Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,900 members, 7,918,930 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:43 PM

Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate (24330 Views)

FG Seeks Abolition Of Visa Requirement Among D-8 Member Countries / Tinubu Calls For Revolution / Tinubu Calls For Sovereign National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
Katsumoto:
That is why I am disappointed that no one is pushing for regionalism so that all regions can practice a system that suits them best. No political leaning stays in power for long but it is good for both left, right, and centrist parties to be involved so as to keep the politicians on their toes.

We've like a mini-regional government in the SW right now with ACN, and I hope they win Ondo state as well to consolidate on their regional integration agenda... But all hands must be on deck and we all need to critique(if they sway from the right path) them to do the right thing...
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

You have forgotten that you require a spine to actually stand to hold a ten foot pole to me. There are men and there are men! You, my dear are a mere prototype, not the finished original version. You are too effeminate to be a full blooded man.

Nevermind, only real men need apply. wink

You mean Gbawe is a full chromosome short of a full genome or just a full gene short of a real man?
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by PointB: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2012
shymexx:

We've like a mini-regional government in the SW right now with ACN, and I hope they win Ondo state as well to consolidate on their regional integration agenda... But all hands must be on deck and we all need to critique(if they sway from the right path) them to do the right thing...

You actually pray that ACN wins Ondo, with Tinubu at the helms of affairs? Guy, na wa oo. And here I am thinking that you actually think! Be careful what you wish.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by nduchucks: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2012
naijababe
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Katsumoto: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2012
shymexx:

They don't need to win Ondo to proceed with a consolidation process. They need to LEARN to reach across the political divide, compromise, and make agreements. If they can't learn to compromise with another governor of Yoruba extraction, how will they accomplish other difficult goals when they need the support of PDP/CPC?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
shymexx:

I pray they don't win Ondo state. I am very suspicious of their regional integration agenda now. Bi ola ma ti ri, eni la ti n mo. Judging by ACN's performance so far and the "in-the-know" confirmation by Akanbi-edu, ACN is not about region building but about power grabbing and they are using the evilness of PDP as a scare tactic to balkanise us.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
PointB:

You actually pray that ACN wins Ondo, with Tinubu at the helms of affairs? Guy, na wa oo. And here I am thinking that you actually think! Be careful what you wish.

I dont think Shymmex knows what he is talking about. He is just another over sabi Londoner/Diasporan. Who calls their parents intellectuals?
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite:

You mean Gbawe is a full chromosome short of a full genome or just a full gene short of a real man?

At least 10 full chromosomes, short.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2012
PointB:

The guy has an agenda, he wants to be the new Awo(but with the title of the President of Nigeria on his cap) - and I'm sure he'll do the right thing soon...

You guys in the SE need to observe the SW closely, and copy their ideology... Your region is too disenfranchised and too elitist for anything development to happen there... Rock the boat and move away from the status quo.. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2012
Katsumoto:
They don't need to win Ondo to proceed with a consolidation process. They need to LEARN to reach across the political divide, compromise, and make agreements. If they can't learn to compromise with another governor of Yoruba extraction, how will they accomplish other difficult goals when they need the support of PDP/CPC?

I don't really know much about their interaction with the guy in Ondo state, I'll have to agree with your assertion... I just want to see a prosperous Yoruba land...
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

You have forgotten that you require a spine to actually stand to hold a ten foot pole to me. There are men and there are men! You, my dear are a mere prototype, not the finished original version. You are too effeminate to be a full blooded man.

Nevermind, only real men need apply. wink

Olodo. The more you talk the more you show you are just a bitter, scorned hag. Who are the "men" here you are talking of? You and the union of clowns following you forget one thing. Real men are noble men who stand up for what is right always. It is a creed of manhood. D.un.ce.

"Real men" don't support or endorse wrongdoing or wrongdoers regardless of who is involved. Real men stand up for what is right even when it is unpopular to do so. I guess that strikes out Fagasmitten, PuzzyB and other c.retins not smart to see they are only embarrassing themselves here with their nauseating sycophancy in favour of a foul-mouth hag.

I show far more spine and manly character than the following of clowns here who have only disgraced themselves today as the entire forum watch their nauseating and 'unmanly' iniability to call a spade a spade as "Omoluabis" and real men do.

The joke is on a butch hag like you and the shameless desperados following you around infatuated. Good luck with your "real men". Hagard shrew.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:
I pray they don't win Ondo state. I am very suspicious of their regional integration agenda now. Bi ola ma ti ri, eni la ti n mo. Judging by ACN's performance so far and the "in-the-know" confirmation by Akanbi-edu, ACN is not about region building but about power grabbing and they are using the evilness of PDP as a scare tactic to balkanise us.

I'll have to agree with you as well, may the best guy who has the interest of Yoruba people at heart win..
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2012
shymexx:

The guy has an agenda, he wants to be the new Awo(but with the title of the President of Nigeria on his cap) - and I'm sure he'll do the right thing soon...

You guys in the SE need to observe the SW closely, and copy their ideology... Your region is too disenfranchised and too elitist for anything development to happen there... Rock the boat and move away from the status quo.. grin

He didnt do shyt when he was Governor, it is when he becomes president he is gonna change and do something?

SMH. All these diasporans! It is time Seun created a new section for una where you can go back and forth 'intellectually' over the Nigeria of your imagination.

Anyway, the truth of the matter is Tinubu will never be president. he knows that much!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2012
Once the ACN gain the soul of the whole SW now, they would become another PDP and new parties would have to fight again just as the ACN fought to win more states. If we don't give them absolute control now, we would have leverage. We are not sheeps! The most important thing is that none of the Yoruba states falls back into the hands of PDP.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite:
He didnt do shyt when he was Governor, it is when he becomes president he is gonna change and do something?

SMH. All these diasporans! It is time Seun created your new section for una where you can go back and forth 'intellectually' over the Nigeria of your imagination.

Anyway, the truth of the matter is Tinubu will never be president. he knows that much!

I don't really know much about what he did when he was governor, I was too young and too 'British' back then to know what was happening in Nigeria... However, I know he's trying to fill the 'big shoes' Awolowo left behind right now, and I believe that would rub off on him with time(but I may be wrong)..
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

Olodo. The more you talk the more you show you are just a bitter, scorned hag. Who are the "men" here you are talking of? You and the union of clowns following you forget one thing. Real men are noble men who stand up for what is right always. It is a creed of manhood. D.un.ce.

"Real men" don't support or endorse wrongdoing or wrongdoers regardless of who is involved. Real men stand up for what is right even when it is unpopular to do so. I guess that strikes out Fagasmitten, PuzzyB and other c.retins not smart to see they are only embarrassing themselves here with their nauseating sycophancy in favour of a foul-mouth hag.

I show far more spine and manly character than the following of clowns here who have only disgraced themselves today as the entire forum watch their nauseating and 'unmanly' iniability to call a spade a spade as "Omoluabis" and real men do.

The joke is on a butch hag like you and the shameless desperados following you around infatuated. Good luck with your "real men". Hagard shrew.

Lesson 101 from page 1, the spineless effeminate sissy!

Honestly, i'm sorry to have ripped you n.aked in the village square like this but you gave me no choice. I do hope that at some point today, you would thank me and apologise for being the sorry mess you have become. How would your minions ever look at you the same now? Being bi.t.ch slapped on NL by a mere female is not a good look, you know. And you keep coming back for more!

Are you into leather and whips? Seems to me that you like being dominated by a woman. Well...i'm a part-time dominitrix so come here and let me whip that black charcoal backside of yours with pleasure.

Haggard ke? Boya lo mo!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

Lesson 101 from page 1, the spineless effeminate sissy!

Honestly, i'm sorry to have ripped you naked in the village square like this but you gave me no choice. I do hope that at some point today, you would thank me and apologise for being the sorry mess you have become. How would your minions ever look at you the same now? Being bi.t.ch slapped on NL by a mere female is not a good look, you know. And you keep coming back for more!

Are you into leather and whips? Seems to me that you like being dominated by a woman. Well...i'm a part-time dominitrix so come here and let me whip that black charcoal backside of yours with pleasure.

Haggard ke? Boya lo mo!

Eran iya ni Gbawe . . . why do you think he is into politics?

He is probably into BD/SM, because with how he was b1tch slapped by you and keeps coming back for more, if he wast then he must have developed the thick skin from home. When you have a married man like Gbawe spending so much time on NL like he does, he either has no home to go to or too scared of his wife to go home. maybe his wife is a bully . . . we will never know. Because people like Gbawe dont normally admit to sensitive issues like that.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by naturalwaves: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
PointB:

Guy give it up already! Are you not ashamed of yourself haba! An old man with great white beard, exchanging words with a woman. I guess, you have no class, really!

Fagamite is loitering around the scene waiting for a chance to lay his paws on your sad ass, perhaps you can take the opportunity presented and save face. Abi which kain id!ot you be self? Akanbi_edu has even abandoned you. Don't you have a life? Na wa oo. Old men and their diseased tongues!
It is U who should be ashamed of urself for being such a coward and a weakling,queing blindly behind a saucy woman 2 spew trash. U just a shameless woman wrapper.U guys are just a bunch of bloody liars.I was there wen it all started.Is this ow du.nce U are in real life? Weakling oshi.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
@Shymexx,

Please don't be taken in by the mischief of those who are not from the SW and are driven to talk malevolently and spitefully because they don't have what others have and are very afraid other are initiating progressive ideas that may free them from the inefficiency of others.

There are solid and cohesive plan for regional integration in the SW. I will try and find an article that chronicled the formal regional integration meeting where many Yorubas, not even in the ACN, attended to brainstorm and submit specific ideas and model. Don't let anyone fool you this is an "ACN charade". Many prominent Yorubas, as you do, are in support.

Deceivers merely speak here because of the sheer fear and trauma of how they are still hostage to the PDP while others are making solid, united plans everyone, regardless of Party affiliation, agree is a veritable way forward. You are a bright chap. Seek knowledge and don't let people feed you their half-baked mischief driven by the fear of others making progress that defies the FG-led imprisonment of Nigeria.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201208210051.html

Nigeria: South-West Plans Legal Backing for Regional Integration Agenda
Tagged: Governance, Nigeria, West Africa
BY TOBA SULEIMAN, 21 AUGUST 2012
Comment
Speaker of the Ekiti State House of Assembly, Hon Adewale Ominrin, has disclosed that lawmakers in the South-west geo-political zone of the country would soon convoke a South-west Parliamentary Conference to fashion a legal framework for easy execution and sustainability of Regional Integration Agenda of the governors in the zone.

Ominrin, who also doubles as the Vice-Chairman, Conference of Speakers, South-west zone, made the disclosure yesterday in Ado-Ekiti, while fielding questions from journalists during the celebrations of the Ed-El-Fitri, also used the occasion to refute the insinuations in some quarters that the planned Regional Integration Policy was succession agenda.

He stated this, just as he put his support behind the call for the convocation of the Sovereign National Conference (SNC), rather than the frequent constitutional amendment, which he said could not take the country to nowhere.

Ominrin predicated his assertion on the fact that the National Assembly is only constitutionally empowered with the responsibility of amending the constitution for good governance and not to rewrite the constitution.

According to him, the South-west economic agenda was an attempt to put the zone on the fast lane of economic development as witnessed under the late sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, and expand the frontiers of socio-economic and political interactions of the states in the geo-political zone.

Omirin said the legal framework to drive the integration policy became imperative following political dynamism of the region, adding that "even if another party came on board , which may not be possible with the performances of the ACN governors, the programme will still continue since there is a law in place."

He maintained that the programme was to further develop the region in the areas of road construction, agricultural and health developments, rural water and electrification development, higher education attainment among others.

The speaker, who said the conference would have come up almost immediately, lamented that little financial crisis is delaying the urgency of the conference.

He noted further that if the region could get itself together and carry out the agenda successfully, such would put permanent stop to the frequent agitation in some quarters on the need to belong to the mainstream.

He declared that several times that the zone has been in the mainstream or belongs to the party at the national level, it has ever been a disaster for the people of the South-west.

"We have gone to the so-called mainstream twice, and twice we have burnt our fingers, without any reasonable things to show for it. "Therefore it is high time we retraced our steps, which we are currently doing, according to the programmes of our governors," he said.

Speaking further on the convocation of the SNC, Ominrin noted that the National Assembly only has the power to amend and not to rewrite the constitution.

"With this, it will be difficult for Nigeria to witness the right constitutional democracy if the right constitution is not put in place.

"As things stand now, many sections of our constitution should be rewritten and not just amended so there is no way a Sovereign National Conference that will comprise of true representatives of the people will not be convoked to rewrite the country's constitution," he said.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by PointB: 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2012
shymexx:

New Awo? Go read Bakare tirade about him. Go to google and type "Tinubu is "

In anycase, Tinubu cannot be the president of Nigeria. As per SE. I wont trade Chime, Rochas, and Peter Obi for Fashola and Oshimole. Also given the fact that Orji will leave in 2015, I wont trade him for Aregbesola. Besides, you know next to nothing about SE, and her politics. On the contrary I know Lagos, Ogun politics having lived for a long time in those two places. Guy, we are gulf apart in local knowledge!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by nduchucks: 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2012
hmmmm. una sure say uncle Gbawe no be de real Oju Yobo himself? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe: @Shymexx,

Please don't be taken in by the mischief of those who are not from the SW and are driven to talk malevolently and spitefully because they don't have what others have and are very afraid other are initiating progressive ideas that may free them from the inefficiency of others.

There are solid and cohesive plan for regional integration in the SW. I will try and find an article that chronicled the formal regional integration meeting where many Yorubas, not even in the ACN, attended to brainstorm and submit specific ideas and model. Don't let anyone fool you this is an "ACN charade". Many prominent Yorubas, like you, are in support.

Deceivers merely speak here because of the sheer fear and trauma of how they are still hostage to the PDP while others are making solid, united plans everyone, regardless of Party affiliation, agree is a veritable way forward. You are a bright chap. Seek knowledge and don't let people feed you their half-baked mischief driven by the fear of others making progress that defies the FG-led imprisonment of Nigeria.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201208210051.html

SO Shymmex is now a prominent Yoruba? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The guy who just admitted he is British is now a prominent Yoruba? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Very typical of ACN politics, politics of deceit and false inclusion. Politics of false integration policy.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by PointB: 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
shymexx:

I don't really know much about their interaction with the guy in Ondo state, I'll have to agree with your assertion... I just want to see a prosperous Yoruba land...

You see how you admit your ignorance per secs? grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2012
PointB:
New Awo? Go read Bakare tirade about him. Go to google and type "Tinubu is "

In anycase, Tinubu cannot be the president of Nigeria. As per SE. I wont trade Chime, Rochas, and Peter Obi for Fashola and Oshimole. Also given the fact that Orji will leave in 2015, I wont trade him for Aregbesola. Besides, you know next to nothing about SE, and her politics. On the contrary I know Lagos, Ogun politics having lived for a long time in those two places. Guy, we are gulf apart in local knowledge!

Your region is about all man for himself, that's why there's chaos over there... The people you belittle in your ethnic tirade might actually be the answer to the puzzle in your region, go figure... Perhaps, that's why your people continue to migrate to the region you hate so much...

To be honest, one thing I rate about the real Igbo intellectuals on NL like: eGuerilla, Igbo2011, Cap28 etc.(and I'm not surprised they're all Pan-Africanists) is that they speak the truth... You can learn a thing or two from your brothers...
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2012
PointB:

You see how you admit your ignorance per secs? grin grin grin grin

That's the truth... I'm not the type to lie about things I don't know anything about..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by PointB: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite:

SO Shymmex is now a prominent Yoruba? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The guy who just admitted he is British is now a prominent Yoruba? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Very typical of ACN politics, politics of deceit and false inclusion. Politics of false integration policy.

hehehehehehehe
And you are wondering where that places you, huh? grin grin grin Un-prominent yoruba? Words on the streets have it that you are 'were ijoba', while others are gaining prominence, generously dished out by the Resident Hypocrite. You better say something nice about Tinubu/ACN and watch your fortune rise with a 'chieftancy' title! grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by PointB: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2012
shymexx:

That's the truth... I'm not the type to lie about things I don't know anything about..

Of course, except your knowledge of SE politics!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2012
naturalwaves:
It is U who should be ashamed of urself for being such a coward and a weakling,queing blindly behind a saucy woman 2 spew trash. U just a shameless woman wrapper.U guys are just a bunch of bloody liars.I was there wen it all started.Is this ow du.nce U are in real life? Weakling oshi.

My brother, don't mind these puzzies. They are doing nothing but exposing that the nobility and "omoluabi" essence of our fathers exist in only a few men these days. All I see is a congregation of sad and frustrated men quick to make a fool of themselves with a show of hideous bias, cowardice and lack of enduring principles.

Imagine failing to take a stand against wrongdoing merely because of the fear of a butch hag who claims to be female? My man I doff my hat to you and Akanbi Edu. I simply did not believe so many "woman-wrappers" existed here. Throw a female ID at them and they are ready to say/defend anything, however ludicrous or unfair, in favour of this "female" ID. I really pity some folks.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by DuduNegro: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
Tto those questioning Tinubus value and position on Yoruba I say Tinubu is a political leader. Awo was also a political leader.

Yorubaland has its customary political system under which Alaafin would be the leader. Since we stupidly abandoned customary system of self governance to embrace foreign system of governance elected officials are now in position of leadership in the land.

In the time of Awolowo he scored many successes and consolidated growth and progress all over Yorubaland. His successes were made possible because he sat over a regional government and the Federal reach was limited. If it was today or perhaps if the reach of Federal Government today was in practice back then, Awo would not have had free education, free health programs, radio and tv broadcast, amendment and abolition of exploitive tax codes and trade monopolies.

We dont know that Tinubu will not be as successful or better than Awo if we return to regional government. We all agree that he is very creative and politically ingenious. If we are looking for a stainless background to lead the Yoruba comonwealth, of course Tinubu will not qualify.....because his past is not withoit controversy.

The reality is today we do not have a regional government, we have a authoritarian government that has poked its nose into the smallest aspect of life in the cities......they almost will change the name of a street if it rubs them wrongly. So what kind of Yoruba do we need to act as our voice and speak for us when the Federal Government insists that our leaders are "rascals"? Do we want an "omoluabi" to stand resond to that or do we want an "omoapanle" to stand and respond?

In US when the democrats need a counter response to republican offensive they know they can always count on Clinton to deliver. His past has controversies yet he is loved and cherished. Obama is the party leader but Clinton has a role that is indispensable and he is an asset, even to the party leader.

Omo Yoruba we must always have broadview of the political landscape and stop reacting narrowly to events around us. Tinubu is the proper political leader we need to stand there and push back the reach of Federal and discourage their ambition in Yorubaland.

Fashola is an omoluabi and would be ideal to have him as leder in a regional government. We always must have an omoluabi ruling over the land.

Tinubu is an omoapanle and in a federal system where we must compete with numerous others to attack and counter attack, this guy has performed wonderfully well and needs to continue in that role.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by danjohn: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2012
OMG!!!!! this thread got very very heated. For some reason this was my first time of seeing Desola in full display. This woman is an iron lady. I couldnt help but marvel at her wit. She took out a 2 by 4 and kept hitting it on Gbawe's head nonstop. However, I applaud Gbawe for standing his ground as expected.

Desola at the end of the day, in politics, you have to choose between the lesser of two evils. Do Tinubu and ACN have short commings? Yes they do. But they have proven themselves to be better than PDP. If we keep focusing on ACN's shortcommings, we risk undermining the party and giving PDP an opening to return back to power to continue the evil that ACN rescued us from. I am sure that citizens of Edo and Oyo states would hate to return to the days of Lucky Igbinedion and Alao Akala. Tinubu was a governor that increased Lagos state's IGR by 3000% and made the state less reliant on the federal government. He was the one who gave us Fashola and Oshiomhole. In addition, he has shown political saviness by trying to make ACN a national party through mergers with CPC, ANPP, etc. Tinubu is not perfect and, like most people, I am suspicious of his moral compass. However, he is still the most progressive party leader in the country. I will pick Tinubu over Anthony Anenih, Andy Uba, Emeka Orfo, or Adedibu anyday.

Desola, I know that you are nonpartisan, but Im sure that you will still admit that despite all of its shortcomming, ACN is still a better party than PDP.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
shymexx:

Your region is about all man for himself, that's why there's chaos over there... The people you belittle in your ethnic tirade might actually be the answer to the puzzle in your region, go figure... Perhaps, that's why your people continue to migrate to the region you hate so much...

To be honest, one thing I rate about the real Igbo intellectuals on NL like: eGuerilla, Igbo2011, Cap28 etc.(and I'm not surprised they're all Pan-Africanists) is that they speak the truth... You can learn a thing or two from your brothers...

But he won't because he is a spiteful bigot. The idea of regional integration is a good one and could be a veritable solution to ensure every region develops optimally and at their own pace. You will get very sophisticated and detribalised Igbos who will admit this. Not so this bigot driven by envy. He will pooh-pooh any plans submitted by SW administrator and run around trying to confuse gullible Yorubas not ready to seek knowledge for themselves. Nothing proves his malevolence more than how he talks of the SW 24/7. Do you see the highly respected and intelligent eGuerilla doing that?
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

In US when the democrats need a counter response to republican offensive they know they can always count on Clinton to deliver. His past has controversies yet he is loved and cherished. [b]Obama is the party leader[/b] but Clinton has a role that is indispensable and he is an asset, even to the party leader.

Obama is the party leader ehn? A black man is the party leader of a major US party? Interesting? Even Obama will tell you, he a mere party follower. The Party leader BTW is Debbi Wasserman Shultz.

Clinton is loved? Loved by the democrats right? Because nothing calls the republicans to action like the name Clinton. He is terribly hated by the right.

The rest of your epistle isnt that interesting, sorry!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

"Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT / Deji Adeyanju Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of NIA, DG / VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.