Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,167 members, 7,970,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:10 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (779540 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
Americanvisa:

what is wrong asking for that?

i didnt say anything is wrong, just trying to easy his stress

just trying to ease his stress
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tamilope: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2013
manmeta:

@Ferdie: I don't think 2 abovementioned will be a problem. All you have to do is to inform DIAC that you're traveling to Australia when you are ready to travel.

Check pg 40 of this article: http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/1119.pdf

Hi Manmeta,

I have read alot of your post. Quite impress with your solid information. I am waiting for my visa decision for sub class 190 but require a confirmation from you based on a certain personal issue. Kindly send your e-mail address. Thanks as usual.

Tamilope
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 11:58am On Jul 17, 2013
tamilope:

Hi Manmeta,

I have read alot of your post. Quite impress with your solid information. I am waiting for my visa decision for sub class 190 but require a confirmation from you based on a certain personal issue. Kindly send your e-mail address. Thanks as usual.

Tamilope

manmeta1@yahoo.com Let see how it goes.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
ferdimako:

Yeah, I know that as I've gone through that booklet page by page.I just sent in my CV.Thanks!

Could you prepare your CV in such a way that it will elaborate your work experience? The one you sent put your academic qualifications in greater focus.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
manmeta:

Could you prepare your CV in such a way that it will elaborate your work experience? The one you sent put your academic qualifications in greater focus.

Okay.In no time,bro. I just sent it now! Please use it with the other info and they should suffice.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
For graduate who is going for TAFE diploma course,on the visa application form there is a place to state your highest level of education and employment history,now the applicant have Bsc and about 4 years work experience,can she state it in the application or not.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 11:04am On Jul 18, 2013
Nairalanders in d house pls my sponsor wnts 2 collect a loan on my behave as d amount needed 4 my livin xpenses,my question z must i leave d moni in his account 3 months b4 I apply 4 visa or 4 a certain amount of tym or can I collect d loan any time b4 I apply 4 visa.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by onye100: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2013
Hi Jenny & co team in de house!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2013
zoe iyke: Nairalanders in d house pls my sponsor wnts 2 collect a loan on my behave as d amount needed 4 my livin xpenses,my question z must i leave d moni in his account 3 months b4 I apply 4 visa or 4 a certain amount of tym or can I collect d loan any time b4 I apply 4 visa.

Work with the 3 months before lodging for your visa.Again other forms of cash ought to be flowing in and out of the account to maintain normalcy.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by onye100: 11:37am On Jul 18, 2013
Hi Jenny & co team, pls i need assistance. A friend of mine has a CGPA of 3.3 @ HND level in mech eng. but wants 2 pursue his masters program in aussie. Can he do dat? & will he be accepted even wit his HND certificate wit a Neco o'level? Pls house, ur contributions will be well appreciated, Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
ferdimaco,have you written your toefl?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
zoe iyke: Nairalanders in d house pls my sponsor wnts 2 collect a loan on my behave as d amount needed 4 my livin xpenses,my question z must i leave d moni in his account 3 months b4 I apply 4 visa or 4 a certain amount of tym or can I collect d loan any time b4 I apply 4 visa.

Hi zoe, can you drop your email will like to ask you something about your application
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
Americanvisa: ferdimaco,have you written your toefl?

Yeah,last Saturday. The results should be in online on 23 July.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Billionaire001: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
holahola78: @ all
a school gave me a letter of offer yesterday and they wants me to start with a certificate IV before proceeding to nursing. the cert IV is for 6months.
now here is my question,
1. will the embassy issue me 6months if i go by this idea
2. do you think its better to take the offer that gives me 18 months straight?

Please be explicit abeg.
Do you mean,the school asked you to start with certificate 1V for 6months and continue with 18months advanced diploma.....if that's what you mean.its a great idea....go with it,cos you will be entitled for pr by graduate visa or sponsorship,....give you more options
Thanks in adv.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Billionaire001: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2013
Americanvisa: For graduate who is going for TAFE diploma course,on the visa application form there is a place to state your highest level of education and employment history,now the applicant have Bsc and about 4 years work experience,can she state it in the application or not.

Yes...state all you have got,,,it gives you a better chance with pr latter.....and even part time jobs in medical outfits
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2013
ferdimako:

Yeah,last Saturday. The results should be in online on 23 July.

ok,goodluck
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaire001:

Yes...state all you have got,,,it gives you a better chance with pr latter.....and even part time jobs in medical
outfits

you must be in Australia by now
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Billionaire001: 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
[b][/b]thank God.....and thanks to Jenny and all........got to bunbury (3days ago) via Perth via Doha.....its truely great here...Aussie are one of the greatest people have seen on earth.actually got a free train cos I had no coin on me and was new.........they are always ready to help.do all you can to be here....everything works.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaire001: [b][/b]thank God.....and thanks to Jenny and all........got to bunbury (3days ago) via Perth via Doha.....its truely great here...Aussie are one of the greatest people have seen on earth.actually got a free train cos I had no coin on me and was new.........they are always ready to help.do all you can to be here....everything works.

wow,it is great hearing from you,success is yours bro,hope you later got a better accommodation?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
mimi1147:

Hi zoe, can you drop your email will like to ask you something about your application
Onyegbulaikechukwu@yahoo.com
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
zoe iyke:
Onyegbulaikechukwu@yahoo.com

sent you an email
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaire001: [b][/b]thank God.....and thanks to Jenny and all........got to bunbury (3days ago) via Perth via Doha.....its truely great here...Aussie are one of the greatest people have seen on earth.actually got a free train cos I had no coin on me and was new.........they are always ready to help.do all you can to be here....everything works.

Good one! I believe you're in Edith Cowan Univ,Perth but in Bunbury Campus. I am coming there but for Lawley campus for Ms.Do tell us more as you settle. From what you've seen and said, I can't wait to come in. Feb 2014!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaire001: Thanks Jenny,for your taking out time to help others.i need your help ASAP.
I was offer admission into june session ,1.5year TAFE nursing in bunbury ,western Australia,.thou I used my IELTS general to apply..can used this to apply to the embassy for student visa.

Did you finally use your IELTS GT results for student visa lodgement?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by STUNTS007: 4:34am On Jul 19, 2013
Hey guys,good afternoon.Am supposed to have popped in a line or 2.I came into Melbourne last weekend via Qatar airways.The weather has been cool and the people have been friendly. Infact i even made some Facebook friends while on board.

Its been a long week of university orientation programs and registrations.Enrollment is next week and lectures in a fortnight. The next challenge is getting a part time job cos living costs are quite high.Keep u guys posted on stuffs generally winkAm loving it here.For all those aspiring for student visas or GSM visas, don't lose steam, challenges are there to be surmounted...

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 19, 2013
STUNTS007: Hey guys,good afternoon.Am supposed to have popped in a line or 2.I came into Melbourne last weekend via Qatar airways.The weather has been cool and the people have been friendly. Infact i even made some Facebook friends while on board.

Its been a long week of university orientation programs and registrations.Enrollment is next week and lectures in a fortnight. The next challenge is getting a part time job cos living costs are quite high.Keep u guys posted on stuffs generally winkAm loving it here.For all those aspiring for student visas or GSM visas, don't lose steam, challenges are there to be surmounted...

Good work! All the best!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cconcept: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2013
STUNTS007: Hey guys,good afternoon.Am supposed to have popped in a line or 2.I came into Melbourne last weekend via Qatar airways.The weather has been cool and the people have been friendly. Infact i even made some Facebook friends while on board.

It is nice to know the list is growing
I wish you all the best!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Samiullah999: 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
Samiullah999: Hi Jenny and team,

I am in a big trouble, I applied for a student visa and got the visa approved, My course is commencing from 22nd july 2013 however my wife's and daughter's name was not included in the application. I gave all the proofs like my wife's and daughters passport, My marriage certificate and couple of other proofs as well however the consultant did not include the details, Now i don't understand what to do. I want my family to accompany me in australia.
My friends say that, I should not declare it now as they would cancel my visa as well.. i dont understand what to do...

Please help.. your advice would be greatly appreciated. thank you very much..

Please let me know if you need any more details..

regards.
sami
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
[quote author=Samiullah999][/quote]

Have you gone to the agent about this? Did you pay visa fees, did medicals and police reports with family members participating and just realized they weren't included in the visa applications? Or were they not needed to do all those.It sounds somehow.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by snowburn: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
ferdimako:

Have you landed? Am preparing to pay for my fees. Please come and hit me and others with ECU experiences and landing.

my visa is not yet out ooo. . .stilling waiting to hear from VFS. . ,just making other arrangements. . .especially the flight booking, can you get a direct flight to Perth? (cos all i'm seeing so far, is naija to sydney)
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by snowburn: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2013

Bros welldone and welcome to Oz!
Please which airline did you use? Especially for one way ticket. .Cos i'm headed to Freo any soon, thanks!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by oyetpel(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
Please what are the requirements for australia student visa for undergraduates........
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by oyetpel(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
Please what are the requirements for australia student visa for undergraduates..........

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.