Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,035 members, 7,966,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:55 AM

Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) (37646 Views)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) / Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by tutee1000: 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
K,k:
Another excuse for USA to invade another Muslim country. This time they get to choose.. Dum extremist

When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them.” Qur'an 9:5
these are word of ur prophet
..dont blame u but the source of ur action..
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Builder: 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
Irrespective of who, how and why this unrest started, im just happy the world, or atleast the muslim world voicing their discomtempt for the american foreign policy. They have invaded and turn this people against each other, turned their country upside down and forcfully grabbed their resources.. they have turn perfectly runned country like libya, syria into a crazy country and have befriended and bedded tyrants like the morons in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain etc...Its cool to see NATO and UN hiding .. useless organisations. I bet Russia and China are laughing their ars...es off now.

1 Like

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
karl max: wOULD all this rioting,killing of innocent people, looting and burning of the property of innocent people not ADD CREDENCE TO THE FILM THEY ARE PROTESTING ABOUT.ARE THESE NOT THINGS THAT THE MOVIE PROTRAYED ABOUT ISLAM ?

Some people are just mad from birth claiming religion.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Adeks(m): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
na2day!:

What movie? a movie published to the internet 3 months ago.
Yes, but then when it was published, it didn't gain much publicity cos it was in English. It was recently translated to Arabic which gives more people d opportunity to really and fully understand d contents of d movie.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
sweetcheecks: What is massive about this?

Uno see the massive hilux truck with 4 tyres grin
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by amosy007: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
shymexx:

The bombs and the guns have been holding them back - do what the almighty yanks want, or get blown back to the medieval ages... That's America's foreign policy towards the middle-east, they use them and discard them when they're done with them... The West also taught them everything they know about terrorism, from suicide bombing, to making IEDs...
So when did west start having real problem with arab world ...was it not after the September 11? America taught the world many things.. Why is it that only the arabs country that are using it against them... BTW if osama didn't provoke US ...usa won't wake up one day and decide to attack iraq... If libya didn't ask for help from western world am sure ghaddafi will still be ruling ...

Most of these countries are oil producing states as well, except probably Egypt(and it has natural gas) - and Egypt can utilise Suez canal for its income, if the US stops giving it aids... If the Egyptians close the Suez canal, the yanks are going to lose out as well...
not most infact not close to most .. If u notice ... only those that produce oil are those country u hear their names except the ones with religious history like Egypt etc the rest are just as poor as shiithole

Currency rates are determined by the supply and demand of each currency relative to one another - don't forget there was a time when £1 used to be $4... Pound and Euro are not more powerful than the dollar, they just have a higher value - while the dollar still remains the world's main reserve currency..

so why dint pounds and euro crumble... when dollar power was based on oil?
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by gigabytes: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
Can u imagine pple fighting for their God! Lol if pple mock ur god then allow ur god to fight hence ur god is powerless and u are on wrong track be wise and follow d truth way and d life and permit me to introduce Jesus to you.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by UyiIredia(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
All because of a film. These muslims are really stupid.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
DICKtator: Prayer for all foreigners and albinos in the North. These are tough times!!!
grin grin grin grin

I saw an albino goat today, she looked so sweet...
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
amosy007:
So when did west start having real problem with arab world ...was it not after the September 11? America taught the world many things.. Why is it that only the arabs country that are using it against them... BTW if osama didn't provoke US ...usa won't wake up one day and decide to attack iraq... If libya didn't ask for help from western world am sure ghaddafi will still be ruling ...

The problem between the West and the Arab world - and the anti-western sentiments started after the creation of Israel... The invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan just added more to it...I don't really want to go into the Osama thing because Osama was created by the CIA, and September 11 was a blowback... And majority of Libyans never asked for help, it was the Western puppets that asked for it - and they would have invaded Libya anyway with, or without that because of the grudges they had with Ghaddafi..

not most infact not close to most .. If u notice ...it those that produce oil are those country u hear their names except the ones with religious history like Egypt etc the rest are just as poor as shiithole

IS Libya also poor?? Libya has more oil reserves than Nigeria - and is far richer than Nigeria despite having a population of just 2million people.... And no country gives aids without expecting something back in return... Last year, India rejected British aid - and the UK had to beg India to take the aid...

so why dint pounds and euro crumble like when dollar power is based on oil?

The dollar hasn't crumbled... If the dollar ever crumbles, Pound and Euro would follow suit - their economies are intertwined...
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
this is a religion of peace indeed
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Ngwakwe: 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
See how wasted your life is turning into just to defend your barbaric brethren in religion.

What has Israel and Netanyahu have to do with this.

All Islamic nations problems must be blamed on the Jews, just to justify what your kor.an testified against the Jews because they refused Moha.mmed and his hypocrisy

Evil Islamic generation of vipers and vampires.

When I were young, I fought against cursing my mother. But when I became matured, I learn to tolerate and ignore certain things though proactive as the firm / internet movie defaming Islam.
Muslims should learn to live with criticisms.

ndu_chucks: de way way Netanyahu dey rude to Obama and de fact say Obama shun de man, make me worry say Netanyahu fit get hand inside de movie wey cause de katakata. lipsrsealed
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nebeuwa(m): 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
I normally do not participate in such discussion, but I do not understand the way some of you people reason.

Even though the movie was reprehensible, we in the United States believe in freedom of speech. It just amazes me that a crappy C or even D list movie would cause so many people around the world riot.

So one American creates a movie, does that mean you attack anything that is tied with that country? That does not make sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by AkpuNku2: 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2012
Here a Palestinian man burns the US flag during demonstrations in Gaza City on September 12.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by steffans(m): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
4rm facebook page:

HmmMmm! There was a protest in Jos today. Protest for what i asked? They replied, against a movie. What movie? A movie that blasphemed a prophet. What is d movie title? No reply. Who were the director,producer or actors? Yet to get d answer. Who has watched d movie? None. Where was d movie produced? America. What is d connection of a movie (not watched yet) produced in America and Nigeria, Jos for that matter?kai kai kai! I ask now, what do the protesters want to achieve? What if there was no any movie of sort? What if? What if?...... If only we can look or search for reasons to live peacefully. I heard there is a movie that portrays Christ in disdain "JESUS THE SUPER STAR" i hve not watched & i dont want to watch & wont protest for Christ either, not cos i'm not a Christian cos He is God all by Himself, He is capable to speak for Himself.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by karaye: 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2012
gboss4sure: Why fight for mohammend if he is GOD?

IGNORANCE A DISEASE,GO FIND WHO IS MUAHMMAD IN ISLAM FIRST DONT DISPLAY YOUR IGNORANCE HERE PLS
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by gigabytes: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
[b][/b]Can u imagine pple fighting for their God! Lol if pple
mock ur god then allow ur god to fight hence ur god
is powerless and u are on wrong track be wise and
follow d truth way and d life and permit me to
introduce Jesus to you.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Builder: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
shymexx:

The problem between the West and the Arab world - and the anti-western sentiments started after the creation of Israel... The invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan just added more to it...I don't really want to go into the Osama thing because Osama was created by the CIA, and September 11 was a blowback... And majority of Libyans never asked for help, it was the Western puppets that asked for it - and they would have invaded Libya anyway with, or without that because of the grudges they had with Ghaddafi..

IS Libya also poor?? Libya has more oil reserves than Nigeria - and is far richer than Nigeria despite having a population of just 2million people.... And no country gives aids without expecting something back in return... Last year, India rejected British aid - and the UK had to beg India to take the aid...

The dollar hasn't crumbled... If the dollar ever crumbles, Pound and Euro would follow suit - their economies are intertwined...

A country that owes 14 trillion hasnt crumbled... hmmmm
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by gigabytes: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
Can u imagine pple fighting for their God! Lol if pple
introduce Jesus to you.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by gigabytes: 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Can u imagine pple fighting for their God! Lol if pple
introduce Jesus to you.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by karaye: 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
Aringarosa: Muhammed is prophet of the Islam, whose words and deeds all Muslims are Koranically mandated to emulate. Factually, Muhammed was a sadistic sociopath, a human slaver and human slave trafficker, a savage torturer and mutilator, an obsessive decapitator, a serial rapist and sex trafficker, a child rapist, a perfidious liar, a looting stealing thief, a violent warlord, a genocidist and self-proclaimed terrorist obsessed with unquenchable sexual lust, material greed and savage bloodlust.

This is NOT slander but facts backed by the Qu'ran itself and historical records. Mohammad is not known as the "prophet of doom", for nothing.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
shymexx: Is that 'security' Nigerian style?? grin

Even the Sudanese police protecting the British Embassy have riot gears - Nigeria is a stone age country smh..

The camo looks ugly and the serviceman up there looks like a clown, Nigeria deserve better gears.. undecided
Dont under estimate those guys, gone are the days Northerners where in power and they can do as they like,
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Paulonminyi: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
There is a secret behind dis protex n kilin.afta d death of Osama d muslims re lukin 2strik. Bt dis sh*t wil nt end as we re seen it. I tink d 3rd world w.a.r is here. Dos burnin American embassy shud first ask wat happen in HIROSHIMA & NAKASAKI Atomic bomb.am afrd

1 Like

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by sweetcheecks(f): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
okpara ugo:

I saw an albino goat today, she looked so sweet...

mmhhhhm, this albino, joke is not funny! You call people goat then you start hunting them. Please stop! This not a challenge but I am asking you. Africahas got enough trouble.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by chic2pimp(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
karaye:
PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dne5mzMZZw0
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by otokx(m): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
shymexx: [size=14pt]Lebanon - KFC set ablaze in the city of Tripoli, Lebanon...[/size]

What is KFC doing in Lebanon, they would have been better in places like Lekki, Port Harcourt, Warri, Abuja.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
wow barrack obama's reaction really stupefied me.apologising to libiyans after the attack,going to vegas to campaign right after the attack,he couldnt care less,currently campaigning right now while his embassies r being attacked.....america is so screeewed,wow..wat an apology for a president,if this was my man putin,libiya would be in ashes.gaddafi rest in peace,u didnt deserve ur humilating death,sarkozy who was forefront in the nato bmbbing lost his electn,now it seems barry will lose too.people always be just and fair.God hates injustice be u a xtian, muslm,or pagan
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by warri2015(m): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
Hello guys
Can some post a link to the said video.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by 989900: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
See how wasted your life is turning into just to defend your barbaric brethren in religion.

What has Israel and Netanyahu have to do with this.

Do you realize that Sam Bascile the film maker is Jewish, and got donations from over 100 Jews to produce the movie?

In between, I'm not affiliated to any religion, sect, denomination, faction or whatever (you can flip thru my previous posts).

I just can't understand why anyone will be so irresponsible to wanna produce such a provocative movie (poor quality in between).

And I find it more hard to understand why some will wanna kill innocent people, disturb "the peace", 'cause immense chaos, 'cause of some movie made thousands of kilometers away.

If truly the movie misrepresents the late adorable and holy prophet, why not roll out your own movie or movies and publications to counter misrepresentations in the said movie. Or not-not....maybe the movie is a true representation of the "late holy prophet"??

I mean have seen many anti-other faiths movies and read books about them even in the middle east, and no one's fxc.king blowing their tops off or killing people. Rather they come out with counter-facts and proper representations.
I cannot fathom how killing people and causing severe unrest would endear people of different faiths to you...this is 2012 for God's, Pete's, Christ's, Moh'd's sakes!!!!
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by justwise(m): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
ehie: wow barrack obama's reaction really stupefied me.apologising to libiyans after the attack,going to vegas to campaigm right after the attack,he couldnt care less,currently campaiging right now while his embassies r being attacked.....america is so screeewed,wow..wat an apology for a president,if this was my man putin,libiya would be in ashes.gaddafi rest in peace,u didnt deserve ur humilating death,sarkozy who was forefront in the nato bombbing lost his electn,now it seems barry willl lose to.people always bbe just and fair.God hates injustice be u a xtian muslm,orr pagan

Where exactly did you get that from? Where exactly did he apologized to 'libiyans' (Libyans)?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi / NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi / Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.