Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists (21528 Views)

Timaya Ft D'banj - Mind Over Matter / Pusha T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other G.O.O.D Music Artists / Naeto C Ft D'banj - Tony Montana (Remix) ~ (Hot Jam!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:24am On Sep 14, 2012
All Kanye has to do is to let Don Baba J take D'Banj into the studio and a hit good enough to rock Good music all stars album will be delivered. Just give it a try. That is where the magic lies.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:27am On Sep 14, 2012
hommie47: AMAZING SONG.
WHY PEOPLE ARE SWEATING OVER DBANJ'S BRIDGE IN THE SONG IS BEYOND ME

HE IS AN AFROBEAT SINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT WOULD NOT MAKE SENSE TO GIVE HIM 8 BARS ON A RAP SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF KANYE SIGNED A MEXICAN TRADITIONAL SINGER FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES, WOULD HE HAVE A WHOLE VERSE ON A HIPHOP SONG WITH THE GROUP??

ANYWAY, THE GENERAL PUBLIC IS ALWAYS RELUCTANT TO SEE THE TRUTH BENEATH THE SURFACE. THATS WHY PEOPLE DUMB SH!T DOWN TO SPEAK TO THEM.

EVEN ELTON JOHN WAS ON KANYE WEST'S 'ALL OF THE LIGHTS' AND ALL HE DID WAS BACKGROUND VOCALS. YOU COULDNT EVEN HEAR HIS VOICE IN IT. UNLIKE DBANJ IN THIS SONG. DID AMERICANS COMPLAIN? THE OVER-SABI IN THIS COUNTRY HAS INCREASED OUR FUEL PRICE

YOU ALL NEED TO SUPPORT, AND BE OPTIMISTIC ABOUT YOUR OWN

DONT BE SETTING ALIEN STANDARDS BECAUSE YOU ARE BROWSING FROM YOUR DADDY'S LAPTOP

IF YOU FIGHT PROGRESS, YOU WILL END UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY.

PERIOD.

Please is Elton John a GOOD music artist? Can you tell me one GOOD Music artist that is being treated the way Kanye is treating D'Banj?

By the way can you tell me that the guy that did this.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL3A7lUecyQ

can't deliver a verse? This is a GOOD Music artistes album, more is needed from D'Banj.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by aorta(m): 1:47am On Sep 14, 2012
Excelboi: I heard hiss voice sounding like someone about to release ontop woman...
U̶̲̥̅̊ bad oo
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by tuasefemi(m): 1:59am On Sep 14, 2012
In fact, if I say I don't understand these anti success(d'banj) here on NL,especially on this very tread,it's a big lie. For those that are quoting(replying) u also I see them as those who don't understand ur pains.....u r simply 'ageku ejo ti n soro bi agbon'- only d wise would understand that!
Let make myself clear a bit by coming down 2 ur level, from d history of music in this country down 2 d modern music trend(hip hop & d rest),it has always been dominated by a group of people. Now, in d last few years, this tribal bigots have almost been relegated 2 zero in d industry. They started 2 wonder why......but instead of putting their home in order, they believe beefing/hating d successful would make them relevant & that's why they keep on going down d drain....b4 u continue,think about it & tell yourself(not me) how many of their descendants/clans are making ways in d industry presently compare 2........(Fill in d gap).
D'banj has always been a big success in the industry ever since he started, even more successful right after he parted with his estranged friend,gold digger(no apologies) as if he was d one that had been holding him down-another source of wonder(night mare).
He(d oko Master) has promised 2 continue waxing stronger so as 4 u guys 2 see something 2 make up with ur joblessness since u have chosen beefing d successful as ur major occupation.
I'd rather advise,after reading this,u guys should sit down & think or better still gather yourselves 2geder & deliberate on how 2 move 4ward/revive ur glory in music industry instead of trying 2 bombard me with ur viral comments.....but if u choose 2 bombard me,trust me I would not relegate myself in trading words with u,I would simply ignore you....gbam!
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:18am On Sep 14, 2012
I hope D'Banj bounces back but if he needs Don Baba J to really break the ice, then they should put their differences aside and make this money. Together, those guys were unstoppable and really put Naija on the world music chart. I really miss them together. Sometimes you don't know a moment is priceless till it's gone.

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Dukeofgarri: 2:52am On Sep 14, 2012
he said he is bringing out n album this year,honestly i am waitin. all these jumping around like he is looking for some lost banana is way beyond me.

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 14, 2012
DBanj my man. You never fail to amuse me. You downgraded your talent when you sign up with Kanye cos Kanye, aint got the beats needed for your sounds. Don Jazzy tailored beats to meet your sounds, but Kanye makes people sing to match his beats. Its reverse strategy you are not used to and I dare say you will not be used to, now I fear for your entertaining prowess. Earlier it was a 5 seconds cameo, now its 10 seconds of humming like a r*etard. I fear for your career future. You cant be with Kanye forever, so why not think of an exceed plan from the contract before Kanye kills the little respect we still have left for you. How can my own megastar become a square peg in a round hole, up to a point that a song's tempo has to altered to provide 10 seconds for humming-like-a-goat interlude. DBanj, you got to leave Kanye and define your path. You are a Nigerian, and we have unstoppable spirit. This is not hating but I missed the BBanj I knew and love.

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 6:21am On Sep 14, 2012
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 6:22am On Sep 14, 2012
After all the ranting from these bigots, dbanj will smile to the bank. fools!
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 6:34am On Sep 14, 2012
Dbanj' s successful check list.

1. Sign Mercury music

2. sign GOOD music.

3. climbed to No. 9 position on UK top 40 charts.

4 Got Vodacom Ghana multi million mouth watering deals.

5. sold thousands songs on iTunes stores, raking millions in pounds .

6. Got featured on eastenders. The first in history.

7. Enjoys massive airtime during Olympic games. imagine your song playing during Olympics.

8. Established a record DKM

9. co- acted a film with K.west., "cruel summer"

10. . . .Still making millions while bigoted ediots die of cardiac arrest.

We understand why these mongrels hate you. They don't have anyone like you. if they do, they should give us names.

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 6:48am On Sep 14, 2012
one dolt claimed you paid 3 million dollars which is approximately half a billion naira. Now how people in the world have seen that amount of money? .
someone that can comfortably cough out half a billion naira without blinking his eye lash, yet some fools want us to believe success is a monopoly rights reserved for their kidnapping and drug dealing brothers? fools
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by biggiedol: 6:48am On Sep 14, 2012
bashr8: did they pay kanye west 3million dollars or did kanye west pay them ? you dont pay to be signed it is the other way round.

He (D'Banj)paid 3 million dollars to Kanye West and also 1 million dollar to Snoop,so our own very Ejanla don F up big time

2 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by tollytexy(m): 6:51am On Sep 14, 2012
Abeg shey no be dbanj dey cry for that track ooohh ooohhh ooohhh ooohhh oooohhh ooohhhh Who collect him bread? Good Job Pusha T... But lil Wayne still dey vex for u shaa..hes droppin' Goulish 2 soon..lol

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by chino11(m): 6:51am On Sep 14, 2012
Shaw007: but nawa o!! I knew some kids on Nairaland are quite dull but. . .dis dull?? Dude this agbero can buy you,buy all what u built with your entire life savings,and even knock in you little village,if u cant call that an achievement i wonder what is o!!

And Btw,with all your years lavished not with wealth but with jealousy and wretchedness,what av you really achieved??

Common sharrapppppp. Bleep you.

Psquare alone can buy up entire Yoruba land including your poor dbanb and rest of junk musicians you eddiots extol and make your people slaves. In my village dbanj is a pauper. Go figure
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by biggiedol: 7:03am On Sep 14, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: If una like carry una mouths chop shyt, Dbanj is the greatest and most successful musician in Nigeria presently.

Wait until dem carry Grammy give am. fools

Hey D'Banj is good and I like him,buh don't ever in ur entire life,in this generation and in the next to come say he is the most successful or the greatest musician in Nigeria,because he shoe no near many musicians in Nigeria,where did u keep FEMI,2face,KSA,guy abeg make u leave sentiment here joor,

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by onatisi(m): 7:06am On Sep 14, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Dbanj' s successful check list.

1. Sign Mercury music

2. sign GOOD music.

3. climbed to No. 9 position on UK top 40 charts.

4 Got Vodacom Ghana multi million mouth watering deals.

5. sold thousands songs on iTunes stores, raking millions in pounds .

6. Got featured on eastenders. The first in history.

7. Enjoys massive airtime during Olympic games. imagine your song playing during Olympics.

8. Established a record DKM

9. co- acted a film with K.west., "cruel summer"

10. . . .Still making millions while bigoted ediots die of cardiac arrest.

We understand why these mongrels hate you. They don't have anyone like you. if they do, they should give us names.
guy you are a complete nuisance with outstanding foolishness,who hates dbanj?from the way u talk it seemd he gives u some little recharge card coins .becuase if ur brain is strong and capable enough to reason u would have noticed that most of the comments here are dbanj good.whant we are saying is that he is losing his touch and fans and we dont like that ,when he was in nigeria was he giving any one of us money?e are the ones that buy his records and anytime he is featured there is a lot of expectation and when what he does doesnt match our expectation so we shouldnt talk we should keep silent.no wonder dbanj keeps doing cameo or lancelot appearances and keeps jumping around like a wild monkey looking for banana.if dbanj continues listening to ppl like you he wont last very long on the music scene.since u started all these ur stupid dumbe jumbo mumblings u have not given a reason or said something tangible like an advice that can help dbanj carrer.so u think past success is all the best and that he has won all abi?ode.

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by biggiedol: 7:08am On Sep 14, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Another ibo fool chatting rubbish. By the way, why is It that you ibo fools hate dbanj? Why are you fools not complaining when snoop dogg featured him? Oh, beacause donjazzy wad around, right?

I guess because he has kicked out the leech sucking his blood. Where is mohits after dbanj left? in the casket dead and buried!

Your god donjazzy produced trash called album with his alleged "super talented" mavin crew. fools

Snoop Dogg didn't feature D'Banj rather Mo'hit paid Snoop Dogg 1 million dollar to feature in there song,
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by onatisi(m): 7:13am On Sep 14, 2012
biggiedol:

Snoop Dogg didn't feature D'Banj rather Mo'hit paid Snoop Dogg 1 million dollar to feature in there song,
thanks for telling that dumbass,i think he is dbanj mother houseboy or maybe better still dbanj bulldog

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 7:31am On Sep 14, 2012
And how much did p square paid rick ross? person!

biggiedol:

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 7:33am On Sep 14, 2012
Who are you to decide for me who is the most successful artist in Nigeria? Pathetic halfwitts!

biggiedol:

Hey D'Banj is good and I like him,buh don't ever in ur entire life,in this generation and in the next to come say he is the most successful or the greatest musician in Nigeria,because he shoe no near many musicians in Nigeria,where did u keep FEMI,2face,KSA,guy abeg make u leave sentiment here joor,
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 7:34am On Sep 14, 2012
*Ji Sun ignores this skunk writing incoherent pyschobabbles. Cretins!

onatisi:
guy you are a complete nuisance with outstanding foolishness,who hates dbanj?from the way u talk it seemd he gives u some little recharge card coins .becuase if ur brain is strong and capable enough to reason u would have noticed that most of the comments here are dbanj good.whant we are saying is that he is losing his touch and fans and we dont like that ,when he was in nigeria was he giving any one of us money?e are the ones that buy his records and anytime he is featured there is a lot of expectation and when what he does doesnt match our expectation so we shouldnt talk we should keep silent.no wonder dbanj keeps doing cameo or lancelot appearances and keeps jumping around like a wild monkey looking for banana.if dbanj continues listening to ppl like you he wont last very long on the music scene.since u started all these ur stupid dumbe jumbo mumblings u have not given a reason or said something tangible like an advice that can help dbanj carrer.so u think past success is all the best and that he has won all abi?ode.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by onatisi(m): 7:37am On Sep 14, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: *Ji Sun ignores this skunk writing incoherent pyschobabbles. Cretins!

it seems u are an ssce f9 student ,no wonder u fail english language year in year out.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 7:40am On Sep 14, 2012
are you ibo? issorai!

biggiedol:

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by kaiye007: 7:49am On Sep 14, 2012
chucksbadt: i been hear say dem no gree am enta studio cheesy.....na so im vesk angry dey hum 4 outside....e be lyk say na dat hummin way we cme hear 4 d track grin
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Odinaka00(m): 7:53am On Sep 14, 2012
ebamma: dbanj chants just one verse and will be paid more than the yearly salary some guys criticizing him are earning,its funny, if i were you i won't hate on dbanj,firstly he is richer than you, secondly he is more popular than you,thirdly he earns more than 3million for a 40 minutes show an amount some guys wont earn for a year's job,but as dbanj himself will say to his haters Oruma je

Who pays dbanj salary? I guess its kanye right?
Is kanye a human being? You might say "yes" cuz U̶̲̥̅̊ aint nofin buh an ignorant tribalistic bigot
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by mikuz(m): 8:00am On Sep 14, 2012
Odinaka00:

Who pays dbanj salary? I guess its kanye right?
Is kanye a human being? You might say "yes" cuz U̶̲̥̅̊ aint nofin buh an ignorant tribalistic bigot
what are you saying
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by ifyken212(m): 8:01am On Sep 14, 2012
d'banj made the chorus...he tried...he sang like damian marley...i love him... The song casually dismisses illuminati rumors & the concept of selling one's soul.... They trust in God[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Odinaka00(m): 8:03am On Sep 14, 2012
tellwisdom:

Ahhh shocked shocked...two years ban for mentioning, how does it affect the price of jarriundecided undecided

Bros ♈☺uЯ own na 4 years ban oo, 4 quoting it lol

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Dukeofgarri: 8:05am On Sep 14, 2012
ifyken212: d'banj made the chorus...he tried...he sang like damian marley...i love him... The song casually dismisses illuminati rumors & the concept of selling one's soul.... They trust in God[b]
[/b]WTF kind of crooked post is this? damian marley? illuminati? God? wtf? yo i am done grin grin grin
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Odinaka00(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2012
mikuz:
what are you saying

Bros nor mind me jawe, na too much of soaking dat tin
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Odinaka00(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2012
Duke of garri:
[b][/b]WTF kind of crooked post is this? damian marley? illuminati? God? wtf? yo i am done grin grin grin

Tot it was only me o
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Dukeofgarri: 8:11am On Sep 14, 2012
Dbanj keeps shouting eh eh, like someone stole his girl or like he just lost someone grin grin grin niqqa said he made the chorus. Dude for dbanj standards, he should be writing and singing a damn verse. oh oh oh eh eh, wtf niqa? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Funk And Pop Songs Of The 1970s, '80s and 1990s / Nigeria's Top 10 Rappers Of The Year / Singers That Really Can't Sing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.