Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,775 members, 7,921,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:16 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (157923 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 23, 2012
lie tongue
Pritheeann: am a newbie...

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 23, 2012
hi yu
tinuolababy: I'm new.

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by hofssama(m): 12:25am On Oct 23, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] smileyGuess am th newest member here, hope I have fun and am warmly welcomed by u all

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by onyekaMicheal(m): 8:37am On Oct 23, 2012
Hello friends, am new here....pls accept me as ur friend, promise to be nice here. God bless Nigeria.

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2012
Alright, i welcome everyone of you to NL R.Section. Enjoy the threads!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by iamswizz(m): 11:20am On Oct 23, 2012
I'm a new Nairalandlord...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
@oliverpin so u tink m lyinq??..
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by arewabee52(f): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
hmmm.there seems to be cuite guys here hmmmm.goood thou
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2012
onyeka Micheal :
Hello friends, am new here....pls accept me as ur friend, promise to be nice here. God bless Nigeria.
Next time cream ur lips abeg! Arrrrrghh!!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by abiL(f): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Ahhhhhhhh! shocked shocked

lipsrsealed

grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by cdamsel(f): 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
onyeka Micheal :
u use ur full name + pichurebros no b 2go/fb level na,no vex,wc sha.ll b nicer next time grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by stainless40: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2012
hello room! I am new here.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2012
My royal majestiez in their flyness, Im d rainmaker here, I'm new..... I ll keep d dread wet, so better grap an umbrella, if u don't wanna b wet...wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by say4gunit(m): 12:14am On Oct 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Thunder go fire u!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by say4gunit(m): 12:16am On Oct 24, 2012
cdamsel: u use ur full name + pichurebros no b 2go/fb level na,no vex,wc sha.ll b nicer next time grin
E concern u?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 24, 2012
Pritheeann: @oliverpin so u tink m lyinq??..
october ain new tongue
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Loooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
*faints*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2012
datz ur biz..@oliverpin..
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
Hi...I'm new on nairaland,hope to make new friends...guys & gurls- I go both ways wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2012
say4gunit:
Thunder go fire u!
Na d same fire na roast ur top lip abi? See hin face like Obasanjo wrinkled anus. Ko shyte mehn! angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by mutaad: 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
am male base in abuja
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by opino(m): 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
hello ppl. am new,from PH

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2012
say4gunit:
E concern u?
i tire o..........
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2012
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2012
Pritheeann: datz ur biz..@oliverpin..
take chill pill. we innit 2gther
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2012
NoraBarbie: [color=#006600][/color]
Hi...I'm new on nairaland,hope to make new friends...guys & gurls- I go both ways wink
hi u. welcm
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
sm1 please teach me how to check PM on here...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
@oliverpin...Thnx
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
NoraBarbie: @oliverpin...Thnx
Can i see your pix?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by say4gunit(m): 6:10am On Oct 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Na d same fire na roast ur top lip abi? See hin face like Obasanjo wrinkled anus. Ko shyte mehn! angry
Craze woman! The next time u disrespect Baba Iyabo I'll personally treat your f**k_up.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sylvia1(f): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2012
sexkillz: [font=tempus santc]s in mind. A newbie is a new member that does not know how things work around here. Pls do not be shy to ask questions, not matter how silly and inconsequential you think it may be. . .

There is also a separate thread for compliants if you feel you have been insulted or bullied by another member. www.nairal
and.com/639119hh

There are two moderators on this section, ([ur[sup][/sup]l=www.nairaland.com/jaybee]Jaybee[/url]
say4gunit:
Craze woman! The next time u disrespect Baba Iyabo I'll personally treat your f**k_up.
and Sexkillz currently) and they'll be here to answer your questions along with the other friendly older members on this set]

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (116) (Reply)

Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.