Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,221 members, 7,900,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:38 AM

Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) (37534 Views)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) / Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by mamagee3(f): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
God help us!!!

But the muslims should learn to forgive. there's no gain in destruction.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
justwise: [b]

Where exactly did you get that from? Where exactly did he apologized to 'libiyans' (Libyans)?
you didnt watch the telecast?.........gadafi is watchn and singing kanye west's "they all fall down
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Anniesalis(f): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
sweetcheecks:

You get ma drift? We are insulted day in and day out they say we are worshiping a human and all the ugliest things I have head from NL Moslems. What do we do, we delete it in our brains becouse we know what we know. Why then does it seem like they are the only ones disrespected. Have you checked you tube and seen Moslem scholarsdegrade Christianity, the bible, the comforter? You are asking way too much!

The only time Jesus, took an action was against pharasees using God as an excuse for bad behaivior. He threw them out and sjamboked them. Sjambok no knives gun etc, He disciplined them as His lost children.

Whoooo! Done preaching!!! wink

i used to have one lecturer(muslim) then, wenever he comes to class he'll use half of his lecturing period mocking and insulting Jesus/Christians, though we xtians sometimes pick offence bt we hav no power of our own bt to handover him to God to judge. Bt if u mistakenly joke abt their religion, the reverse is the case, they prefer to judge and fight God's battle.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by 989900: 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
ehie: wow barrack obama's reaction really stupefied me.apologising to libiyans after the attack,going to vegas to campaigm right after the attack,he couldnt care less,currently campaiging right now while his embassies r being attacked.....america is so screeewed,wow..wat an apology for a president,if this was my man putin,libiya would be in ashes.gaddafi rest in peace,u didnt deserve ur humilating death,sarkozy who was forefront in the nato bmbbing lost his electn,now it seems barry will lose too.people always be just and fair.God hates injustice be u a xtian, muslm,or pagan

lol...quit watching Fox news(it's republican TV)...get a better perspective watching Al Jazeera, MSNBC, Bloomberg, Euronews, CNN or just any other.

Get a better perspective listening or reading true-quotes rather than listening to 'em republicans.

Or you'r one of 'em Republicans?
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
na2day!:

Go and read about the circumstances of the ambassador's death
He was left defenseless, no security!
It was Libyan corrupt policemen that were guarding him.
In fact he disappeared for four hours before his body was recovered!
Very soon you will be seeing how his corpse was maltreated like that of Gaddafi on youtube!
Obama's fault?
Of course, it was his policy that created the mayhem,
I'm sure the ambassador must be thinking right before he died that he was in the midst of friends! angry

That my friend is the simple difference between Democrats and Republicans. Imagine this happening during Bush's tenure. To add salt to injury, the Egyptian President didn't even offer an apology for the deaths cause rather he was preoccupied with calling for the 'head' of the film producer.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by CHouse: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2012
Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued....SURAH 9:29

Spade a spade, the so called extremists, expansionists or fanatics are the real muslims doing exactly what Allah requires of them....Islam a religion of peace huh? NIGGGA PLEASE!!!
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2012
not fox but yahoo,they said things like,america is sorry,america is tolerant,haha,remember d movie three hundred,n the attack was like,this is libiya...meanwhile barry boy is preparn a speech,must say he is a damn good campaigner...haha america,i watch n c history unfold,we r in the middle of a historical event,the fall of the american dominance
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by justwise(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
ehie: you didnt watch the telecast?.........gadafi is watchn and singing kanye west's "they all fall down

When people say that some Americans are dull they are actually referring to people like you.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
justwise:

When people say that some Americans are dull they are actually referring to people like you.
u know what they say,opinions r like shyteholes,every body has one
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Anniesalis(f): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
ehie: wow barrack obama's reaction really stupefied me.apologising to libiyans after the attack,going to vegas to campaign right after the attack,he couldnt care less,currently campaigning right now while his embassies r being attacked.....america is so screeewed,wow..wat an apology for a president,if this was my man putin,libiya would be in ashes.gaddafi rest in peace,u didnt deserve ur humilating death,sarkozy who was forefront in the nato bmbbing lost his electn,now it seems barry will lose too.people always be just and fair.God hates injustice be u a xtian, muslm,or pagan

U talk too much.... And u claim nt to be one of them ooo. Anyway its nt ur fault, Its rather unfortunate dat u hav refused to accept the truth.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
Annie.salis:

U talk too much.... And u claim nt to be one of them ooo. Anyway its nt ur fault, Its rather unfortunate dat u hav refused to accept the truth.
annie salis,she came,she wrote n she posted...bu.....bye
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by CHouse: 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
Annie.salis:

i used to have one lecturer(muslim) then, wenever he comes to class he'll use half of his lecturing period mocking and insulting Jesus/Christians, though we xtians sometimes pick offence bt we hav no power of our own bt to handover him to God to judge. Bt if u mistakenly joke abt their religion, the reverse is the case, they prefer to judge and fight God's battle.

Being a student of History in the Uni, i can perfectly relate to this. Muslim lecturers in my dept (Unilorin) use 80% of their alloted time speaking ill about Christianity. I get personally saddened but what could i do, the V. C himself is a bigot.

1 Like

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by atims: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
Now I really have to look out for the film and watch! I thought God(gods/spirits)sort out things in their own way? If mortals have to fight for them then there are powerless.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
@anne kalis,shocked u r a graduate,tot u were a recharge card seller,ur thoughts n words r all over the place like used condoms@a three hudred naira one round ashee's room
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by chic2pimp(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
justwise:

ith

You are actually doing a disservice to the genuine Dullards out there.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by callash: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2012
I SWEAR THIS IS THE BEST IVE READ FROM ANYONE IN A WHILE
na2day!:
Obama's support for Arab's spring is coming home to roost!
You cant force democracy on these people, they need a strongman with a strong stick to keep them in line!
Ghaddafi, Mubarak et al are gone!
The Islamic fundamentalists have taken over!
America! welcome to Arab's winter angry

1 Like

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
chic2pimp: ith

meh
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by justwise(m): 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
chic2pimp: ith

grin grin
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
guys why d hatn,just because i grew up a protein rich diet while ur folks fed ur growing brains with starch,skipped my class in primary school,being smart n all,read d papers @five,graduted sec@fifteen,uni@twenty,u r hatn?am better than u could ever wish u were.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Rossikk(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
cjrane: I don't know why westerners would set up business in a muslim area. I also don't understand why they would waste their resources to help Arabs topple their leaders as they did in Libya.

You're very naive. You seem to imagine the west intervenes in these countries out of kindness and humanitarianism, as opposed to greed for resources like oil and gas.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by 989900: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_tv-rachel_maddow_show/#49027233

Must watch! Some education..real insights.

Why do Muslims take delight in killing?

1 Like

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Madawaki01(m): 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
na2day!:

What movie? a movie published to the internet 3 months ago.

The guys storming the embassy don't even have internet , this is not personal rage.

Sadly they are pawns in a game they are not aware of. the ones inciting (enticing ?? ) the violence really couldn't care less about the movie, on the anniversary of 9-11 they'd have found any ruse for an attack.

Especiall after the "we kill Osama" talk of Obama during the convention.

Its even on record that Al zawahiri's Libyan assistant was killed by a drone this week and he immediately went online to call on the Libyan to avenge his death!
who told u they don't hav internet,80% of citizen of arab countries hav access 2 d internet.u are talking lik dat because u live in nigeria where things lik dat abound

2 Likes

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by callash: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
Eazee-e:
Now d americans wil realise how important d likes of George Bush are 2 america. Obama has really a strong challenge b4 him. Either 2 act or just watch d almajiris n end up loosing d election
If Obama dare react violently..This might PROBABLY SPARK THE WAR TO END THE WORLD
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Rossikk(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
ghettodreamz: These people are so retarded and noobs. Perhaps it's the end is near, all these were written in the Book of Revelation which signals the end time is near. Come to think of it, is Islam not really a religion of violence? All these horrifying and brutalising demonstrations are un-called for? Are these not part of those things the movie portrays their so-called religion leaders for? If Muslims believe God is one, that means both Allah and the God we 'Christians' serve are the same, then they won't have gone to the far extent of killing human beings in the bids of protecting their religion's fore-runner.

Besides, is there anywhere in the Holy Quran where God instructed/teaches fighting and killing souls either for him or the religion? Permit me to quote an Islamist, President Mohammed Morsi (Egypt) " This is something we reject and Islam rejects. To God, the attack on a person to Allah is bigger an attack on the Kaaba," [/b]he said, referring to Islam's holiest site in Mecca.

So where is their rights and justifications of what they are doing? Does killing innocent and harmless people changes anything? Would properties being destroyed revert the havoc and humiliations done to his name(Muhammad) already?

[b]During the arrest of Jesus Christ on earth, Simon Peter who was ready for a fight took it upon himself pulled out his sword and cut off Malchus' ear. What did Jesus Christ did? There was restoration. If indeed, Islam is not a religion of violence as it was known for, why would they resort into killing of souls they can't create themselves?

Did Muhammad face as much persecution Jesus Christ faced during his days on earth? Why can't they emulate & embrace Christianity that teaches 'Peace & Love' to mankind?

It's no doubt the END is near, are these not one of those several things "The Bible" earmarked in the book of Revelation?

Let thy kingdom come, O'Lord & save our souls from religious rebels.

You seem blissfully ignorant of the hundreds of millions of innocent people slaughtered by christian hordes and govts in the crusades, the inquisitions, the slave trade and colonialism. Now that the christians run the world courtesy of those ancient outrages, they've turned all 'saintly', decrying violence like it's something they've never known. Ridiculous.

6 Likes

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Madawaki01(m): 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
CHouse: Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued....SURAH 9:29

Spade a spade, the so called extremists, expansionists or fanatics are the real muslims doing exactly what Allah requires of them....Islam a religion of peace huh? NIGGGA PLEASE!!!
hav u check dat out in d Quran?to my knowledge anabi Mohammed(SAW) didn't strike back when struck,a gud instance is when his teeth was bleeding as a result of enemies who attaked him,then d archangel told him dat if his blood touch d ground,the city of his attackers wud b wiped out,do u know what he did?HE MADE SURE THAT HIS BLOOD NEVER TOUCH D GROUND.

1 Like

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by oduneja: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
On Monday Sept 12 ,2012 According to the Washington Post Al-Qaeda in Yemen’s No. 2 leader reportedly killed in missile strike:ANAA, Yemen — An airstrike killed al-Qaida's No. 2 leader in Yemen along with six others traveling with him in one car on Monday, U.S. and Yemeni officials said, a major breakthrough for U.S.-backed efforts to cripple the group in the impoverished Arab nation.

It had been known on the Arab Street as they call it that ( As Usual) there would be attacks planned and put into action on or around September 11th .

In Egypt the embassy was attacked simply after a protest , which was known to be coming , got out of control because a FEW men scaled the Embassy wall and went after the American flag while the majority of the mob watched and chanted.
The Libyan Consulate NOT AN EMBASSY therefore lighter security was attacked at 10 PM at night by a coordinated group with semi automatic and automatic weapons and RPGs .

All of these actions have some basic commonalities:

1. Timing; If not on September 11th around the day.

2. Soft Targets ; The Egyptian Embassy was not heavily guarded because Embassies in general have to have a certain degree of openness while maintaining maximum security possible .

There fore the Embassy in Egypt while vandalized was not bombed to destruction as in Beirut or Kenya. The CONSULATE in Libya was a soft target , not a full embassy and for 5 hours the Libyan and US Security forces held off the attack.Of Which 3 Security Officers lost their lives defending the Consulate and Ambassador

It should be noted that the Libyan People of Benghazi DID CONDEMN this attack.

Which brings us to Yemen an already week area for security in which as stated before the Al-Qaeda in Yemen’s No. 2 was blown to bits with six others . So it was both a soft target for terrorism and in an area that already has active Al Qaeda factions along with Anti American sentiments

These riots and mobs have the underlining context of being in-sighted by factions of Al Qaeda as only a desperate form of weak retaliation for the targeting of the heads of these terrorist groups. In areas of the middle east where tensions are high and law enforcement is non existent or at best very weak. Security as well.

So basically the fake film was the long fuse but the attacks were started by and carried out by Terrorist Factions closely affiliated to Al Qaeda

2 Likes

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by hbrednic: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
THANK GOD I AM A CHRISTIAN[
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2012
abdulkayus: Dey can protest, bt dey shld make it peaceful. All dis burnin no make sense, even d Holy Prophet will not approve it. God willin, protest wil nt happen in 9ja cos i knw dos malos guys fit convert am into riot ne killin innocent ones. Thank God, d islamic cleric has advice dem nt to protest.

@OP, is dat massive security? 9ja is a joke. Hw many police are even there, no riot gear self, MTWSSS.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by israelbenzion: 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
na2day!:

Who will start it?
Obama?
someone who is busy placating this f00ls?

U are current jare! Look at d man's stance on Iran. U wud just know he doesn't hv d desire to offend d muslim world. Watch and see: he will even apologise to them. Afterall, Hillary Clinton just called Islam a great religion even after d US ambassador was killed!

1 Like

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by chic2pimp(m): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
ehie: guys why d hatn,just because i grew up a protein rich diet while ur folks fed ur growing brains with starch,skipped my class in primary school,being smart n all,read d papers @five,graduted sec@fifteen,uni@twenty,u r hatn?am better than u could ever wish u were.

Jesus truly Wept!!!
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by cap28: 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
the US govt is planning something terrible for nigeria but many are still too dumb and blind to see the hand writing on the wall.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours / Buhari Spends Time With His 3 Young Admirers At The Presidential Villa. Photos / Abacha Lost His Life To Filipino Doctors Not Indian Prostitutes – Gen. Ovadje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.