Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate (24215 Views)

FG Seeks Abolition Of Visa Requirement Among D-8 Member Countries / Tinubu Calls For Revolution / Tinubu Calls For Sovereign National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

My brother, don't mind these puzzies. They are doing nothing but exposing that the nobility and "omoluabi" essence of our fathers exist in only a few men these days. All I see is a congregation of sad and frustrated men quick to make a fool of themselves with a show of hideous bias, cowardice and lack of enduring principles.

Imagine failing to take a stand against wrongdoing merely because of the fear of a butch hag who claims to be female? My man I doff my hat to you and Akanbi Edu. I simply did not believe so many "woman-wrappers" existed here. Throw a female ID at them and they are ready to say/defend anything, however ludicrous or unfair, in favour of this "female" ID. I really pity some folks.

Calling other people puzzie? Coming from someone subliminally insulting Katsumoto, yet has no liver to mention Katsumoto is his post. Resident hypocrite indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by naturalwaves: 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

My brother, don't mind these puzzies. They are doing nothing but exposing that the nobility and "omoluabi" essence of our fathers exist in only a few men these days. All I see is a congregation of sad and frustrated men quick to make a fool of themselves with a show of hideous bias, cowardice and lack of enduring principles.

Imagine failing to take a stand against wrongdoing merely because of the fear of a butch hag who claims to be female? My man I doff my hat to you and Akanbi Edu. I simply did not believe so many "woman-wrappers" existed here. Throw a female ID at them and they are ready to say/defend anything, however ludicrous or unfair, in favour of this "female" ID. I really pity some folks.
But what do they stand to gain 4rm such disgusting attitude? A feel/taste of d honeyp or what? Some men are really a shame 2 d male folk. I guess it's a case of birds of a feather flocking together.Egbe eye leye n wa tan.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2012
Another person on the prowl!

danjohn:

Desola at the end of the day, in politics, you have to choose between the lesser of two evils. Do Tinubu and ACN have short commings? Yes they do. But they have proven themselves to be better than PDP. If we keep focusing on ACN's shortcommings, we risk undermining the party and giving PDP an opening to return back to power to continue the evil that ACN rescued us from. I am sure that citizens of Edo and Oyo states would hate to return to the days of Lucky Igbinedion and Alao Akala. Tinubu was a governor that increased Lagos state's IGR by 3000% and made the state less reliant on the federal government.

Didnt he? Didnt he create all those companies in Lagos?

He was the one who gave us Fashola and Oshiomhole. In addition, he has shown political saviness by trying to make ACN a national party through mergers with CPC, ANPP, etc. Tinubu is not perfect and, like most people, I am suspicious of his moral compass. However, he is still the most progressive party leader in the country. I will pick Tinubu over Anthony Anenih, Andy Uba, Emeka Orfo, or Adedibu anyday.

Desola, I know that you are nonpartisan, but Im sure that you will still admit that despite all of its shortcomming, ACN is still a better party than PDP.

DId he not? He carried them in his womb for 9 months and delivered them to us just at the right time, not to talk of how he nurtured them through their formative years
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2012
Dudu_Negro: .

Omo Yoruba we must always have broadview of the political landscape and stop reacting narrowly to events around us. Tinubu is the proper political leader we need to stand there and push back the reach of Federal and discourage their ambition in Yorubaland.

Fashola is an omoluabi and would be ideal to have him as leder in a regional government. We always must have an omoluabi ruling over the land.

Tinubu is an omoapanle and in a federal system where we must compete with numerous others to attack and counter attack, this guy has performed wonderfully well and needs to continue in that role.

Words of wisdom but don't expect some to take note. Olodos and drama queens, who cannot introspect, and are more interested in causing a scene, can ever appreciate what you are saying enough to note the divisive agenda of others who merely act out of jealousy and envy.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by PointB: 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
shymexx:

Your region is about all man for himself, that's why there's chaos over there... The people you belittle in your ethnic tirade might actually be the answer to the puzzle in your region, go figure... Perhaps, that's why your people continue to migrate to the region you hate so much...

To be honest, one thing I rate about the real Igbo intellectuals on NL like: eGuerilla, Igbo2011, Cap28 etc.(and I'm not surprised they're all Pan-Africanists) is that they speak the truth... You can learn a thing or two from your brothers...

lol. Which Igboman is into the NL pseudo-intellectual bull-crap. Let me laugh in intellectual.

Guy, the real reason why there are alot of Igbo in Lagos is simply because, after the civil war, Igboland economy was mostly destroyed. To survive and thrive you have to look for opportunities elsewhere. Incidentally, the means (economical, scholarly, etc) seemed concentrated in Lagos (the then capital) of Nigeria. As Nigerian, here we are! As soon as Nigeria ceases to be, we will consider going back. Until, then we are eagerly looking forward to the operation of the Ibadan-Lagos rail-line. It will further our inroad into the biggest city in SW.

We have nevertheless rebuilt our homeland, and are still rebuilding. I guess you have seen the Enugu Thread. Peter Obi has done really well for Anambra state, and Rochas is receiving rave review. Depending on whether you see Amaechi as Igbo or not you can pass your judgement.

On political front, no ethnic group has fared any better than the SE, unless you count coup plotting, and electoral fraud as acme of political sagacity! Besides, never lose sight of the fact that 'individualistic' SE'ners gave GEJ block votes! You need to think again, lest you rest on your oars, reveling in your phyric victory!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

Words of wisdom but don't expect some to take note. Olodos and drama queens, who cannot introspect, and are more interested in causing a scene, can ever appreciate what you are saying enough to note the divisive agenda of others who merely act out of jealousy and envy.

aleran iya, eleti didi ni e! Alukimba ni mo ma fi e se leni.

Is that the appropriate response to a well though out comment by the op? Ode ni iwo bobo yi o. You just like fanning flames and despite all the beatings you never relent.

Eran gidi gbaa nie e. Nomo, ni e.

Okunrin-kunrin? o ma se o.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2012
naturalwaves:
But what do they stand to gain 4rm such disgusting attitude? A feel/taste of d honeyp or what? Some men are really a shame 2 d male folk. I guess it's a case of birds of a feather flocking together.Egbe eye leye n wa tan.

My brother, it is all about character-damaging "cyber fantasizing" for some. I hear it is the latest craze. Luckily real and well-adjusted mean, with Pretty wives and girlfriends, don't have to engage in the debased practice to the extent their core decency and belief in equity and fair play is compromised.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
PointB:

lol. Which Igboman is into the NL pseudo-intellectual bull-crap. Let me laugh in intellectual.

Guy, the real reason why there are alot of Igbo in Lagos is simply because, after the civil war, Igboland economy was mostly destroyed. To survive and thrive you have to look for opportunities elsewhere. Incidentally, the means (economical, scholarly, etc) seemed concentrated in Lagos (the then capital) of Nigeria. As Nigerian, here we are! As soon as Nigeria ceases to be, we will consider going back. Until, then we are eagerly looking forward to the operation of the Ibadan-Lagos rail-line. It will further our inroad into the biggest city in SW.

We have nevertheless rebuilt our homeland, and are still rebuilding. I guess you have seen the Enugu Thread. Peter Obi has done really well for Anambra state, and Rochas is receiving rave review. Depending on whether you see Amaechi as Igbo or not you can pass your judgement.

On political front, no ethnic group has fared any better than the SE, unless you count coup plotting, and electoral fraud as acme of political sagacity! Besides, never lose sight of the fact that 'individualistic' SE'ners gave GEJ block votes! You need to think again, lest you rest on your oars, reveling in your phyric victory!

No, people, no! Stay on point and stay off tribal bashing today, at least!

Let's win an award for at least one tribal free thread!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Katsumoto: 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
PointB:

Is this an attempt to derail the thread?
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by PointB: 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

But he won't because he is a spiteful bigot. The idea of regional integration is a good one and could be a veritable solution to ensure every region develops optimally and at their own pace. You will get very sophisticated and detribalised Igbos who will admit this. Not so this bigot driven by envy. He will pooh-pooh any plans submitted by SW administrator and run around trying to confuse gullible Yorubas not ready to seek knowledge for themselves. Nothing proves his malevolence more than how he talks of the SW 24/7. Do you see the highly respected and intelligent eGuerilla doing that?

***yawns***

Please redo from start!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

My brother, it is all about character-damaging "cyber fantasizing" for some. I hear it is the latest craze. Luckily real mean, with Pretty wives and girlfriends, don't have to engage in the debased practice to the extent their core decency and belief in equity and fair play is compromised.

I know, you know, we both know, that that description doesnt include you or does it? Perhaps, your wife is pretty and macho or macho and ugly . . . we may never know. What we do know is that your wife is more macho than you and maybe thats why you spend most of your time on NL. It is your escape from the daily beatings you get from Mrs Gbawe. O ma seo grin
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by naturalwaves: 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

My brother, it is all about character-damaging "cyber fantasizing" for some. I hear it is the latest craze. Luckily real and well-adjusted mean, with Pretty wives and girlfriends, don't have to engage in the debased practice to the extent their core decency and belief in equity and fair play is compromised.
Exactly!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by PointB: 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2012
Katsumoto:

Naa, I am enjoying this tread to much to derail it. In any case, I see nothing bigoted in that thread. Perhaps, you should hold Shymexx to account. He seems too ignorant to poke his nose here!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2012
Katsumoto:

He won't succeed!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by PointB: 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

If you actually have a wife, let alone real life, it will reflect in your choice of words. Judging from your cat-fight will desola, I doubt any woman would have married you let alone remain a wife. Guy you are a sad lonely, jobless, faggit! It's all bare for every one to see.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite:

Calling other people puzzie? Coming from someone subliminally insulting Katsumoto, yet has no liver to mention Katsumoto is his post. Resident hypocrite indeed!

Stop speaking for Katsumoto. Unlike you, who is a shameless groupie of those you believe to be bright, I don't fear anyone here. Why don't you let Katsumoto respond instead of this shameless effort to bait a response from him in your transparently cheap, weasel-like and conniving attempt to stoke a cyber battle a shameless groupie like you is salivating over? let anybody bring it on. I respect many posters here but I don't do "fear". Is Katsumoto now your cyber "Alagbara"?. Mumu.

If I mean Katsumoto I will mention him but he has given his opinion and moved on. This is why I made it clear earlier puzzies apply to you, fagasmitten, and the cretin PuzzyB. Get that into your head. Effing pervert. This is why I call you an effing puzzy. Do you think Katsumoto is foolish enough to take your childish bait? You are nothing but an effing wimp hiding behind other men.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by DuduNegro: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite:

Obama is the party leader ehn? A black man is the party leader of a major US party? Interesting? Even Obama will tell you, he a mere party follower. The Party leader BTW is Debbi Wasserman Shultz.

Clinton is loved? Loved by the democrats right? Because nothing calls the republicans to action like the name Clinton. He is terribly hated by the right.

The rest of your epistle isnt that interesting, sorry!

The party chairman is the administrative head of the party. The sitting president is the ceremonial head of the party. The person in the party who popularly has the most followership is the voice of the party.

You will hear people say "this is Obama party". Its in reference to his ceremonial role as head of their platform and the channell by whih that platform become policies.

Clinton is the voice...he has followership.

Im surprised you question is ledership of the party on account of race when he is in fact, as a blackman, the President of both republicans and democrats and anyone else that identify as American. Thats a higher scale of leadership than say party leadership and his "black a_ss" is sitting in top of both.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by naturalwaves: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite:

I know, we know, we both know, that description doesnt include you or does it? Perhaps, your wife is pretty and macho or macho and ugly . . . we may never know. What we do know is that your wife is more macho than you and maybe thats why you spend most of your time on NL. It is your escape from the daily beatings you get from Mrs Gbawe. O ma seo grin
U know ur own case is a difft one entirely.By ur own natural configuration,U are an Asz licker and a servant. Or were U not d one that said U prefer 2 go and be a slave in America than to be a King here in Nigeria on dat D'banjs thread? If ur memory serves U well,U shuld recall that someone asked U if ur brain was on vacation. What U've displayed here is only an xtension of ur servant mentality 2 a woman dis time around.Wen are U going 2 b bold enof? Wen are U going 2 save urself 4rm d shackles of slavery?Agba lo n da lo yi. Ojo nlo ore mi.Fun ara re nirori.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by PointB: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

He won't succeed!

Fear not, I have no such plans. grin grin grin
In anycase, I am taking a break. Work has ended for today, got to run.

Mobile mode, activated!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

Stop speaking for Katsumoto. Unlike you, who is a shameless groupie of those you believe to be bright, I don't fear anyone here. Why don't you let Katsumoto respond instead of this shameless effort to bait a response from him in your transparently cheap, weasel-like and conniving attempt to stoke a cyber battle a shameless groupie like you is salivating over? let anybody bring it on. I respect many posters here but I don't do "fear". Is Katsumoto now your cyber "Alagbara"?. Mumu.

If I mean Katsumoto I will mention him but he has given his opinion and moved on. This is why I made it clear earlier puzzies apply to you, fagasmitten, and the cretin PuzzyB. Get that into your head. Effing pervert.

Only a full man with full chromosomes can be a perv. What shall we say about you with incomplete chromosome and spineless frame? You are just useless. The only time you can get your manhood up is when you find a cyber woman to catfight. Good luck with that and enjoy beating the bishop.

F.a.ggot!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

If I mean Katsumoto I will mention him but he has given his opinion and moved on. This is why I made it clear earlier puzzies apply to you, fagasmitten, and the cretin PuzzyB. Get that into your head. Effing pervert.

Unfortunately for you, I am a man, with a real ding-dong and two epons. I also have a broad chest if you care to know. And unlike you, I do not suffer from gynecomastia. All the sex hormones I have is of the testosterone type, No ESTROGEN HERE like you. which means, I dont do cat fights. I face real men, in real life. I let my glock talk for me, not my open palms like a b1tch a/z/z nig/ger that you are.

I am a man's man. The kind of man you wish you were. I am the kind of man you will never be. Face front and face Desola squarely. She is decimating you. You may probably have to bring your wife and girls to double team on Desola because you aint doing a good job here.

Here is my advice to you: Apologize to Desola and call it a day. Because if you have to go home to your wife, after all the beatings you've got from Desola, I dont know what will happen tonight.

That said, if you ever want to face me like a real man, lets meet somewhere in midtown. You and your crew vs me alone. Lets do it the old fashion way. The way real men do it.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

The party chairman is the administrative head of the party. The sitting president is the ceremonial head of the party. The person in the party who popularly has the most followership is the voice of the party.

You will hear people say "this is Obama party". Its in reference to his ceremonial role as head of their platform and the channell by whih that platform become policies.

Clinton is the voice...he has followership.

Im surprised you question is ledership of the party on account of race when he is in fact, as a blackman, the President of both republicans and democrats and anyone else that identify as American. Thats a higher scale of leadership than say party leadership and his "black a_ss" is sitting in top of both.

Dude Obama is half-white. It is the WHite part that got him elected! Dude, Boehner is in control of Washington, not Obama.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

Only a full man with full chromosomes can be a perv. What shall we say about you with incomplete chromosome and spineless frame? You are just useless. The only time you can get your manhood up is when you find a cyber woman to catfight. Good luck with that and enjoy beating the bishop.

F.a.ggot!

What a fish wife and a nasty shrew. Who do you not you hate malevolently and devilishly ? You hate gay folks, hate Igbos, Hate Ijaws and just about everything God put on earth. What manner of an aberration are you? Nothing but a disgrace.

The jibe about no man would come near you stung did it not? Good wink wink This is only the beginning for a butch cow like you. For all, I know, and from how you sound, all these fools may be sucking up to a male Lagos motor park tout pretending to be a Yoruba woman.I don't know any Yoruba woman who is as rancidly distasteful as you are.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by naturalwaves: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

aleran iya, eleti didi ni e! Alukimba ni mo ma fi e se leni.

Is that the appropriate response to a well though out comment by the op? Ode ni iwo bobo yi o. You just like fanning flames and despite all the beatings you never relent.

Eran gidi gbaa nie e. Nomo, ni e.

Okunrin-kunrin? o ma se o.
A post by a gutter bred fellow.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
naturalwaves:
U know ur own case is a difft one entirely.By ur own natural configuration,U are an Asz licker and a servant. Or were U not d one that said U prefer 2 go and be a slave in America than to be a King here in Nigeria on dat D'banjs thread?

Yeske, that was me ke. Okunrin lo n ke si. Yes I did say that and like Romney I stand by my gaffes.

If ur memory serves U well,U shuld recall that someone asked U if ur brain was on vacation. What U've displayed here is only an xtension of ur servant mentality 2 a woman dis time around[b]Wen are U going 2 b bold enof?[/b] Wen are U going 2 save urself 4rm d shackles of slavery?Agba lo n da lo yi. Ojo nlo ore mi.Fun ara re nirori.

Never, I dont do boldness.

I only have one post to waste on your half-witted self. Now make your case sharp sharp if you want more posts grin
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by EkoIle1: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
This is so nauseating. Gbawe and Desola, you 2 need to knock it off, what's there to gain from this redundant back n forth when there are better issues to worry about and clowns like fagotme and point stupid cheering and taking sides.?
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbawe:

What a fish wife and a nasty shrew. Who do you not you hate malevolently and devilishly ? You hate gay folks, hate Igbos, Hate Ijaws and just about everything God put on earth. What manner of an aberration are you? Nothing but a disgrace.

The jibe about no man would come near you stung did it not? Good wink wink This is only the beginning for a butch cow like you. For all, I know, and from how you sound, all these fools may be sucking up to a male Lagos motor park tout pretending to be a Yoruba woman.I don't know any Yoruba woman who is as rancidly distasteful as you are.

Well, now you know. And you also know that a real woman can whoop your behind merciless.

Stop grasping for re-enforcement where it doesn't exist. No gay, ibo or ijaw person would come to your rescue now. They all see through you for the lying, pretentious skunk that you are. Your game is up gbawe. Your previously uninterrupted reign is over. There is now a new sheriff in town, baby. Kiss me feet! I say kiss my black corned feet! yeahhh...that's more like it!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by fagamite: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2012
Desola:

Well, now you know. And you also know that a real woman can whoop your behind merciless.

Stop grasping for re-enforcement where it doesn't exist. No gay, ibo or ijaw person would come to your rescue now. They all see through you for the lying, pretentious skunk that you are. Your game is up gbawe. Your previously uninterrupted reign is over. There is now a new sheriff in town, baby. Kiss me feet! I say kiss my black corned feet! yeahhh...that's more like it!

Yes babe, there is a new Sheriffat, Desola, in town. The old Sherifat, Gbawe, it turns out, is a big time fraud.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2012
Eko Ile: This is so nauseating. Gbawe and Desola, you 2 need to knock it off, what's there to gain from this redundant back n forth when there are better issues to worry about and clowns like fagotme and point stupid cheering and taking sides.?

Togiri o ba lanu, alaangba o le ko wobe. Gbawe brought Fagamite into this and now he has being initiated into the fold like the prodigal son.

Gbawe has to apologise to me because he keeps nagging me and kept on referring to page 1 and using repetitive words. He would also have to pay damages for the headaches he caused me then I would consider if forgiveness would be in order. angry
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Gbawe: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite:

Unfortunately for you, I am a man, with a real ding-dong and two epons. I also have a broad chest if you care to know. And unlike you, I do not suffer from gynecomastia. All the sex hormones I have is of the testosterone type, No ESTROGEN HERE like you. which means, I dont do cat fights. I face real men, in real life. I let my glock talk for me, not my open palms.

I am a man's man. The kind of man you wish you were. I am the kind of man you will never be. Face front and face Desola squarely. She is decimating you. You may probably have to bring your wife and girls to double team on Desola because you aint doing a good job here.

Here is my advice to you: Apologize to Desola and call it a day. Because if you have to go home to your wife, after all the beatings you've got from Desola, I dont know what will happen tonight.

That said, if you ever want to face me like a real man, lets meet somewhere in midtown. You and your crew vs me alone. Lets do it the old fashion way. The way real men do it.

Who asked you for all this information? Insecure twit? Don't you know the number one rule? Real men don't brag !!! Oh, I forgot you are a puzzy grin grin grin grin

Why don't you go outside your grotty bedsit and grab your crotch at some teenage girls to prove you have something there? Insecure loser.

Why won't a twisted pervert be begging for an apology to your haggard shrew who is a malevolent and hateful aberration? We know you are not man enough to have even an iota of nobility running through you. Here you have been all sorts. A perv, a shameless "woman wrapper" and a wimp attempting to hide behind other men. What a sad creature. You need to get a life or at least get a job that pays real money so you can get laid and stop disturbing everyone here with your 'frustration'.

That said, if you ever want to face me like a real man, lets meet somewhere in midtown. You and your crew vs me alone. Lets do it the old fashion way. The way real men do it

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin When I read this, I had to laugh. Are you for real? What a childish doofus !!!? "Crew"? What a juvenile delinquent grin grin grin So I have now gotten under your skin and emasculated you to the extent you now want to meet and fight? What an emotional and insecure puzzy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Go and fight what you claim to have in your Southern hemisphere. W.an.ker.
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by Desola(f): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite:

Yes babe, there is a new Sheriffat, Desola, in town. The old Sherifat, Gbawe, it turns out, is a big time fraud.

Yes o!
Re: Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate by naturalwaves: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
fagamite:

Unfortunately for you, I am a man, with a real ding-dong and two epons. I also have a broad chest if you care to know. And unlike you, I do not suffer from gynecomastia. All the sex hormones I have is of the testosterone type, No ESTROGEN HERE like you. which means, I dont do cat fights. I face real men, in real life. I let my glock talk for me, not my open palms.

Shatap Mr man.It takes more than a ding dong ,2 epons,broad chest and male hormones 2 be a man.U are nothing but a weakling and a servant.Wen real men are talking,U shuld just stfk and get off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Recruit Your Kids – Nigerians Slam Fayemi Over Call For NYSC Members To Fight / Reuben Abati's New Year Message Is One In A Million / Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.