Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,778 members, 7,915,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:46 PM

Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists (21600 Views)

Timaya Ft D'banj - Mind Over Matter / Pusha T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other G.O.O.D Music Artists / Naeto C Ft D'banj - Tony Montana (Remix) ~ (Hot Jam!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
[size=38pt] Why Is It na only Ibos no lIke Dbanj?[/size]

All the people posting rubbish here are ibos, why? Goto Facebook and YouTube na thesame ediots full their. Is it must you listen to his music?

Is this a coincidence?
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
alaoeri: What's ppl doesn't understand is its gradual process, D'banj was in kanye west's Mercy video, a cameo appearance now 20secs τ̲̅ȍ talk gradually the guy is building his CV abroad & with time he gonna feature well in their video & songs remember he's coming from Africa & not raise in yankee. Wish him success in his endeavour.
music is dead in america. the sun has set in america while it is rising in rising in africa. there is a reason why every musician including american musicians are looking at africa now, especially nigeria. so based on that, dbanj or whatever his name is has made a retrogressive move if he has gone to america. there is a reason why zainab, ikechukwu, naeto c banky and all these musicians ran to nigeria from america.

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Nicompop: 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
A Man who God has blessed, No man can curse and bringing him down to nothing.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by chino11(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
Lets listen to the pace setters in Africa. Psquare biko play us Beautful Onyinye to be able to forget this disaster of a boy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY2H2ZP56K4

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Ejine(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: [size=38pt] Why Is It na only Ibos no lIke Dbanj?[/size]

All the people posting rubbish here are ibos, why? Goto Facebook and YouTube na thesame ediots full their. Is it must you listen to his music? Do you think you I will ever life watch you fools drag him down?

Is this a coincidence?

Kipu asking naaa

i ga ano ebe ahu, nsi eju gi onu.

2 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2012
Nicompop: A Man who God has blessed, No man can curse and bringing him down to nothing.
Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
Back to the sender times one zillion!

Gutsun uwarka ya sha rana yayi bindiga tim tuuuuuum!!!!!!

Ejiné:

Kipu asking naaa

i ga ano ebe ahu, nsi eju gi onu.
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Adanyebe(m): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
D'banj no go kill me ooh... Sha no b him fault. Kanye knows the rubbish he's capable of and wont let him spit a word. Maybe him want try Don jazzy kind of back up wey him dey miss ryt now

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by LloydIy(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
Nice one D'Banj you've got your first feature although sth was wrong.

I know you need time for the oyibo.

We'll wait

Yours truly
undecided
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by montelik(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
igweGC: I heard 4rm a very reliable source that they didn't let him(dbanj) in2 the studio. That humming was as a result of d noise he was making(nagging).*lol*

ROTFLMAO

2 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by ebamma(m): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2012
dbanj chants just one verse and will be paid more than the yearly salary some guys criticizing him are earning,its funny, if i were you i won't hate on dbanj,firstly he is richer than you, secondly he is more popular than you,thirdly he earns more than 3million for a 40 minutes show an amount some guys wont earn for a year's job,but as dbanj himself will say to his haters Oruma je
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Super1759: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: He still makes million and you fools still hate him. Nothing change!!!

Even Joandaft our president couldn't help himself and had to sneeze when Dbanj's cold attacked him by going on live Q&A. Ossshee!!

Foolish people dem!!!! angry

who told you we hate dbanj? What have you taken this night oga? Nobody hates dbanj.he is our brother stop killing yourself,besides,dbanj doesn't even know you,he isn't gona dash you okirika polo for all this muscles your showing us. Pls lets hear word

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by alaoeri: 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
obadiah777: music is dead in america. the sun has set in america while it is rising in rising in africa. there is a reason why every musician including american musicians are looking at africa now, especially nigeria. so based on that, dbanj or whatever his name is has made a retrogressive move if he has gone to america. there is a reason why zainab, ikechukwu, naeto c banky and all these musicians ran to nigeria from america.
What u don't understand is despite his associate abroad have D'banj lost his relevance at home, he still managing τ̲̅ȍ be relevance in Nigeria, UK & also want τ̲̅ȍ enter American market this is what Majek fasek & co doesn't put into consideration before making their moves but D'banj is considering all this factors & doesn't want τ̲̅ȍ loose his relevance at home, he's even among the artist that 'll play this coming sunday in sound sultan's 14years on stage. One thing u should respect about D'banj is his hustling spirit similar to that of P-square that's why they are slightly above of others in terms of international collabo.

2 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by odizzy: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
otumfour: SMALL SMALL WE DEY GET THERE............. cheesy
guy if na lyk dis dem dey cari go dia, oboy i no dey go o

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
Why won't you pple appreciate good thing for once?
How many ghanians, japanese, indians or even chinese have you seen in any relevant foreign music video?
But our very own Dapo is making progress, no matter how small. And instead of us to encourage him we are jus disgracing his name and bringing him down.
Lemme jus add this little piece which is that i have a million more respect for this D'banj guy; who is struggling to make it fair and square with his God given talent; which is more than i can say for many of our nigerians these days who are looking for duious means of making it out there. It's either they pushing hard drugs or marrying old white men or women.
Pls lets appreciate our own talent....enuf said
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
Yes oooooooooo . . .Some fools are going to die this night. brouhaha!

‘As they came, I had my iPad with me, and my headphones. First thing Kanye said was ‘I like your T-shirt’. I wore a Zara T-shirt and a D&G ring. He liked my appearance and said he’d give me 5 minutes. I told him ‘I played with you in Nigeria during NB PLC Star Megajam. I’ve done a song with Snoop and we’re going to shoot the video now.

I’d like to play you my songs.’ I played Oliver, Scapegoat and Fall in love. He was dancing. He removed the headphones and said ‘I don’t mean to sound rude, but if anyone has to bring you out in the states, it has to be me, not Snoop. He asked when I was going to be in the US, and I told him I was going there that day. Then he asked who my producer was, and I said Don Jazzy. He said ‘come with him.’
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Shaw007(m): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
Dignitary: Beef Dbanj till tomorrow ..

I love him die!!!
na so jarey. . .this is just a tip nOw. . .i'm sure the big one is coming,haters can sky-dive and throw the parachutes away jOr!!
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Jisunpack: 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2012
Permanent mumu!

Super1759: who told you we hate dbanj? What have you taken this night oga? Nobody hates dbanj.he is our brother stop killing yourself,besides,dbanj doesn't even know you,he isn't gona dash you okirika polo for all this muscles your showing us. Pls lets hear word
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by omenziate(m): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2012
I smell a particular Rhino guy has invaded this thread masking himself as Ji sun pack.

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by odizzy: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: If una like carry una mouths chop shyt, Dbanj is the greatest and most successful musician in Nigeria presently.

Wait until dem carry Grammy give am. fools
my bro no mind us o, we re too wise to ode lyk u, mek we no worri, wit dis song he was ft on, hm go win grammy

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Shaw007(m): 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
ochallo: that is how good music features their artist, on the song all of the lights by kanye west, it featured alicia keys and all she did was sing oh oh oh at the outro and even elton john was used to stack the final chorus and even john legend was there, so suck it people, i knew from the start that dbanj made a bad move because relocating to the us or uk when you have already reached your climax is a foul move, the us has way more struggling artists and one hit wonders than the nigerian music industry put together, plus dbanj is neither a rapper nor a singer and his beats are good because they are made by don jazzy, his flows are nice because they are laced with pidgin and melodramatic speaking, if he is to succeed, he is to understudy pit bull, that is the only person at present that he can match up too otherwise, he is like an erupted firework coming to the ground fast and losing his flare in it's wake.
thank you!! U are making more sense than these silly haters and blind fanatics. . .and i bet don jazzy and co are on this forum 2nite making useless jealous noise tongue
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
ochallo:

have you heard oyato,? where are the other artiste
which album are you talking about, cruel summer or the next one.

Yes o! It was Kanye west singing the chorus in Yoruba!!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahah ROTFLMAO chai Dbanj !!

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Shaw007(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2012
KINGwax: i've alwys knwn you're brainless, u're proving it big time. Can anyone force himself on an american and he'll be expecting him to part wit a million mills in dolls talkless of 3? Didn't he signed a distribution deal? Why do u think he needed to feature. He's only gotto do his thing and GOODS MUSIC owns the right to distribute in the US and def Jam in the UK. And dbanj owns every other right in any african country. The guy, as he calls himself, na eja nla big banker! Go die!
oshey jare,i endorse this reply,and not just him o!! 2 many brainless none thinking,clouded haters here,hai!!
That is what u get when u soak 2 much of that tin
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
Lemme ask all you guys this question with all due respect to D'banj...

Why should a guy who did a remix and a FULL video with Snoop Dog, and I mean a FULL video with a man who is more of a legend than Kanye, stoop so low to be dancing around and monkeying around with 5second skits in tracks with Kanye? I mean how many shows has Kanye even attended in Nigeria? I DARE SAY that if he had continued with snoop, he would have actually done far better. Mr Endowed rmx was supposed to be the major point where he would start breaking into the US market .... Going with Kanye was a wrong move and I stand by it. However, it doesn't take away the fact that he's an entertainer grin

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by onatisi(m): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
some ppl are comparing dbanj with other GOOD music singers,the point which evweryone is saying is dbanj is bigger than the level he is placing himself.he made it to where he is without kanye west and even without kanye wesy whether we like it or not he would have broken into the american market,already he is well known in europe and africa,unlike other usa singers that wer nobody before they met kanye west.dbanj is an international singer so he doesnt need all the cameo shaolin kung fu displays for 20 secs to go higher

2 Likes

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by odizzy: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: All the ibo fools are here hating what they can't conquer, yet D banj is making more money. silly ediots!
but mek i ask o, yoruba pple no get shame? See as dis one( dbanj) pay 3m, jus to shout 4 d back of prsn wey rap, dem no even allowan pronounce any wards, chai!!, prsn being tel me say yoruba no get sence o, but i no gree, but now i see, no wonder we igbo's dey play dem wayo main main, hahahaha, if i catch dis yoruba fool^^ 4 biss eh, i go use hm brain chop bread, nonscence yoruba cow

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Shaw007(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ejiné: Ewuoooo! grin grin
I can see some sore losers already trying to turn this into a tribal issue - but today today, God don open una nyash thoroughly.

Kanye West himself, after analysing D'Banj's vocal and writing skills (or lack of these skills to be more straightforward), has come to the shocking realization that dis motor park agbero is only good for washing windows.

Just have a look at the way your hero has been reduced to a phucking vulcanizer by only getting a 20 second space to hum like a hungry fowl having a seizure.
Imagine ooo! That's to show you Kanye regards him as an entity so low he doesn't even deserve to just scream in the background like a houseboy as DJ Khaled is known to - "DEEE JAYYY KHAAAALEEEDD! WEEEE DAAA BEEESSSSSTTTT!!!!"
Nope! No such thing for D'Banj - Just a position lower than a maiguard. cry
well in that case,this agbero just made $3m just for humming,and dis is just the start. . .ur mavin brothers here put 2geda cannot even make half that much if they sing and shout their throat out dont u think?

#haterswillalwayshate. . .sighs!
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by amosy007: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
odizzy: but mek i ask o, yoruba pple no get shame? See as dis one( dbanj) pay 3m, jus to shout 4 d back of prsn wey rap, dem no even allowan pronounce any wards, chai!!, prsn being tel me say yoruba no get sence o, but i no gree, but now i see, no wonder we igbo's dey play dem wayo main main, hahahaha, if i catch dis yoruba fool^^ 4 biss eh, i go use hm brain chop bread, nonscence yoruba cow

Nawa o ... And u called this a comment ? How old are u?
Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by Shaw007(m): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
chino11: Dband Dbanj is a disaster. He should go back to his 'agbero' or area boy work which he is us to. These people sef, always forcing themselves unnecessarily without achieving anything grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
but nawa o!! I knew some kids on Nairaland are quite dull but. . .dis dull?? Dude this agbero can buy you,buy all what u built with your entire life savings,and even knock in you little village,if u cant call that an achievement i wonder what is o!!

And Btw,with all your years lavished not with wealth but with jealousy and wretchedness,what av you really achieved??

1 Like

Re: Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists by MrGlobe(m): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
Shaw007: well in that case,this agbero just made $3m just for humming,and dis is just the start. . .ur mavin brothers here put 2geda cannot even make half that much if they sing and shout their throat out dont u think?

#haterswillalwayshate. . .sighs!
where did he make the $3m? Did you dash him the money or he made $3m in fake currency... you dummy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

African Queen Or Oliver Twist: Which Song Is More Internationally Acclaimed? / Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' / Singers That Really Can't Sing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.