Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,731 members, 7,969,125 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:16 PM

Things To Do At The Start Of Every Work Day - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Things To Do At The Start Of Every Work Day (14219 Views)

Sack Looming In Nigerian Banks - 5 Things To Do Now If You Work In A Bank / 19 Classes Of People You Will Find In Every Work Place. / How To You Beat Procrastination In Your Work Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Do At The Start Of Every Work Day by rimax: 9:04am On Sep 07, 2012
wow!nice tips.....keep it up grin
Re: Things To Do At The Start Of Every Work Day by firfinch(m): 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2012
Good job, nice thread! We should learn to appreciate things, had it been you had paid to get this advice, you would value it more.
Re: Things To Do At The Start Of Every Work Day by firfinch(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2012
killuminati: una don come? gringringrin
which one is gari, again . . . gari lolzzz
Re: Things To Do At The Start Of Every Work Day by akinmusi(m): 7:06am On Sep 08, 2012
yuzedo: You dey mad! Dis advice na for people wey dey carry cement and mold block? People wey dey fry garri & people wey dey sweep street? undecided
Driver go 1st wash car, buy bread & akara for junction na! grin

That list is BOLLOCKS! see her mouth like "Take advantage of your cleared head", "Plan a mid-morning break", "Listen to your voice mail", "Take five". .

As for me, i get to work. Stay in my car pinging, get upstairs, fart in the lift, eat my meat-pie/egg-roll/sandwich and my tea, coffee or yoghurt.
Then i read newspapers: Vanguard, Businessday, Bloomberg & NY Times. Then i come on Nairaland. . . wink

This strategy proves effective, and our Balance Sheet is 10/10! grin tongue

I am sure you are an experienced driver to one MD of a bank, or u are a cab driver **metro taxi** lol
Re: Things To Do At The Start Of Every Work Day by akinmusi(m): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2012
infolekan:

And the poster expects us to take a deep breath because? undecided I'm not asthmatic joo
This one na for oyinbo. Make I reach work five minutes earlier...where I go log that time put? shocked. Unless say I wan beat traffic sha. grin

where I work, it works and fits my settings save the part where I have to listen to voice mails.

What I can implore us to do is to be creative by looking at the list and bring out what one thinks can work.

Not everything there can be practical for everyone. Its a bit good for my settings and I do most things with the computer. Thanks
Re: Things To Do At The Start Of Every Work Day by flymeup: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2012
these are great tips.Thanks for sharing the information,i got to try these tips.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? / 3 Tips To Help You Escape A Sack Letter When You Can’t Do The Job / Difficulty Upgrading Certificate In State Civil Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.