Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists (21534 Views)

Timaya Ft D'banj - Mind Over Matter / Pusha T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other G.O.O.D Music Artists / Naeto C Ft D'banj - Tony Montana (Remix) ~ (Hot Jam!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Shaw007(m): 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
blogger1.0:
Why won't you pple appreciate good thing for once?
How many ghanians, japanese, indians or even chinese have you seen in any relevant foreign music video?
But our very own Dapo is making progress, no matter how small. And instead of us to encourage him we are jus disgracing his name and bringing him down.
Lemme jus add this little piece which is that i have a million more respect for this D'banj guy; who is struggling to make it fair and square with his God given talent; which is more than i can say for many of our nigerians these days who are looking for duious means of making it out there. It's either they pushing hard drugs or marrying old white men or women.
Pls lets appreciate our own talent....enuf said
Ghanaians especially!!!
D'banj make naija proud jOr
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by olivertwist: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
D'banj 'don talk am' say you don't have to make sense before you can make it as an entertainer...If you are not good, the likes of snoop dog, jay-z, Kanye West, Akon, Kelly Rowland etc will not even look at you twice....OOOOOOOOoSSSSSSSSSssseeeeeeeeeeeee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL3A7lUecyQ
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Gwekzy: 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
I DeY Use Torch deY Find Dbanj 4 D Track, Instead I found Oh oh oh, eh eh.....Na Fowl He don Turn nw?

2 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Shaw007(m): 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mr. Globe:

where did he make the $3m? Did you dash him the money or he made $3m in fake currency... you dummy
well someone had already said it b4 that ur quite brainless,he made that supposed fact known and i cud only doubt that. . .but right here with this post,u only confirmed it,u are brainless

u cud av at least tried Google b4 coming here 2 show us hOw stu.pid u are. . .someone already answered what i'm sure ur question is on this very topic,no point repeating it,or is this how fast ur brain loses track of things?? Oh yes i 4got,u dont av one. . .#sighs again
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by chucksbadt(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
i been hear say dem no gree am enta studio cheesy.....na so im vesk angry dey hum 4 outside....e be lyk say na dat hummin way we cme hear 4 d track grin

2 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Saintsquare(m): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
Shaw007: but nawa o!! I knew some kids on Nairaland are quite dull but. . .dis dull?? Dude this agbero can buy you,buy all what u built with your entire life savings,and even knock in you little village,if u cant call that an achievement i wonder what is o!!

And Btw,with all your years lavished not with wealth but with jealousy and wretchedness,what av you really achieved??
rib cracker
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by tellwisdom: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
Super1759: you self wan open am. I no deh listen. I don't know what our musicians are singing these days. If song don finish,make dem park-up enter nollywood, if what to act done finish, make dem go start importing garri.it will help us economically

Ahhh shocked shocked...two years ban for mentioning, how does it affect the price of jarriundecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by brosnan68: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
Nice video! wink

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by rill: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
How is all this supposed to reduce d high price of beans in the market Cos nw I can't take garri wit beans again angry

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by MrGlobe(m): 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
Shaw007: well someone had already said it b4 that ur quite brainless,he made that supposed fact known and i cud only doubt that. . .but right here with this post,u only confirmed it,u are brainless

u cud av at least tried Google b4 coming here 2 show us hOw stu.pid u are. . .someone already answered what i'm sure ur question is on this very topic,no point repeating it,or is this how fast ur brain loses track of things?? Oh yes i 4got,u dont av one. . .#sighs again
you are a hopeless du.llard. you cant even read. I said on this thread that dbanj and donjazzy paid Kanye the $3m for 'partnership' I asked someone who doubted to google it. I never knew you will use it as your claim to argument that dbanj made that money. What a dummy you are. I pity your family. please step aside like your other fellow dolt has done. smh

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by crisycent: 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2012
D'banj sounded good in the song but trust me there is no way he's ever gona go beyond a chorus in america music. They are only going to package his music in america and feature lots of american artiste then ship the album to africa for sale. I think D'banj will be the winner in the end because he could force a big label Def Jam to come to africa and he will be made the president...just like jay z!
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Shaw007(m): 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mr. Globe:

you are a hopeless du.llard. you cant even read. I said on this thread that dbanj and donjazzy paid Kanye the $3m for 'partnership' I asked someone who doubted to google it. I never knew you will use it as your claim to argument that dbanj made that money. What a dummy you are. I pity your family. please step aside like your other fellow dolt has done. smh
dis guy ur talk don tire me o!! Sincerely. . .did he steal the 3m? Look it here,like an investment,well never mind. . It'll be pretty useless trying 2 bring it 2 ur view. . .u are as hopeless as all your posts on this tread. . .wether u like it or not. . .d'banj is more successful than u can ever be. . .even in ur dreams. . Now,can u pls pack urself and kindly nt affect me with ur stu.pidness. . .i still need mr brain intact 2nite punk

#oyato!

2 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by adelaja70(m): 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
Is Dbanj complaining?........
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by adelaja70(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Globe,Abeg go find better job do! The 3m na your money ni?....abi na your inheritance?!
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by MeGaStReEt: 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
I am happy as a Nigerian that D'banj is signed on to GOOD MUSIC, but he needs about 3-5 years training before he can feature in any of Kanye West's song. D'banj can feature Kanye in his tracks fine, But Kanye cannot feature D'banj, not now, not in 2years time.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by MrGlobe(m): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
adelaja70:
Globe,Abeg go find better job do! The 3m na your money ni?....abi na your inheritance?!
why do you always appear when there is a dbanj thread. are you dbanj or his publicity manager
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by adelaja70(m): 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mr. Globe:

why do you always appear when there is a dbanj thread. are you dbanj or his publicity manager
Na your problem be that? No vex,try enter omadioha bush there is one iroko tree by the left,kindly hang yourself there,u hear?
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by cutejoe1(m): 11:31pm On Sep 13, 2012
grin
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by petnkool: 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2012
"I own a dollar like the illuminatti" . Eja Nla ...Mentor Gban-gba
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by MrGlobe(m): 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2012
adelaja70:
Na your problem be that? No vex,try enter omadioha bush there is one iroko tree by the left,kindly hang yourself there,u hear?
Noo.. Igbo people no dey commit suicide. don't teach me your coward culture. Answer my question, only time you are sighted on Nairaland is when a dbanj thread his front page on NL. Are you dbanj or his publicist.

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by adelaja70(m): 11:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Noo.. Igbo people no dey commit suicide. don't teach me your coward culture. Answer my question, only time you are sighted on Nairaland is when a dbanj thread his front page on NL. Are you dbanj or his publicist.
So u nor gree die?!....Igbo people no dey do wetin? Abeg no allow laff tear my belle! But i nor know say u don become monitoring spirit o! Kindly tell me which principality are you so that i can direct holy ghost fire to ur abode.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by odizzy: 11:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
Well, to cut the long story short, lets be sincere n truthful to our sefs, it is a disgrace to us n the entire africa on the whole 4 an artist of such caliba(dbanj) which we re proud of n respect so much cos of his talent, left africa(wia his being loved by many) to america, in the name of breakin the american market. Only to find hm sef in a record label wia he is being featured in an album along side wit his label mates, jus to hum for 10sec only on 1track in an entire album compield togather by the whole label members. To be frank dat is a blow in our face(africans). Daz y i stil respect 2face til 2moro, cos he cnt try such a tin, guyz, mark my words, 2face wil remain in africa doin his tin, til an american artist flies all way frm america(u.s) to africa(naija) to feature him(2face) in his or her song, believe me. All dsame i stil respects dbanj's hustlin spirit n i wish hm the best, but he rily bitlittled hm sef.

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by mcevans1(m): 12:00am On Sep 14, 2012
igweGC: I heard 4rm a very reliable source that they didn't let him(dbanj) in2 the studio. That humming was as a result of d noise he was making(nagging).*lol*

Hahahahaha bros u r wicked ohhh...
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by decogrin(m): 12:12am On Sep 14, 2012
grin
ebamma: dbanj chants just one verse and will be paid more than the yearly salary some guys criticizing him are earning,its funny, if i were you i won't hate on dbanj,firstly he is richer than you, secondly he is more popular than you,thirdly he earns more than 3million for a 40 minutes show an amount some guys wont earn for a year's job,but as dbanj himself will say to his haters Oruma je
ebamma: dbanj chants just one verse and will be paid more than the yearly salary some guys criticizing him are earning,its funny, if i were you i won't hate on dbanj,firstly he is richer than you, secondly he is more popular than you,thirdly he earns more than 3million for a 40 minutes show an amount some guys wont earn for a year's job,but as dbanj himself will say to his haters Oruma je
ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ be only 'ORUMA JE' na OKOCHA JE
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by decogrin(m): 12:25am On Sep 14, 2012
smiley D'banj's verse on the morning madt!!!!!!! "OH OH OH OHHHHHHH OH OHH OHHHH"", i stil think his verse was also dope as the rest though,even though you could mistake him for a bee, but if he wasn't different, why is he called #Oyato, he's not #oyato for nothing now@ji_sun_park@ebamma,or are we not saying the same thing?

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by elder042(m): 12:27am On Sep 14, 2012
Excelboi: I heard hiss voice sounding like someone about to release ontop woman...

lol.
Bros na wa for u.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by phantasm(m): 12:29am On Sep 14, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Another ibo fool chatting rubbish. By the way, why is It that you ibo fools hate dbanj? Why are you fools not complaining when snoop dogg featured him? Oh, beacause donjazzy wad around, right?

I guess because he has kicked out the leech sucking his blood. Where is mohits after dbanj left? in the casket dead and buried!

Your god donjazzy produced trash called album with his alleged "super talented" mavin crew. fools

Did Snoop feautured Dbanj or Dbanj feautured Snoop?
(just asking)
and if Dbanj feautured snoop, whats special about that?
Didnt sound sultan and Wyclef had a collaboration or 2face with Bennie Man(far before Dbanj'snoop) and more recently Psquare and Ross? So w@s special about that?
(Just asking)

And I be ijinle yoruba, and I'll like to tell you every issue is not a matter tribal inferiority/superiority beef. Every1 is entitled to an opinion and until reality unfolds, everybody speculates. Let's respect one another's view and correct politely if need be and not go gaga gugu on insignificant issues.

Thank you.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by mikuz(m): 12:37am On Sep 14, 2012
decogrin: grin[b][/b]
lwkmd
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by montelik(m): 12:37am On Sep 14, 2012
decogrin: grin[b][/b]

LOL
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:45am On Sep 14, 2012
redcliff:
DBANJ SAID HE IS COMING, HE IS BUILDING THE MUSIC BRIDGE FROM US TO AFRICA BUT HIS CEMENT HAS FINISHED. DBANJ MY BRO, U SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT KANYE AND HIS CLIQUE IS TRYING TO USE YOU TO GET TO AFRICA AND NOT U TRYING TO SELL AFRICAN MUSIC TO AMERICA.LOOOOL

Kai, this is too harsh. Now you have made me wake my neighbors with laugh.
grin grin
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by phantasm(m): 12:58am On Sep 14, 2012
alaoeri:
See your analogy so DJ Khaleed & D'banj started for yankee the same time. undecided Pusha T, Big Sean & co despite that they are yankee breed for how long have they been following kanye west around before featuring & having their songs on good music label. Same here in Nigeria Wande coal spent sometime before featuring fully for Mo hits, isn't D'banj's 'Why Me video' the first appearance of wande, did u know him that time. Same for some upcoming artist in Nigeria like Pryse of Chocolate city & Niyiola of EME's crew. D'banj is attaching or not, if u can't encourage why condemning? Free D'banj jooooooooooooor.

Please Sir, was wande cole shown in the video for 10/20secs?
Please, listen to the song again and the backups Sir, and research the team that composed and wrote the song......

I bet KW would waste Wande coal like he's wasting Dbanj. (just saying)

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by hommie47: 1:23am On Sep 14, 2012
AMAZING SONG.
WHY PEOPLE ARE SWEATING OVER DBANJ'S BRIDGE IN THE SONG IS BEYOND ME

HE IS AN AFROBEAT SINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT WOULD NOT MAKE SENSE TO GIVE HIM 8 BARS ON A RAP SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF KANYE SIGNED A MEXICAN TRADITIONAL SINGER FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES, WOULD HE HAVE A WHOLE VERSE ON A HIPHOP SONG WITH THE GROUP??

ANYWAY, THE GENERAL PUBLIC IS ALWAYS RELUCTANT TO SEE THE TRUTH BENEATH THE SURFACE. THATS WHY PEOPLE DUMB SH!T DOWN TO SPEAK TO THEM.

EVEN ELTON JOHN WAS ON KANYE WEST'S 'ALL OF THE LIGHTS' AND ALL HE DID WAS BACKGROUND VOCALS. YOU COULDNT EVEN HEAR HIS VOICE IN IT. UNLIKE DBANJ IN THIS SONG. DID AMERICANS COMPLAIN? THE OVER-SABI IN THIS COUNTRY HAS INCREASED OUR FUEL PRICE

YOU ALL NEED TO SUPPORT, AND BE OPTIMISTIC ABOUT YOUR OWN

DONT BE SETTING ALIEN STANDARDS BECAUSE YOU ARE BROWSING FROM YOUR DADDY'S LAPTOP

IF YOU FIGHT PROGRESS, YOU WILL END UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY.

PERIOD.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Rappers Of The Year / Nigerian Funk And Pop Songs Of The 1970s, '80s and 1990s / Davido Releases 'Risky' Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.