Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) (22127 Views)

LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / LASTMA Official Caught Making Call While Driving / LASTMA Official, Who Slumped On Traffic Duty, Dies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by Flaguppeace: 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2012
executinal:
Your father is a fool. I pity the animal that gave birth to you. Slow Cretin
He/she is more than a fool for insulting ppl cos of their opinions. Maybe he/she is one of the lastman self.

1 Like

Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by kennyalao: 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2012
Behold the ACN's justification for state police grin
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by dammytosh: 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
Imagine a state police with ACN thugs and NURTW rogues. Infact the Law would be enforced by fire by thunder. PDP Thugs will automatically become the criminal "

EKO for show season 2 episode 5 grin
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by Koikoi(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2012
akpanbaba: Folks Danfo drivers should be treated this way.You dont have to blame Fashola because Danfo drivers are possessed.

I must agree with you here. These Danfo Driver are nothing but wicked devils behind the wheels. They are all accidents that must happen! They are the boko haram of lagos

1 Like

Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by gbanga02: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2012
Dis is nt a drama oooo, but tipecal madness.
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by Naanhetch: 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2012
executinal:
Your father is a fool. I pity the animal that gave birth to you. Slow Cretin
kai na wa o wats wit d aninal an fool tin again una dey quick vex o an its dangerous to d health.
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by Kaycee4(m): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2012
This is a big offence.
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by anicho(m): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2012
klax: @Anicho Quote" haba guy...haven't you heard it's been passed into law that any individual who gbongbolosiga with grammer on any social network site would be banished to pluto?....abeg ooo calm down.
Oya unto the next one.

And what you've said is a correct english isnit mr grammar? Read what you posted above and explain to the house what gbongbolosiga, abeg ooo, oya stand for in English Language. I have no word for you I guess you must be one of the tout i'm actually talking about.

yeeee!! Laff wan kill me oo! Guy you can sabi vex o!
What are your early years like?? *wondering* Can't you see that 'gbongbolosiga' is a non existing word we used when we were kids? *that's if you remember your childhood* , and the other 'broken english' words are not in the same sentence?
Guy free me joor *critisize dat 1 2 o!*
infact GO H.U.G TRANS.FO.R.MER.
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by Exponental(m): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2012
O soldier:

Animal, dont you see that the driver is resisting arrest. fool

resisting arrest with his hand up Guy shut ur trap. Even if he resists arrest, what right does he have to combat an offender.
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by naijathings(m): 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
This one is still fair enough...
My neighbour got arrested about 2 weeks ago at 2nd rainbow.
Why?
He parked his car off the road and was talking on the phone.
the lastma guys were knocking profusely on the window till the man had to roll down the window so the lastma men wouldnt break it.
They nearly pulled him out of the car from the window.
they tore his shirt and he still had to "settle" them.
Na wah oh. Fashola is working... sometimes, backwards.

3 Likes

Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by Dee60: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2012
I argued in favour of State Police before but not anymore. You dare not give guns to these kind of men in LASTMA uniform.

It is just simply disgusting!
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by malc619(m): 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2012
ziccoit:

Na only that you noticed. In fact the guy killed everything right from the word go

Peoples
Teached
English
Doesn't did
Is hopelessness
To said etc.
My guy kill am for am patapata
KingOfNairaland: That is how they display their foolishness undecided
ziccoit:

See the professor of English grammar.
KingOfNairaland: Why are you laughing? Are you above mistakes? Will you shut up and correct him? mumu!

Bunch of peoples who cannot commentate on a topic but insist on following better people to look at their engrish.

@Topic: Can someone tell me why the Lastma guy refused to give the driver a straight punch in the eye??
If na warri u take try dat nonsense with Agbero, ur name go change to "One-Eye-Sunday"
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by FSU: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Did Fashola told them to make arrest in such manner?

Like he -FASOLA- does not know how they -LASTMA people- do the arrest, right? Is there any evidence that he has ever punished a LASTMA official for enforcing the law so crudely?

2 Likes

Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
malc619:

The peoples who teached you Engrish in school doesn't did a good job.
In fact your situation is hopelenessness.
And I used to said presido's wife isn't speaking well....
wat manner of oyinbo is this? or is this sarcasm?
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2012
malc619:

Bunch of peoples who cannot commentate on a topic but insist on following better people to look at their engrish.

@Topic: Can someone tell me why the Lastma guy refused to give the driver a straight punch in the eye??
If na warri u take try dat nonsense with Agbero, ur name go change to "One-Eye-Sunday"
cuh, this is not a sport session. comment shoulda been the right word. angry
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by malc619(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
Donlittle:

My guy, abeg dey ur lane oooo
You see smile for my face?
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by KingOfNairaland: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2012
ziccoit:

Na only that you noticed. In fact the guy killed everything right from the word go

Peoples
Teached
English
Doesn't did
Is hopelessness
To said etc.

ziccoit:

KingOfNairaland: Why are you laughing? Are you above mistakes? Will you shut up and correct him? mumu!

malc619:

Won't you take correction?
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by malc619(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2012
Donlittle:
cuh, this is not a sport session. comment shoulda been the right word. angry

Did I asked you to teach me engrish?
Face topic before I slap ur conscience...
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by malc619(m): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2012
KingOfNairaland: ziccoit:

Peoples
Teached
English
Doesn't did
Is hopelessness
To said etc.

ziccoit:

Won't you take correction?

You people should mind una business......
Aproko is your hobby......
ThankYOU is una Salary......
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by KingOfNairaland: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2012
malc619:

You people should mind una business......
Aproko is your hobby......
ThankYOU is una Salary......
Are you a tout? undecided Who introduced you to NL?
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by gbanga02: 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2012
EKO BAJE TITIIIIIIIII.......
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by anicho(m): 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2012
Donlittle:

abi o! That's what it's called SARCASM...some english-rotten-lastmaful-agbero driven mouth just wanna spoil the fun. As if the BK bombings, money lootings, family issues ain't enough trouble for our pretty heads.
Hooooolarrrr let da fun continue jor.
Small advice for u sadists. *Laughter is better than drugs*

2 Likes

Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by aryzgreat: 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2012
]ACN!!!!!!!!!!!!! ---- ALAYE CONGRESS OF NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by mapet: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2012
@OP,

Please restrict the insult of sensibility to yourself, Abeg. This picture hardly tell the full story. I thought common sense tells you LASTMA is an institution the government has put in place. A misbehaviour of its officers can be reported to appropriate channels and appropriate punishement will be given to the officer. The same Lagos State government sent a LASTMA official to jail for collecting 35,000 from an offender and not recipting and remiting to government. The aggrived guy just reported the LASTMA official on the pages of newspapers and Fashola instructed the AG of lagos (then Fola AuthurWorrey) to procecute the guy in court.

One can't but notice few exceptional cases that needs to be addressed but to resort to showing just one picture and brand that as the total reflection is down-right low.

We can't even make all the deductions from the picture. The could have refused to stop when told to. I know for a fact that the same Fashola that you needlessly seek to deride has said with the new electronic tracking system in Lagos, all Law enforcement agencies need to do is to get the plate number and all data about the driver will be shown. I also put some blame should also go to LASTMA authority for not deploying equipment to arrest the driver like equipments that will incapacitate the tires.

Meanwhile someone should please honorably show the good things LASTMA and FRSC are doing controlling traffic on 3MB
FSU: LASTMA AGENT AT WORK

This OP knows that motor park thuggery, oftentimes deadly, is a common feature of daily life in the SW. However, for Lagos, I thought Fasola, a so-called lawyer, will do things the civil way. Why does he approve and condone this crude manner of enforcing the law. Yeah! he inherited it from Tinubu, the chief thug; but one understands Tinubu and thuggery, but not Fasola.
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by miredia(m): 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2012
malc619:

The peoples who teached you Engrish in school doesn't did a good job.
In fact your situation is hopelenessness.
And I used to said presido's wife isn't speaking well....
Are u all really serious about not comprehending the fact that this dudes' just being comical. Now that's real low IQ
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by Ikwikwikwi(m): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2012
it is their way and the Lagos State Government are aware of this. They extort money far more than the police. I hate them with a passion.
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by malc619(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2012
KingOfNairaland: Are you a tout? undecided Who introduced you to NL?

[size=24pt]FACE UR FRONT....
DEY YOUR LANE....
........[/size]

OPE YOU CAN READ WHAT I WROTE ABOVE......
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by way4naija: 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
FSU: LASTMA AGENT AT WORK

This OP knows that motor park thuggery, oftentimes deadly, is a common feature of daily life in the SW. However, for Lagos, I thought Fasola, a so-called lawyer, will do things the civil way. Why does he approve and condone this crude manner of enforcing the law. Yeah! he inherited it from Tinubu, the chief thug; but one understands Tinubu and thuggery, but not Fasola.

The uncivilized attitude form of arrest displayed by the LASTMA official isn't because of Fashola.Most Lagos commercial drivers are lawless and thugs,the officials gotta be like robcops sometimes to enforce law
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by KingOfNairaland: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
malc619:

[size=24pt]FACE UR FRONT....
DEY YOUR LANE....
........[/size]

OPE YOU CAN READ WHAT I WROTE ABOVE......
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
psychologically, I think you need someone to help locate where you belong because, touts like you don't deserve the internet. Smh Sorry!!!
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by malc619(m): 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
miredia: Are u all really serious about not comprehending the fact that this dudes' just being comical. Now that's real low IQ

It's not easy to be a Nigerian, these people are just so angry about everything thing around them.... I wonder why they've decided to transfer their aggression to one whose mentor is Madam "Fellow Widows"...
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by malc619(m): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
KingOfNairaland: psychologically, I think you need someone to help locate where you belong because, touts like you don't deserve the internet. Smh Sorry!!!

Sir,
Why not face the topic?
Must you respond to my post?
Please Comment on the topic and leave me alone!
Thanks for your cooperation...
Re: A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) by freecocoa(f): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
Donlittle:
No my brother, it is personification grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya / Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) / 2019 Election: Atiku Visits Ekweremadu, Explains Choice Of Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.