Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,686 members, 7,951,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Smart Joke Library - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Smart Joke Library (723 Views)

Joke Library:D:D:D / Interesting Joke Library! Read And Take Your Leave / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smart Joke Library by ndsmartt(m): 8:59am On Aug 29, 2012
A man forgets to zip up his trouser so a lady says to him "Sir u left ur GARAGE open". D man gave her a naughty smile as he zips up and asks, "Did u see my BLACK JEEP parked inside?". The woman smiles back and says.....Nooo just a KEKE NAPEP with two flat tyres....

At a mosques fund raising ceremony for a bigger mosque. Many guests that could not come sent cheques. The Alfa read out the donations and this is what happened: Alh Bali 2million Allau Akbar. Alh. Dosumu N20million Allah Akbar!!When he saw the next cheque, he paused and appeared confused, then he screamed. Alh D-A-N-G-O-T-E N800 million! PRAISE D LORD! and all the Muslims replied HALLELUYAH!
Re: Smart Joke Library by ndsmartt(m): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2012
Little Johny: "I cAn make the boss give me the day off..!!
Akpos: "And how wud U do that?
Johny: Just wait and see!
Johny hangs upside down from the ceiling...
Boss enters, and saw Johny up on the ceiling....
Boss says, "Mr. Johny, what's wrong with U?
Johny: "Am a light bulb!
Boss: U're very tired.. Go home and come next week!
Johny got down and packed up to go home..
As he leaves, boss saw Akpos packing his
documents.
Boss: Mr. Akpos, where are U also going?
Akpos: "boss, am also going home....:
I cAn't do anything without light......

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most F00lish?? / Christmas Wahala: I Want You To Be The Judge On This Matter. / Breaking News: Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (B. A. N)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.