Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,233 members, 7,928,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:55 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (773913 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 21, 2013
@Lawland

Enjoy OZ. You worked hard for it and now you gat it. Phewww be blown away by sydney darling.

@snowburn
What's your plan? you don't want to come join us ni?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 1:42am On Nov 21, 2013
jennykadry: @Lawland

Enjoy OZ. You worked hard for it and now you gat it. Phewww be blown away by sydney darling.

@snowburn
Aunty Jenny. Se Sydney dey bubble. I hear say zims and South Africa lady plenty for Australia grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 21, 2013
surveyor1:
Aunty Jenny. Se Sydney dey bubble. I hear say zims and South Africa lady plenty for Australia grin grin grin

Face front. Ole

Sydney dey over bubble
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by senatorromeo: 7:18am On Nov 21, 2013
snowburn:

$2000- $3000? Down Under? Is dis some kind of joke? Abi folktales by moonlite/ twilight folklore? Ehhmm bros, u sef check am nah. . .even in Ghana, u cant pay dat low fee as an int'l undergrad stdnt. . .if u want tuition free skools, then try Finland, Norway, Holland, am nt sure if Sweden still allow. .but bear in mind that @ undagrad level in these countries, d medium of instruction is d native language, so u got to learn d lingua. .its only frm postgrad dat they use eng.
Oversea education is capital intensive, believe that!. . Shalom!

Snowburn, Thanks for the comment but it seems you dont understand my question, I applied for a program in the UNi of Canberra and the tuition fee is $12000 and was asked to make a deposit of $4000 before I can be admitted, 12k is not bad but I am looking for a school that will accept a "DEPOSIT" I repeat DEPOSIT!!! between $2000 - $3000 and when I am done with the visa paparazzi , the rest of the money would be paid in full without delay. I hope you have understood. I didnt say I am looking for a school that will accept that amount as full tuition or tuition free school.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by senatorromeo: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2013
surveyor1:
I don't think you can get any school that will accept that as deposit for Bsc in Australia. You can still find college or TAFE that can accept that amount, Australia school is expensive and considering Bsc is more expensive because its 4 yrs. I will advice you to secure more fund if you considering BSc or you can opt for diploma first. Remember you still gonna pay OSHC with the tuition deposit. All the best!

Thank You Surveyor1, Uni of Canberra gave me admission but was asked to make a deposit of $4000 out of $12000 , hAba !!! I need a school that will accept less than 4k deposit and when I acquire my study visa then I can proceed with paying the rest of the tuition fee.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2013
jennykadry:

Face front. Ole

Sydney dey over bubble
#dancing # abi aunty Jenny. Man no go kill himself. Is it easier to score higher in IELTS @australia than outside Australia? Just thinking of how to go about the PR when someone arrive. Thanks aunty Jenny
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by snowburn: 9:57am On Nov 21, 2013

@snowburn

Dear Ms Jenny, how's WA 2day?
I already booked a flight to Perth, Qatar Airways, #225,500 but had to reschedule to 7th Jan cos my momma is comin in frm Sydney in d next couple of wks, she's on AusAid (University of Newcastle) and her program just ended. .so we see here in Abj and celebrate Xmas and once we say Happi new yr, i pack my bags and am off.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by snowburn: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2013

@snowburn
snowburn:

Dear Ms Jenny, how's WA 2day?
I already booked a flight to Perth, Qatar Airways, #225,500 but had to reschedule to 7th Jan cos my momma is comin in frm Sydney in d next couple of wks, she's on AusAid (University of Newcastle) and her program just ended. .so we see here in Abj and celebrate Xmas and once we say Happi new yr, i pack my bags and am off.

@snowburn

am already over there in spirit
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by snowburn: 10:49am On Nov 21, 2013
surveyor1:
#dancing # abi aunty Jenny. Man no go kill himself. Is it easier to score higher in IELTS @australia than outside Australia? Just thinking of how to go about the PR when someone arrive. Thanks aunty Jenny
i think d merit of doin it in Oz if any would reflect only in d speakin test . .d other tests are simply ur effort. .eg, d day i did my speakin, d examiner came by 3pm instead of 2pm cos of a heavy downpour and traffic, yet he squeezd all d 20 of us that were supposed to speak that day into d say allotted timeframe, very bad my brother. .infact they were even rushin so much to accomodate d pple that missd theirs and were askd to cum that day. . .naija things. .very outrageous and unacceptable, yet nobody will complain. .if u do, them go gv u some awkward eyeballing. . .
As for groove and babes, bros better go get an iron pant with locks and gv d keys to ur pastor/imam cos dis ethiopian and SA chicks go reduce ur cucumber to carrot by d time u are done 'surveying' their kittykat
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2013
snowburn:
i think d merit of doin it in Oz if any would reflect only in d speakin test . .d other tests are simply ur effort. .eg, d day i did my speakin, d examiner came by 3pm instead of 2pm cos of a heavy downpour and traffic, yet he squeezd all d 20 of us that were supposed to speak that day into d say allotted timeframe, very bad my brother. .infact they were even rushin so much to accomodate d pple that missd theirs and were askd to cum that day. . .naija things. .very outrageous and unacceptable, yet nobody will complain. .if u do, them go gv u some awkward eyeballing. . .
As for groove and babes, bros better go get an iron pant with locks and gv d keys to ur pastor/imam cos dis ethiopian and SA chicks go reduce ur cucumber to carrot by d time u are done 'surveying' their kittykat
Haa. Bad boy. .. cheesy. Thanks man. Naija na something else.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by snowburn: 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
senator-romeo:

Snowburn, Thanks for the comment but it seems you dont understand my question, I applied for a program in the UNi of Canberra and the tuition fee is $12000 and was asked to make a deposit of $4000 before I can be admitted, 12k is not bad but I am looking for a school that will accept a "DEPOSIT" I repeat DEPOSIT!!! between $2000 - $3000 and when I am done with the visa paparazzi , the rest of the money would be paid in full without delay. I hope you have understood. I didnt say I am looking for a school that will accept that amount as full tuition or tuition free school.

chief, if u got d rest of d money to pay without delay as u posited, why nt take $1k frm there and make d initial payment, is that a problem? We all knw say economy wear tight sha but then. . .
No disrespect but why does it smell like u wanna abscond soon afterwards? If Mr. Abbot catch u, na there u go knw say kinkana no dey sour
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
senator-romeo:

You are very unserious, gerrout of here you potential fraudulent soul. You claim to have the full fees and with that same hand typed that you only want to pay peanut. undecided
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
jennykadry:

You are very unserious, gerrout of here you potential fraudulent soul. You claim to have the full fees and with that same hand typed that you only want to pay peanut. undecided

I don't believe 4,000AUD will get him CoE..........he still has to pay the remaining 8K before his CoE will be sent oh.So how come someone with so much money wants to deposit only 3K or looking for a school that will allow that?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
ferdimako:

I don't believe 4,000AUD will get him CoE..........he still has to pay the remaining 8K before his CoE will be sent oh.So how come someone with so much money wants to deposit only 3K or looking for a school that will allow that?

Very unserious boy, I couldn't keep my fingers to myself, I had to reply. I have been reading his posts and I wonder why anyone would want to dignify him with an answer undecided
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by godbless61: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by LilBRightTMc(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
How people have time to come here and give/share knowlege and tell people what to do how to do it give info on whats new without getting paid puzzles my mind, may somehow when things seems hard for u guys where ever u are may some solution miraculously come to aid because this is the good reward u guys deserve that my brain can think of right now, u guys r wonderful, can't mention names coz una too many, a beg una too much, Lawland will be in Aussie right so no need of saying safe trip to Aussieland
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by snowburn: 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
godbless61: Hello House, Am happy to inform you that i just got my visa now for a 7months diploma course in Gold Coast wink and i really appreciate your advice on this forum. Please can i book One Way ticket for a short course of 7months to Gold Coast Australia....

bros u sure say u go fit extend that visa? U may be bundle bk to naija to start all over at the end of 7 months. . .A ma ndi a na-eze?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by godbless61: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2013

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by snowburn: 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
godbless61:

yes i want to come back to Nigeria after 7-8months... i have a good business in Nigeria and PR doesnt really matter to me....There is big money in Nigeria if u are in a good business

fire down bro. .nothin do u. . .we are all businessmen just that our points of sale and modus operandi may differ. .it is well with you.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 3:25am On Nov 22, 2013
Hi All... Lawland is now officially Australia temporally resident grin . I entered Sydney around 10 Am Aussie time and it was very smooth... I am now enjoying free Wifi grin . The journey no be here ooo .. from Lagos to Dubai from Dubai to Bangkok from Bangkok to Sydney . Anyway, I go gist una later...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by senatorromeo: 5:25am On Nov 22, 2013
jennykadry:

Mrs Jenifa kadiri, Why would you jump into conclusion by calling me a PFS? SMHFU..... Was only making enquiry about what i do not know, Is that a bad idea? You dont need to be rude Jenny, You are one of those that i think should understand so much on here and not turn to something else suddenly..... Remember I didnt tell you to loan me money nor I asked you to send me your account details..... In Europe, Uk to be precised , There are schools that will accept 500, 1000 or more as tuition deposit, I don't see anything bad in asking, Even the bible says " ask and it shall be given" .. I am not gonna take it P wif you. But thanks for the public assault.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 22, 2013
Sha no finish our wifi for us @lawland grin

@senator
Then go to schools in Europe
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by senatorromeo: 5:48am On Nov 22, 2013
snowburn:

chief, if u got d rest of d money to pay without delay as u posited, why nt take $1k frm there and make d initial payment, is that a problem? We all knw say economy wear tight sha but then. . .
No disrespect but why does it smell like u wanna abscond soon afterwards? If Mr. Abbot catch u, na there u go knw say kinkana no dey sour

Thank U Snowburn, I appreciate ur contribution. Just trying to know much about Aussies Student Visa Application.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Watermelon(m): 9:24am On Nov 22, 2013
surveyor1:
Haa. Bad boy. .. cheesy. Thanks man. Naija na something else.

grin grin grin cheesy Snowburn ti baje gan!
Omo, na Asian and Aussie babes dey worry us for Sydney, bikini and singlet na normal clothe for them oh. Zim and Southies are are in Queensland.
E joo, lo mu padlock ati iron kini, no be small thing oh! cheesy cheesy
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chookudi(m): 9:39am On Nov 22, 2013
@jennykadry,I believe u stay in sydney...pls how is the city in general??I havnt evn booked for my flight yet and infact havnt evn chosen a date yet..have to clear up and clarify some things here @ work before I do.. Also does any1 hv an idea of hw much is being paid per hour while working., I am coming in for masters in pharmacy @ Unisydney...would also like to know hw much pharmacists earn over there
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chookudi(m): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2013
I think I'll find things a bit easier cuz I hv an uncle who resides in sydney...in prestons to be precise...bt I won't mind extra tips on daily living in sydney
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by snowburn: 9:58am On Nov 22, 2013
@godbless
it'd be very economical 4 u to book a return ticket, if u are sure u'd be bk in 7months, rather than book a 1 way ticket. . .shalom.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2013
Watermelon:

grin grin grin cheesy Snowburn ti baje gan!
Omo, na Asian and Aussie babes dey worry us for Sydney, bikini and singlet na normal clothe for them oh. Zim and Southies are are in Queensland.
E joo, lo mu padlock ati iron kini, no be small thing oh! cheesy cheesy
Watermelon. How far long time. How Sydney? Nawa oo. I go hook ya by next year no lele..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Watermelon(m): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2013
[quote author=surveyor1]
Watermelon. How far long time. How Sydney? Nawa oo. I go hook ya by next year no lele.. [/quote

Bros, I dey ooh! Sydney is bubbling as usual.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by crestline: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2013
God has put a new song in my mouth!!!!

I and my wife and kids have been granted Permanent Resident Visas this morning!!!!!!!!!!!

Special thanks to NNBB2012 for his help and advice throughout the whole process.

Also special thanks to JennyK for showing me that Australia is really a place to be, as she is already there.

finally thanks to everyone on this forum for your posts as they are indeed helpful.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 11:09am On Nov 22, 2013
crestline: God has put a new song in my mouth!!!!

I and my wife and kids have been granted Permanent Resident Visas this morning!!!!!!!!!!!

Special thanks to NNBB2012 for his help and advice throughout the whole process.

Also special thanks to JennyK for showing me that Australia is really a place to be, as she is already there.

finally thanks to everyone on this forum for your posts as they are indeed helpful.

GOOD ONE BRO..... Congrats.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by godbless61: 11:09am On Nov 22, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (401)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.