Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,588 members, 7,937,661 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (775305 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
Who is going to Perth for this Feb 2014 intake? Pls identify with me....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
lawland: Who is going to Perth for this Feb 2014 intake? Pls identify with me....
I am...ECU hopefully by feb 2014. Am waiting 4 my COE.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
Chubi4show:
I am...ECU hopefully by feb 2014. Am waiting 4 my COE.
. Very good Chubi.. Just apply as soon as you get your eCOE... Which city are you heading to?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
lawland: . Very good Chubi.. Just apply as soon as you get your eCOE... Which city are you heading to?

Me too! I'm yet to pay my fees though.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
ferdimako:

Me too! I'm yet to pay my fees though.
. What's holding you? What subclass are you going for? You are almost behind schedule if you are going for Feb intake..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
lawland: . What's holding you? What subclass are you going for? You are almost behind schedule if you are going for Feb intake..

No am not.I'll pay my fees October. I'll lodge for visa November.By late January or mid, the visa will be in.It's 573 subclass! I hope to lodge for my PR while in there.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
ferdimako:

No am not.I'll pay my fees October. I'll lodge for visa November.By late January or mid, the visa will be in.It's 573 subclass! I hope to lodge for my PR while in there.
. That's only if you are eligible for SVP.. If you are in Assessment level 3... The best time is now
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
lawland: . That's only if you are eligible for SVP.. If you are in Assessment level 3... The best time is now

Once your course or major has Crisco number, your school is participating in the SVP and you pay your tuition and OSHC, you are already under SVP.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
ferdimako:

Once your course or major has Crisco number, your school is participating in the SVP and you pay your tuition and OSHC, you are already under SVP.
. Good luck then... Which school did you apply to?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
These is a general advice..... If you planning to study in Australia, chose a regional location.. This will benefit you right from your Visa processing to PR application.. Avoid states like Queensland, Victoria and NSW...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
lawland: These is a general advice..... If you planning to study in Australia, chose a regional location.. This will benefit you right from your Visa processing to PR application.. Avoid states like Queensland, Victoria and NSW...

Thx lawland
If you take ur time to read the thread from the beginning you will see we all are aware.
Just to be sure,you do know that perth its not a regional area right?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
mimi1147:

Thx lawland
If you take ur time to read the thread from the beginning you will see we all are aware.
Just to be sure,you do know that perth its not a regional area right?
. Yes I know but its one of the major cities with best opportunities when it comes to employment, cost of living and population density.. You can't compare WA with the states I mentioned above... And remember I mentioned states not regions....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
lawland: . Good luck then... Which school did you apply to?

Thanks! It's Edith Cowan University,Perth,WA.You said you are for Curtis University,right? My IELTS GT comes up on Saturday...am doing the big 4 that same day. I'm hunting for 7.0 all bands or better for my PR.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
ferdimako:

Thanks! It's Edith Cowan University,Perth,WA.You said you are for Curtis University,right? My IELTS GT comes up on Saturday...am doing the big 4 that same day. I'm hunting for 7.0 all bands or better for my PR.

Ferdi...its time,lol,give God a chance,let him do d exam. You shall get there...have faith and he will help u with ur bands. Just a prayer for u from my heart mate. It is well.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
ferdimako:

. Why did you chose GT? Are you sure your school will accept it? Anyway if they will then you are In a safe side... GT is easier than AC.. I did AC.. All you need is confidence and don't panic esp in the listening.. I hope you had enough material to practice? I have 8.0 in reading, 7.5 in listening, 8.0 in writing and 7.5 in speaking and 8.0 overall.. Just trying to let you know that's no big deal.. Just confidence, enough prep and prayers...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
lawland: . Why did you chose GT? Are you sure your school will accept it? Anyway if they will then you are In a safe side... GT is easier than AC.. I did AC.. All you need is confidence and don't panic esp in the listening.. I hope you had enough material to practice? I have 8.0 in reading, 7.5 in listening, 8.0 in writing and 7.5 in speaking and 8.0 overall.. Just trying to let you know that's no big deal.. Just confidence, enough prep and prayers...
That good mark. Although I am not require to write IELTS because I bagged my first degree in UK but can you share the material you used for the thread.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
surveyor1:
That good mark. Although I am not require to write IELTS because I bagged my first degree in UK but can you share the material you used for the thread.
... That's great for you Surveyor... I booked the material from British council for just 4k but mind you that only the Listening and speaking test sample from the disk was helpful.. My cousin provided me with a sample from Australia.. It was extremely helpful for the writing and reading practice.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
lawland: ... That's great for you Surveyor... I booked the material from British council for just 4k but mind you that only the Listening and speaking test sample from the disk was helpful.. My cousin provided me with a sample from Australia.. It was extremely helpful for the writing and reading practice.
What is the title and author of the book?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
surveyor1:
What is the title and author of the book?
. I think its one of the materials some school use in teaching people English in Australia.. It belongs to one school in NSW..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
lawland: . Why did you chose GT? Are you sure your school will accept it? Anyway if they will then you are In a safe side... GT is easier than AC.. I did AC.. All you need is confidence and don't panic esp in the listening.. I hope you had enough material to practice? I have 8.0 in reading, 7.5 in listening, 8.0 in writing and 7.5 in speaking and 8.0 overall.. Just trying to let you know that's no big deal.. Just confidence, enough prep and prayers...

Thanks. I got my admission without any English Language proficiency test result. Although I gave them my O'level,Diploma and B.Sc GSTs,GRE and waiver advice.

So I am doing this for Embassy to issue me my student visa and use it to reach the required 60points for my PR.

Mehn your bands' scores are whooping scary. I'm okay and confident I'll achieve it. I've prepared and practised enough, all I need now is to be calm and be healthy that day.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
posdream:

Ferdi...its time,lol,give God a chance,let him do d exam. You shall get there...have faith and he will help u with ur bands. Just a prayer for u from my heart mate. It is well.

Thanks.You've said it all,my dear.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
Greetings to all who have made this thread a reservoir of free knowledge. Please, i have a question for all who can be of help. What is my JOB and PR prospects if i can get a school that offers M.A in strategic public relations or Human Resource management in two years? Or would it be possible to go for Community Services(having my Arts background in mind)? Thanks and God bless as u guys held a broda
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
[quote author=lawland]. That's only if you are eligible for SVP.. If you are in Ass
essment level 3... The best time is now[/quote
Xo wts ur plan wen ur visa finally comes out by say november,having in mind dt ur program offically kicks off by february,will u travel immediately to go wait 4 d sch 2 resume?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
[quote author=zoe iyke][/quote] .. I have a distance family member in Sydney.. So I will go chill with them and enjoy the Christmas holiday in Sydney before the school starts..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: Greetings to all who have made this thread a reservoir of free knowledge. Please, i have a question for all who can be of help. What is my JOB and PR prospects if i can get a school that offers M.A in strategic public relations or Human Resource management in two years? Or would it be possible to go for Community Services(having my Arts background in mind)? Thanks and God bless as u guys held a broda
@lawland, aunty jenny, zoe, posdrem and others PLEASE help addres the above concern. Na beg i dey beg
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: @lawland, aunty jenny, zoe, posdrem and others PLEASE help addres the above concern. Na beg i dey beg
. I don't have much experience when it comes to skillselect but my advice is that you check the skills needed in regional areas in DIAC website... Go through www.immi.gov.au.. It helps a lot...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
lawland: . I don't have much experience when it comes to skillselect but my advice is that you check the skills needed in regional areas in DIAC website... Go through www.immi.gov.au.. It helps a lot...
thanks for your prompt response. I will sure check it. I hold a B.A already in History and International Studies. So, am looking out for any course that have got good job and PR prospects in OZ in a relatively cheap university. Maybe u guys can help me out with recommendations to hasten my "catch up" since I'm already lagging behind. Tanx for the kind consideration. @ all
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 12:10am On Sep 18, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: thanks for your prompt response. I will sure check it. I hold a B.A already in History and International Studies. So, am looking out for any course that have got good job and PR prospects in OZ in a relatively cheap university. Maybe u guys can help me out with recommendations to hasten my "catch up" since I'm already lagging behind. Tanx for the kind consideration. @ all
. At what level do you want to study this course? And it depends on what you call cheap... I think you should check previous post esp 25 to 40, a lot discussed there will help you..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 12:31am On Sep 18, 2013
lawland: . At what level do you want to study this course? And it depends on what you call cheap... I think you should check previous post esp 25 to 40, a lot discussed there will help you..
thanks for ur concern. But, am actually looking out for any be it Diploma or PG course that wil place me on a good footing for good job and PR in OZ
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 2:09am On Sep 18, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: thanks for ur concern. But, am actually looking out for any be it Diploma or PG course that wil place me on a good footing for good job and PR in OZ
. Just do what I told you and you will find it very helpful.. Diploma courses are less expensive compared to PG... Look for regional areas... Just check Jenny's post..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 18, 2013
I am available for questions re student visa/ courses .

For those who want to study nursing you can ask me questions and I might have a word or two or you's as a relative of mine did nursing here.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by 2geda: 7:09am On Sep 18, 2013
I have a BSc in Accounting and an MBA, have work experience in this field (Bank). But from previous post, the job prospect in this field its not as encouraging compared to Nusring. I know getting the admission will not be problem, will Visa be granted coming from my Finance and Social Science background.

Aunty Jenny, advise if the PR rote will be better for me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (401)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.