Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,434 members, 7,926,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 12:16 PM

If You Were The Opposite Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were The Opposite Sex? (746 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / How Many Opposite Sex U Had Sex With In Ur Entire Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were The Opposite Sex? by speeder(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2012
I always imagine what guys would have done if they were girls and what girls would have done if they were guys.
I do imagine if I were a girl i would have loved to see how guys flood just to let down there proposals.
What would u have done if u were the opposition sex? don't spoil d fun.
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2012
speeder: I always imagine what guys would have done if they were girls and what girls would have done if they were guys.
I do imagine if I were a girl i would have loved to see how guys flood just to let down there proposals.
What would u have done if u were the opposition sex? don't spoil d fun.

can you please translate the above in bold for me.......i thought i spoke English but i dont understand what you wrote.
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex? by freecocoa(f): 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2012
^grin grin

Hey MBJ sugar, you didn't visit my thread again, i left something there for you.
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex? by speeder(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

can you please translate the above in bold for me.......i thought i spoke English but i dont understand what you wrote.
means if i were a girl, i would like to watch boys flock over me just to scope me.
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2012
^^ah ok, thanks for the clarification.
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex? by Mynd44: 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
Lol@ how MBJ avoided freecocoa.
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2012
I would have married 3 men
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2012
Mynd_44: Lol@ how MBJ avoided freecocoa.

how can i? i send her a reply before answering this thread.........
https://www.nairaland.com/1030050/how-best-explain/1#11994324
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex? by Emmy9ite(m): 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2012
Op am coming lemme google it. Off to www.google.com see you!!!
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex? by omega25red(m): 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2012
Poster has fantacies of being a woman. Hmm this is how gender identity begins soon you would want to fly to thailand to have your dic turned into a qussy grin
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex? by slimming: 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2012
better toast
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex? by omotola1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2012
Are u sissy?
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex? by Mynd44: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

how can i? i send her a reply before answering this thread.........
https://www.nairaland.com/1030050/how-best-explain/1#11994324
Hmmm
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex? by speeder(m): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2012
omega25red: Poster has fantacies of being a woman. Hmm this is how gender identity begins soon you would want to fly to thailand to have your dic turned into a qussy grin
i knew somebody will make such comment. if i were a girl, i would have gone straight to the kitchen, pick a knife, and slit my throat.
nevertheless, if in the dream, i would have seen how guys like u scoped girls.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Love? / Seriously Guys What Wil U Do / RELIGION And ETHNICITY IS KILLING US IN NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.