Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,907 members, 7,922,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:23 PM

Interesting Joke Library! Read And Take Your Leave - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Interesting Joke Library! Read And Take Your Leave (1198 Views)

14 Interesting Joke About Naija People / Joke Library:D:D:D / Smart Joke Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Joke Library! Read And Take Your Leave by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 13, 2012
A guy comes up to the border of the Country on his motor bike. He has three large sacks on his bike. The official at the border crossing stop him and asks, “What’s in the sacks?” “Sand,” answered the guy. The guard says, “We’ll just see about that. Get off the bike.” The guard takes the sacks and rips them apart; he empties them out and finds nothing in them but sand. He detains the guy overnight and has the sand analyzed, only to discover that there is nothing but pure sand in the bags. The guard releases the guy, puts the sand into new bags, lifts them onto the man’s shoulders and lets him cross the border. A week later, the same thing happens. The border official asks, “What have you got?” “Sand,” says the guy. The official does his thorough examination and discovers that the sacks contain nothing but sand. He gives the sand back to the guy, and the guy crosses the border on his motor bike. This sequence of events repeats every day for three years. Then one day, the guy doesn’t show up. The border official meets up with him in a restaurant in the city. “Hey, buddy,” the official says, “I know you’re smuggling something. It’s driving me crazy. It’s all I think about. I can’t sleep. Just between you and me, what are you smuggling?” “Bikes,” the guy says…..!!!

comments and obervations not needed....just like, laff and leave...THANKS!
Re: Interesting Joke Library! Read And Take Your Leave by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 13, 2012
The local United Way office realized that it had never received a donation from the town's most successful lawyer. A local volunteer calls to solicite his donation, saying "our research shows that even though your annual income is over a million dollars, you do not give one penny to charity! Wouldn't you like to give back to your community through The United Way?" The lawyer thinks for a moment and says: "First, did your research show that my mother is dying after a long, painful illness and has huge medical bills far beyond her ability to pay?" Embarrassed, the United Way rep mumbles, "Uh, no." "Secondly, that my brother, a disabled veteran, is blind and confined to a wheelchair and is unable to support his wife and six children?" The stricken United Way rep begins to stammer an apology but is cut off. "Thirdly, that my sister's husband died in a dreadful traffic accident", the lawyers voice rising in indignation, "leaving her penniless with a mortgage and three children?" The humiliated United Way rep, completely beaten, says simply, "I had no idea." The lawyer then says"...and if I don't give any money to THEM, why should I give any to you?

1 Like

Re: Interesting Joke Library! Read And Take Your Leave by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 13, 2012
1. If you throw a cat out a car window, does it become kitty litter?
2. If corn oil comes from corn, where does baby oil come from?
3. If there is no God, who pops up the next kleenex in the box?
4. When a cow laughs, does milk come out it's nose?
5. Why do they put braille on the number pads of drive-through teller machines?
6. How did a fool and his money get together? 7. If nothing sticks to Teflon, how do they stick Teflon to the pan?
8. How do they get a deer to cross at that yellow road sign?
9. If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
10. What's another word for thesaurus?
11. Why do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?
12. What do they use to ship Styrofoam?
13. Why is abbreviation such a long word?
14. Why is there an expiration date on my sour cream container?
15. Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
16. How do you know when it is time to tune your bagpipes?
17. Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
18. When you choke a smurf, what color do they turn?
19. Does fuzzy logic tickle?
20. Do blind Eskimos have seeing-eye sled dogs?
21. Do they have reserved parking for non- handicapped people at the special olympics? 22. Why do they call it a TV set when you only get one?
23. Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?
24. If you shoot a mime, should you use a silencer?
25. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
26. Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
27. Can fat people go skinny-dipping?
28. Can you be a closet claustrophobic?
29. Is it possible to be totally partial?
30. If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success?
31. If the funeral procession is at night, do folks drive with their lights off?
32. If a stealth bomber crashes in the forest, does it make a sound?
33. If the cops arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
34. If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
35. When it rains, why don't sheep shrink?
36. Should vegetarians eat animal crackers?
37. Do cemetery workers prefer the graveyard shift?
38. Do hungry crows have ravenous appetites? 39. Why isn't "phonetic" spelled the way it sounds?
40. Why do people sing "Take Me Out To The Ball Game" when they're already there?
41. Why do people say "tuna fish?" They don't say "beef mammal" or "chicken bird!
Re: Interesting Joke Library! Read And Take Your Leave by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 13, 2012
Joe Sensitive - "After I wash the dishes, let's cuddle, OK?" Also known as: Mr. Nice Guy, Family man, Honey, Darling, Soft-boiled Egg, Snugglepup Advantages: Well-behaved; irons own shirts Disadvantages: Irritatingly compassionate, wimpy Old Man Grumpus - "People are stupid. The world can go to hell. Let's stay home and watch TV." Also known as: Grumbles, Sour puss, Stick-in-the- mud, Old Fogey, Slow Mover, Jerk Advantages: Stays put; predictable Disadvantages: Royal pain in the ass Flinchy - "I--I'm sorry for whatever it was I did." Also known as: Trembly, Creampuff, Hey you Advantages: Jumps entertainingly when startled Disadvantages: Easily spooked; surrenders without a struggle Bigfoot - "Shut yer trap, I'm thinkin'." Also known as: Chunk-style, Lummox, Ignoramus, Galoot, the Hulk, Big 'n' Dumb Advantages: Can tote bales; is easily fooled Disadvantages: Can break you in half, sweats like a pig Lazybones - "Zzzzzz" Also known as: Lucky Dog, Parasite, Bum, Sponge, Snoozebucket, Drug Addict Advantages: Well rested; easy target Disadvantages: Unlikely to fulfull your dreams The Sneak - "Who, me?" Also known as: Love Pirate, Snake, Rat, Slime, G-D Son of a Bitch Advantages: May feel pangs of guilt Disadvantages: May be having time of his life Ace of Hearts - "After I wash the dishes let's make love like crazed weasels, OK?" Also known as: The Sizzler, Handyman, Dreamboat, Casanova, Monster Advantages: Perpetually aroused Disadvantages: Perpetually aroused The Dreamer - "Someday I'm going to be rich and famous. I don't know how, but--" Also known as: Struggling artist, Philosopher, Buffoon, Bag of Wind, Fool Advantages: Tells good stories Disadvantages: Will turn into "Old Man Grumpus" Mr. Right - "While the servants wash the dishes, let's make love like crazed weasels in my new yacht, ok?" Also known as: Mr. Perfect, Jim Dandy Advantages: Answer to a woman's prayer Disadvantages: Hunted to extinction
Re: Interesting Joke Library! Read And Take Your Leave by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 13, 2012
A man walks into a cafe and goes up to the counter to place his order. He is speaking very loudley in his mobilephone saying things like "I´m not sure I can make it...EVERYBODY is chasing me..." He says to the girl behind the counter "A Latte, and make it fast, because I´m in a hurry as you can hear..." As the girl starts making his Latte he still talks on the phone irritatingly loudly. When the girl turns around to give him his coffe he looks at her and says: "you sure took youre time" At that same moment the phone he holds up to his ear starts to ring...
Re: Interesting Joke Library! Read And Take Your Leave by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 13, 2012
An Italian and a Greek were trying to out do eachother boasting about their culture and heritage. The Italian: "We have the Colluseum and our famous Roman Empire." The Greek; "We have the Parthenon in Athens and we invented Democracy" The Italian: "Aaaah! But the British have your Elgin Marbles in the British Museum which they will never give back to you." The Greek is really upset by this so he decides to be outrageous and says. "Yes, but the Greeks invented sex" The Italian thinks for a moment and then says ,"Aaaah Yes, true but it was the italians who introduced it to women!"
Re: Interesting Joke Library! Read And Take Your Leave by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 13, 2012
BRB

(1) (Reply)

Seen On T-shirts: / Deleted / Akpors, Rev Fr. And D Grave-yrd :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.