Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,831 members, 7,882,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (766577 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
If the school doesnt request for IELTS, send eiter the embassy or the school a mail to enquire about the language clause. I read it on their website that they require 6.5 overall and 6.0 minimum for each band, for MSc.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
jennykadry:

I did say it many pages back that some people get admissions before they present any IELTS has some school as of 2 years ago where not particular about it but the immigration will always require IELTS and it is advised that these people loook at getting an overall band of 6.5 and if possible 6.0 in each.

Ok.I just hope Embassy accepts the TOEFL because someone has used it recently.I've IELTS phobia at the moment.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
ferdimako:

Ok.I just hope Embassy accepts the TOEFL because someone has used it recently.I've IELTS phobia at the moment.
So you no get liver at all grin grin grin
They will accept it, since it is for study.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
Pardon my typos. I type fast and sometimes don't bother going through before clicking submit
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
RedReact:
So you no get liver at all grin grin grin
They will accept it, since it is for study.

What do I know? I am just not caught out for it. I may still redo it on Sept 21 but it will be for my PR.7.0 GT all bands...frightens muah.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
jennykadry: Pardon my typos. I type fast and sometimes don't bother going through before clicking submit

pardoned!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
@ jenny
Thanks very much
Now I'm really getting scared of the whole process but i guess taking risk is life

I also have a Bsc in Microbiology but I want something new that's why I went for TAFE
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
mimi1147: @ jenny
Thanks very much
Now I'm really getting scared of the whole process but i guess taking risk is life

I also have a Bsc in Microbiology but I want something new that's why I went for TAFE
Why scareth thou?
@Ferdimako, you will surely ace the score, so no lele
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
To be honest,i have not come to conclusion about the particular program we are going at the moment,i have applied for about 4 universities and is only one that have offered us admission and we are yet to get the decision of the remaining 3,if i can get a school that will cost me like 1.6 million including health cover for both of us for a semester then we will choose to go for masters,last time my wife scored ielts 5.0,s0 we decided to write another one to see if she can get at least 6.5 overall because that is what is needed even in the already admitted university but if we failed to get cheaper tuition university,then we opt to Advanced diploma.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
^^^
From the projected cost, I am thinking an advanced diploma would be better than the MSc program.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
Adv diploma is cheaper
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
@bbamega, I see you o. Happy new year!!!
How is Armidale?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
RedReact: ^^^
From the projected cost, I am thinking an advanced diploma would be better than the MSc program.

yeah,there is some thing Ferdimako said that he like going for masters so that even if he need to go back to Nigeria,at least he have some better to show than diploma which is not highly regarded in Nigeria,that is why am still trying to see if i can get any cheaper masters program
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 09, 2013
Please is there anybody in the house who immigrated to Aussie with the subclass 189(Skilled Independent)visa?

It seems there isn't any financial requirement attached which looks strange for an independent visa category. I know the canadian skilled migration requires about 11k canadian.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 3:39am On Jul 09, 2013
Donxavier: Please is there anybody in the house who immigrated to Aussie with the subclass 189(Skilled Independent)visa?

It seems there isn't any financial requirement attached which looks strange for an independent visa category. I know the canadian skilled migration requires about 11k canadian.

You mean something like bank statements stuffs? Nay! You don't need it. One of the greatest incentives for Australian migration. Sounds unbelievable, right? But it's true!!! Grab the offer while it's hot. Immigration policies are changing fast.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 4:29am On Jul 09, 2013
mimi1147: And from the list you pasted above, I can Specialize in 4 fields there

I'd recommend you choose one where you can readily and easily prove you have considerable and requisite experience in order to garner maximum points.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Billionaire001: 6:52am On Jul 09, 2013
@Jenny.......a friend wishes to go for tafe nursing in a regional area ,but all the nursing tafe program are 1.5years....does she stand a chance for PR,...or is there any advice on what she should do to get PR after studies.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 7:01am On Jul 09, 2013
@ manmeta
Thanks
You know the main reason we're all relocating is to get PR and a shoot at better life
2yrs study is good for those of us that don't have experience in our field and not have a shoot at getting a PR from 9ja.
Like you guys said immi rules are changing everyday and that's my fear
Is not like there's even hope for 9ja to be better
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 09, 2013
Donxavier: Please is there anybody in the house who immigrated to Aussie with the subclass 189(Skilled Independent)visa?

They don't need it bro, u just need to sign off in the application form that you have enuff funds to support yourself. Take it while you can, it might change anytime.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 09, 2013
RedReact:
Why scareth thou?
@Ferdimako, you will surely ace the score, so no lele

Thanks!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 09, 2013
Billionaire001: @Jenny.......a friend wishes to go for tafe nursing in a regional area ,but all the nursing tafe program are 1.5years....does she stand a chance for PR,...or is there any advice on what she should do to get PR after studies.

Her only option is to get sponsorship and if she can't she would go back to Nigeria except she continues studying for her bachelors .

@miimii

If you meet the requirement for pr why not apply with your bachelors
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by talk2salt(m): 8:19am On Jul 09, 2013
mimi1147: @ talk2salt
Wollongong is the second option they gave me. I'm still trying to push for area with less populaton

I'm off to Wollongong next week. Hope to find a way round all the huddles.
Thanks Jenny for the down-to-earth info. You live, you learn
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 09, 2013
UBKtech:
They don't need it bro, u just need to sign off in the application form that you have enuff funds to support yourself. Take it while you can, it might change anytime.

Exactly , they better grab it now while its still hot like @manmeta would say cheesy
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 09, 2013
manmeta:

You mean something like bank statements stuffs? Nay! You don't need it. One of the greatest incentives for Australian migration. Sounds unbelievable, right? But it's true!!! Grab the offer while it's hot. Immigration policies are changing fast.

Bros, abeg am still waiting oh. I actually gave that thing to my boss also and he's yet to get back to me. Please help me with anything so that I finish it off.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 09, 2013
talk2salt:

I'm off to Wollongong next week. Hope to find a way round all the huddles.
Thanks Jenny for the down-to-earth info. You live, you learn

All the best...just plunge in and see the depth.You'll overcome the huddles.What flight?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2013
@ talk2salt
Hope to join you at wollongong very soon. Hold down the city for us... Lol

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 8:27am On Jul 09, 2013
@ jenny
I don't meet the requirement ooo
I have no working experience
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:47am On Jul 09, 2013
Austrilian good , affordable schools in structural Engineering plz......... And the procedure of being offered admission from Nigeria. tanx
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2013
I did not meet their requirement ooo
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 09, 2013
manmeta:

Exactly , they better grab it now while its still hot like @manmeta would say

Thanks guys.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 10:17am On Jul 09, 2013
@ talk2salt
U're going thru PR or study??
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2013
ferdimako:

Bros, abeg am still waiting oh. I actually gave that thing to my boss also and he's yet to get back to me. Please help me with anything so that I finish it off.

Don't worry Ferdie. I'm on it. I promised you this time around. Trust me, you'll have my comments probably this week. You're almost good to go bro.

We must have a Nairaland "parapo" or "owanbe" when you guys all land. LOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.