Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,585 members, 7,941,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (775683 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
The 22k is the course fee which is the total fee for the course not per semester. Also a 2 yr course could lead to a PR after securing a graduate visa.

I don't do emails though, I would have to research it myself to read where it states its a 2 yr course
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
jennykadry: The 22k is the course fee which is the total fee for the course not per semester. Also a 2 yr course could lead to a PR after securing a graduate visa.

I don't do emails though, I would have to research it myself to read where it states its a 2 yr course
ok. tank u ma. while waiting for ur research and d advice dat will follow. my mail victac4@yahoo.com
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 4:51am On Aug 21, 2013
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
WAT IS HAPPENING HERE? WHERE IS EVERYBDY? DOES IT MEAN EVERBDY HAS GONE TO OZ LEAVING ME BEHIND? I DONT UNDERSTANDE AGAIN O, IS TOO COLD HERE JARE!!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
jennykadry: The 22k is the course fee which is the total fee for the course not per semester. Also a 2 yr course could lead to a PR after securing a graduate visa.

LL WAIT FOR U MA
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2013

aunty jenny plz dont foget ur research on d above issue abeg
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
Okay I don't understand, are you applying to Tasmania poly or Queensland TAFE? Tell me the name of the school written on the Brochure
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
jennykadry: Okay I don't understand, are you applying to Tasmania poly or Queensland TAFE? Tell me the name of the school written on the Brochure
am applying for Tasmania poly advance diploma accounting but is a tafe course
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
jennykadry: Okay I don't understand, are you applying to Tasmania poly or Queensland TAFE? Tell me the name of the school written on the Brochure
Below is how the course is address
Tasmanian
TAFE Diplomas
International TAFE courses
at the Tasmanian Polytechnic
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
everG:
Below is how the course is address
Tasmanian
TAFE Diplomas
International TAFE courses
at the Tasmanian Polytechnic

aunty jenny hoping to hear 4rm u sooner as regards the above
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2013
mimi1147:

I was replied by alex that there is no pathway that's why its not on their brochure

I know there is pathway in other states
sorry guyz who is ds Alex in question? is he d contact guy in tasmanian? if he is, please send me his email so dat i cn do him a mail on most unclear issue abt d programme
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2013
everG:
sorry guyz who is ds Alex in question? is he d contact guy in tasmanian? if he is, please send me his email so dat i cn do him a mail on most unclear issue abt d programme

...But I thought tastafe gave u a letter of offer? If so,alex should mail u. He's the international student adviser(I think). Perhaps u don't have a letter of offer, try and apply on d tas poly website and he will contact u. But he's slow in replying mails. Maybe a call would do. U can't just mail him without any reference. (I stand to be corrected pls )
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by smile4davo: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
Broh, how far have u gone?all da best ooo...just checkin up.
posdream:

...But I thought tastafe gave u a letter of offer? If so,alex should mail u. He's the international student adviser(I think). Perhaps u don't have a letter of offer, try and apply on d tas poly website and he will contact u. But he's slow in replying mails. Maybe a call would do. U can't just mail him without any reference. (I stand to be corrected pls )
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kellyemms: 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
Good day Ous, I knw new zealand is similr to australia. I heard it very easy to get PR there compared to australia, that one dnt need to write ielts to get PR. A thread av been creatEd for new zealand students plz we can comment dere if we knw much about new zealand. Also I heard if one gets deir PR u can easily move to Aussie.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
^^^
I don't think those who have NZ residency can go to Australia like that, but there is an easy pathway for NZ citizens. Before you can think of taking a move to Australia, you have to be a NZ citizen. NZ is good though, but why not patiently and diligently pursue Australia?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kellyemms: 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
RedReact: ^^^
I don't think those who have NZ residency can go to Australia like that, but there is an easy pathway for NZ citizens. Before you can think of taking a move to Australia, you have to be a NZ citizen. NZ is good though, but why not patiently and diligently pursue Australia?
kul I luv NZ nd OZ
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 25, 2013
A person with australian permanent residency or an australian citizen can move to NZ but a NZ PR cannot move to OZ for work, only a NZ citizen can

@everG

That site is not user friendly, can you please copy and paste the duration of the course for me here? Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kellyemms: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2013
jennykadry: A person with australian permanent residency or an australian citizen can move to NZ but a NZ PR cannot move to OZ for work, only a NZ citizen can

@everG

That site is not user friendly, can you please copy and paste the duration of the course for me here? Thanks
@Jenny in term of work re dere much work in NZ like OZ. And after my Msc in NZ to get PR do I need to write Ielts General or academic like dat of OZ
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
Wow. Thank God. Speaking test over. Thanks pals for ur supports. The speaking was so great and God showed his greatness. *sigh*
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
^^^
I no tell u before? Success is urs joor.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hia all, I just received my job references from my boss, he works in another state,Abia.Our office is still in Jos.So with my job offer letters, am cool with ACS on job description's side, it remains my B.Sc testimonial (award cert won't be ready till January and I can't wait since ACS takes up to 3months to get done and they accept testi + Transcript) and transcript before I file for skill assessment.

ACS doesn't accept IETLS but I've it on Sep 21.More prayers...marriage option didn't work.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
posdream: Wow. Thank God. Speaking test over. Thanks pals for ur supports. The speaking was so great and God showed his greatness. *sigh*

Good,now gather yourself together for the big3 on Thursday. I wish you success!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
RedReact: ^^^
I no tell u before? Success is urs joor.

Abi o thanks so much.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
ferdimako:

Good,now gather yourself together for the big3 on Thursday. I wish you success!

Yes o. Thanks.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by ccshower20: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
i would love to school in australia what are the requirements and how can i make this happen .
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by swaggzflow(m): 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hello evry1. Been following dis post for quite sometime nw cos I was interested in pursuing a masters degree over dere come february 2014 God willing...first n foremost big thumbs up redreact, jennykdry n d rest of others..u guys v bin helpful in 1 way or d oda..anyways back to me grin had my bachelors @ ghana, bsc architecture(finishd wit a 2:2 doe) to b precise n hoping to go 4 d masters of architecture program @ QUT or uni tasmania...buh I really want QUT cos its jst a year unlike tasmania which z 2.. considering d high cost, d faster d better as I dnt consider living dere or gettin PR..once am done,shud b back to my motherland. Registering 4 d IELTS soon n den makin my application 2 QUT n d rest ASAP....hope u guys wud extend ur assistance to me wen am in need of it too...plus nt heard anytin bout QUT on dis forum..however my online research indicates its a gud skool any oda opinions,advice encouragement etc wud b appreciated cheesy
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
My family members in this room, having shelved my Australian study path aside for now till I want to start a higher degree program, I want to tell you that the to that higher study has just begun again. I landed at HK today and will be starting class next week.
Will be always around to contribute my little quota, as empress Jenny and emperor Manmeta are leading the battle at the forefront.
@posdream and other IELT candidates, if you no score high score, walahi talahi, no food for you. All the best in your exams.
@oga swagz, you can post your questions here and our ogas will do justice to them. QUT is a good school too, you can go for it. But I have one thing in your going to Australia. Why not try European countries like Germany, Belgium, Switzerland and Holland for a program like architecture? They are good at it and they are also cheaper than Australian schools, since you dont want to do the Australian PR; just suggesting though.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
RedReact: My family members in this room, having shelved my Australian study path aside for now till I want to start a higher degree program, I want to tell you that the to that higher study has just begun again. I landed at HK today and will be starting class next week.
Will be always around to contribute my little quota, as empress Jenny and emperor Manmeta are leading the battle at the forefront.
@posdream and other IELT candidates, if you no score high score, walahi talahi, no food for you. All the best in your exams.
@oga swagz, you can post your questions here and our ogas will do justice to them. QUT is a good school too, you can go for it. But I have one thing in your going to Australia. Why not try European countries like Germany, Belgium, Switzerland and Holland for a program like architecture? They are good at it and they are also cheaper than Australian schools, since you dont want to do the Australian PR; just suggesting though.

Happy stay in HK! Brief us as classes progress! We will try our very best in the IELTS.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
ferdimako: Hia all, I just received my job references from my boss, he works in another state,Abia.Our office is still in Jos.So with my job offer letters, am cool with ACS on job description's side, it remains my B.Sc testimonial (award cert won't be ready till January and I can't wait since ACS takes up to 3months to get done and they accept testi + Transcript) and transcript before I file for skill assessment.

ACS doesn't accept IETLS but I've it on Sep 21.More prayers...marriage option didn't work.

All the best Ferdie. Before you submit your PR application, let me have a checklist for both ACS and DIAC. Thanks.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 27, 2013
manmeta:

All the best Ferdie. Before you submit your PR application, let me have a checklist for both ACS and DIAC. Thanks.

Okay!I'll.Thanks.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (401)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.