for yourself! stop playing the victim card 'cause it's becoming stale.

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by OneNaira6: 3:10am On Aug 29, 2012
Typical, as if I expected otherwise, ask am to do so, instead I get noise.

[size=5pt]"eyes rolling"[/size]
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by cfours: 3:13am On Aug 29, 2012
these ppl make me forget the original intent of my post sef.
RIP to the poor boy. Not many people can sacrifice their life for their parents like that.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Agiliti(m): 3:15am On Aug 29, 2012
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by OneNaira6: 3:18am On Aug 29, 2012
ala adighi mma, uwa chiga achiga, ndi n'egbu mmadu, na ndi n'aturu mmadu juru na alaigbo, anyi ma. obughi so na anambra, na enugwu, ha nokwa na Owerre ebemsi mana agaghi'm abia na nairaland ebe ndi mba ozo n'akpari umu igbo bia na akpari umunna'm. maka ha bia echi choo ikpari anyi, obukwa ihe anyi kwuru taa ka ha ga eji

You said it all. Nwoke biko gwa ha. I was so ashamed reading the sh1t transpiring between Anambra and Enugu peeps on this thread. I am still ashamed, both groups should know better.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Ninapha(f): 3:18am On Aug 29, 2012
c.fours:

I agree.
u are being economical wit the truth. There are no higher criminals in any region. We know Nigeria and pple in it. Like someone said, igbos maybe into kidnappn which was introduced by our politicains in abuja. Now hv u visisted the statistics of political assasinations in nigeria.
The bola Iges, d tejuoshos, d rilwanus, d simbiats , i dont want to start. Yorubas are also into killin maybe for a different reason and i am sure the are leading in assasinations. Hausas nko, d boko haram can give u answer. Pls leave igbos alone. Most of u are jealous of d igbo race.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by bashr8: 3:21am On Aug 29, 2012
c.fours:

Truth is bitter but if you mention anything,they are quick to play the tribe card (aka accuse u of tribalism). But the same people are quick to disparage other ethnic groups without ever looking inward at their own rampant problems. In fact, I bet they can find a way to connect kidnapping and crime in the SE to Awolowo and Ojukwu's enemies.
wake up and take responsibility for yourself! stop playing the victim card 'cause it's becoming stale.
my friend shut up , what have you done about armed robber s holding oyo,ekiti and osun, ondo hostage all the time , robbing banks for a whole day , was it not in the south west that people are robbed everyday especialy night travellers , the last group of robber s that raped female travellers where they not yorubas, slowpoke ,you think we dont know about yoruba crime cartel in u.k ,nothing have brought more shame to nigeria than yoruba 419 scam kartel thanks to yorubas now all nigerians are tagged scammers, tomorrow you will also claim that igbo politicians are responsible for the rot in nigerias system . some of you think with your anus maybe you where delivered through there.one person is kidnapped in onitsha after several kidnaping casses all over the country and all of a sudden anambra people are the problem with nigeria, mumu. if i or other anambra people decide to engage that enugu boy on issue of crime shame no go ever let am come back to this forum but whats the use, i rather deal with you ngbatis.

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by manny4life(m): 3:22am On Aug 29, 2012
airmark:

It means ZUBBY77, has been truthful with his claims about Anambra's criminality. I am ashamed of all those who have been attacking ZUBBY77, for uncovering the truth. Truth is scary.

You call that truth? 450 out of 480 people from Anambra state? WOW... Why am I not surprised? People hating, well everyone is entitled to their opinions, so nothing do you nor ZUBBY...
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Ninapha(f): 3:22am On Aug 29, 2012
One_Naira:

You said it all. Nwoke biko gwa ha. I was so ashamed reading the sh1t transpiring between Anambra and Enugu peeps on this thread. I am still ashamed, both groups should know better.
Pls its not between Enugu and Anambra. Its between Zubby and ndi igbo.
Zubby is lettn out his splen on Anamberians cos his brother was kidnapped. Am from Imo.i think Zubby is just angry.

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by bashr8: 3:30am On Aug 29, 2012
wheres that zuby boy he should come out and post rubbish again let me disgrace him.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Ninapha(f): 3:32am On Aug 29, 2012
ala adighi mma, uwa chiga achiga, ndi n'egbu mmadu, na ndi n'aturu mmadu juru na alaigbo, anyi ma. obughi so na anambra, na enugwu, ha nokwa na Owerre ebemsi mana agaghi'm abia na nairaland ebe ndi mba ozo n'akpari umu igbo bia na akpari umunna'm. maka ha bia echi choo ikpari anyi, obukwa ihe anyi kwuru taa ka ha ga eji

Nwannem, ile anya nke oma, i ga hu na nwanne anyi bu Zubby ji nu oke iwe bata n'ebea. Onweghi nwa afo igbo ga ebuputa ndi
b' anyi otua. Nka n'egosi na ya bu nwa amala n'ewete ihere nye ndi igbo, ya mere ndi ozo ji azaso ya. Mana k'osiladi, anyi bu ndi igbo ga na ekwu otu olu.

Onye shi ala owere anyi ariya nma, ya kwara lakpuo daa, iwoala!
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by OneNaira6: 3:36am On Aug 29, 2012
Ninapha: .
Pls its not between Enugu and Anambra. Its between Zubby and ndi igbo.
Zubby is lettn out his splen on Anamberians cos his brother was kidnapped. Am from Imo.i think Zubby is just angry.

I understand he's angry. I feel empathy for him.

Disregard the comments about "Enugu vs. Anambra". I erased it because I now understand what you meant by "Zuby77 vs. Ndi-Igbo".
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by cfours: 3:40am On Aug 29, 2012
Ninapha:
u are being economical wit the truth. There are no higher criminals in any region. We know Nigeria and pple in it. Like someone said, igbos maybe into kidnappn which was introduced by our politicains in abuja. Now hv u visisted the statistics of political assasinations in nigeria.
The bola Iges, d tejuoshos, d rilwanus, d simbiats , i dont want to start. Yorubas are also into killin maybe for a different reason and i am sure the are leading in assasinations. Hausas nko, d boko haram can give u answer. Pls leave igbos alone. Most of u are jealous of d igbo race.

even you know that you are always afraid to go back to onitsha during christmas lol
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by AnitaMandy: 3:55am On Aug 29, 2012
@Zuby77, Do u have prove that specifically states that it is Anambra State indigenes that are responsible for these crimes? my guess is no. these crimes could have been committed by an Nigerian.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by bashr8: 3:57am On Aug 29, 2012
c.fours:

even you know that you are always afraid to go back to onitsha during christmas lol

how is that so? only a foreigner or an ignorant person like you dont know that anambra is the most populated state during christmas season, lagos, abuja and portharcourt are deserted during that period and of course we know yoruba people dont even dare venture into their villages during xmas and normal period thats why they all live in lagos while their towns and cities rot
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Ninapha(f): 3:57am On Aug 29, 2012
c.fours:

. No sir. I live in onitsha. Infact when i was transferedfrom lagos to onisha, i was so afraid cos of all these ill-stories but i can tell u things are not as pple paint it atleast not now,
now i am again on transfer to Nnewi and i go to Nnewi everyday from onitsha. D reason i said ZUBBY is not saying it as it is.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by ZUBY77(m): 4:00am On Aug 29, 2012
Ninapha:

for d first time Zubby, i want to be personal wit u on this topic. U said u live in Awada and wit all ur claims, u are lieing. I pass thru awada and upper iweka everyday. Infact most times i get to upper iweka by 8pm and no one has stopped me. Onitsha is not as bad as u are tryn to paint it and beside most pple who are into d robberies are ur kinsmen who are doing okada business in onitsha.
As per ur building bolehole, again even in lagos and other states, omo nile pple always come for such and if indeed u are in onitsha, u shd be aware dat d state house has put a stop to all this obosi boys and onitsha pple askn for money when a new project is being carried out in an already existn buildn.
I dont want to drag enugu pple into ur fallacies but i am sure u know better. If u hv lived in oshodi and even around kastina-ala, u wd know dat this thing is a general thing in nigeria. Pls and pls, dont bring up issues all becos u were once affected. Lagos may hv d highest number of assination cases, okene-kogi, and kastina in high-way roberies .like we know, no state is more saint than d other, we are all to stand up and fight our moniticians. They started the kidnappn in Abuja, they stated d Boko haram in Abuja and every thing wd be gud when abuja is gud.

Its only natural tha you are defending your state of origin. We all do that but if my kinsmen like you said are the thieves in onitsha, flush them out. Its your duty to do that.

Why are people defending lies, its disgusting.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Ninapha(f): 4:06am On Aug 29, 2012
@ One-naira. Nwannem. I hv been here for years what i dont do is engaging in unnecessary bashin. This one is because i do not see the rationale of ZUBBY'S agitations. Anyway i repeat, ndi igbo are peculiar ppl and no matter how united a nation is, prejudice is one variety dat cant be thrown out.
@Zubby, anyi nwere ndi iro na ezi, ya mere k'anyi j'sieike na aghota na idi n'otu bu isi njem anyi. Oga diri gi nma.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by ZUBY77(m): 4:07am On Aug 29, 2012
AnitaMandy: @Zuby77, Do u have prove that specifically states that it is Anambra State indigenes that are responsible for these crimes? my guess is no. these crimes could have been committed by an Nigerian.

NDLEA released a note a few days ago. It said that out of 500 nigerians in thailand jails, 450 are from anambra state. Are you surprised?
I can also tell you on my own that 80 percent of nigerians in european prisons are from anambra state.

There is only one reason for that:
The ideology of 'money is everything' which should have been your State motto instead of 'home for all'
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by cfours: 4:13am On Aug 29, 2012
bashr8: how is that so? only a foreigner or an ignorant person like you dont know that anambra is the most populated state during christmas season, lagos, abuja and portharcourt are deserted during that period and of course we know yoruba people dont even dare venture into their villages during xmas and normal period thats why they all live in lagos while their towns and cities rot

For yoruba people, christmas is a christian holiday for us and most villages are pagan or have a bit of paganism going on. So it makes no sense to celebrate christmas in the village. In fact, sometimes, people in the village come to Lagos or ibadan, Abeokuta or other cities to spend christmas with their family in the city. Unlike igbo people, we visit our villages several times throughout the year. just to visit in-laws and especially for celebrations (bdays, weddings, funerals etc). so we are not limited to going home during christmas only. We have a very very social culture.and this goes for yoruba people whether they live in lagos, ibadan, abeokuta ile-ife or other major cities where their elder family members are not present. Most yoruba muslims with families in other states travel to their family homes during eid-al-fitr (end of ramadan) though.

I've never stepped a foot in igboland and I don't see any reason for doing so in my lifetime. lol grin what is there besides kidnappers?
Sometimes I question you guys motive for wanting to seceded because I really don't see the benefit for igbos in doing so. I think it's just a hype and when push comes to shove, you will most likely not follow though. case in point: most igbos clamoring for secession don't even live in igboland and have no plans of ever relocating there. lol
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Ninapha(f): 4:15am On Aug 29, 2012
ZUBY77:

Its only natural tha you are defending your state of origin. We all do that but if my kinsmen like you said are the thieves in onitsha, flush them out. Its your duty to do that.

Why are people defending lies, its disgusting.

I am not from Anambra but i sure live there. U and i know things are not as painted. Everything may not be right in the state just as in every other state but making Anambra d prodigal state is just being unfair.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by bashr8: 4:19am On Aug 29, 2012
c.fours:

For yoruba people, christmas is a christian holiday for us and most villages are pagan or have a bit of paganism going on. So it makes no sense to celebrate christmas in the village. In fact, sometimes, people in the village come to Lagos or ibadan, Abeokuta or other cities to spend christmas with their family in the city. Unlike igbo people, we visit our villages several times throughout the year. just to visit in-laws and especially for celebrations (bdays, weddings etc). so we are not limited to going home during christmas only. We have a very very social culture.and this goes for yoruba people whether they live in lagos, ibadan, abeokuta ile-ife or other major cities where their elder family members are not present. Most yoruba muslims with families in other states travel to their family homes during eid-al-fitr (end of ramadan) though.

I've never stepped a foot in igboland and I don't see any reason for doing so in my lifetime. lol grin what is there besides kidnappers?
Sometimes I question you guys motive for wanting to seceded because I really don't see the benefit for igbos in doing so. I think it's just a hype and when push comes to shove, you will most likely not follow though. case in point: most igbos clamoring for secession don't even live in igboland and have no plans of ever relocating there. lol
stop beating around around the bush , how did you come up with the claim that people are afraid to travel to onitsha when its the most populated city in south east and anambra the most populated SE state, has the highest employment rate in the south east and host highest number of banks after lagos in nigeria? should i also remind you that this onitsha host the world largest market, an estimate of 3 million people come from accros the country and west africa to buy goods every single day in onitsha so Mr man i will ask you again how did you come up with your analysis of onitsha or are all those people ghost ?

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by bashr8: 4:22am On Aug 29, 2012
ZUBY77:

NDLEA released a note a few days ago. It said that out of 500 nigerians in thailand jails, 450 are from anambra state. Are you surprised?
I can also tell you on my own that 80 percent of nigerians in european prisons are from anambra state.

There is only one reason for that:
The ideology of 'money is everything' which should have been your State motto instead of 'home for all'
my friend why dont you stay in enugu and dig your boreholes , who begged you to come to onitsha.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by cfours: 4:27am On Aug 29, 2012
^ Good for you. I'm yoruba so my knowledge of Onitsha is limited to igbo neighbors dreading to go back during christmas tongue
don't know a single person who goes to onitsha to buy goods though. , most people I know go to porto-novo (capital of Benin is almost like a yoruba city!) for things like car parts and local goods not found in the SW region. This has more to do with geography than anything.
I will assume that the foreigners in Onitsha are cameroonians or niger deltans. aka people closer to your area.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by amor4ce(m): 4:32am On Aug 29, 2012
bashr8: my friend shut up , what have you done about armed robber s holding oyo,ekiti and osun, ondo hostage all the time , robbing banks for a whole day , was it not in the south west that people are robbed everyday especialy night travellers , the last group of robber s that raped female travellers where they not yorubas, slowpoke ,you think we dont know about yoruba crime cartel in u.k ,nothing have brought more shame to nigeria than yoruba 419 scam kartel thanks to yorubas now all nigerians are tagged scammers, tomorrow you will also claim that igbo politicians are responsible for the rot in nigerias system . some of you think with your anus maybe you where delivered through there.one person is kidnapped in onitsha after several kidnaping casses all over the country and all of a sudden anambra people are the problem with nigeria, mumu. if i or other anambra people decide to engage that enugu boy on issue of crime shame no go ever let am come back to this forum but whats the use, i rather deal with you ngbatis.
But your people have been caught various times for armed robbery in various states of the southwest. I've been buying Sun newspaper (Orji Kalu's) for years and majority of the crime reports as reported even by Igbo correspondents from the southwest feature Igbo culprits. My former home in Lagos was once robbed by Igbos. I had an Igbo/Anambra (son of a popular Nollywood actor) classmate from SS1-3 who opened my eyes to tribalism and was notorious for thinking up and carrying out dubious schemes and who, while assisting a teacher in recording scores on our report sheets dubiously got one of my exam scores reduced out of envy. Since that period I have associated Anambra with wayo! Remember that Igbo people kidnapped Mikel Obi's father in the north central region. This is in addition to the brazen crimes committed by your people in China (already notorious in Guangzhou) and southern Africa. Also, it seems it is your people that think through their anuses considering the recent reports of your people stuffing hard drugs in their anuses and the complaint by some Libyans in pre-Arab spring Libya again about your people using the anuses of goats to transport hard drugs.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by bashr8: 4:33am On Aug 29, 2012
c.fours:
^ Good for you. I'm yoruba so my knowledge of Onitsha is limited to igbo neighbors dreading to go back during christmas tongue
don't know a single person who goes to onitsha to buy goods though. , most people I know go to porto-novo for things like car parts and local goods not found in the SW region. This has more to do with geography than anything though.
I will assume that the foreigners in Onitsha are cameroonians or niger deltans. aka people closer to your area.

onithsa distributes to all the states in nigeria including south west states with ijebus making up bulk south west customers. as for your igbo friends they are not doing anybody a favour by coming back, they can abandon their families who cares. it wont reduce the population of onithsa residents and visitors daily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) / Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos / Lagos Police Arrest 3,921 Suspected Armed Robbers, Cultists, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.