Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,847 members, 7,969,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:43 AM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? (49157 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2012
achi4u: So,we should be discussing boko haram or probably second world war(ww11) or crisis i Syria?

The earlier you discuss garri the better
Boko haram is discussed in the politics section. Garri is food, and should be discussed in food section. Have you seen where boko haram is discussed in romance section? Or food section? Or any other section? Why then should food be discussed in romance section for crying out loud?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Booty4me: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2012
slimyem: what has the banning and Seun's verdict done except increase the menace?
see..
The only solution to this issue is if Seun,the mods and everyone else IGNORES THEM at least for the next two weeks or threabout.
Don't hide their post nor complain about it...and watch it die.
Its really as simple as that!
And how does this damn post Affect the price of Garrium in d market? Eh
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by jslimz(f): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2012
modelmike7: . . So chemistry 0f garri , dat one self dey? Gettin much more interestin . . . . U get d biology and accounting of garri na? Lol lol lol

Wats d fermentation process in G4 production? That 1 na d biology and biochemistry na. As per accounting, feel free to ask the distributors and retailers.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by achi4u(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2012
BREAD_4_SEUN:
MR SEXKILLZ DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR NAME DERAILS THE MENTAL CONFIGURATION OF EVERY THREAD? YOU SHOULD BE DESTROYED NOT BANNED. TO FORGIVE YOU MEANS YOU MUST MAKE SOME WONDERFUL COMMENTS ABOUT OUR MASTER "GARRI". angry angry
Gbam!
he most apologize to garri group or face banned even though he's a moderator.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Elebiju: 11:02am On Sep 05, 2012
Seriously the mods here need a kinda orientation can u imagine they hid my post abt garri even in a garri thread wo Mr and Mrs mods na banning I d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y wait for UP GARRI TEAM
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 05, 2012
ifihearam:

In as much as I don't support this group,it is very wrong for any mod to ban or hide posts particularly on this thread because its expressly on garri issue,let me also use this medium to register my dissatisfaction over how you ban lately,its very very wrong. This and many other issues seun ought to look into and not inconsequential group like garri peeps.
The comments hidden on this thread were laced with needless insults and tribal sentiments. It had nothing to do with the G4 summit.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ojekomajeeba: 11:03am On Sep 05, 2012
my name is oje_koma_je_eba, (which is yoruba for "u suppose dey eat eba). why won't u eat eba? it is prepared from garri reacting with H2O in the presence of fire! It can be readily combined with vegetable or egusi to make ur belly satisfied. the botanical name for eba is garium sameba. the mathematical formula for calculating how many wraps of eba u eat in a day is e(x)=garri+∑_eba^∞▒(a_n cos⁡〖nπx/L〗+b_n sin⁡〖nπx/L〗 )
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by texaco1: 11:03am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: Only people that derail other sections of nairaland with garri comments are banned.
do u want to tell me that u dont know that ids of ppl discussing garri on this particular thread you urself is discussing garri have been banned since morning?nw tell me how they were derailing a garri thread by commenting on garri?
u mods just dont want to accept that u are wrong in some aspects.the sign of a real man is to be able to take responsibilty for his actions and accept when he is wrong

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by reinedamse: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2012
I don't know why this garri thingy became an issue.
Seun if you don't want the garri word,it's quite simple.do the same thing you did with other words like c.u.m.to precipitate,joystick,manliness,womanliness,etc.
You can just change garri to some other word temporarily till this garri trend fizzles out.
I just hope they don't jump to kpomo sha.Naughty peeps cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ujchief(m): 11:04am On Sep 05, 2012
texaco1:
pls can u explain derailing a topic in terms of nl?i have some questions to ask u
deviating from the main topic of discusion! Making divergent statements. If u dont find a topic uninteresting, save ur bandwidt and ignore it. Open ur own topic and discus watever u want in it!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 05, 2012
Elebiju: Seriously the mods here need a kinda orientation can u imagine they hid my post abt garri even in a garri thread wo Mr and Mrs mods na banning I d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y wait for UP GARRI TEAM
You are a liar. None of the comments you made on this thread was hidden. I just checked your profile. You went to the Job section and made a comment about garri. You were wrong for doing that.

Stop playing the victim here.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by r231(m): 11:06am On Sep 05, 2012
texaco1:
where was all this words before u started abusing and insulting everybody ,do u remember how u insulted my background on other threads concerning this matter?i dont think u do.
i just wonder at times how true it is that absolute power corrupts absolutely even today on this thread without insulting anybody ur boiboi r123 has started banning ppl.please tel me isnt this thread about garri ?so why ban ppl for commenting on garri?if this has been ur attitude initially the garri phrase would have died a natural death.we have nothing against anybody just that u and ur mods should start displaying maturity and decorum before commenting or issuing banning threats

hmmmmm

banning people undecided undecided

only one person and its because he kept spamming the thread with off topic comments
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by GARRIx7(m): 11:07am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: Boko haram is discussed in the politics section. Garri is food, and should be discussed in food section. Have you seen where boko haram is discussed in romance section? Or food section? Or any other section? Why then should food be discussed in romance section for crying out loud?

The Ocean is more than just water......
"Mona lisa" is more than just a piece of art
:
:
[size=18pt]Garri is more than just food....[/size]

Food Section is too small for GARRI... grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 05, 2012
texaco1:
do u want to tell me that u dont know that ids of ppl discussing garri on this particular thread you urself is discussing garri have been banned since morning?nw tell me how they were derailing a garri thread by commenting on garri?
u mods just dont want to accept that u are wrong in some aspects.the sign of a real man is to be able to take responsibilty for his actions and accept when he is wrong
I have seen all the hidden comments on this thread, and they were all insults. Nothing to do with the topic per say. . .
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by r231(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: I have seen all the hidden comments on this thread, and they were all insults. Nothing to do with the topic per say. . .

Thanks
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BREAD4SEUN: 11:09am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: Garri is sweet, especially when eaten with oha soup! That is a fact!

But does it make sense to post that fact on all sections of Nairaland?
TO BE REALISTIC MR SEXKILLZ, I AM A REVEREND FATHER OF A CATHOLIC CHURCH SO DO NOT THINK WE GARRI LOVERS ARE NOT HIGHLY PLACED PEOPLE. IN EVERY THREAD, HUMOUR MUST EXIST, WHILE SOME PEOPLE TALK ABOUT GARRI IN OTHER SECTIONS ON NL, THEIR POSTS IN SUCH TOPICS ARE VERY FEW; HOWEVER THEY INCREASE AND OVERWHELM THE TOPIC ONLY WHEN YOU START TO HIDE THER POSTS OR BAN THEM, SO STOP THAT. ALSO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU ARE MATURED. IN REALITY NOTHING MAKES SENSE IN THIS WORLD, PEOPLE WHO ARE HUMOROUS I WELCOME THEM- THAT IS WHY WHEN I AM ABOUT TO BE TRANSFERRED FROM ONE CATHOLIC CHURCH TO ANOTHER, PARISHIONERS CRY AND FLOOD ME WITH GIFTS AND BLESSINGS. LEARN. "DO NOT TAKE THINGS TOO SERIOUSLY IN LIFE BUT DO THEM SIMPLICTICALLY". I WAS A GRADUATE BEFORE I JOINED THE PRIESTHOOD. SEXKILLZ LOOSEN UP AND PRAISE MY MASTER "GARRI" OR ELSE....

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by achi4u(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: Boko haram is discussed in the politics section. Garri is food, and should be discussed in food section. Have you seen where boko haram is discussed in romance section? Or food section? Or any other section? Why then should food be discussed in romance section for crying out loud?
Garri is not discuss as food here,rather as figures of speech.
I hope you now know the reason people uses it.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Sunbellar: 11:09am On Sep 05, 2012
GARRI HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG ON NAIRALAND. SO FOLLOW ME JOIN GARRI CLUB
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 05, 2012
GARRI (x7):

The Ocean is more than just water......
"Mona lisa" is more than just a piece of art
:
:
[size=18pt]Garri is more than just food....[/size]

Food Section is too small for GARRI... grin grin grin grin
Now you see why garri comments are banned from other sections apart from food. Garri should be discussed in food section, and nowhere else.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by GARRIx7(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: I have seen all the hidden comments on this thread, and they were all insults. Nothing to do with the topic per say. . .

Show me for confirmation purpose....

And warn OAM4J to unban me ooooo, If I vex ehn...... !!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by GARRIx7(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2012

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 05, 2012
achi4u: Garri is not discuss as food here,rather as figures of speech.
I hope you now know the reason people uses it.
Why should garri be discussed as figure of speech? And what figure of speech is it classified under?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ikmba(m): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2012
i dnt get annoyed anytime i see dis garri posts, i jst laugh n move on, wen it comes to serious issues, i jst ignore dem. Back den in school this were d names Garri was known as 'Gariumsulphate, Cassava flakes, oto smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 05, 2012
GARRI (x7):

No, you don't have to see them.
And if OAM4J banned you, it was for a good reason.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by GARRIx7(m): 11:14am On Sep 05, 2012
BREAD_4_SEUN:
TO BE REALISTIC MR SEXKILLZ, [b]I AM A REVEREND FATHER OF A CATHOLIC CHURCH [/b]SO DO NOT THINK WE GARRI LOVERS ARE NOT HIGHLY PLACED PEOPLE. IN EVERY THREAD, HUMOUR MUST EXIST, WHILE SOME PEOPLE TALK ABOUT GARRI IN OTHER SECTIONS ON NL, THEIR POSTS IN SUCH TOPICS ARE VERY FEW; HOWEVER THEY INCREASE AND OVERWHELM THE TOPIC ONLY WHEN YOU START TO HIDE THER POSTS OR BAN THEM, SO STOP THAT. ALSO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU ARE MATURED. IN REALITY NOTHING MAKES SENSE IN THIS WORLD, PEOPLE WHO ARE HUMOROUS I WELCOME THEM- THAT IS WHY WHEN I AM ABOUT TO BE TRANSFERRED FROM ONE CATHOLIC CHURCH TO ANOTHER, PARISHIONERS CRY AND FLOOD ME WITH GIFTS AND BLESSINGS. LEARN. "DO NOT TAKE THINGS TOO SERIOUSLY IN LIFE BUT DO THEM SIMPLICTICALLY". I WAS A GRADUATE BEFORE I JOINED THE PRIESTHOOD. SEXKILLZ LOOSEN UP AND PRAISE MY MASTER "GARRI" OR ELSE....

grin grin grin grin grin
Even Men of GOD have joined GPAN...... Surely this Movement must Succeed!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Elebiju: 11:14am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: You are a liar. None of the comments you made on this thread was hidden. I just checked your profile. You went to the Job section and made a comment about garri. You were wrong for doing that.

Stop playing the victim here.
u dare call ne a liar then woe betides the mod that hid the garri pix I uploaded earlier check page 13 nothing in this world can make me like u sexkillz sogbo
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by CY09: 11:15am On Sep 05, 2012
BREAD_4_SEUN:
MR SEXKILLZ DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR NAME DERAILS THE MENTAL CONFIGURATION OF EVERY THREAD? YOU SHOULD BE DESTROYED NOT BANNED. TO FORGIVE YOU MEANS YOU MUST MAKE SOME WONDERFUL COMMENTS ABOUT OUR MASTER "GARRI". angry angry
Laughing hysterically in my office, and everybody is like wtf? grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by greall1: 11:15am On Sep 05, 2012
RUBBISH
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by GARRIx7(m): 11:16am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: No, you don't have to see them.
And if OAM4J banned you, it was for a good reason.

He's a [size=16pt]DIC.KTATOR.....[/size]
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ojekomajeeba: 11:17am On Sep 05, 2012
BREAD_4_SEUN:
TO BE REALISTIC MR SEXKILLZ, I AM A REVEREND FATHER OF A CATHOLIC CHURCH SO DO NOT THINK WE GARRI LOVERS ARE NOT HIGHLY PLACED PEOPLE. IN EVERY THREAD, HUMOUR MUST EXIST, WHILE SOME PEOPLE TALK ABOUT GARRI IN OTHER SECTIONS ON NL, THEIR POSTS IN SUCH TOPICS ARE VERY FEW; HOWEVER THEY INCREASE AND OVERWHELM THE TOPIC ONLY WHEN YOU START TO HIDE THER POSTS OR BAN THEM, SO STOP THAT. ALSO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU ARE MATURED. IN REALITY NOTHING MAKES SENSE IN THIS WORLD, PEOPLE WHO ARE HUMOROUS I WELCOME THEM- THAT IS WHY WHEN I AM ABOUT TO BE TRANSFERRED FROM ONE CATHOLIC CHURCH TO ANOTHER, PARISHIONERS CRY AND FLOOD ME WITH GIFTS AND BLESSINGS. LEARN. "DO NOT TAKE THINGS TOO SERIOUSLY IN LIFE BUT DO THEM SIMPLICTICALLY". I WAS A GRADUATE BEFORE I JOINED THE PRIESTHOOD. SEXKILLZ LOOSEN UP AND PRAISE MY MASTER "GARRI" OR ELSE....
Which kind reverend you be?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BREAD4SEUN: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2012
GARRI IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD AND PEN BECAUSE IT SUSTAINS YOUR LIFE. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2012
BREAD_4_SEUN:
You as a priest should know better than this nonsense. Your bible says there is a time for everything. Even the God you claim to worship is not a disorganized God, so why are you piloting the proliferation of disorganization on Nairaland, all in the name of humour?

Does that make sense to you? Is that what you were taught in the "priest school?"

is this how you conduct mass?

Will you leave the mass you were supposed to conduct, and start discussing and conducting a garri meeting in church?

How will you feel if people started shouting garri garri while you are conducting mass?

Do the right thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply)

Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) / Big Python Killed At FGGC Staff Quarters Calabar (pix) / Things You Can Do With A Toothpaste That You Never Knew

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.