Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,515 members, 7,968,407 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:53 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (779367 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 5:33am On Sep 17, 2013
Largo: I intend to apply this week, my sponsor's account is a company account and I would like to know if it would be okay to use it ordinarily or let him sponsor me as a staff of his company. Or I should just get him sponsor me as his step that I am.he is willing to give me all the company documents to back my claim. I just want to be sure of the best option.
There is a strict rules that applies to company account.. The course you applied for must be related to the company business and you must show enough prove that you are a staff of the company.. And another strict rule is that the company must be operational in a foreign country... I will generally advice you to use an individual account..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 5:43am On Sep 17, 2013
lawland: There is a strict rules that applies to company account.. The course you applied for must be related to the company business and you must show enough prove that you are a staff of the company.. And another strict rule is that the company must be operational in a foreign country... I will generally advice you to use an individual account..
Please I want to ask this as a general question, its true that one cannot know it all, Jenny you can help out too.. Do anyone know anything about fixed deposit account as an evidence of fund for Australia visa purposes? My cousin fixed deposited the money meant for my sponsorship for the required 3 months cos we can't afford to just leave it in an account.. He stated in his declaration of sponsorship letter that the money in the account was fixed for the sole purpose of sponsoring me.. We did this cos the financial requirement page in DIAC website didn't state anything against it and they have not complained since almost 3 weeks I filed my application.. Can any experienced person comment on this?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 7:27am On Sep 17, 2013
Largo,company account is acceptable,if your program is in assessment level 3 then they need to write that the money in the account will not interrupt their business and the directors will sign it,if you are going for streamlined visa,your source of income can come from any where and you dont need such declaration.

Lawland,you dont have queries if you applied under streamlined visa process and even though you applied under assessment level 3 program,for the fact that he have stated it,you are good to go. The only unacceptable source of income is investments,DIAC just want to see moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy instead sale it and put it in your account.worry not...... since you have already applied,forget asking much not to put yourself under pressure,sure you will get the visa that is all i know
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 7:42am On Sep 17, 2013
Americanvisa: Largo,company account is acceptable,if your program is in assessment level 3 then they need to write that the money in the account will not interrupt their business and the directors will sign it,if you are going for streamlined visa,your source of income can come of any where and you dont need such declaration.

Lawland,you dont have queries if you applied streamlined visa and even though you applied under assessment level 3 program,for the fact that he have stated it,you are good to go. The only unacceptable source of income is investments,DIAC just want to see moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy instead sale it and put it in your account.worry not...... since you have already applied,forget asking much not to put yourself under pressure,sure you will get the visa that is all i know
Well said American visa. Infact if you are eligible for streamlined line visa processing, you don't need a bank statement at all. I knew a friend that applied for his visa under streamlined line visa without bank statement. If you check the application form, , they only ask for proof of fund if you are not eligible for streamlined line visa processing.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 7:46am On Sep 17, 2013
surveyor1:
Well said American visa. Infact if you are eligible for streamlined line visa processing, you don't need a bank statement at all. I knew a friend that applied for his visa under streamlined line visa without bank statement. If you check the application form, , they only ask for proof of fund if you are not eligible for streamlined line visa processing.

Yes, you can apply without statement of account but i don't see it as the best way because DIAC may still contact you to provide it, so if you have it put it for them as well to make your case fast especially we in the high risk visa country
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 7:59am On Sep 17, 2013
Americanvisa:

Yes, you can apply without statement of account but i don't see it as the best way because DIAC may still contact you to provide it, so if you have it put it for them as well to make your case fast especially we in the high risk visa country
You are right. I read in DIAC websites that fund should cover the length of the course +air fare+accommodation. Can the fund just show for a year instead of the duration of the course?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2013
Americanvisa: Largo,company account is acceptable,if your program is in assessment level 3 then they need to write that the money in the account will not interrupt their business and the directors will sign it,if you are going for streamlined visa,your source of income can come from any where and you dont need such declaration.

Lawland,you dont have queries if you applied under streamlined visa process and even though you applied under assessment level 3 program,for the fact that he have stated it,you are good to go. The only unacceptable source of income is investments,DIAC just want to see moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy instead sale it and put it in your account.worry not...... since you have already applied,forget asking much not to put yourself under pressure,sure you will get the visa that is all i know
Please what's the difference between fixed deposit account and investment account? I understand all you said american visa but I won't worry if only they will contact me to change it if they don't accept it and I will gladly do that... The worst is denying someone visa on that ground...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 8:05am On Sep 17, 2013
surveyor1:
You are right. I read in DIAC websites that fund should cover the length of the course +air fare+accommodation. Can the fund just show for a year instead of the duration of the course?
You can show one year if only you are in qualified for SVP but if you are in assessment level 3, you must show 18 months evidence... But you can minus your school fees if you have already paid...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 8:09am On Sep 17, 2013
Americanvisa: Largo,company account is acceptable,if your program is in assessment level 3 then they need to write that the money in the account will not interrupt their business and the directors will sign it,if you are going for streamlined visa,your source of income can come from any where and you dont need such declaration.

Mind you American visa.... There is different between business account and company account... Company account is same as corporate sponsorship...

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 8:17am On Sep 17, 2013
lawland: Please what's the difference between fixed deposit account and investment account? I understand all you said american visa but I won't worry if only they will contact me to change it if they don't accept it and I will gladly do that... The worst is denying someone visa on that ground...

what type of visa did you applied? streamlined or assessment level 3, what i mean by investment is that you cant show your properties as evidence of finance.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 8:19am On Sep 17, 2013
lawland: You can show one year if only you are in qualified for SVP but if you are in assessment level 3, you must show 18 months evidence... But you can minus your school fees if you have already paid...

Only those in assessment level 2 are required to show 12 months, for streamlined,it is not applicable but you need to declare that you have the finance
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 8:22am On Sep 17, 2013
lawland: Please what's the difference between fixed deposit account and investment account? I understand all you said american visa but I won't worry if only they will contact me to change it if they don't accept it and I will gladly do that... The worst is denying someone visa on that ground...

You cannot be denied,am sure
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 8:23am On Sep 17, 2013
Americanvisa:

what type of visa did you applied? streamlined or assessment level 3, what i mean by investment is that you cant show your properties as evidence of finance.
Its assessment level 3 and the money fixed is about 11M and it was fixed for 3 consecutive months B4 I applied.. It won't be liquidated till the visa is granted...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 8:24am On Sep 17, 2013
lawland: Mind you American visa.... There is different between business account and company account... Company account is same as corporate sponsorship...

Please what differentiate the two accounts
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2013
lawland: Its assessment level 3 and the money fixed is about 11M and it was fixed for 3 consecutive months B4 I applied.. It won't be liquidated till the visa is granted...

you have no problem
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 8:26am On Sep 17, 2013
Americanvisa: [/b]

You cannot be denied,am sure
I pray so because I have already done my medical... Have you ever applied or know someone that applied?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 8:29am On Sep 17, 2013
My brother we done too long for this journey, so am given you the original gist, stop panic and be counting weeks to collect your visa.........future applicant i be, Goodluck
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 8:29am On Sep 17, 2013
Americanvisa:

Please what differentiate the two accounts
corporate account is what companies have especially big companies that have shares.. Business account is for business men that open an account with a business name... Market people especially...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2013
Americanvisa: My brother we done too long for this journey, so am given you the original gist, stop panic and be counting weeks to collect your visa.........future applicant i be, Goodluck
. What's holding you back?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 8:32am On Sep 17, 2013
lawland: corporate account is what companies have especially big companies that have shares.. Business account is for business men that open an account with a business name... Market people especially...

I think business account is for like only one person may have signatory to the account but company account as you said may involve several signatories
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 8:33am On Sep 17, 2013
lawland: . What's holding you back?

Am still at your back, nothing is holding me
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 8:36am On Sep 17, 2013
Americanvisa:

I think business account is for like only one person may have signatory to the account but company account as you said may involve several signatories
. Several people can still own a business account... Corporate account can have one signatory too.. Check financial requirement at DIAC website for clarification..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 8:38am On Sep 17, 2013
Americanvisa:

Am still at your back, nothing is holding me
. Good to hear.... Which stage are you now?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 8:42am On Sep 17, 2013
lawland: . Good to hear.... Which stage are you now?
. I believe you on the fixed deposit account of a thing.. Just checked the web.. They only said non-cash assets are not accepted.. Fixed deposit is a cash asset I believe...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2013
lawland: . Several people can still own a business account... Corporate account can have one signatory too.. Check financial requirement at DIAC website for clarification..

I understand you and also DIAC but let us leave that matter for now,what majority of Nigeria people have is mainly Business account
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 8:50am On Sep 17, 2013
Americanvisa:

I understand you and also DIAC but let us leave that matter for now,what majority of Nigeria people have is mainly Business account
. Yeah.. Getting a sponsor is a hell of a task.. But DIAC doesn't look much at that once you have paid your first fee and OSHC..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2013
lawland: . I believe you on the fixed deposit account of a thing.. Just checked the web.. They only said non-cash assets are not accepted.. Fixed deposit is a cash asset I believe...

every thing i said there is correct
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2013
lawland: . Yeah.. Getting a sponsor is a hell of a task.. But DIAC doesn't look much at that once you have paid your first fee and OSHC..

dont you know that they dont have much customers,how they can see 11M and the deny you visa,are they craze
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2013

visa application but yet to apply, waiting for time to approach since am for streamlined
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 8:58am On Sep 17, 2013
Americanvisa:

dont you know that they dont have much customers,how they can see 11M and the deny you visa,are they craze
. ‎​=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚°º‎​=)). But they have a lot of customers from Asian countries..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 8:58am On Sep 17, 2013
Did u include any evidence of accomodation nd travel arrangement along wit ur application or did u jst show dem evidenc of d funds in ur account?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 9:00am On Sep 17, 2013
Americanvisa:

visa application but yet to apply, waiting for time to approach since am for streamlined
my course packaging didn't allow me get that.. Which state are you going?

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.