Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,577 members, 7,941,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (775675 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
chookudi: Okay I'll gladly share my experience...just over 7yrs ago,I was diagnosed with pulmonary TB(apparently my room mate in school infected me) and underwent treatment successfully for abt 8months..TB is a deadly disease bt definitely curable if u adhere strictly to treatment. So I was cured. However it always leaves a scar on ur lungs visible in Xray films. Australia is a country that takes TB with all seriousness. Anyway I was scheduled to resume schl March 4 dis year (after I put in an application in January)bt cuz of dis my health issue, I culdnt. After d regular medicals, I was asked to undergo further sputum culture(arnd May) and xray to confirm my TB was actually old and healed and not active. After this I was asked to repeat d xray again (not before August 21) and did dis in 1st week of september. Was asked to do another Xray abt a month later(in 2nd week of october) and @ this point I was becoming frustrated cuz I knew I had no issues any longer. I vowed this would be my last Xray and I wasn't going to endanger my health to further Xrays. From the last mail sent to me, I guessed it was going to be the last. About a week ago, I got a mail telling me to sign a health undertaking that I was gonna cooperate with them when I get there and undergo check ups and xrays if they deemed it necessary. I signed and submitted this form on tuesday and today, I have obtained my Visa...*smiles*
Congrats indeed...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2013
chookudi: Good day house....Been following this thread for a long long tym with a view to commenting when I get my own good news..Well I have..I have jst been granted my student visa this afternoon..actually had some health issues but it has been resolved finally. I'm off to Univ of sydney for my masters in pharmacy starting March 3
A big congrats to u.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chookudi(m): 10:38am On Nov 16, 2013
Thank you very much..Please for those that have gone,which airlines did u go with??Etihad and Emirates I guess...Did you book personally or thru and agent??
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
chookudi: Thank you very much..Please for those that have gone,which airlines did u go with??Etihad and Emirates I guess...Did you book personally or thru and agent??
When do you intend traveling? You can use Emirates or Etihad though I prefer the former, guess book online and pay in any first bank if you want to pay in cash and Citibank if you want to do money transfer. Good luck. I am leaving on 20th.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
lawland: When do you intend traveling? You can use Emirates or Etihad though I prefer the former, guess book online and pay in any first bank if you want to pay in cash and Citibank if you want to do money transfer. Good luck. I am leaving on 20th.
How much did you booked?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
surveyor1:
How much did you booked?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
lawland: #306777
Single right? Save journey pal..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by LilBRightTMc(m): 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
wahabcoal:

Yea its pretty tricky but very easy. IELTSBuddy and an ebook i downloaded also was very resourceful (way2Study). Study them and you are good to go.
The pdf couldn't attach below. Its 1.3 MB...here is the link http://www.4shared.com/office/MLVEwAGF/theway2study.html
Thanks and God bless bro
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by wahabcoal(m): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2013
Lil B®ight™©:
Thanks and God bless bro
You're welcome. I also got same information here.

Pals, where else can one do Cost friendly medicals in lagos apart from the 62,000 fee?
Is Zankli at abuja the only option?
Thanks.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
wahabcoal:
You're welcome. I also got same information here.

Pals, where else can one do Cost friendly medicals in lagos apart from the 62,000 fee?
Is Zankli at abuja the only option?
Thanks.
Is only two hospital. St Nicholas n fatayi William in logos
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 8:58am On Nov 18, 2013
@ UKBtech where n how can I get an affordable accomodation in melbourne cos Im trying to plan ahead of time.

Planning to fly emirates and booking through wakanow today or tomorow. Any info about wakanow before i proceed.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by senatorromeo: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
I am very happy to join this forum. Can anyone please send me lists of cheap schools and also schools that accepts tuition deposit between &2000- $3000 in Australia?, will appreciate it .
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nwokenna: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
kmontee: @ UKBtech where n how can I get an affordable accomodation in melbourne cos Im trying to plan ahead of time.

Planning to fly emirates and booking through wakanow today or tomorow. Any info about wakanow before i proceed.

Wakanow is affordable and cheap. More like booking for the flights directly.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
senator-romeo:
I am very happy to join this forum. Can anyone please send me lists of cheap schools and also schools that accepts tuition deposit between &2000- $3000 in Australia?, will appreciate it .
You need to be specific about the course of your studies. Remember Australia is most expensive. So is gonna be difficult except some English course or diploma.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
kmontee: @ UKBtech where n how can I get an affordable accomodation in melbourne cos Im trying to plan ahead of time.

The problem with wakanow is that they don't book one way ticket for student first timers. They will ask you to book 2 ways. Book directly with Emirates naa...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by SQUAREJP: 12:07am On Nov 19, 2013
At last the long awaited visa has been granted, God is good. Can one travel before the school starts orientation?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 12:54am On Nov 19, 2013
SQUARE JP: At last the long awaited visa has been granted, God is good. Can one travel before the school starts orientation?
Congrat! You can travel from the start date of the visa. Which school?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 19, 2013

depends on which part of Melbourne, u can use www.flatmates. com.au or www.realestate.com.au
look for flatshare or roomshare for now, for an average room in sharehouse , you will be looking for 150-200. it will be best if all bills are included. also ask if the room is furnished or not and whether it has easy access to public transportation
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Tyrexx: 2:49am On Nov 19, 2013
Hi,

I am looking for someone in need of a room mate living in Sydney. I am also in need of an urgent job in Sydney. Please send an email to silversulphate@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Junipero: 9:10am On Nov 19, 2013
Dear Brothers and Sisters, I would like to do my Bsc in Australia.. Pls could someone send me a link to the pages where other visa hopefuls have given their testimonies?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by eniboi(m): 10:16am On Nov 19, 2013
pls can anyone explain or THROW more light on how someone can apply for Australia visa/GENERAL MIGRATION (GSM) PROGRAM
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 10:22am On Nov 19, 2013
eniboi: pls can anyone explain or THROW more light on how someone can apply for Australia visa/GENERAL MIGRATION (GSM) PROGRAM
First, visit DIAB website for more info but I will explain a bit. U need to make sure your skills is among the required skills required by the Australin govt. Also, you need need to apply through the skill select online first then if you are invited to apply, u can proceed with the application. Alot of procedures are involved. Just ready to write IELTS exam too and need to score minimum of 7 in all bands in order to claim point for English.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 10:24am On Nov 19, 2013
Junipero: Dear Brothers and Sisters, I would like to do my Bsc in Australia.. Pls could someone send me a link to the pages where other visa hopefuls have given their testimonies?
Bro. I don't think u need testimonies. You just need to search for schools and consider the cost because Australia Schools are expensive. After searching for school, then u can ask question about visa application. All da best
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2013
Tyrexx: Hi,

I am looking for someone in need of a room mate living in Sydney. I am also in need of an urgent job in Sydney. Please send an email to silversulphate@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Are u in Sydney already? What do u meant by urgent job. Watermelon is the one that can answer your question, he lives in Sydney.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by eniboi(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2013
surveyor1:
First, visit DIAB website for more info but I will explain a bit. U need to make sure your skills is among the required skills required by the Australin govt. Also, you need need to apply through the skill select online first then if you are invited to apply, u can proceed with the application. Alot of procedures are involved. Just ready to write IELTS exam too and need to score minimum of 7 in all bands in order to claim point for English.
ok surveyor i will be expecting your explanation on this topic .
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 10:49am On Nov 19, 2013
eniboi: ok surveyor i will be expecting your explanation on this topic .
Whats your skill? Visit Australia website n click on migration. U will see what I explained. Just make sure your skill is dre first. Den u need to write IELTS general exam. Have explained bit. Is hard to explain in full here.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 19, 2013
eniboi: ok surveyor i will be expecting your explanation on this topic .

my brother, your journey to Australia should start from www.skillselect.gov.au or www.immi.gov.au. It is only when you might have read through any of the sites that you can have an intelligent discussion with anyone here.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by eniboi(m): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2013
UBKtech:
my brother, your journey to Australia should start from www.skillselect.gov.au or www.immi.gov.au. It is only when you might have read through any of the sites that you can have an intelligent discussion with anyone here.
THANKS SO MUCH I WILL GO THROUGH THE WEBSITE .
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manucho: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hello house, i have a boy in my area that wants to apply for a student visa to australia though i have submitted my own partner visa to meet my wife waiting for my own good news. He went to see an agent and the agent said he will make up a real account for him by printing out someones account without the knowledge of the owner or they do an upgrading with his parents account to look bulky and that when he gets into australia he will defer his admission and wont go to the school in other to work. I told him this isnt possible to defer after u already in there and its not safe to do upgrading of account or print another persons account statement cos of verification, but the agent has brainwashed him that he believed everything. He said the agent did it for his friend that went to Canada but i told him Australia is different. Pls i need you guys advise for him so that i can copy all this or show him your responses to help him from falling into a trap. Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
manucho: Hello house, i have a boy in my area that wants to apply for a student visa to australia though i have submitted my own partner visa to meet my wife waiting for my own good news. He went to see an agent and the agent said he will make up a real account for him by printing out someones account without the knowledge of the owner or they do an upgrading with his parents account to look bulky and that when he gets into australia he will defer his admission and wont go to the school in other to work. I told him this isnt possible to defer after u already in there and its not safe to do upgrading of account or print another persons account statement cos of verification, but the agent has brainwashed him that he believed everything. He said the agent did it for his friend that went to Canada but i told him Australia is different. Pls i need you guys advise for him so that i can copy all this or show him your responses to help him from falling into a trap. Thanks

Eediot boy. Does he know that to get a visa he needs to pay some part of his fees ? You know what, don't advise him. Leave him. Such people will never learn until they get scammed.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
jennykadry:

Eediot boy. Does he know that to get a visa he needs to pay some part of his fees ? You know what, don't advise him. Leave him. Such people will never learn until they get scammed.
Aunty Jenny. U just left us on dis thread. .. lol
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by holuphisayor(m): 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
manucho: Hello house, i have a boy in my area that wants to apply for a student visa to australia though i have submitted my own partner visa to meet my wife waiting for my own good news. He went to see an agent and the agent said he will make up a real account for him by printing out someones account without the knowledge of the owner or they do an upgrading with his parents account to look bulky and that when he gets into australia he will defer his admission and wont go to the school in other to work. I told him this isnt possible to defer after u already in there and its not safe to do upgrading of account or print another persons account statement cos of verification, but the agent has brainwashed him that he believed everything. He said the agent did it for his friend that went to Canada but i told him Australia is different. Pls i need you guys advise for him so that i can copy all this or show him your responses to help him from falling into a trap. Thanks
I strongly believe u're d one sir. grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (401)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.