Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,763 members, 7,975,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:01 PM

A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) (22204 Views)

LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / LASTMA Official Caught Making Call While Driving / LASTMA Official, Who Slumped On Traffic Duty, Dies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by 2rutalk1: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
Disgusting!!!!!!

This is what they want to do with their STATE POLICE!!!

Never again!

Thank you very much. Imagine what state Police will turn out to be with gun wielding-powers.
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by mcevans1(m): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Did Fashola told them to make arrest in such manner?

Haba! Guy pls don't derail this thread with your gibberish ohh

1 Like

Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by mcevans1(m): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2012
kokoye: .

So that's the best u can do abi>?
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by malc619(m): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2012
Fhemmmy:

The peoples who teached you Engrish in school doesn't did a good job.
In fact your situation is hopelenessness.
And I used to said presido's wife isn't speaking well....

4 Likes

Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by samfibby(m): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
Agbero in uniform. Eko o ni baje grin
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by lawmani: 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Omo see English o!

3 Likes

Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by Fhemmmy: 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
mc~evans:
Haba! Guy pls don't derail this thread with your gibberish ohh

I noticed that the govt, regardless of the level is blamed for everything at all times . . . So again, why not blame the gentleman in the pix and leave Fashola out of this.
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2012
Lagos is working
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by Inik(m): 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2012
grin jungle arrest
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by klax(m): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2012
And people want state police

If an educated man like Fashola could give power to some bloody tout called LASTMA or LASTMAN or LASTMAD to be doing these sort of craps is so pathetic.

Last time we had how ONE OF THESE ANIMAL CALLED LASTMA OR LASTMAD was dragging a truck steering with the driver and crushed a woman to death in the process I wonder sometime what in a real world Fashola want to achieve with this touts.
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by oderemo(m): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2012
And I used to said presido's wife isn't speaking well..

look who is talking, mr cambridge.

1 Like

Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by acidtalk: 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
klax: And people want state police

If an educated man like Fashola could empowered some bloody tout called LASTMA or LASTMAN or LASTMAD to be doing these sort of craps is so pathetic.

Last time we had how ONE THESE ANIMAL CALLED LASTMA OR LASTMAD was dragging a truck steering with the driver and crushed a woman to death in the process I wonder sometime what in a real world Fashola want to achieve with this touts.

Guy please quickly EDIT your writeup before Tinubu and Fashola's boys bounce on you. Na weather dey cause dis kin grammer oh! Even me sef dey misbehave but I no send anybody.
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by Olarichie: 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2012
Na today ? All of dem dey craze including government
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by mcevans1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2012
malc619:

And I used to said presido's wife isn't speaking well....

Haba! U r even worse!! Look @kettle calling pot black grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by icon8: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2012
You certainly missed his sense of humour!
ode remo:
And I used to said presido's wife isn't speaking well..

look who is talking, mr cambridge.

2 Likes

Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2012
THATS THE ONLY LANGUAGE THEY UNDERSTAND.
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by sambos994(m): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
Where is the garri brigade? They haven't been chased out of NL have they?
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by freecocoa(f): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
O soldier: Animal, dont you see that the driver is resisting arrest. fool
O boy calm down na,how you take know abi na you be the LASTMA official ni? grin grin

1 Like

Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by oderemo(m): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
i think the real sense of humour is actually in the lastmad arrestation grin grin
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by 2rutalk1: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
I noticed that the govt, regardless of the level is blamed for everything at all times . . . So again, why not blame the gentleman in the pix and leave Fashola out of this.

As far as it is Fashola, we should leave him out of this. But if it were Jonathan you would have started singing "Crucify him, crucify him". Gullible people

2 Likes

Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by malc619(m): 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2012
mc~evans:
[/b]

Haba! U r even worse!! Look @kettle calling pot black grin cheesy grin

U are WORSER than my humble self...
Abeg dey ur lane jare!!!!
cool cool cool cool cool

@Topic: The Officer nor fit blow the driver eye. These yoruba people na only to dey "voke" dem sabi
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by sammirano: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2012
kokoye:

Must you emphasize and highlight your terrible english in blue?

Did John tell them to make arrest in such manner? simple correction is enough
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by rexfada(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
this con3 is phreaking jungle, imagine arrest abeg!
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by manny4life(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
All of you attacking Mr Fhemmmy, can you guys just quit it... FOCUS on the topic

Like someone said, a tip of the iceberg should states have their own police.
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by logo77: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2012
maclatunji: Some LASTMA and KAI officers are touts in uniform.

Yes Ke........
Gbam !
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by greall1: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2012
Lastma no o•t.
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by anicho(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2012
klax: And people want state police

If an educated man like Fashola could empowered some bloody tout called LASTMA or LASTMAN or LASTMAD to be doing these sort of craps is so pathetic.

Last time we had how ONE THESE ANIMAL CALLED LASTMA OR LASTMAD was dragging a truck steering with the driver and crushed a woman to death in the process I wonder sometime what in a real world Fashola want to achieve with this touts.

haba guy...haven't you heard it's been passed into law that any individual who gbongbolosiga with grammer on any social network site would be banished to pluto?....abeg ooo calm down.
Oya unto the next one.
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by Tos87(m): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
;DReallllly...dis one na minor...they can do more than this ãпԃ kill dieing like fowl.
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by mcevans1(m): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
malc619:

U are WORSER than my humble self...
Abeg dey ur lane jare!!!!
cool cool cool cool cool

@Topic: The Officer nor fit blow the driver eye. These yoruba people na only to dey "voke" dem sabi

*Falls down from mango tree** Guy no kill me with laugh ohh grin grin grin grin
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by Samxiulee: 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
But we all know that anyone who resist arrest from the authorities(police,army,even lastma and ferma)will be treated the same way same thing happens in Europe and most especially,the us,police there will beat the hell outta you and restrain you if you dare resist arrest.Our danfo bus drivers are too reckless,they drive recklessly,break all the traffic rules with impunity,and in most cases when they break the law and sight an official,they try a getaway and crush anyone on their way.

2 Likes

Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by ujukala: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2012
It is acting
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2012
sambos994: Where is the garri brigade? They haven't been chased out of NL have they?

The CHAIRMAN of operation occupy garri in nigeria is here. I was banned for complete 2 days cos I asked how the price of garri affects us! Today if garri goes back to one naira like the old days all these ones ''critisizing'' me will be the ones eating garri and soup morning, afternoon and evening! Rubbish!

And pls how have u affected the price of garri with this comment?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First City Monument Bank On Fire In Lagos / I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari / FG Completes Repair Works On Abuja-kaduna Highway In Readiness For Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.