Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,343 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (775701 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
jennykadry:

Explain better please

Ok..........@manmeta where are you? You see, I work on the health sector and have mostly ideas in that area. HR is on he skilled list, is the other one there as well?

Also pages back I stated here that I don't and cannot choose a uni or course for someone.
Aunty jenny pardon my too many questions. I asked so as not to make any mistake in choosing a course with lesser job prospects both as a student and upon graduation. And YES MA, Public Relations is in the list same with Human resource management. Tanx 4 ur undastanding and expected advise.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by fendorf(m): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hello @ mrs jenny,please how much will registered nurses pay for assesment cos I can't understand the price table.thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
fendorf: Hello @ mrs jenny,please how much will registered nurses pay for assesment cos I can't understand the price table.thanks

Post the link here.

Plshavmercyamen: Aunty jenny pardon my too many questions. I asked so as not to make any mistake in choosing a course with lesser job prospects both as a student and upon graduation. And YES MA, Public Relations is in the list same with Human resource management. Tanx 4 ur undastanding and expected advise.

I understand. See the reason why I prefer not to choose courses for people is so that I don't mislead you. Like I said it happened to one person does not mean it will happen to every one. Also fees here are expensive and I cannot advise someone to come study one course and he ends up losing out at the end of the day because rules might have changed or simply because though on the skilled list, the course is not on high demand.

I think physiotherapist is on that list but to be honest, they are not in crazy demand at all.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by omoteefat: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
jennykadry:

Explain better please

Ok..........@manmeta where are you? You see, I work on the health sector and have mostly ideas in that area. HR is on he skilled list, is the other one there as well?

Also pages back I stated here that I don't and cannot choose a uni or course for someone.
thank you! Pls o just want to know if it is possible to continue schooling until I make up the 2yrs requirement or more
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
jennykadry:

Post the link here.

I understand. See the reason why I prefer not to choose courses for people is so that I don't mislead you. Like I said it happened to one person does not mean it will happen to every one. Also fees here are expensive and I cannot advise someone to come study one course and he ends up losing out at the end of the day because rules might have changed or simply because though on the skilled list, the course is not on high demand.

I think physiotherapist is on that list but to be honest, they are not in crazy demand at all.
I understand the drift ma. Thanks a bunch Ma. I guess i wil have to check out TAFE and see the possibility of getting admitted maybe in A Community development Service course. Tanx again Aunty Jenny
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
omoteefat: thank you! Pls o just want to know if it is possible to continue schooling until I make up the 2yrs requirement or more

Yes, But make sure you go higher, e.g you cannot do a diploma and then for cert course to complete it but you can do do a cert course and up to diploma.

Also you must finish the course
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by fendorf(m): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
jennykadry: http://www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au/Registration-and-Endorsement/Fees.aspx

Post the link here.

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ahpra does not do assessment as far as I am concerned ANMC does.
The fees there are for those who are getting registered not assessed
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
Since I have been following this trend, I have not heard anybody talk about Australian high commission Pretoria website, I noticed they have different processing time (6 to 8weeks for assessment level 3 against 3 months in DIAC website). My question is if anyone has gotten a visa within this time?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
lawland: Since I have been following this trend, I have not heard anybody talk about Australian high commission Pretoria website, I noticed they have different processing time (6 to 8weeks for assessment level 3 against 3 months in DIAC website). My question is if anyone has gotten a visa within this time?

I think that is believable and that's why I want to lodge next November.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
ferdimako:

I think that is believable and that's why I want to lodge next November.
. I don't advise you lodge in November if your resumption is in Jan or early Feb.. I know a brother they delayed for 4 months. Once your app get complicated which I pray won't happen.. You are bound for that 3 months or more..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
lawland: . I don't advise you lodge in November if your resumption is in Jan or early Feb.. I know a brother they delayed for 4 months. Once your app get complicated which I pray won't happen.. You are bound for that 3 months or more..

I don't see anything else, if they delay my student visa, I cancel and go in with PR visa.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
ferdimako:

I don't see anything else, if they delay my student visa, I cancel and go in with PR visa.
.. I have been following your comments here... In as much as I am impressed with your confidence when it come to your student/pr plan, know that it is not as easy as you think and believe me, its not an easy journey.. Things might look bright now but when you get into it.. You will know how frustrating it can be.. I am just lucky to have a cousin who is very much willing to sponsor me because of the confidence he has in me, some search for sponsors for years without success and they eventually give up there dreams.. PR is a very good plan but be assured its not a smooth ride..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
lawland: .. I have been following your comments here... In as much as I am impressed with your confidence when it come to your student/pr plan, know that it is not as easy as you think and believe me, its not an easy journey.. Things might look bright now but when you get into it.. You will know how frustrating it can be.. I am just lucky to have a cousin who is very much willing to sponsor me because of the confidence he has in me, some search for sponsors for years without success and they eventually give up there dreams.. PR is a very good plan but be assured its not a smooth ride..

PR is the smoothest route...right now am worried about initial payments and subsequent ones. I won't bother for money or sponsorship if it's PR. I just can't stand being out of job or doing jobs only to feed while I wait for it and that's why I'm still doing the Student visa thingy.

If I don't get my student visa, I won't be mad if my PR visa processing is progressing...if I come in with PR visa,I can decide to enroll for my Msc and work at the same time untimed and pay like locals do.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
ferdimako:

PR is the smoothest route...right now am worried about initial payments and subsequent ones. I won't bother for money or sponsorship if it's PR. I just can't stand being out of job or doing jobs only to feed while I wait for it and that's why I'm still doing the Student visa thingy.

If I don't get my student visa, I won't be mad if my PR visa processing is progressing...if I come in with PR visa,I can decide to enroll for my Msc and work at the same time untimed and pay like locals do.
. You will understand what I mean when the time comes to make payments, meet the requirement, have your qualification approved and waiting for your visa to be approved.. Waiting for invitation alone is a psychological stress and don't even think Nigeria is the only country applying for it... Go to expaforum and you will understand what I am talking about.. I will only advise you to be realistic and make a workable plan and stick to it.. You have only heard about people positive stories here, you haven't heard the negative ones and mind you that any money paid is not refundable.. I wish you best of luck my brother...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
lawland: . You will understand what I mean when the time comes to make payments, meet the requirement, have your qualification approved and waiting for your visa to be approved.. Waiting for invitation alone is a psychological stress and don't even think Nigeria is the only country applying for it... Go to expaforum and you will understand what I am talking about.. I will only advise you to be realistic and make a workable plan and stick to it.. You have only heard about people positive stories here, you haven't heard the negative ones and mind you that any money paid is not refundable.. I wish you best of luck my brother...

lawland
like you said you are lucky to have a cousin to sponsor you
ferdimako plans has always been study/pr and he has always been realistic about it
both of his plans works hand in hand and i'm sure he choose November for personal reasons best known to him
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
lawland: . You will understand what I mean when the time comes to make payments, meet the requirement, have your qualification approved and waiting for your visa to be approved.. Waiting for invitation alone is a psychological stress and don't even think Nigeria is the only country applying for it... Go to expaforum and you will understand what I am talking about.. I will only advise you to be realistic and make a workable plan and stick to it.. You have only heard about people positive stories here, you haven't heard the negative ones and mind you that any money paid is not refundable.. I wish you best of luck my brother...

Guy, easy oh. I was invited to lodge in July, I declined because of no IELTS,No B.Sc documents yet and no Positive skill evaluation. Now I have edited some new data in my skillselect account and suspended it until I do all those. One will be done on 21 sep 2013. My skill evaluation has max of 3months when I file...I have my job reference now signed and delivered. I'm just turned in my project,trying to write my IT technical report and defend so as to be able to call for some sort of official evidence of my B.Sc to allow me file for skill evaluation. All these should culminate to me unsuspending my skillselect account sometimes in March 2014. I hope to get reinvited in July 2014 and if I can get a job in Lagos, I will wait. I plan to leave Jos.

Student visa is cool oh and that is why am in it but begging people to fund it,is so shameful and irritating to me.

So if I don't have money to be paying for tuition, I should wait for my PR.I think you understand me now. But if my pal sees a reason to help out when we meet in Abuja after my test then my brothers will definitely pitch in and I pay my tuition and insurance. Within a yr, my PR should come in and I change status and pay like citizens for the remaining 1 yr on my Ms.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2013

getting pr from 9ja is not as difficult az lawland is trying to make, i got mine from nigeria and i know at least 3 other persons who have done the same.

if u meet the requirements give it a shot, got mine in about 8months.

enjoy

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
ferdimako:

Guy, easy oh. I was invited to lodge in July, I declined because of no IELTS,No B.Sc documents yet and no Positive skill evaluation. Now I have edited some new data in my skillselect account and suspended it until I do all those. One will be done on 21 sep 2013. My skill evaluation has max of 3months when I file...I have my job reference now signed and delivered. I'm just turned in my project,trying to write my IT technical report and defend so as to be able to call for some sort of official evidence of my B.Sc to allow me file for skill evaluation. All these should culminate to me unsuspending my skillselect account sometimes in March 2014. I hope to get reinvited in July 2014 and if I can get a job in Lagos, I will wait. I plan to leave Jos.

Student visa is cool oh and that is why am in it but begging people to fund it,is so shameful and irritating to me.

So if I don't have money to be paying for tuition, I should wait for my PR.I think you understand me now. But if my pal sees a reason to help out when we meet in Abuja after my test then my brothers will definitely pitch in and I pay my tuition and insurance. Within a yr, my PR should come in and I change status and pay like citizens for the remaining 1 yr on my Ms.
. I am so sorry for being so discouraging earlier, I am just looking out for a brother though cos I saw a lot of discouraging comments from some Asian applicants unlike the success story I have heard here.. After going through form 1119 a brother posted here, I think is very much ok.. I hope God gives you the courage to be patient cos its all that is required.. All the best man.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
lawland: . I am so sorry for being so discouraging earlier, I am just looking out for a brother though cos I saw a lot of discouraging comments from some Asian applicants unlike the success story I have heard here.. After going through form 1119 a brother posted here, I think is very much ok.. I hope God gives you the courage to be patient cos its all that is required.. All the best man.

Thanks.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
Please @ all. If i'm going for a TAFE diploma programme in Human Resource management would i be needing my undergraduate statement of result(B.A) or just my O'level(WAEC) ? And can i get a straight two year diploma programme in same course(Human Resource management) ? Thanks for the anticipated reply
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: Please @ all. If i'm going for a TAFE diploma programme in Human Resource management would i be needing my undergraduate statement of result(B.A) or just my O'level(WAEC) ? And can i get a straight two year diploma programme in same course(Human Resource management) ? Thanks for the anticipated reply
. Your O'level will be fine but you can add your add BA if you like and you have it available. Just know you can get into TAFE with your SSCE.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by togsonkak: 2:00am On Sep 19, 2013
Hello Everyone, im sorry to bother you...Its just that im in love with this country(Australia)..I just wanna be there..But the problem is money...I heard their schools are quite expensive..Im writng to you guys just to get much details from you concerning travelling to Australia at a very cheaper rate..Probably theres is any institution that doesnt collect much tuition, or probably theres is a course/program im gonna enrol in which is gonna make the tuition lesser.. Or probably theres a way to get to Australia without school package..Im presently in Turkey but a Nigerian now..Please, im gonna be so joyous if i can get positive answers/replies here
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 6:29am On Sep 19, 2013
lawland: . Your O'level will be fine but you can add your add BA if you like and you have it available. Just know you can get into TAFE with your SSCE.
thanks my broda.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 6:49am On Sep 19, 2013
togsonkak: Hello Everyone, im sorry to bother you...Its just that im in love with this country(Australia)..I just wanna be there..But the problem is money...I heard their schools are quite expensive..Im writng to you guys just to get much details from you concerning travelling to Australia at a very cheaper rate..Probably theres is any institution that doesnt collect much tuition, or probably theres is a course/program im gonna enrol in which is gonna make the tuition lesser.. Or probably theres a way to get to Australia without school package..Im presently in Turkey but a Nigerian now..Please, im gonna be so joyous if i can get positive answers/replies here
. There is nothing like cheap school in Australia, you have must be willing to cough out at least $5000 for school fees as per semester.. The only option you have is skillselect.. That's if you have the qualification.. Check out www.immi.gov.au..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:13am On Sep 19, 2013
I have been wanting to ask this to successful student visa applicants... Do high commission Pretoria demand for Police check from student applicants? Cos in the checklist, its only needed when you have a conviction...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Largo(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2013
lawland: I have been wanting to ask this to successful student visa applicants... Do high commission Pretoria demand for Police check from student applicants? Cos in the checklist, its only needed when you have a conviction...
please what did you use as your evidence of ties with home country and incentive to return to home country
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2013
lawland: I have been wanting to ask this to successful student visa applicants... Do high commission Pretoria demand for Police check from student applicants? Cos in the checklist, its only needed when you have a conviction...
According to the DIAC and the stories of successful applicant. It is desire to include police certificate because it is the only evidence that can show individual criminal record, although is not required at the time of application but it may be needed along run.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 8:41am On Sep 19, 2013
@ Surveyor.. I very much know that, but all the successful applicants never mentioned if there and if you check Pretoria checklist, it is only required if have had criminal record or served in any arm forces.. It is mostly required from people going through PR and working visit..

@ largo.. There is no specific document to show that.. Your CO will decide from the info you give.. That's why they ask question like if any job is waiting for you if you come back and others. As for me, my sponsor indicated that he only want me to go and acquire international recognized cert and come back.. And I got a letter from my school that I have not gone for compulsory NYSC.. Which I haven't.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Largo(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2013
lawland: @ Surveyor.. I very much know that, but all the successful applicants never mentioned if there and if you check Pretoria checklist, it is only required if have had criminal record or served in any arm forces.. It is mostly required from people going through PR and working visit..

@ largo.. There is no specific document to show that.. Your CO will decide from the info you give.. That's why they ask question like if any job is waiting for you if you come back and others. As for me, my sponsor indicated that he only want me to go and acquire international recognized cert and come back.. And I got a letter from my school that I have not gone for compulsory NYSC.. Which I haven't.
thanks needed to be sure, I have a job waiting for me so I'm going to just state that.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2013
Largo: thanks needed to be sure, I have a job waiting for me so I'm going to just state that.
. Be ready to show evidence for it, and pls don't forge or arrange any document for this because they will surely confirm.. Good luck.. When are you applying and what assessment level?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Largo(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2013
[quote author=lawland]. Be ready to show evidence for it, and pls don't forge or arrange any document for this because they will surely confirm.. Good luck.. When are you applying and what assessment level?[/quote yeah I know. Am planning against tomorrow, though we are hoping to get my sponsor's tax satement ready by tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (401)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.