Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists (21527 Views)

Timaya Ft D'banj - Mind Over Matter / Pusha T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other G.O.O.D Music Artists / Naeto C Ft D'banj - Tony Montana (Remix) ~ (Hot Jam!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by FemiAdesina: 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
Is funy some Nigerians are so dump using der used BB nd Toks laptop nd whack network to talk ill of someone who is global .. Dbanj is going higher fools he is new on d label be patient am sure after a while you be kissing ass .. I hate all of you am not a fan but am happy with Dbanj achievement so far so is Africa
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by naturalwaves: 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
cantell:
D'banj brought the hate on himself. During the time of his feud with Don jazzy, he was running his mouth while Don J kept quiet.
He even claimed owning mohit records independently even though naija people knew better.
After the various crap he pulled then, the hatred he caused blinded so many people especially Nlders.
So, no matter what he does, people will still see it as crap.

Point Of Correction : There was never a feud between Dbanj and Donjazzy.Their split was a mutual one,no hard feelings.Only d fans of both parties painted the picture of a feud.

If Dbanj didn't av a stake at Mohits,Don Jazzy wouldn't av changed the name of d record label from d already known Mohits to Mavin after their split(Simple logic) and when Don Jazzy launched Mavin Records,Dbanj sent a congratulatory message. What else? D'banj will ever remain a humble guy that he is.

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
naturalwaves:

Are U minding those ones? I remember vividly the time D'banj was with d JJC and d 419 squad,he was not even given a chance to hume talkless of sing.Infact,there is this vid of theirs where he was just left behind alone only for him to come back to Naija and make hits and success that even shocked d JJC guys and now,Dbanj is bigger that all of them combined(d group has splitted anyway)and d rest is history. Dbanj,from what I've seen so far is a humble and patient guy.He takes his time to mingle,observe and learn before making his big breaks.I'm very sure he's putting 1 and 2 together.

You pointed out that he had to leave and come to Naija to get his groove on. All I am saying is that, what I see now, I don't like it. Well, D'Banj is a hustler and I believe he will still crack this. He will make something out of this.

No one should tell me giving D'Banj a verse on an Album is fire brigade approach. I wonder why Kanye could not give the KOKOMASTER a verse. Praying for the best for Don Jazzy and D'Banj.

Kanye West worked with Jay-Z on the Blueprint album and it is reported that the Album was made in two weeks and Jay wrote the rap in 2 days. Isn't that a fire brigade approach used. That album was a certified classic and listed as one of the top 5 albums of the 2000 era.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
Nigerians will always have sumfng to say.
I imagine if it was the other way around: say, dbanj featured kanye and all kanye did in d song was jus to hum for 10secs. Nigerians wud still open deir mouth to say sumfng lyk 'kanye felt to big to sing in d song. Hez bigger dan singing for dbanj. He'd rather just hum'... But nw dat its our boy dbanj dats humming, every1 sees it as houseboy part? Really? Hmmmn. Ok.

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by naturalwaves: 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

You pointed out that he had to leave and come to Naija to get his groove on. All I am saying is that, what I see now, I don't like it. Well, D'Banj is a hustler and I believe he will still crack this. He will make something out of this.

No one should tell me giving D'Banj a verse on an Album is fire brigade approach. I wonder why Kanye could not give the KOKOMASTER a verse. Praying for the best for Don Jazzy and D'Banj.

Kanye West worked with Jay-Z on the Blueprint album and it is reported that the Album was made in two weeks and Jay wrote the rap in 2 days. Isn't that a fire brigade approach used. That album was a certified classic and listed as one of the top 5 songs of the 2000 era.

The one between Jay Z and Kanye happened so fast cos they sing similar styles at least,they are both rappers hence the reason for d smooth synchronisation of their works.Dbanj is not a rapper.

Trust Dbanj to bring something out of all these subsequently.He is patiently waiting for his break + he still operates his own record label ,DB records so pallying with Kanye is not all he's doing.If one had seen Dbanj with d JJC guys,one wouldn't av tot anything good could come out of him but here he is.Every minute,Nigerians are always too anxious to see what Dbanj is up to, I'm sure some will even av radars to monitor him.lolz.This dude must be really difft. Dbanj OYATO joor.

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Geeweeny(m): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
it took big sean almst 3 yrs to bcm who he is in g.o.o.d music n u expct dbanj to be a big star nt even up to a yr.gv d guy sm space na wa 4 haters o
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by naturalwaves: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2012
yinkaGreen: Nigerians will always have sumfng to say.
I imagine if it was the other way around: say, dbanj featured kanye and all kanye did in d song was jus to hum for 10secs. Nigerians wud still open deir mouth to say sumfng lyk 'kanye felt to big to sing in d song. Hez bigger dan singing for dbanj. He'd rather just hum'... But nw dat its our boy dbanj dats humming, every1 sees it as houseboy part? Really? Hmmmn. Ok.

Hahahahahaha.Exactly my dear,what a good point U av there.Trust Nigerians to always swing issues the way it favours them.U couldn't av said it better.Even wen Snoop only did a single rap verse in Endowed rmx,some were still complaining that he(snoop) was too big to do two rap verses.Some even said,Dbanj and Donjazzy could only pay for a verse and couldn't afford two or more.If Kanye had done d reverse of what Dbanj did,they will still end up insulting Dbanj.Hmmmm,Naija, I hail thee.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2012
Geeweeny: it took big sean almst 3 yrs to bcm who he is in g.o.o.d music n u expct dbanj to be a big star nt even up to a yr.gv d guy sm space na wa 4 haters o

Big Sean was a nobody, while D'Banj was already a big star before the G.O.O.D deal. Do you get why the time period should never be the same. For instance, in Football when a new star like Thiago is trying to break into Barca can't be compared to David Villa signing for Barcelona. D'Banj was already a legend before wearing that Chain of Kanye.

Even after years of Big Sean working with Kanye, I still feel D'Banj has more global impact than Big Sean.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by biggiedol: 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: And how much did p square paid rick ross? person!

P-square paid Rossy 100k dollars to feature in the song
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by dan55: 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
why do u all hate dbanj. U cant never compare kenya wit kadina.
U can never compare wizkid riches wit dbanj.
Dbanj in dat collarbor of pusha and good music only hummed of few second. But he was paid 4x higher than what wizkid was paid by kadinal to sing entire chorus.
Mr man you guys shuld open eye, dbanj cant eat wit jayz in same plate. Wizkid cant.
Amout to ft Dbanj cant be compared wit that to ft wizkid. Is just lyk in 9ja u wana ft u wil use dat moni and ft many people terry g, flavor and even M i.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by LaPink: 12:19am On Sep 15, 2012
₱®ÌИСΞ:
His humming was even autotuned undecided undecided just saying

Yes it was. cry
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by LaPink: 12:32am On Sep 15, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Another ibo fool chatting rubbish. By the way, why is It that you ibo fools hate dbanj? Why are you fools not complaining when snoop dogg featured him? Oh, beacause donjazzy wad around, right?

I guess because he has kicked out the leech sucking his blood. Where is mohits after dbanj left? in the casket dead and buried!

Your god donjazzy produced trash called album with his alleged "super talented" mavin crew. fools

Take it Easy Abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:47am On Sep 15, 2012
dan55: why do u all hate dbanj. U cant never compare kenya wit kadina.
U can never compare wizkid riches wit dbanj.
Dbanj in dat collarbor of pusha and good music only hummed of few second. But he was paid 4x higher than what wizkid was paid by kadinal to sing entire chorus.
Mr man you guys shuld open eye, dbanj cant eat wit jayz in same plate. Wizkid cant.
Amout to ft Dbanj cant be compared wit that to ft wizkid. Is just lyk in 9ja u wana ft u wil use dat moni and ft many people terry g, flavor and even M i.
Wizkid's voice is already being heard with the American artistes. Only time can slow Wizzy. I don't think the Kokomaster left this shores to get paid to hum. I believe he wants to shine and that is all we also want.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by charlesopp(m): 7:51am On Sep 15, 2012
D'banj ; the most talked about star so far this 2012, I found out dat dia is alwas somfin 2 talk abt dis dude everyweekend, even for tooxclusive..#oyato!

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by onatisi(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2012
thegoodjoehunt: Wizkid's voice is already being heard with the American artistes. Only time can slow Wizzy. I don't think the Kokomaster left this shores to get paid to hum. I believe he wants to shine and that is all we also want.
my guy u are wasting ur time trying to make these dbanj fans see reason,they will keep hammering on just one point that u are an ibo and that u hate dbanj.as long as dbanj and his fans believe that 20sec humming and 20sec kungfu dancing is good for his carrer ,then no problem.but i know that dbanj doesnt know the kind of star and fame he has becos if he does he will know that he is bigger than most of those GOOD artists .but i rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by chexyincx(m): 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2012
D'banj enemies die in Jesus Name, amen
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by chexyincx(m): 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2012
Long live King D'banj, Africa's biggest, richest & most talented of all time. Enemies, eti run down.

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by brownsug(f): 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2012
In fact wetin dbanj do for some nairaland pple do u really want to progress,no be d guy koba u now work harder maybe in d next 10 yrs u sef go become at least church choir my person don't let dem bother u jare they are born to beef duh
mikuz: whats your own? Must you hate? Aproko!
Mtchew
tongue
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by brownsug(f): 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2012
Dis one no be badbelle again na fire belle sorry o
onatisi:
my guy u are wasting ur time trying to make these dbanj fans see reason,they will keep hammering on just one point that u are an ibo and that u hate dbanj.as long as dbanj and his fans believe that 20sec humming and 20sec kungfu dancing is good for his carrer ,then no problem.but i know that dbanj doesnt know the kind of star and fame he has becos if he does he will know that he is bigger than most of those GOOD artists .but i rest my case.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Eleazarrh(m): 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2012
Since D'banj joined GOOD music, things stopped being GOOD for him. Oyato was a crap, humming on an a 4 minute track. D'banj don downgrade... So sad.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by chexyincx(m): 6:06am On Sep 16, 2012
leave bad bells pple, they're going nowhere & neither will they want u to. What u makes happen for others God will make happen for u
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by bolajibreeze: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2012
U guys shuld stop saying nonesense oooO!!!!!!....... Dbanj took d hook nd even if he did..bt he did.... He nd kanye relatively had d same tym duration on d track..... Support ur blood na

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Funk And Pop Songs Of The 1970s, '80s and 1990s / Nigeria's Top 10 Rappers Of The Year / Singers That Really Can't Sing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.