Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,919 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:05 AM

Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken (36533 Views)

Hausa Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken In Port Harcourt (photo) / Guy Caught Selling Soap As Phone In Lagos (see Photo) / Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by emsquare(m): 8:50am On Sep 21, 2012
Na wa ooo!
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by prikkyohaj(f): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2012
its better than the guy going to robb and kill people on a high way. there is really no proof that eating vultures kill though its considered a taboo all around the world. The guy has done really really bad... but its not the worst crime a person can commit

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 21, 2012
Omo! E get how you fit spice this bird with curry, thyme and some SNUFF POWDER, winkcome fry am...

Guy...you go chau am thinking say na "Old Layer" you dey chop...lol

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by AZeD1(m): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2012
Is it against the law to kill/catch vultures in Nigeria?
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Tinyemeka(m): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2012
Pork feeds on refuse and other gross waste and infects humans with alimentary worms, swine flu and a host of other diseases. Vultures feed on dead and decaying meat and rotting wastes. Only God knows what unknown diseases they carry. Unknown I'm sure, because scientists would hardly reason that people would ever get to eat vultures. Even the Chinese who consume the baddest things imaginable, I'm sure haven't done this one. sad May God keep us.

Why all these silly kind of news? sad

If you decide to stick to beef or ram suya, you don't know if it's donkey or even worse, human meat. Decide to go for chicken and now we have these news about vultures. Most times I see suya paraded as chicken, having very skinny legs that in no way resemble those of a chicken. Once I see those, I just avoid that seller permanently.

Should one then forgo suya entirely? Don't think that's possible. sad

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Kenyanstar: 8:59am On Sep 21, 2012
only in nigeria. everything always is good until you find it was not what you expected. most of you guys ate it for quite some time without any medical implication until now. accept it, change your menu, then move on. who knows maybe you are now eating crows. heheheeee.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by TechRev: 9:02am On Sep 21, 2012
Is vulture meat poisonous??

I believe the man would have made more sales if he clearly stated at his Suya stand that its vulture suya.

Is vulture not a bird like chicken and turkey? Only that it feeds on dead animals??
His offense is just the deception, but if you have eaten such suya, please tell us how it did taste.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Toktee(m): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2012
niki6: Gosh....only God will save us o, who knws wat we put into our stomach everyday
Especially you ladies that cannot do without chicken pepper soup,who know how many vultures you consume already
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 21, 2012
What's the big deal, no be exotic meat? undecided The only reason I don't really support this is because vulture meat has a bitter after taste aside that I see nothing wrong.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by RealMccoy2(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2012
I hope Nigerians would not blame Ricky Ross for this story? PIGS are very filthy yet people eat them, if the man openly tell his customers that his Suya is made of Vulture meat and they insist on buying it,the so called Police should set him free. We have bigger offenders and criminals parading themselves as leaders while the poor are been crucified.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Toktee(m): 9:06am On Sep 21, 2012
Real-Mccoy:
I hope Nigerians would not blame Ricky Ross for this story? PIGS are very filthy yet people eat them, if the man openly tell his customers that his Suya is made of Vulture meat and they insist in buying it,the so called Police should set him free. We have bigger offenders and criminals parading themselves as leaders while the poor are been crucified.
Thank you sir,you said it all
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by luc26(f): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2012
Lord ve mercy!!!ewwwwWwww
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by slimyem: 9:10am On Sep 21, 2012
seeing the picture of the man with dead vultures alone is disgusting not to talk of roasting them for chops..
Gosh!!!
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by ceejay80s(m): 9:10am On Sep 21, 2012
Is THERE ANYWHERE IN THE BIBLE THAT GOD SAID THOU SHALL EAT A PATICULAR MEAT
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by adonisgold: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2012
horlah005: Chai c dis wicked soul, he cn even sell a lion's meat as cow

Look at you. Is lion meat not better than vulture?
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by adonisgold: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2012
ceejay80s: Is THERE ANYWHERE IN THE BIBLE THAT GOD SAID THOU SHALL EAT A PATICULAR MEAT
l know say una no dey forbid anything for una village! If you like go chop dead body, Bible no say make we no chop am. mtchew.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by adonisgold: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2012
Toktee: Thank you sir,you said it all

How fly no go support shit?
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by NET1(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2012
blink182: What's the big deal, no be exotic meat? undecided The only reason I don't really support this is because vulture meat has a bitter after taste aside that I see nothing wrong.

From the bolded part, I guess it's safe for me to assume that you've had a taste of this animal before - shebi? wink wink No offense biko

.NET
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by adonisgold: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2012
Real-Mccoy:
I hope Nigerians would not blame Ricky Ross for this story? PIGS are very filthy yet people eat them, if the man openly tell his customers that his Suya is made of Vulture meat and they insist on buying it,the so called Police should set him free. We have bigger offenders and criminals parading themselves as leaders while the poor are been crucified.

Pigs are dirty but they are not scavengers. Will you eat a hyena? We have bigger offenders so everyone should be left to his own devices? This your post is the silliest I have seen today.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2012
Do I eat suya?: yes
Do I care which meat it is?: no
Why?: because I can differentiate when buying grin
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by adonisgold: 9:25am On Sep 21, 2012
blink182: What's the big deal, no be exotic meat? undecided The only reason I don't really support this is because vulture meat has a bitter after taste aside that I see nothing wrong.
Bitter after taste? So you don chop vulture ? Then you go still carry that condemned mouth go kiss person daughter? Abeg where u come from?
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Niseamaka(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2012
bennyraz: [size=14pt]What is the offense of this poor man meat no be meat He's no criminal jare, na only poor man dey suffer dis kain molestation for naija SMH[/size]

FRAUD IS HIS OFFENCE. HE`S A SCAMMER. SELLING VULTURE MEAT TO THE PUBLIC AS CHICKEN.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by dreu2fine(m): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2012
Anytn wrong wt dat
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by eaglechild: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2012
Vultures and chicken which is easier to come by?
Am just curious.
If i get some vulture hatchlings and breed them with fresh meat till maturity, then put it up for sale as EXOTIC MEAT (point and kill vulture). Am sure i will get customers!
Just curious.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Ijebulogic(m): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2012
God Help us...By the way i'm yet to be convinced that its acceptable to eat bushment/grasscutter; or as i prefer to call them Big RATs!
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by greatgod2012(f): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2012
this is just in a bid to make money, i doubt if pple still fear God, deceiving pple, na wa o!!!!
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Fidelcruiz(m): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2012
Mans inhumanity to man
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by josh24(m): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2012
shocked na wa wonders will never end in our dear country.....
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 21, 2012
I no fit shout ??

If we continue in this path; love of extreeme materialism, time shall come when humans will eat humans.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 21, 2012
Anyone who has tasted vulture would tell you there is no difference between it and chicken...both taste pretty much the same. Also there is no difference between vulture and turkey meat.
Re: Man Caught Selling Vulture As Fried Chicken by queensmith: 9:42am On Sep 21, 2012
AH AH, I dont believe this story? Isn't vulture meat going to be rare and more expensive than chicken meat? Meanwhile this isn't helping the matters we currently have in london. The BBC racist reporting that Africans are passing off rat meat as chicken, we all know very well that Grass cutters are not vermin and the meat is a delicacy across africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) / 35-year-old Man Arrested For Touching Women’s Boobs And Buttocks At Lagos Hotel / Kidnappers Caught With Dead Bodies In Takum LG Chairman's Car In Taraba (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.