Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (775666 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
posdream: Hello!!!, anybody there?

Too quiet in here.

We're missing your monthly prayers
That's y
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
mimi1147:

We're missing your monthly prayers
That's y

Hahahaha. Ok o.( Nobody holy pass o.) Lol.

(*Humbling*)

Oh lord,we worship you,we need ur grace and forgive our sins,hear our prayers lord.
We pray this month shall rewrite the stories of our lives for good.
In This month, we shall not have covenant with sorrow.
Failure will not flash us & we will not receive any call of bad news
We shall prosper in all our endeavours in Jesus name!
God will see us through in these EMBER months IJN
Precious redeemer, save our souls from accidents and disasters.
Lord,you r familiar with our weaknesses, uphold and strengthen us.
Grant all our heart desires in this thread.
We want VISAS granted,IELTS passed and success stories here IJN. AMEN

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
posdream:

(*Humbling*)

Oh lord,we worship you,we need ur grace and forgive our sins,hear our prayers lord.
We shall prosper in all your endeavours in Jesus name!
Grant all our heart desires on this thread.
That's it
AMENNNNNNNN
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
posdream:

(*Humbling*)

We shall prosper in all your endeavours in Jesus name!
Grant all our heart desires on this thread.
Amen!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kellyemms: 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
Good day Ous! I av once asked dis in d new zealand section but didn't get any respond dere! I know australia is bit similar to New Zealand dats which I decided to ask such question here. Plz to get PR in new zealand is it a must to study dere for 2years?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 6:05am On Sep 05, 2013
Hello house,
Did I need to include bank statement in my application for students visa if an eligible for streamlined visa processing because the checklist didn't stated bank statement? Answer my fellow housemate
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2013
^^^
Nothing concerns bank statement with streamlined visa processing. It is a way of reducing the duration of processing your visa from the normal 3-month period to something like 3 weeks, or at most a month.
Mind you, all the required docs have to be submitted.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2013
surveyor1: Hello house,
Did I need to include bank statement in my application for students visa if an eligible for streamlined visa processing because the checklist didn't stated bank statement? Answer my fellow housemate

Well, to the best of my knowledge. The bank statement is your evidence that you can support yourself. (as in d living cost and co). So you must include it. People are even including what the DIAC didn't ask for to boost their chances.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2013
You may still be called to provide it because you have to satisfy GTE requirements
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2013
surveyor1: Hello house,

SVP gets activated (CoE) after you paid your initial school tuition and OSHC.However, you can still add your statement of account with a good balance or your sponsor's.

Which programme are you off to? Did you do IELTS?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2013
^^^^ who issues COE, does it have connection with DIAC or only the school
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 05, 2013
Americanvisa: ^^^^ who issues COE, does it have connection with DIAC or only the school

School does and that is what gives DIAC the idea that they should process under SVP. You see the connection now?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 9:08am On Sep 05, 2013
ferdimako:

School does and that is what gives DIAC the idea that they should process under SVP. You see the connection now?

ok
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2013
A12345: Pls. i need an idea of the amount of fund to be in my sponsor account for me, my spouse and 3 children before applying for visa.

Someone should answer A12345 question o. (I'm also interested) lol.

Btw @A12345, Alex replied me today he said I can get a pathway from comm serv to nursing and that d nursing programme will be registered with CRICOS by 7th october. (So they can't fix d date soon,maybe july next year) I think that's a bonus for me sha. Cos my 2years don complete be tht.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 11:14am On Sep 05, 2013
ferdimako:

SVP gets activated (CoE) after you paid your initial school tuition and OSHC.However, you can still add your statement of account with a good balance or your sponsor's.

Which programme are you off to? Did you do IELTS?
I have been offered admission to study Master by research in engineering . Am not required to bwrite IELTS because I had my Bsc in UK.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2013
Hello Seniors,

I recently just got PR-189 for Oz and looking to move to New South Wales.

Please i need info on accommodation in Blacktown, Paramatta, Werrington and Liverpool areas. Other areas are welcomed. I tried Gum-tree but noticed the agent's number's are hidden, cos one is not yet landed in Oz.

Wouldn't mind a shared as but preferably 1-2 Beds. smiley

Manmetta, thanks for your mails, well appreciated.

For traveling,I noticed its quite cheap to transit via India as it works out much better for those looking to travel soon. wink

Look forward to ur responses.

Cheers
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 11:45am On Sep 05, 2013
dejumotalks: Hello Seniors,

Please i need info on accommodation in Blacktown, Paramatta, Werrington and Liverpool areas. Other areas are welcomed. I tried Gum-tree but noticed the agent's number's are hidden, cos one is not yet landed in Oz.

For traveling,I noticed its quite cheap to transit via India as it works out much better for those looking to travel soon. wink

Cheers
Congrat man.i am looking towards new South Wales too. I shall apply for my student visa by the end of the month. Any cheapest flights fare pls?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Thanks @watermelon, would check those sites ASAP!! and expect others.
Any other areas close to CBD and good one price is welcomed.

Thanks.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
sorry not meant for here
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2013

try www.flatmates.com.au
Just create a login for yourself and enjoy, I used it and found it very useful better than gumtree.com

Have u confirmed whether you may need a visa to India?

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
surveyor1: .
I have been offered admission to study Master by research in engineering . Am not required to bwrite IELTS because I had my Bsc in UK.
Ok!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
House,
Any cheapest flight to Australia from nigeria. Also, can someone tell me how easy to get a job in Sydney as a student. Advice house
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
Thanks @Ubktech, yes you would need an India transit visa if you wish to travel through India.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cconcept: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
@dejumotalks,congrats
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2013

Cheers

Hia and congrats! Which occupation did you claim?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
Indicative semester fees + OSHC payment complete... COE loading. Can't wait.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
Network Professional...Code 26311
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
posdream:

Someone should answer A12345 question o. (I'm also interested) lol.

Btw @A12345, Alex replied me today he said I can get a pathway from comm serv to nursing and that d nursing programme will be registered with CRICOS by 7th october. (So they can't fix d date soon,maybe july next year) I think that's a bonus for me sha. Cos my 2years don complete be tht.
I hav plans 2 switch over 4rm comm serv to nursin u no nursin can b very very lucrative,bt d issue z I dnt hav a science background,I hav a Bsc in pub admin do u tink dt I can cope wit nursin sinc I dnt hav a science background?
Nd for A12345 I can actualy send him an application checklist for student visa application snt to me by VFS global
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by A12345: 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
[quote author=posdream]
Thanx for helping to rebroadcast. Yes! its possible. You can switch to nursing after Cert.IV in comm. servce.works but you will need to do visa extension on-shore.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
dejumotalks: Network Professional...Code 26311

Okay, am going for Systems Analyst...261112. This ACS' three month evaluation is rough...how long did they take for ur skill assessment? My IELTS GT is on Sep 21.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (401)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.