Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,547 members, 7,892,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:34 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (768528 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by SURGEE(m): 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
STUNTS007: Melbourne ...here I come.Just got a grant on my visa application,am soo excited.@Fikzy I sent u a mail,pls check ur box let's hook up.

For all aspiring visa applicants, ur visas will soon be granted.Once u meet ur financial and health obligations , ur good to go.To everyone on this forum that has made a meaningful contribution(Aunty Jennykadri et al), I say a big thank you.I hope to continue to be part of this forum.

Right now I need to go book my flight.Feel free to ask me any question.

For accomodation,am using gumtree.com and flatmates.co.au. The latter seems better as I get responses after a short while.

bros and everyone of my ogas here, pls what do u advice, i will be finishing my B.TECH in civil engr ds year and am rily in luv wit the info am getting here abt aussie. Do i put in for tafe or msc, to be candid am luking forward for a PR and to study either pipeline engr or pet engr. I am currently studying civil engr at the present. Responses will be highly appreciated.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
@Stunts007,congrats!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
Oh I am so excited. Australia's (ex) female prime minister has stepped down and Kevin Rudd whose position she took "cunningly" is back.

It's called karma babe. Kevin Rudd is back.

My fellow Aussies, once upon a time there was a prime minister called Kevin, loved by many and appreciated by even the aborigins. He was the only prime minister that apologized to the aborigins for the way they were treated in the past. He loves the immigrants, and the immigration rule was better when he was in power.....fast forward to about 2 years ago, his party held a "backyard" election and he had to step down for a woman to take over. It was a shock to Australians and people cried cos we all thought it wasn't fair the way he was treated .

Election is in September and the woman tried to come back for second term but the party realized that for them to win, thy need the people's person back, KEVIN RUDD. She had to step down for KEVIN to take over. This is the way God works, when your enemies cheat you, God re-compensates in a much bigger way. I am voting Kevin Rudd in come September

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cconcept: 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
Are we going to get PR after one year of study when he is sworn in? smiley

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by jt2010: 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
jennykadry: http://m.heraldsun.com.au/news/special-features/labor-leadership-live-kevin-rudd-returns-julia-gillard-loses-support-of-partyroom/story-fnho52jj-1226669921693

Madam Jenny, (plz help)

Please help with your sisterly advice... Am an IT Expert with an MSc in IT qualification from UK university thus I work in Nigeria. I will want to move my family (Wife and Daughter) to Australia permanently. My thinking base on what i have been reading from here is that my wife can come via been a nursing student (two years courses) as the principal applicant while myself and our daughter will be her dependents. So my concerns now are:

1) Thus she has a Bsc in Business Administration from Nigeria, which nursing course can she possibly enroll for (Thus i understand that we have to choose school base on region to boost our changes of getting a PR after the program)
2) Will I be allow to work
3) How easy is getting a PR for all of us after her program

please advice base on your personal and work experience)
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
How i wish that i'm an Australian like Jenny,i would have voted for Kevin Rudd
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by STUNTS007: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2013
@ Americanvisa,Ferdimako,Snowburn,Akomsy,Kizzo....Thanks peeps .With God all things are possible.Wakanow is wat am using to book.

@Kellyyems thanks, my school is La trobe University Bundoora Melborne Victoria.

@Surgee like will always see on dis forum , to increase ur chances of getting a PR, studying for at least 2yrs will be ideal.You might also need to look at Skilled Occupation List for d region ur travelling to (although it changes occasionally).

I remember attending an Australasian Seminar with PFL some months ago and they were talking about TAFE, its a good route to travel/migrate and its attractive because of the price and fewer qualifying documents. They kinda suggested that if one can get a conditional offer for Bsc Admission from an affliate University on completion of d program or if the same University an individual is applying to offers both TAFE n BSc and there is continuity, fine.

In summary you define your career path and know what u really want and what u really enjoy.Think where you will picture yourself 5yrs,10yrs time and align ur goals accordingly.That's d much I can say.cheers
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 27, 2013
STUNTS007: @ Americanvisa,Ferdimako,Snowburn,Akomsy,Kizzo....Thanks peeps .With God all things are possible.Wakanow is wat am using to book.

@Kellyyems thanks, my school is La trobe University Bundoora Melborne Victoria.

@Surgee like will always see on dis forum , to increase ur chances of getting a PR, studying for at least 2yrs will be ideal.You might also need to look at Skilled Occupation List for d region ur travelling to (although it changes occasionally).

I remember attending an Australasian Seminar with PFL some months ago and they were talking about TAFE, its a good route to travel/migrate and its attractive because of the price and fewer qualifying documents. They kinda suggested that if one can get a conditional offer for Bsc Admission from an affliate University on completion of d program or if the same University an individual is applying to offers both TAFE n BSc and there is continuity, fine.

In summary you define your career path and know what u really want and what u really enjoy.Think where you will picture yourself 5yrs,10yrs time and align ur goals accordingly.That's d much I can say.cheers

Good talk! It's English test that am facing now. 20 or above of all bands in iBT TOEFL confirmed! Yeah wakanow is good and qatar is the cheapest I guess. Thanks for being open and all that. If I get UB eventually I will be Melbourne bound as well.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2013
Mr Stunt, go and perform those stunts resident in you in Australia and fly the green-white-green colour high over there. Congratulations and success to you.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 11:25am On Jun 27, 2013
jennykadry: http://m.heraldsun.com.au/news/special-features/labor-leadership-live-kevin-rudd-returns-julia-gillard-loses-support-of-partyroom/story-fnho52jj-1226669921693
I never saw this post yesterday and didn't check the net for any news. Gillard, Obama and Cameron all have one trait in common; they are dhimmis. Gillard shut the door against immigrants, but she tactically opened or created loopjoles for the dangerous immigrants (maybe Jenny would get my drift) lipsrsealed
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
@jenny,Concept,Redreact,Fedimanco and all,i secured admission at University of canberra,they said i should pay 15k for first semester tuition fee and health cover,mehn 2mill plus,who go come pay for the second semester for me,i never book ticket o neither pay for accommodation,or abi man no go eat nah,let me not start what i will not finish,make i move to TAFE course and cover it with the blood of Jesus
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
Americanvisa: @jenny,Concept,Redreact,Fedimanco and all,i secured admission at University of canberra,they said i should pay 15k for first semester tuition fee and health cover,mehn 2mill plus,who go come pay for the second semester for me,i never book ticket o neither pay for accommodation,or abi man no go eat nah,let me not start what i will not finish,make i move to TAFE course and cover it with the blood of Jesus

Lack of Cash is the problem! That is why I want to redo my English test so that I could get admitted in UB (8K) instead of paying 11K for already secured ECU.35,000naira to resit against 3,000AUD on top the tuition elsewhere every semester!And with all those other expenses and next semester tuition. We really need to act according to our capacity or capacity of our sponsors.Admission is not really hard but I don't want TAFE, in case I decide to leave Aussie, let me leave with something more than what I got in with.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
you are on point brother
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cconcept: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
Americanvisa: @jenny,Concept,Redreact,Fedimanco and all,i secured admission at University of canberra,they said i should pay 15k for first semester tuition fee and health cover,mehn 2mill plus,who go come pay for the second semester for me,i never book ticket o neither pay for accommodation,or abi man no go eat nah,let me not start what i will not finish,make i move to TAFE course and cover it with the blood of Jesus

Work within your budget. Trust me,it is the best for your body and mind.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
I'm planning on february for Msc that will. Last for two years which will enable qualify for PR. My questions are
1- if my sponsor covers every fee for me for one year, can I be able to cover it for d second year through savings from d pay of working 20hrs per week?

2- I need schools wit tuition fee for a year not more than 18000AUD and also schools that can admit for Msc without IELTS(still preparing to write)

3- does ielts score increase ones chance of getting an aussie visa when u apply?

4- I had an age error on ma waec certificate, supposed to b 86 but dey wrote 85, do they(embassies accept affidavit?)

Iv been a lover/follower of this thread and I'd appreciate an answer from u guys cos u guys are just wonderful down herem
Many fanks

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
1. That questions has been answered man times here, go a few pages back

2. WE CANNOT FIND YOUR SCHOOL FOR YOU, YOU MUST DO IT YOURSELF.

3. As Long as you meet the required score needed by the school/immigration And meet all other requirements, you will get a visa.
4. Correct that. You want a clean application

kmontee: I'm planning on february for Msc that will. Last for two years which will enable qualify for PR. My questions are
1- if my sponsor covers every fee for me for one year, can I be able to cover it for d second year through savings from d pay of working 20hrs per week?

2- I need schools wit tuition fee for a year not more than 18000AUD and also schools that can admit for Msc without IELTS(still preparing to write)

3- does ielts score increase ones chance of getting an aussie visa when u apply?

4- I had an age error on ma waec certificate, supposed to b 86 but dey wrote 85, do they(embassies accept affidavit?)

Iv been a lover/follower of this thread and I'd appreciate an answer from u guys cos u guys are just wonderful down herem
Many fanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
RedReact:
I never saw this post yesterday and didn't check the net for any news. Gillard, Obama and Cameron all have one trait in common; they are dhimmis. Gillard shut the door against immigrants, but she tactically opened or created loopjoles for the dangerous immigrants (maybe Jenny would get my drift) lipsrsealed

She was going to gradually get rid of the skilled temporary visa (457). The first thing Kevin Rudd did when he came back was sort it out
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
jt2010:

Madam Jenny, (plz help)

Please help with your sisterly advice... Am an IT Expert with an MSc in IT qualification from UK university thus I work in Nigeria. I will want to move my family (Wife and Daughter) to Australia permanently. My thinking base on what i have been reading from here is that my wife can come via been a nursing student (two years courses) as the principal applicant while myself and our daughter will be her dependents. So my concerns now are:

1) Thus she has a Bsc in Business Administration from Nigeria, which nursing course can she possibly enroll for (Thus i understand that we have to choose school base on region to boost our changes of getting a PR after the program)
2) Will I be allow to work
3) How easy is getting a PR for all of us after her program

please advice base on your personal and work experience)

Have you considered coming here as a PR Instead of student? I know some people on this thread who are professional ALS and came here its their pr.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
@stunt

Congratulations. cheesy

@americanvisa

Now that you know it's expensive going through uni here, what are you planning on doing?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
@jenny,my wife have the same age difference in her waec to,correct it now will take longer time,they told us that it will take 3 months and above
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
@jenny,i want to try tafe 2 year advanced diploma
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Wy wasn't it corrected earlier (when studying in Australia came into your mind)?. If I remember correctly you planned on coming in July until you were you wouldn't meet the july session, there was enough time to correct this.

I don't know what the embassy will think, it will be less complicated if all the documents read the same thing in the area of DOB.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Americanvisa: @jenny,i want to try tafe 2 year advanced diploma

God idea, and what school are you applying to?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
jennykadry:

western Australia as you gave us last time
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kellyemms: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
Americanvisa: @jenny,i want to try tafe 2 year advanced diploma
@american visa which tafe institute are u looking @?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by jt2010: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
jennykadry:

Have you considered coming here as a PR Instead of student? I know some people on this thread who are professional ALS and came here its their pr.

Madam... Sincerely speaking... I have never consider dat route or option. I will appreciate if u can fill me in.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
Jenny,i never taught of going to Australia before because of the high fees until i came to realized that there are other means like tafe stuff before i later devoted interest.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
@all
If there is a mistake in ur waec cert, its advicable u swear an affidevit and always attach the affidevit to it. There is a mistake in my DOB too, when I went to waec office for correction, I was adviced by a staff to swear an affidevit and always submit it alongside the waec cert because it will take a longer time to correct incase u need it urgently....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2013
jennykadry:

Please what do u feel about queensland ma, is it a regional area? I read on the DIAC website that brisbane and gold coast excl. What about Tasmania? I have applied to schools in qld and Tasmania polythenic. I am just asking so as not to make the wrong choice in respect to the famous PR ma. Also can my uncle's club sponsor me? (rotary club of ibadan). Please advise accordingly ma.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
To know a regional area, please check the population. For me I would say a population of up to 40-50k. It could be more i guess but that's my personal opinion

Also, check the schools post code against the link I posted re regional area, the codes are there to help.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cconcept: 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
Jenny, if someone comes with his family,does the kid need to get a study permit too to attend school?

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.