Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,697 members, 7,882,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? (48578 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2012
Policewoman: Seun is right joo. Why would some jobless homosapiens be derailing each thread with their senseless Garri innundoes? Off with their heads joo!!!!
That's the only problem we have with them. Derailing threads.

Derailing threads that are very serious. . .
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Apologize to all you've insulted or get lost.......
cool cool cool cool cool
Never!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by acetee: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2012
I wake up in the morning and I soak some garri #In 2Face's voice#

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2012
GARRI (x7):

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Too late bro. You are Anti-Garri.....
How can i be anti-garri when i ate garri last night?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by GARRIx7(m): 10:39am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: Never!

Then Get Lost...!!!!!
It is too late to proclaim you love for garri......
You're an enemy...
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Sunbellar: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2012
NOW I JOIN THE GARRI NAIRALANDERS CLUB! WHAT ABOUT YOU?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ifihearam: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: That's the only problem we have with them. Derailing threads.

Derailing threads that are very serious is an understatement.......it makes the serious threads looks childish.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 05, 2012
ifihearam:

Derailing threads that are very serious is an understatement.......it makes the serious threads looks childish.
Exactly!

Imagine all sections of Nairaland and all threads on Nairaland discussing garri. . .

Is that what we really want?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Then Get Lost...!!!!!
It is too late to proclaim you love for garri......
You're an enemy...
grin grin grin grin
I proclaimed my love for garri before you were born. . .
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Chitexs250(m): 10:43am On Sep 05, 2012
Policewoman: Seun is right joo. Why would some jobless homosapiens be derailing each thread with their senseless Garri innundoes? Off with their heads joo!!!!
Na God go punish u and I no blame u self c ur name self policewoman tell me if not for Garri I sure say u for don die throw way since Policethief
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by achi4u(m): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2012
Emmy9ite: LAW OF COMBINING GARRI...The rate at which garri swells is directly proportional to the amount of water added and time left provided external forces are kept constant. G=KT
K=G1 T1/ G2 T2
G is measured in mudus
T is measured in seconds
K=Ms-1

calculations coming shortly,grab ur pencils
see garri equationgrin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Sunbellar: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2012
ifihearam:

IS THAT WHY PEOPLE WILL NOT EXPRESS THEIR LOVE FOR THIER DELICACY. IF U WANT TO BE SERIOUS; Y NOT GET TO THE HOSPITAL.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BREAD4SEUN: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: That's the only problem we have with them. Derailing threads.

MR SEXKILLZ DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR NAME DERAILS THE MENTAL CONFIGURATION OF EVERY THREAD? YOU SHOULD BE DESTROYED NOT BANNED. TO FORGIVE YOU MEANS YOU MUST MAKE SOME WONDERFUL COMMENTS ABOUT OUR MASTER "GARRI". angry angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by texaco1: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: Seun and all the mods are in support of the garri crew, except when they derail threads with garri comments. Derailers have always been banned since time immemorial. No one should feel victimized, law and order should be maintained for things to move on smoothly on Nairaland.

Derailing every thread with garri comments is wrong. We all know that.
where was all this words before u started abusing and insulting everybody ,do u remember how u insulted my background on other threads concerning this matter?i dont think u do.
i just wonder at times how true it is that absolute power corrupts absolutely even today on this thread without insulting anybody ur boiboi r123 has started banning ppl.please tel me isnt this thread about garri ?so why ban ppl for commenting on garri?if this has been ur attitude initially the garri phrase would have died a natural death.we have nothing against anybody just that u and ur mods should start displaying maturity and decorum before commenting or issuing banning threats

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ifihearam: 10:46am On Sep 05, 2012
Sunbellar: NOW I JOIN THE GARRI NAIRALANDERS CLUB! WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Nope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ifihearam: 10:47am On Sep 05, 2012
Sunbellar: IS THAT WHY PEOPLE WILL NOT EXPRESS THEIR LOVE FOR THIER DELICACY. IF U WANT TO BE SERIOUS; Y NOT GET TO THE HOSPITAL.

Shut up!!!!
You can create yet another thread to that effect.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by slimyem: 10:48am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: Exactly!

Imagine all sections of Nairaland and all threads on Nairaland discussing garri. . .

what has the banning and Seun's verdict done except increase the menace?
see..
The only solution to this issue is if Seun,the mods and everyone else IGNORES THEM at least for the next two weeks or threabout.
Don't hide their post nor complain about it...and watch it die.
Its really as simple as that!

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Elebiju: 10:49am On Sep 05, 2012
Sunbellar: NOW I JOIN THE GARRI NAIRALANDERS CLUB! WHAT ABOUT YOU?
me too abeg where dem d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y obtain form?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 05, 2012
Nairaland is a result of hard work and determination of the founder, even at detriment to his health. It progressed because of members like you and i. . .

Does it make sense to allow his work go down in flames? Does it make sense to fold our hands and watch the dismal display of thoughtlessness in the name of garri?

Garri is a type of food. There is a food section on Nairaland. Would it hurt anyone to discuss garri in food section? Why post about garri in romance section and family section for example? Why?

What is wrong is wrong. That a few people think it is right doesn't make it right.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by achi4u(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: Exactly!

So,we should be discussing boko haram or probably second world war(ww11) or crisis i Syria?

The earlier you discuss garri the better
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by monami2abd: 10:51am On Sep 05, 2012
slimyem: what has the banning and Seun's verdict done except increase the menace?
see..
The only solution to this issue is if Seun,the mods and everyone else IGNORES THEM at least for the next two weeks or threabout.
Don't hide their post nor complain about it...and watch it die.
Its really as simple as that!

But trust me just like the Nigerian FG, the simple thing will be difficult to do for seun and his mods.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BREAD4SEUN: 10:51am On Sep 05, 2012
I LOVE BREAD
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by doublej1(m): 10:51am On Sep 05, 2012
As far as garri dey concern, na another field odd study be that.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 05, 2012
BREAD_4_SEUN:
MR SEXKILLZ DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR NAME DERAILS THE MENTAL CONFIGURATION OF EVERY THREAD? YOU SHOULD BE DESTROYED NOT BANNED. TO FORGIVE YOU MEANS YOU MUST MAKE SOME WONDERFUL COMMENTS ABOUT OUR MASTER "GARRI". angry angry
Garri is sweet, especially when eaten with oha soup! That is a fact!

But does it make sense to post that fact on all sections of Nairaland?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Elebiju: 10:52am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: I proclaimed my love for garri before you were born. . .
me don't like this sexkillz one bit,abeg make una free me make I shove dry garri.with fish bone down him throat

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by GARRIx7(m): 10:52am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: I proclaimed my love for garri before you were born. . .

I wouldn't have been on this thread if you kids [/b]weren't derailing threads with garri comments, and seeking a dumb justification to continue. . . Lol
Who are the kids you were referring to..?
If they refrain from posting [b]the nonsense, no one would bother about banning them. . . Don't you see?
Guess you were referring to BEANS....
coming from someone who is a culprit of tribal comments, i couldn't be less bothered. . . Stop the garri nonsense.
Nice thread. As long as you keep the garri nonsense [/b]off the romance section, we cool.

Good luck.
WTF did you just say??
This is a very nice piece of creativity. But may i warn you not to bring this into the romance section. [b]I'll ban you faster than you can say "garri".

Good luck!

Need I bring in more..?
You are Anti-Garri....PERIOD.......
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Sunbellar: 10:53am On Sep 05, 2012
ifihearam:

Shut up!!!!
You can create yet another thread to that effect.
PLS DONT BE STUPID; GARRI CLUB MUST EXIST.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Chitexs250(m): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2012
ifihearam:

Nope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so what are u doing here then my friend get lost and never return here again hypocrit
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 05, 2012
texaco1:
where was all this words before u started abusing and insulting everybody ,do u remember how u insulted my background on other threads concerning this matter?i dont think u do.
i just wonder at times how true it is that absolute power corrupts absolutely even today on this thread without insulting anybody ur boiboi r123 has started banning ppl.please tel me isnt this thread about garri ?so why ban ppl for commenting on garri?if this has been ur attitude initially the garri phrase would have died a natural death.we have nothing against anybody just that u and ur mods should start displaying maturity and decorum before commenting or issuing banning threats
Only people that derail other sections of nairaland with garri comments are banned.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:55am On Sep 05, 2012
I luv garri

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ifihearam: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2012
texaco1:

In as much as I don't support this group,it is very wrong for any mod to ban or hide posts particularly on this thread because its expressly on garri issue,let me also use this medium to register my dissatisfaction over how you ban lately,its very very wrong. This and many other issues seun ought to look into and not inconsequential group like garri peeps.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply)

Ram Spotted On A Roof Of Two Storey Building (Video) / Man Fetches Water With Baskets: How Would You Describe This Man? (photo) / Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.