Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,775 members, 7,921,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:14 PM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (157921 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sylvia1(f): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2012
smileyHello everybdy,am new hia...hp 2 make new friends smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 7:44am On Oct 25, 2012
sylvia.1:
Welcome to NL Romance Section!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

Welcome to NL Romance Section!

Mr Explorer, how bout one a new fun thread this weekend
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:21am On Oct 25, 2012
flanrey:

Mr Explorer, how bout one a new fun thread this weekend
My brother, many of these things requires proper planning. Just thought about it few minutes ago also. You can put up something as well, you've my support and the mods are standing too cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

My brother, many of these things requires proper planning. Just thought about it few minutes ago also. You can put up something as well, you've my support and the mods are standing too cheesy

Nah, I'm not that innovative
I trust you to drop something fun for friday night
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 8:33am On Oct 25, 2012
flanrey:

Nah, I'm not that innovative
I trust you to drop something fun for friday night
Well could chat on at derailers paradise. Pls., meet me there.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
NoraBarbie: @oliverpin...Thnx
yw.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by msmbili: 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
OliverPin: yw.
hai everybody
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 26, 2012
Welcome una o. Hope the babes are really mingling. . . tongue
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by nass07(m): 10:11am On Oct 26, 2012
sylvia.1:
u wellcome sylvia. Personally from me *winks*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Ocutegan(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2012
I don land o. Enuf of viewing as a guest Now I'm ready for NL babes. I hail everyboody oga sexkills well done, I see I gotta pay you homage if I wanna live long here so I salute you. E je ko ye mi ☺º°˚˚˚°ºo smiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Eleponblue(m): 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2012
hi Guys,I'm ELEPONBLUE...a double dicked fella...Welcome me
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by iyatrustee(f): 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2012
^^^^ is your epon really blue? shocked shocked
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2012
iyatrustee: ^^^^ is your epon really blue? shocked shocked
undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by innocentchuks(m): 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2012
[quote author=Maria-G]#sighs......ex bf
u dont have to sigh it is well for one that said no one thousand is there ready to say yes. so never let that disturb u.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
iyatrustee: ^^^^ is your epon really blue? shocked shocked
lmfao....
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Donlouise(m): 12:56am On Oct 27, 2012
Finally d don is here pls who is going 2 give me a tour of dis section *most preferably a fyn sexy chick** wink
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by pamforever(f): 1:09am On Oct 27, 2012
Its been over 6yrs l 'Nairalanded' last! Guess l can pass for new? grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Vijon(m): 3:44am On Oct 27, 2012
am new here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2012
I love nigeria girls.. They quite interesting and funny too... Columbian and spanish babe no bad too.... Omg!!! Where is my columbian passport??!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by nyxus(m): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2012
[color=#550000][/color]
Am Nyx, Am New Here... Male, Cool, hoping to mingle and use this pedestal to bring more friends on BBM, Twitter and Facebook... smiley I wish my self a Hitch free stay
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
Vijon: am new here
welcome dear...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
nyxus: [color=#550000][/color]
Am Nyx, Am New Here... Male, Cool, hoping to mingle and use this pedestal to bring more friends on BBM, Twitter and Facebook... smiley I wish my self a Hitch free stay
welcome sire..
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Pritheeann(f): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
eelbay: I love nigeria girls.. They quite interesting and funny too... Columbian and spanish babe no bad too.... Omg!!! Where is my columbian passport??!
huh
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 28, 2012
[quote author=innocent chuks][/quote]never mind that
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by obas01(m): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
Hi
Am chai and am new
New here
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by sexymodel13(m): 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2012
Hey people... Am Jeff! Am new here. Mind getting me up to speed?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by bridoveovicom: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2012
Am bridove,Female,am new here,need friends dat can invest deir time in malife
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by jackpot(f): 12:37am On Oct 29, 2012
bridove@ovi.com:
Am bridove,Female,am new here,need friends dat can invest deir time in malife
shattap over dia, you gala&LaCasera seller. angry Just say you want a sugar mummy! tongue tongue tongue cheesy
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Debsolat(f): 11:05am On Oct 29, 2012
Hi everyone, I'm new here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (116) (Reply)

Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.