Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,230 members, 7,928,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:39 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (773911 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 11:19am On Nov 22, 2013
lawland: Hi All... Lawland is now officially Australia temporally resident grin . I entered Sydney around 10 Am Aussie time and it was very smooth... I am now enjoying free Wifi grin . The journey no be here ooo .. from Lagos to Dubai from Dubai to Bangkok from Bangkok to Sydney . Anyway, I go gist una later...
Thank God for the journey mercy. How Sydney?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 22, 2013
snowburn: @godbless
it'd be very economical 4 u to book a return ticket, if u are sure u'd be bk in 7months, rather than book a 1 way ticket. . .shalom.

grin For your mind you believe that story (that touches the heart) wey @godbless talk about coming back post studies? Story

@crestline

Congrats abeg you and madam should wash it down for bedroom department. E no easy wink grin

@chookudi

I don't live in Sydney
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 11:22am On Nov 22, 2013
crestline: God has put a new song in my mouth!!!!

I and my wife and kids have been granted Permanent Resident Visas this morning!!!!!!!!!!!

Special thanks to NNBB2012 for his help and advice throughout the whole process.

Also special thanks to JennyK for showing me that Australia is really a place to be, as she is already there.

finally thanks to everyone on this forum for your posts as they are indeed helpful.e

So fast. .. congrat
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 22, 2013

I and my wife and kids have been granted Permanent Resident Visas this morning!!!!!!!!!!!

Special thanks to NNBB2012 for his help and advice throughout the whole process.

Also special thanks to JennyK for showing me that Australia is really a place to be, as she is already there.

finally thanks to everyone on this forum for your posts as they are indeed helpful.

Congrats! IELTS is my huddle now! I can't seem to get past 6.5!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by crestline: 11:24am On Nov 22, 2013
lawland: Hi All... Lawland is now officially Australia temporally resident grin . I entered Sydney around 10 Am Aussie time and it was very smooth... I am now enjoying free Wifi grin . The journey no be here ooo .. from Lagos to Dubai from Dubai to Bangkok from Bangkok to Sydney . Anyway, I go gist una later...

Great!! Have fun and keep moving forward!!!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 11:26am On Nov 22, 2013
jennykadry:

grin For your mind you believe that story (that touches the heart) wey @godbless talk about coming back post studies? Story

@crestline

Congrats abeg you and madam should wash it down for bedroom department. E no easy wink grin

@chookudi

I don't live in Sydney
Aunty Jenny. . Any university have department called bedroom wink
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 22, 2013
jennykadry:

@crestline

Congrats abeg you and madam should wash it down for[b] bedroom department[/b]. E no easy wink grin

@chookudi

I don't live in Sydney

For the bold,it should be for 7 days non-stop.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chookudi(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2013
@jennykadry,my bad...am sorry..thot u stay in sydney....
Any sydney resident here??
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2013

finally thanks to everyone on this forum for your posts as they are indeed helpful.

Congralulobia my broda. Lol... More Grace

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
Thank God for a safe trip... More Grace
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
ferdimako:

Congrats! IELTS is my huddle now! I can't seem to get past 6.5!
And you believe you cant get beyond that? Common dump that notion and get your 8.0
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
RedReact:
And you believe you cant get beyond that? Common dump that notion and get your 8.0

Don't mind him
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
jennykadry:

Don't mind him

I just tire oh.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by snowburn: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2013
@lawland
bienvenue à Australie

@crestline
big congratsss!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by snowburn: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
ferdimako:

I just tire oh.
brother IELTS no reach. . .u just have to use a counter attack approach and (gv it more time. . .which i never did myself)
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by snowburn: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
jennykadry:

my dear, @ a time i was wonderin what havin a good business in naija has got to do with gettin a PR or even citizenship alongside. . .its nt like u are going into confinement

stories that touch really really. .
okwu na-eso akuko

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
snowburn:

my dear, @ a time i was wonderin what havin a good business in naija has got to do with gettin a PR or even citizenship alongside. . .its nt like u are going into confinement

stories that touch really really. .
okwu na-eso akuko

Na the type of godbless dey disappear from the surface of the earth when they land. No be to marry dey their plan? cheesy With a 7 month visa make @godbless prepare well cos if marriage be plan, them fit send am back home make e complete application from there. No be OZ immigration again. A friend's cousin studied here for 2 years, got married to someone with permanent papers. After he send documentations tire, them tell am say him go need to go back to him country and re enter when they issue him his visa. That's what I was told anyways
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
ferdimako:

I just tire oh.

Stop limiting yourself. The people that have high scores were not born with 4 heads
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by snowburn: 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
ferdimako:

For the bold,it should be for 7 days non-stop.
Ferdi Ferdi! Na punishment? Abi u wan make them develop scoliosis while they are @ it. . .even Don Juan himself or Cassanova will say god forbid to that ur post. .hahaha
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by godbless61: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
/
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by godbless61: 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
snowburn:
brother IELTS no reach. . .u just have to use a counter attack approach and (gv it more time. . .which i never did myself)

We'll redo in Aussie....I still have this feeling that I should redo in Lagos before coming. Let me see where the inspiration is coming.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
snowburn:
Ferdi Ferdi! Na punishment? Abi u wan make them develop scoliosis while they are @ it. . .even Don Juan himself or Cassanova will say god forbid to that ur post. .hahaha

That dept is sweet oh....am confessing what I can do.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
jennykadry:

Stop limiting yourself. The people that have high scores were not born with 4 heads

I am not........I will surely get my PR within a year I'm in Perth.I challenge myself!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by godbless61: 8:20am On Nov 23, 2013
/
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
[quote author=godbless61]/
My oga,these empty messages carry meaning oh.LOL
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
Life in Aussie is cool, I went to the weekend groceries market today.... I think it will take time before I drive here... too much signs and rules.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
lawland: Life in Aussie is cool, I went to the weekend groceries market today.... I think it will take time before I drive here... too much signs and rules.
true confession.nepa faa?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by SQUAREJP: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
hello guys pls i need your counsel.
i have some laptop games on my hard drive. i bought some games myself, while most were given to me by friends.
Is it advisable to bring this items with me into Sydney. I also have lots of educational e-books.
Will my device be searched?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
SQUARE JP: hello guys pls i need your counsel.
i have some laptop games on my hard drive. i bought some games myself, while most were given to me by friends.
Is it advisable to bring this items with me into Sydney. I also have lots of educational e-books.
Will my device be searched?
I don't think it have to do with your games and E-book.... you have something more to hid but don't worry they don't care about your laptop.....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by SQUAREJP: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
@ lawland thanks for the response. i don't have anytin to hid, i just noticed the games my friends gave me were downloade, that is why i want to know if they will call it piracy or something like that. By the way, we thank God for the safe journey, how was the flight? i am sure it was a real Red eye flight.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
lawland: Life in Aussie is cool, I went to the weekend groceries market today.... I think it will take time before I drive here... too much signs and rules.
Nice one. How is the public transport system? Good. Is just like UK rule too much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (401)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.