Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,619 members, 7,934,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 03:02 PM

Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) (37593 Views)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) / Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Proflakes: 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
Instead of shedding blood for d so cald film, y cant dey sue d director and d maker of d film. See watin Abraham don cause us oooh.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by chucky234(m): 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
mama-gee:
God help us!!!

But the muslims should learn to forgive. there's no gain in destruction.

There is no such thing as forgiveness in Islam that's why they at will,the bitter truth.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by OneNaira6: 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
Seriously i was watching this yesterday and i couldn't believe how much the muslim community is attacking innocent bystanders over a simple internet movie. They need to learn how to take a joke. The movie industry have insulted Jew, Christian, Buddhist, Hinduism and even African traditional religion and none have gone of this deep end over it. For Godsake, they need to start practicing "Islam is a religion of peace" mantra. The world is becoming an Anti-Muslim world because of this sh1t.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by scorpio1(m): 1:03am On Sep 15, 2012
i trust naija mopol naa...no yawaaa...if u move i move u!
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 15, 2012
One_Naira: Seriously i was watching this yesterday and i couldn't believe how much the muslim community is attacking innocent bystanders over a simple internet movie. They need to learn how to take a joke. The movie industry have insulted Jew, Christian, Buddhist, Hinduism and even African traditional religion and none have gone of this deep end over it. For Godsake, they need to start practicing "Islam is a religion of peace" mantra. The world is becoming an Anti-Muslim world because of this sh1t.

That is where u get it wrong. Islam is not a religion of peace but a religion of PISS. Show me one peaceful muslim and I will show u a dog with two heads.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Spy360(m): 2:26am On Sep 15, 2012
sweetcheecks: What is massive about this?
are u ok? undecided
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by greatgod2012(f): 3:15am On Sep 15, 2012
i dont know why d muslims dont have religion tolerance, i just dont know, why?why?why??
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by tunapawizzy: 3:54am On Sep 15, 2012
Bunch of blood sucking vampires..everything about dem is violent. Yes people should respect others religion n way of life BUT to take a human life? I see no justification. Only dis terrible association called islam can justify that. In d shit religion , terror is so fundamental dey can't even think right..I'd rather practise atheism dan diminish to d level of joining association of cruel, unreasonable, blood-thirsty murderers
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Echidime(m): 4:39am On Sep 15, 2012
I see,next please
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Madawaki01(m): 4:46am On Sep 15, 2012
Wow,i love muslims they're really showing that SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR FOOLS like the recent posters.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by deols(f): 4:53am On Sep 15, 2012
@Op, there's nothing massive about the security.
I so wish the protests didn't happen in Nigeria. Hopefully, it wont go beyond JOS.

Really,it is annoying seeing the disruptions and chaos in the Middle East as a result of the movie. But can I entirely blame these people?
It sounds like the matter of a wife beater and his acoustic tongued wife. She knows the biggest strike she can give is via her tongue and he pays back by the beating. The two probably have the same effects on who's getting them(and not that I support either). My point is, everyone knows we Muslims get overly sensitive with the mention of anything/person we see as holy while the Muslims understand they cannot pay back in the same way as the others wouldn't get the same feel. So, they do what they think would give an equal strike(and that is not to say I support the violence). Any reprisal would find Muslims and Muslim nations paying dearly-an enough reason for me to fear!

The producer of the movie is a 'nobody' and the protests are only making him relevant. I wish no one paid attention. But what's happening definitely goes beyond the movie.An average arab Muslim, who may not be patient enough to observe his prayers perfectly and would rather dress the 'English' way or see American movies would rise to the occasion when it is time for 'America' to pay for all the atrocities they committed. and it doesnt matter that they'r having a changing foreign policy-no one cares about that. They still kill our Muslim brothers in Afghanistan and they support Isreal against Palestine and are even planning against our 'shia' brothers in Iran. Muslims have this strong brotherhood ingrained.(note again, am only making an analysis).

That is the psyche of a Muslim and don't tell me you want to change that. America would still have so much to pay for. The shifting of arms to the middle east during the Arab spring was a very wrong move IMO. VOting a Muslim party in Egypt goes to show the people would rather have an Islamic republic though. America's support to the people doesnt make them 'friends'

Where this ends is not known yet But I fear that any reprisal would be deadly. I wish it never started and I hope our Northern brothers won't join in this.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by TerryCarr(m): 4:53am On Sep 15, 2012
shymexx: [size=14pt]Qatar[/size]

at lease they are not rioting cheesy
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by TerryCarr(m): 4:55am On Sep 15, 2012
na2day!:

Of course, their own despot is still ruling!
Remove the king and see fire! grin
LOL grin grin
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by TerryCarr(m): 5:00am On Sep 15, 2012
ayox2003:
cheesy cheesy

Tell it to toddlers. Not here.

Even Ghandi was alive to witness the war between Buddhist and Moslems in India.

Recently they had land disputes where they burnt a mosque.

Peace is independent of religion!

Frawzey

the Muslims probably started it
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Ngwakwe: 5:45am On Sep 15, 2012
The film maker is an Egyptian Coptian Christian and not a Jew.
He never received any dime from any Jew.

Please amend your conception and reverse your hatred against the Jews.

989900:

Do you realize that Sam Bascile the film maker is Jewish, and got donations from over 100 Jews to produce the movie?

In between, I'm not affiliated to any religion, sect, denomination, faction or whatever (you can flip thru my previous posts).

I just can't understand why anyone will be so irresponsible to wanna produce such a provocative movie (poor quality in between).

And I find it more hard to understand why some will wanna kill innocent people, disturb "the peace", 'cause immense chaos, 'cause of some movie made thousands of kilometers away.

If truly the movie misrepresents the late adorable and holy prophet, why not roll out your own movie or movies and publications to counter misrepresentations in the said movie. Or not-not....maybe the movie is a true representation of the "late holy prophet"??

I mean have seen many anti-other faiths movies and read books about them even in the middle east, and no one's fxc.king blowing their tops off or killing people. Rather they come out with counter-facts and proper representations.
I cannot fathom how killing people and causing severe unrest would endear people of different faiths to you...this is 2012 for God's, Pete's, Christ's, Moh'd's sakes!!!!
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by hardeihorlar(f): 5:59am On Sep 15, 2012
karl max: wOULD all this rioting,killing of innocent people, looting and burning of the property of innocent people not ADD CREDENCE TO THE FILM THEY ARE PROTESTING ABOUT.ARE THESE NOT THINGS THAT THE MOVIE PROTRAYED ABOUT ISLAM ?
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by hardeihorlar(f): 6:01am On Sep 15, 2012
karl max: wOULD all this rioting,killing of innocent people, looting and burning of the property of innocent people not ADD CREDENCE TO THE FILM THEY ARE PROTESTING ABOUT.ARE THESE NOT THINGS THAT THE MOVIE PROTRAYED ABOUT ISLAM ?
it would even give d film more publicity
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by schorlbone(m): 6:52am On Sep 15, 2012
scorpio1: i trust naija mopol naa...no yawaaa...if u move i move u!
lwkmd grin

'If you move I move you'? shocked
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by way4naija: 6:59am On Sep 15, 2012
[quote author=na2day!]Obama's support for Arab's spring is coming home to roost!
You cant force democracy on these people, they need a strongman with a strong stick to keep them in line!
Ghaddafi, Mubarak et al are gone!
The Islamic fundamentalists have taken over!
America! welcome to Arab's winter angry[/quotea

You're damn correct.The kind of democracy the West is diplomatically forcing down the throats of the Islamnic States is already backfiring.These guys need someone like Saddam,Ghaddafi etc.They must be kept in line by strong hands,not a strong institution.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by mbhs139(m): 7:03am On Sep 15, 2012
na2day!:
Obama's support for Arab's spring is coming home to roost!
You cant force democracy on these people, they need a strongman with a strong stick to keep them in line!
Ghaddafi, Mubarak et al are gone!
The Islamic fundamentalists have taken over!
America! welcome to Arab's winter angry

this comment had the largest 'like' I have ever seen on NL. I haded my 'like' before commenting.

The commentator seem to be making sense in some ways. Only that I don't know is intention.

All this filming, fighting, killing and the likes that we are seeing here and there are not spontaneous. They are well thought out plan ... the producers of the film knew where this is going to take us to at the end. As a matter of fact, the film was not actually made to insult the Prophet or Islam and the Muslims like I kept on saying, it was actually meant and planned to cause all these disruption and killings we are witnessing so that some certain goals, objectives and gains can be made.

Someone once asked me if that includes the killing of the American Ambassadors and the destruction of their business overseas? And my answer is 'YES'!

Yes! And this is the reason: America will sacrifice anything and anybody to gaurantee his future; they can afford to destroy the WTC and blame it on Osama, Sadam and whoever just to get their fingers on the oil in the middle east. Don't under estimate Uncle Sam when it comes to 'sustainability' of its future generations.

Unlike Nigeria that is busy fighting a previous war.

In other words, this is more economical and political than religious.

1 Like

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by pappilo(m): 7:19am On Sep 15, 2012
I think it is poetic justice that the man who was the conduit between the American government and the rebels (terrorists, Al Qaeda, Jihadists e.t.c) in Libya was killed by the same group of people who killed Gaddaffi and in exactly the same manner.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by zeal500: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2012
simply put, its callled "quantity security"
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by mathskill: 8:19am On Sep 15, 2012

1 Like

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2012
chic2pimp:

Jesus truly Wept!!!

tsk tsk tsk,now you run away lil dunce,i might just make u self-hate if only u knew half of the story,life aint fair isnt it?cos there is me then there is you,oh well its a burden i carry with me all d time,the only place i meet people like u,the semi literate,you,the bigot,you the lazy ar.se.d negro,you,the playa hating degree holder,you,are in crowded public places like the market n when i commute,when u open ur mouth,i go deaf,cos u are as empty as nigerian treasury,u have nothn to offer mankind,i know ur story,go tru life stupeed,go tru mid life fat,go tru old age with ur mind sedated,poor u, the universe's trash,ull breed i know,minnions like u,who'll just waste the earth's oxygen,and am in a good mood today
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by na2day(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2012
Why don't you get your head out of a*ss, and stop rounding around like an headless chicken! grin

mathskill: So America just wokeup over night to support the egyptian people after 30 year's of proping the mubarak regime by recognizing his authocratic rule gained through a sham democratic process by muscling out the opposition by intimidation and rigging elections.The arab spring quickly caught up in egypt from neighbouring tunisia,egyptians overcame fear,faced death and ultimately triumphed.During all the killings in Tahrir square and attempt by mubarak to cling to power,[size=13pt]it took america two months before they told mubarak it was time to go[/size].Americas sideing the egyptian people wasnt based on interest and that inerest is not to loose egypt the way that happened in iran.Interest again is what underlines the American foreign policy.[size=13pt]They dont like Ghadafi and thats why they intervened in Libya not because they have the interest of the Libyan people at heart.Just to give you a few other examples of how thier interest drives thier policy and decision making is the case of Saudi Arabia and Bahrain were they operate absolute monarchies.[/size]
From the highlighted above (this is your own words o) was America not in support of the two uprising you mentioned
Whether it was after two months or one year, notwithstanding?
You wrote, America removed Ghaddaffi because they don't like him?
So if you know these little, stop confusing yourself, everyone has a choice and the choice you make comes with its own repercussion! What we are seeing now is just a taste of what to come!

Protests also broke out in Bahrain and saudi arabia for the opening of the political scene and ultimate democratization but the only word from washington is mute

obama had no chice but support the popular wish of the arab people after they drove americas puppets out of power.This he did grudginly lest america be on the wrong side of history as happened in iran when lost a whole generation because they didnt side the people in overthrowing the shah.

These are your two statements and i'm sure you can see the faults in them!
Why didn't America side with the people of Bahrain and Saudi Arabia in order not to be on the wrong side of history?

2 Likes

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by na2day(m): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2012
“We stand for universal values, including the rights of the … people to freedom of assembly, freedom of speech and the freedom to access information.”

–President Barack Obama, during the Egyptian mass uprising against a detested dictator.

“The United States is … to construct an architecture of values that spans the globe and includes every man, woman and child. An architecture that can not only counter repression and resist pressure on human rights, but also extend those fundamental freedoms to places where they have been too long denied.”

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, in a foreign policy speech in September.

grin grin grin

Now they have freedom,
Of course, they must test their freedom on THE GREAT SATAN!

"O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust." Qur’an 5:51

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." Qur’an 9:29

"Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures." Qur’an 98:6

Take a wild guess who the "People of the Book" are to these pieces of shit? When they see Germany, or Britain, or America, they think white people. When they think white people, they think Christians and Jews. They think "the worst of creatures" who must "feel themselves subdued." grin

[size=13pt]No matter how much Obama panders to them!
They will continue to be a pain in his a*ss[/size] grin

2 Likes

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by henrysam(m): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2012
740megawatts:
Ishmael and his descendants in action...May God save us.
What do you expect from descendant of a slave woman. Abraham made a mistake to impregnate Haggai look at d resultant effect. I continue to say it, why will somebody be fighting for his God, is it not God that suppose to fight for what He creates. Now somebody will be preaching that islam is religion of peace. Heavenly father where is thy face of mercy?
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by na2day(m): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2012
The protesters had a single demand: the US administration should not allow such films against the Prophet under the pretext of freedom of speech. grin

3 Likes

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by EagleNest(m): 9:12am On Sep 15, 2012
I am convinced that ISLAM is among the many anti-Christs that is predicted to rise (1Jn2:18-19, 22-23). We ain't seen anything yet.
Never believe the peace mantra they preach with their lips. Ever imagined what's in their heart (especially their preachers) - hatred & wickedness.
Every opportunity will be utilized to bring fear to the world.To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 15, 2012
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Johnsinia(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2012
If obama no avenge d 4 america n d ambassodor death + d destructn of their property n flag abroad, he shuld b removed immidatelly. I cant rememba last America ws insultd like ds.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by justwise(m): 9:33am On Sep 15, 2012
Johnsinia: If obama no avenge d 4 america n d ambassodor death + d destructn of their property n flag abroad, he shuld b removed immidatelly. I cant rememba last America ws insultd like ds.

9/11 that happened in American soil that killed thousands of Americans happened under Obama regime?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Mourns The Ooni Of Ife; Shares Photo With Him / Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War / ''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.