Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,555 members, 7,941,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (775669 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cconcept: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
Finally got an appointment with head of prog at Queenland for a Skype discussion,anybody with experience in that regards?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
Americanvisa: Jenny let us concentrate on important issues regarding to our ambitions here and forget about the Zoo republic

Lol. I agree
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
A12345: Aunty Jenny, i've been offered a 2yr 3mths diploma progr. in comm.service works in Tasmania Tafe. Pls. what is the prospects after studying cos my intention is to apply for PR after the programme.
Ok this is for EVERYONE

AS LONGS AS YOUR OCCUPATION FALLS IN. THE SKILLS LIST. YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A GRADUATE VISA. Only after this visa can you apply for PR IF YOU MAKE THE POINT TESTS
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
jennykadry:
Ok this is for EVERYONE

AS LONGS AS YOUR OCCUPATION FALLS IN. THE SKILLS LIST. YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A GRADUATE VISA. Only after this visa can you apply for PR IF YOU MAKE THE POINT TESTS

Can someone that studied community service work nominate social worker on the THE SKILL LIST ?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
jennykadry:
Cost of living in Australia is generally expensive. My advise to students coming is to look for a shared Accomodation even if it is one room. It's much cheaper that way
Hw abt hostel accomodation isn't dt beta...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by A12345: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
[quote author=jennykadry]
Thanks. but which of the skill list SOL or CSOL. and more importantly can a comm. service worker nominate social work on the list?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
jennykadry:
Cost of living in Australia is generally expensive. My advise to students coming is to look for a shared Accomodation even if it is one room. It's much cheaper that way
Thanks 4 ur suggestion aunty Jenny. I appreciate. Can I get accomodation frm naija? If yes, how can I go abt it? My campus is same Joondalup.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
zoe iyke:
Hw abt hostel accomodation isn't dt beta...

Sometimes it's more expensive
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
mimi1147:

Can someone that studied community service work nominate social worker on the THE SKILL LIST ?

Yes they can. I think I heard a nigerian say his sister did same
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
Chubi4show:
Thanks 4 ur suggestion aunty Jenny. I appreciate. Can I get accomodation frm naija? If yes, how can I go abt it? My campus is same Joondalup.

www.gumtree.com.au
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
jennykadry:

www.gumtree.com.au
Noted! Thanks alot.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
[quote author=A12345][/quote]

Let me confirm.....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Billionaire001: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
@ferdimako.....sorry I havent had time to update on bunbury..ECU....
Its all good here,my honest opinion is do your best to be here,be sincere,trust God and be hardworking..l got in here with aunty Jenny write up..I didn't know anyone,but to God be the glory,I have only been here for 4weeks,I have a job,a car and can still pay my rent of $150/week.And still meet up excellently in studies..like Jenny will say!regional areas are fertile ground for settling for studies..but seek Gods direction because there is a Canaan land for different individual
For the question about the lucrative side of community services studies some one asked,..the answer is YES...its lucrative,you have a good propect for job.
Post your question,I will do my best to reply at weekend.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
Billionaire001: @ferdimako.....sorry I havent had time to update on bunbury..ECU....
Its all good here,my honest opinion is do your best to be here,be sincere,trust God and be hardworking..l got in here with aunty Jenny write up..I didn't know anyone,but to God be the glory,I have only been here for 4weeks,I have a job,a car and can still pay my rent of $150/week.And still meet up excellently in studies..like Jenny will say!regional areas are fertile ground for settling for studies..but seek Gods direction because there is a Canaan land for different individual
For the question about the lucrative side of community services studies some one asked,..the answer is YES...its lucrative,you have a good propect for job.

Thanks.I appreciate the openness and believe this is the way to go.I'll come in mid February 2014.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cconcept: 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
Billionaire001: @ferdimako.....sorry I havent had time to update on bunbury..ECU....

Nice
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
That's gud 2 hear. Are u there 4 studies? If yes, hw cm u have a care nd cn pay $150/week for accomodatn within a space of 4weeks?
I have an off in ECU for Msc against feb, 2014. I hope 2 join u in Perth.... shocked
That's gud 2 hear bro. I'm happy 4 u. Are u there 4 studies? If yes, hw cm u have a care nd cn pay $150/week for accomodatn within a space of 4weeks?
I have an offer in ECU for Msc against feb, 2014. I hope 2 join u in Perth....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
@jenny,permit me to ask you only a single question offline,the case is very sensitive to the public please.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 31, 2013

I wasn't kidding when I said there are lots of jobs in OZ. I argued on this thread and thank God an Austalian newbie has confirmed it. you have got one already plus a car?

Enjoy my brother
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 31, 2013
Americanvisa: @jenny,permit me to ask you only a single question offline,the case is very sensitive to the public please.

Shait. You just reminded me that I need to check my email. I never remember to check that email embarassed

No worries, SHOOT
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 12:55am On Aug 31, 2013
jennykadry:

Shait. You just reminded me that I need to check my email. I never remember to check that email embarassed

No worries, SHOOT

sent,please reply
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Billionaire001: 3:21am On Aug 31, 2013
@chiichii2010...its possible,there will be challenges ,but am Confident with the rigth guidance,good friends and hardwork...you will pay and have some $$ left....will send a mail to your box when am free..
@chunk4show.......yes am a student,I started with what I had and .....that's it....it all depends on you...you will always have what to keep you for some months ,,you will be fine before it runs out...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 4:37am On Aug 31, 2013
Billionaire001: @chiichii2010...its possible,there will be challenges ,but am Confident with the rigth guidance,good friends and hardwork...you will pay and have some $$ left....will send a mail to your box when am free..
@chunk4show.......yes am a student,I started with what I had and .....that's it....it all depends on you...you will always have what to keep you for some months ,,you will be fine before it runs out...
Ok. Thanks for ur response....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by A12345: 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
Aunty Jenny et al. Pls. how much must be in my sponsor acct. & for how long before i apply for my student visa. The total fee for my diploma is $22,678 and will pay $6,628 in advance. My spouse & 3 children (ages: 7, 5, & 4) will join me later.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
@zoe iyke, how's ur result ?,I hope its ok sha.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
posdream: @zoe iyke, how's ur result ?,I hope its ok sha.
Hmm my dear I didn't do 2 well oo,bt my joy z dt I got slightly above d embassy required score of 5.5 for diploma nd certificate courses so am stil gud 2 go.......
Listenin 6.0
Readin. 5.0
Writing. 5.5
Speakin 6.5.
Overall =6.0
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
zoe iyke:
Hmm my dear I didn't do 2 well oo,bt my joy z dt I got slightly above d embassy required score of 5.5 for diploma nd certificate courses so am stil gud 2 go.......
Listenin 6.0
Readin. 5.0
Writing. 5.5
Speakin 6.5.
Overall =6.0

Eh eh. These people n their so-called band score. (Shivering)its well. I'm waiting for sept 11th too. U tried o. Its not easy. This reading sha.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
jennykadry:

No worries, SHOOT

Jenny,I shot you one earlier.If and when you can,do reply.I welcome anything.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
zoe iyke:
Listenin 6.0
Readin. 5.0
Writing. 5.5
Speakin 6.5.
Overall =6.0

You tried! Congrats!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by A12345: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
[quote author=zoe iyke]
are you also for diploma in comm. servce works in Tastafe? if yes, then u are good to go.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chiichii2010: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
Tanx @billionaire will be waiting 4 ur mail.i really appreciate
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
ferdimako:

You tried! Congrats!
Thanks,@posdream jst remain positiv nd hope 4 d best.
@A12345 yes I got a conditional offer 4rm alex for comunity dev sevic nd a full offer upon providin my ielts.however, I wil stil apply to oda tafe sch's nw dt I hav my ielts result because it seems tastafe's tuition fee z quite high for community dev compared 2 places lyk western oz.

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (401)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.