Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,775 members, 7,921,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:14 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (157921 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2012
Debsolat: Hi everyone, I'm new here.
Welcome, can i see your pix?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by gilmaro(m): 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2012
Tenderly1: hi everybody am new here and... emmm i dnt know what i will write next hmmmm.,...

Goodmorning everyone. Am new here.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2012
obas01: Hi
Am chai and am new
New here
ur mama name u chai? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by bollizee(f): 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
hi everyone, am new here nd i really wanna mingle wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by flourishing(m): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2012
bollizee: hi everyone, am new here nd i really wanna mingle wink

welcom welcom.hope u started ur week on a good note. want to mingle too
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2012
flourishing:

welcom welcom.hope u started ur week on a good note. want to mingle too
na only females u dey welcome? hmmm.... i c u o! grin grin grin grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
Hi y'all, I'm new here. Any hot chick to welcome me in with BJ? One with no mouth odor please.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by flourishing(m): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
na only females u dey welcome? hmmm.... i c u o! grin grin grin grin
na cos say me sef wan mingle oooo. u no now anything can happen.if u be newbie make i welcom u tooooo
WELCOOOOOOOOOME. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
Hi y'all.
I am mynd and I am new here. Can anyone show me how to send messages to another member?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Idowuogbo(f): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2012
flourishing:
na cos say me sef wan mingle oooo. u no now anything can happen.if u be newbie make i welcom u tooooo
WELCOOOOOOOOOME. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i feel u joor!! grin grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
This is the right chamber grin. *looks around* I am single too and want to mingle cool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
I am also new. Can we mingle together? My number is 01-8194169
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am also new. Can we mingle together? My number is 07062427943
na so the konji hold u reach? cry cry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
hornipipe: na so the konji hold u reach? cry cry
Its a nice practical joke.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Its a nice practical joke.
yeah ryt?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by flourishing(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
hornipipe: na so the konji hold u reach? cry cry
bros i tire oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am also new. Can we mingle together? My number is 01-8124467
o boy d guy fast o! See groove grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
hornipipe: yeah ryt?
Its quiet interesting too. I would love to see the look on the face of the owners of those phones
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
flourishing:
bros i tire oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by LeJeun3: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44: Hi y'all.
I am mynd and I am new here. Can anyone show me how to send messages to another member?

Mynd, are you new on Nairaland or U just remembered this section?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Its quiet interesting too. I would love to see the look on the face of the owners of those phones
grin why did you edit your post
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by flourishing(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
hornipipe: grin
guys dey find shortys now. but wait ooooo festive season don dey near. just saying ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2012
hornipipe: grin why did you edit your post
Cos I wanted to put another number. That was my number when my phone was stolen. I am in the mood for some revenge
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Cos I wanted to put another number. That was my number when my phone was stolen. I am in the mood for some revenge
lol, like she was ever gon' call grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2012
LeJeun3:

Mynd, are you new on Nairaland or U just remembered this section?
I am new on NL
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2012
flourishing:
guys dey find shortys now. but wait ooooo festive season don dey near. just saying ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you've bn doing just that on this thread tongue
Welcoming ladies only grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
hornipipe: lol, like she was ever gon' call grin
I hope someone does
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
I hope someone does
undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by flourishing(m): 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2012
hornipipe: you've bn doing just that on this thread tongue
Welcoming ladies only grin

bros make i welcome guys?. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2012
flourishing:

bros make i welcome guys?. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
flourishing:
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
Where are all the newbies? I wanna spread my number
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Debsolat(f): 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2012
D-Explorer:
Welcome, can i see your pix?

Where is yours? I'm happily married.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (116) (Reply)

Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.