Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:49 PM

Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate (24214 Views)

FG Seeks Abolition Of Visa Requirement Among D-8 Member Countries / Tinubu Calls For Revolution / Tinubu Calls For Sovereign National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by DuduNegro: 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
I dont intervene in husband and wife drama. As long they dont spatter blood on me, Im cool......but i just spotted some red stain on my post and thats not cool.

Gbawe, when it comes to argument, nagging and verbal fight women are in their natural element and there is no amount of name calling and logic you can spew out, as a man...you cannot silence or outwit her. If you are seeking to have the last word you can forget it. Desola is enjoying the drama and pretty soon her sisters, prowling around for their own drama will join and gang up against you. Plese my brother let it go. cool

Iyalode Desola, arewa lawujo obirin, obirin jojolo eleyinju ege, ibadi aran eyin fun j'owo, idi wun mi adu ma dan....... jo mo bee ni o, ma b'ewa je. Calm down dear, calm down..... Gbawe has high IQ but his EQ is still in its infancy....otherwise he would know better than to approach an Iyalode like this. If bokoharam had not destroyed the prison gates I should lock him this instant. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

Who asked you for all this information? Insecure twit? Don't you know the number one rule? Real men don't brag !!! Oh, I forgot you are a puzzy grin grin grin grin

Why don't you go outside your grotty bedsit and grab your crotch at some teenage girls to prove you have something there? Insecure loser.

Why won't a twisted pervert be begging for an apology to your haggard shrew who is a malevolent and hateful aberration? We know you are not man enough to have even an iota of nobility running through you. Here you have been all sorts. A perv, a shameless "woman wrapper" and a wimp attempting to hide behind other men. What a sad creature. You need to get a life or at least get a job that pays real money so you can get laid and stop disturbing everyone here with your 'frustration'.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin When I read this, I had to laugh. Are you for real? What a childish doofus !!!? "Crew"? What a juvenile delinquent grin grin grin So I have now gotten under your skin and emasculated you to the extent you now want to meet and fight? What an emotional and insecure puzzy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Go and fight what you claim to have in your Southern hemisphere. W.an.ker.

Gbawe: is that you or your wife? Because I really cant tell who I am facing. Like I said, no cat fights here cool

Face Desola. I wont give you an excuse to run away from Desola without proper apology.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
Dudu_Negro: I dont intervene in husband and wife drama. As long they dont spatter blood on me, Im cool......but i just spotted some red stain on my post and thats not cool.

Gbawe, when it comes to argument, nagging and verbal fight women are in their natural element and there is no amount of name calling and logic you can spew out, as a man...you cannot silence or outwit her. If you are seeking to have the last word you can forget it. Desola is enjoying the drama and pretty soon her sisters, prowling around for their own drama will join and gang up against you. Plese my brother let it go. cool

Iyalode Desola, arewa lawujo obirin, obirin jojolo eleyinju ege, ibadi aran eyin fun j'owo, idi wun mi adu ma dan....... jo mo bee ni o, ma b'ewa je. Calm down dear, calm down..... Gbawe has high IQ but his EQ is still in its infancy....otherwise he would know better than to approach an Iyalode like this. If bokoharam had not destroyed the prison gates I should lock him this instant. grin

Lo de ki mi tan lori mi wu tan bayii...O ki mi dele, dele. Ha! O jewo ni o. O de tobi lowo mi ni.

Okay, tell him to do etutu. 10 big snails, 20 cows, 50 wraps of fufu, Efo tete, 4 gallons of palm oil and 300 new 5,000 naira notes and i'll see about it.

O je iwo ni o...
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by DuduNegro: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite:

Dude Obama is half-white. It is the WHite part that got him elected! Dude, Boehner is in control of Washington, not Obama.

Unfortunately there is no half-white biometrics in political America. America is patrilineal and they tell you that if your ancestry is African then you are black.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
naturalwaves:
Shatap Mr man.It takes more than a ding dong ,2 epons,broad chest and male hormones 2 be a man.U are nothing but a weakling and a servant.Wen real men are talking,U shuld just stfk and get off.

When you learn to put space after your commas, I will take you seriously.

Your writing is so unrefined and your syntax so atrocious, I cant even make sense of your posts.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite:

Your writing is so unrefined and your syntax so atrocious, I can even make sense of your post.

grin grin grin grin

O buru gan o.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by olivertwist: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2012
“The mistake of 1914 has come to light. The new estate called Nigeria should be an estate from our great grand father, Othman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use the minority in the North as willing tools, and the South as conquered territories and never allow them to have control of their future.”

- Alhaji Ahmadu Bello. Reacting to the 1914 amalgamation by the British.

This is why I laugh whenever I hear ignorant people say power is in the south because of a figure head president that can be wasted at anytime. Tinubu knew what he was saying but ignorant people will not understand. He knows that real power lies in the hands of the northerners. From presidency, to senate, to HOR, to military, police, civil service, economy.

We are always quick to refer to US and UK upper and lower legislative systems but are we not just practising their system in theory? SMH
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
olivertwist: “The mistake of 1914 has come to light. The new estate called Nigeria should be an estate from our great grand father, Othman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use the minority in the North as willing tools, and the South as conquered territories and never allow them to have control of their future.”

Now, this is the kind of issues or quotes we should be thrashing!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by sheyguy: 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
This is one funny aarze thread . . .
@PointB, wetin concern u for this kind mata? Or are u here divide those you percieve as threat to your stance on issues on NL?
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by DuduNegro: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

Lo de ki mi tan lori mi wu tan bayii...O ki mi dele, dele. Ha! O jewo ni o. O de tobi lowo mi ni.

Okay, tell him to do etutu. 10 big snails, 20 cows, 50 wraps of fufu, Efo tete, 4 gallons of palm oil and 300 new 5,000 naira notes and i'll see about it.

O je iwo ni o...

Ah, ose dear. Lol!

Gbawe, did you hear that. Iyalode said yiu must do etutu....sacrifice 20 fulani heads, 15 of yanmiri, 50 boko haram and 35 gambari. Bring their head and the prototype 5000 naira in Sanusi Lamido office.

PointB sabi kidnap if you need help getting all those people together for the sacrificw. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by naturalwaves: 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite:

Yeske, that was me ke. Okunrin lo n ke si. Yes I did say that and like Romney I stand by my gaffes.

Never, I dont do boldness.

I only have one post to waste on your half-witted self. Now make your case sharp sharp if you want more posts grin

Mr Servant,U don't do boldness but U do COWARDICE and U still av d guts 2 call urself a man.What a shame! Go sitdown joor.A weakling in a man's form.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Olaone1: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2012
undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Ola saunters in. Is it a free for all in here ni?

Kai! What a thread! Where I been dey?
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2012
Dudu_Negro: I dont intervene in husband and wife drama. As long they dont spatter blood on me, Im cool......but i just spotted some red stain on my post and thats not cool.

Stop with the patronage. What low EQ are you talking of? Guy, I have proven my point about a malevolent shrew who is nothing but a hateful banshee from hell. That said, you only inadvertently shown things about yourselves here with how you display a perverse and unpleasantly biased nature that cannot let you simply adjudge wrong or right in the spirit of equity and fairness.

You are willing, like a feral pack, to castigate someone who has done nothing wrong and praise a foul-mouthed shrew who is anathema to everything considered decent in Yoruba women and only deserves to be told to tone down the hatred and uncouthness . All this merely because you think you are defending a female ID? Is that all it takes to compromise your character? Let us leave issues as they are.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
Dudu, I told you that goat is eran iya. Kiigbo, kiigba ni.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2012
Ola one: undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Ola saunters in. Is it a free for all in here ni?

Kai! What a thread! Where I been dey?

Mo se gudugudu meje, yaaya mefa!

A ti bo loko eru!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2012
Best thread ever on NL! - I'm saving this thread in my archives... It reminds me of Kilode?! and Kats' narration of the kiriji wars... grin
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Olaone1: 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
Strangerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by sheyguy: 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
olivertwist: “The mistake of 1914 has come to light. The new estate called Nigeria should be an estate from our great grand father, Othman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use the minority in the North as willing tools, and the South as conquered territories and never allow them to have control of their future.”

Yet some pple won't allow the South West to av peace of mind and move ahead . . . These are the same set of Northern leaders some other southerners willingly joined hands with to check Awolowo's political ambition . . . The same way their seeds seek to encourage discord among SWesterners on this thread. . .haters pls stay clear and let the drama play out.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Katsumoto: 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
At the end of the day - the initial hot debate about ACN policies and progress has been swept under the carpet. So also was the discussion about DemDem's SNC and restructuring of the federation.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by aljharem(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
lol grin grin grin grin grin fstranger chai !!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Olaone1: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

Mo se gudugudu meje, yaaya mefa!

A ti bo loko eru!

I hope, like Stranger said, that you are full of this gudugudu meje in real life o jare. wink grin
Katz was pointedly attacked on this thread because of you. Also, some folks in here are accusing real men because these real men want to get their leg over. I mean, what really really tops that? And, above all, we are talking about an arewa obirin here.

I wouldn't even mind having a Max Mosley session with a totty like ya. tongue

I wouldn't mind 'fawning' you all night long.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by naturalwaves: 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite:

Your writing is so unrefined and your syntax so atrocious, I cant even make sense of your posts.
How will U make sense out of my posts when ur brain has gone on vacation again as usual. This is an informal setting & all sorts of short codings lyk I've been doing and wateva ur complaint is are very much allowed and I ain't gonna adjust anything 2 suit U cos there's no communicatn gap lyk u painting d pic and lying in ur usual style. Try another defensive mechanism cos this ain't working.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by aljharem(m): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
eko ole ile is watching grin grin grin grin grin grin go tell your oga ti nu ti bu tinubu that lagosians are fast waking up
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Olaone1: 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
alj harem: lol grin grin grin grin grin fstranger chai !!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Stranger, your friends are many in here oo. cheesy
Alhaji Alhaji
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by aljharem(m): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
Ola one:

Stranger, your friends are many in here oo. cheesy
Alhaji Alhaji

i know i know my friend. stranger is so funny and realistic when he wants to be grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
Ola one:

I hope, like Stranger said, that you are full of this gudugudu meje in real life o jare. wink grin
Katz was pointedly attacked on this thread because of you. Also, some folks in here are accusing real men because these real men want to get their leg over. I mean, what really really tops that? And, above all, we are talking about an arewa obirin here.

I wouldn't even mind having a Max Mosley session with a totty like ya. tongue

I wouldn't mind 'fawning' you all night long.

Pick a number!

No, I really didn't think that Kats deserved the stick he got on this thread. He is a real gentleman who rose to defend my honour and I appreciate him (I know this will make Fagamite mad grin). A real man does not get into a fight with a woman. At most he ignores her and does not suffer fools gladly but not the resident half man we have on this thread. It is a shame though because I really held the said half man in high esteem. I did. But now, I would not be able to look at his posts the same way any more. undecided
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Olaone1: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
alj harem:

i know i know my friend. stranger is so funny and realistic when he wants to be grin grin grin

Stranger's run away. Make I go fetch him
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by ektbear: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
crayyyyyyy

wth happened here
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Olaone1: 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2012
ekt_bear: crayyyyyyy

wth happened here
Yeah, very crazy. My Ekiti warrior. I was really taken aback. Unbelievable!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by ektbear: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2012
Katsumoto:
Besides, sleeping on Sunday morning after a heavy duty Owambe must be better than packaging a bomb on Saturday night to maim and kill those going to church on Sunday morning.

lol
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by ektbear: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
Having skimmed through this thread, I still don't quite understand how the initial conversation degenerated like this.

Desola and Gbawe: You are both posters I like and respect, and in my opinion your political disagreements can be discussed w/o devolving into the personal.

I have a request for you both.

Let's relax and calm down. At a minimum, let's keep the discussion focused squarely on the issues and relevant actors.

So no more personal attacks...issues only. Can we agree to this?
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by EkoIle1: 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
alj harem: eko ole ile is watching grin grin grin grin grin grin go tell your oga ti nu ti bu tinubu that lagosians are fast waking up

What's wrong with this oloshi oloriburuku fagggot and why is he always yelling my name? I told your homo/sexuaaaal a...ss that I'm not into your faggott lifestyle. Why is NL so full of faggotts prowling and yelling at men for atention ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

APC Campaign Rally In Ovia South-West (Photos) / Recruit Your Kids – Nigerians Slam Fayemi Over Call For NYSC Members To Fight / Reuben Abati's New Year Message Is One In A Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.