Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,873 members, 7,952,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (777053 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 18, 2013
The PR route is always the better route if the applicant is eligible. It costs less and you are covered all around.

Come in as a PR and if you decide you wanno change profession you can do that. It will be less expensive for you
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2013
jennykadry: The PR route is always the better route if the applicant is eligible. It costs less and you are covered all around.

Come in as a PR and if you decide you wanno change profession you can do that. It will be less expensive for you
. Aunty Jenny, thank goodness you are here... If have been following, you will see that I have been keeping it real with my little knowledge.. My problem is that my cousin fixed deposited the money he will use to sponsor me since its required to be held by a financial institution for 3 consecutive months b4 lodgement, he fixed deposited around 11M from early June to early Sept and I lodged my application early sept... He stated in my declaration of sponsorship that the money was fixed deposited for the sole purpose of sponsoring me.. My question is if the high commission accept this kind of evidence of fund?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 8:47am On Sep 18, 2013
lawland: . Very good Chubi.. Just apply as soon as you get your eCOE... Which city are you heading to?
Sorry for replying late. Netwk has been v bad since yesterday... I will be heading to Joondalup hopefully.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 18, 2013
Chubi4show:
Sorry for replying late. Netwk has been v bad since yesterday... I will be heading to Joondalup hopefully.

So the CoE has not come...I'll be in Abuja this weekend.After that I will know when to wire the cash (11,900AUD).
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2013
ferdimako:

So the CoE has not come...I'll be in Abuja this weekend.After that I will know when to wire the cash (11,900AUD).
It hasn't come yet o. Am expecting it within this week though... I wish u d best. Mine was 12045.50AUD
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 18, 2013
@lawland

You are one of the lucky few, you know why? Sometimes I ring the immigration here and they keep me on hold for more than 10 minutes. I spoke to them now after I saw your post to confirm cos it should be okay....anyways they said as long as the money stayed in that account for 3 months it should be fine but if less than 3 months before application.....dicey.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 9:11am On Sep 18, 2013
ferdimako:

fedimako... Its like aunty Jenny is being scarce this days.. Since you been following this thread (I have only read from 1 to 60) has anyone asked about fixed deposit account?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 9:16am On Sep 18, 2013
jennykadry: @lawland

You are one of the lucky few, you know why? Sometimes I ring the immigration here and they keep me on hold for more than 10 minutes. I spoke to them now after I saw your post to confirm cos it should be okay....anyways they said as long as the money stayed in that account for 3 months it should be fine but if less than 3 months before application.....dicey.
.. I have fallen in love with you Jenny... My girl friend is Jenny too though.. ‎​=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚°º‎​=)) .. The money was lodged in june 6 and will mature in sept 4.. The embassy got my app in sept 2.. And the money is still left there as I speak to you.. I hope it meets their requirement.. Such a relief.. Thanks Jenny.. By the way, I am coming towards your direction...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by omoteefat: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2013
jennykadry: I am available for questions re student visa/ courses .

For those who want to study nursing you can ask me questions and I might have a word or two or you's as a relative of mine did nursing here.

Thank you Jenny! Ur contributions have been very helpful to me. I receive a offer from NWS TAFE for an 18 mnths diploma (D2D). Pls kindly advise me, I have PR plans after the study period. Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2013
Chubi4show:
It hasn't come yet o. Am expecting it within this week though... I wish u d best. Mine was 12045.50AUD
Am I qualified for SVP?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 9:54am On Sep 18, 2013
Chubi4show:
Am I qualified for SVP?
. If its up to 2 years university program, check www.immi.gov.edu and see if the school qualifies for SVP.. Just check SVP university list..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 18, 2013
omoteefat: Thank you Jenny! Ur contributions have been very helpful to me. I receive a offer from NWS TAFE for an 18 mnths diploma (D2D). Pls kindly advise me, I have PR plans after the study period. Thanks

What's the course name?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2013
lawland: . If its up to 2 years university program, check www.immi.gov.edu and see if the school qualifies for SVP.. Just check SVP university list..
If so, I'm qualified... Its a 2 yr program n d skul qualifies for SVP. Thnx 4 ur response. Wot city r u heading to?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 10:13am On Sep 18, 2013
Chubi4show:
If so, I'm qualified... Its a 2 yr program n d skul qualifies for SVP. Thnx 4 ur response. Wot city r u heading to?
. I am heading to Perth, just don't know how long it will take for my Visa to be processed since I am in assessment level 3.. Hope you are going for B.sc? I don't think anything less is qualified for SVP even if the school is in SVP list..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2013
lawland: . I am heading to Perth, just don't know how long it will take for my Visa to be processed since I am in assessment level 3.. Hope you are going for B.sc? I don't think anything less is qualified for SVP even if the school is in SVP list..
On the contrary, I'm going 4 a master program (master of engineering) in ECU Joodalup WA, its a 2 yr program....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 10:23am On Sep 18, 2013
Chubi4show:
On the contrary, I'm going 4 a master program (master of engineering) in ECU Joodalup WA, its a 2 yr program....
. You are good to go bro.. Have you filed an application?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 10:26am On Sep 18, 2013
lawland: . You are good to go bro.. Have you filed an application?
Nt yet... still waiting 4 my COE. I wil file asa I get my COE. I wnt 2 hv my visa b4 december.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2013
Chubi4show:
Nt yet... still waiting 4 my COE. I wil file asa I get my COE. I wnt 2 hv my visa b4 december.
. Of course you will.. As far as you file an application as soon as you get your COE.. Still waiting for mine though.. tongue
Chubi4show:
. Of course you will.. As far as you file an application as soon as you get your COE.. Still waiting for mine though..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2013
lawland: . Of course you will.. As far as you file an application as soon as you get your COE.. Still waiting for mine though.. tongue. Of course you will.. As far as you file an application as soon as you get your COE.. Still waiting for mine though..
Ok bro... I wish u d best.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 11:09am On Sep 18, 2013
lawland: . I am heading to Perth, just don't know how long it will take for my Visa to be processed since I am in assessment level 3.. Hope you are going for B.sc? I don't think anything less is qualified for SVP even if the school is in SVP list..
can somebody please address the issue of SVP raised above. does it mean the minimum they consider for SVP is BSC? somehow confuse because am going for TAFE diploma in survey.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 11:13am On Sep 18, 2013
everG:
can somebody please address the issue of SVP raised above. does it mean the minimum they consider for SVP is BSC? somehow confuse because am going for TAFE diploma in survey.
. Yes.. Except the TAFE course is packaged with a B.sc course in a qualified University.. If not, all TAFE courses falls to assessment level 3 for Nigeria..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by omoteefat: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2013
jennykadry:

What's the course name?
thank you. The name of the course is diploma in nursing(enrolled division 2 nursing)
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2013
omoteefat: thank you. The name of the course is diploma in nursing(enrolled division 2 nursing)

Which city?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
Welcome back Aunty Jenny. Aunty jenny and all - I hold an B.A in History and International Studies, Can i get a School in the regional area for my M.A in Human Resource management that wil last for two years? And what is my JOB and graduate Visa cum PR prospects. Thanks all for ur kind consideration in addresing these concern. Regards. N.B : I have no job experience in any field yet
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by omoteefat: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
jennykadry:

Which city?
western sydney, kingshood
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
omoteefat: western sydney, kingshood

Honestly it's going to be tight. you have a few options, either work in the aged care as a carer when you study and maybe they might consider sponsoring you, without sponsorship you do not stand a chance except the rules change.

Like I said earlier, the assurance one has of PR is 2 years of study without that there is no guarantee to be honest. Unless you study for 2 years or if a facility is willing to sponsor you, you might not stand a chance.

It's Sydney a very big and busy city with a lot of nurses there with experience they can choose from.

you might be lucky enough to get sponsored but I'm just being honest here
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: Welcome back Aunty Jenny. Aunty jenny and all - I hold an B.A in History and International Studies, Can i get a School in the regional area for my M.A in Human Resource management that wil last for two years? And what is my JOB and graduate Visa cum PR prospects. Thanks all for ur kind consideration in addresing these concern. Regards. N.B : I have no job experience in any field yet

You need to google/search out/research schools in regional area that offer that course you are looking for.

Ok honestly though maybe not applicable to you but getting an HR job has been very difficult for someone I know.....and he studied in perth.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
jennykadry:

You need to google/search out/research schools in regional area that offer that course you are looking for.

Ok honestly though maybe not applicable to you but getting an HR job has been very difficult for someone I know.....and he studied in perth.
thanks Aunty jenny. Since getting an HR job is difficult(to the person u know), please, can u suggest the best course path for me to follow considering my qualification(B.A and no job experience). Because the most important thing for me is to get a good job and a PR at the end of the day. Thanks as i await your kind(as usual) consideration and reply
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: thanks Aunty jenny. Since getting an HR job is difficult(to the person u know), please, can u suggest the best course path for me to follow considering my qualification(B.A and no job experience). Because the most important thing for me is to get a good job and a PR at the end of the day. Thanks as i await your kind(as usual) consideration and reply

The fact that it happened to someone I k ow does not apply to you and like I said, with a 2 yrs study you can get a graduate visa that leads to PR
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by omoteefat: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
jennykadry:

Honestly it's going to be tight. you have a few options, either work in the aged care as a carer when you study and maybe they might consider sponsoring you, without sponsorship you do not stand a chance except the rules change.

Like I said earlier, the assurance one has of PR is 2 years of study without that there is no guarantee to be honest. Unless you study for 2 years or if a facility is willing to sponsor you, you might not stand a chance.

It's Sydney a very big and busy city with a lot of nurses there with experience they can choose from.

you might be lucky enough to get sponsored but I'm just being honest here
I have a degree in electrical engineering and intend do my masters or continue with the nursing in an Australian uni. Pls is possible to continue after my study period?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
jennykadry:

The fact that it happened to someone I k ow does not apply to you and like I said, with a 2 yrs study you can get a graduate visa that leads to PR
thanks Aunty. Please between Human Resource management and strategic Public Relations which would u advise i go for? Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
omoteefat: I have a degree in electrical engineering and intend do my masters or continue with the nursing in an Australian uni. Pls is possible to continue after my study period?

Explain better please

Plshavmercyamen: thanks Aunty. Please between Human Resource management and strategic Public Relations which would u advise i go for? Thanks

Ok..........@manmeta where are you? You see, I work on the health sector and have mostly ideas in that area. HR is on he skilled list, is the other one there as well?

Also pages back I stated here that I don't and cannot choose a uni or course for someone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.